|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Few questions.
1) Your god is present everywhere? How about in excrement? On the inside of a used condom? How about in beer?
2) Why could your god, the oh-so-holy designer not design us a better waste removal system that makes it necessary for us to urinate or have bowel movements? Does your god have some sort of fetish?
3) He designed our galaxy with a giant, supermassive black hole in the centre. That is like building your house next to a volcano
4) Explain vestigal organs. Did god no longer know what to put in is, so he chucked all kinds of crap inside us?
5) Flies. Why did he make them
6) Ditto mosquitos. Could he not make a world without them?
7) Why is the male G-spot (assuming you know what that is) located inside the anus? Does your god want us to have some backdoor fun?
8) Why did your god make so many planets in the solar system, and able to create life on only one?
9) Why did your god make us have acne during our formative years? Does he not know that it destroys the self-image of a teenager?
10) Diseases. Does your god like them? He sure did a giod job of making them, eh?
Some interesting questions...to which I have a few to add....

1. How do you reconcile the commandment 'thou shall not kill' with the old testament mandate to slaughter the amalecites and midionites?

2. Why do the 10 commandments not include rape? abuse of children? genocide? but do include thought crimes such as coveting?

3. If religion is the basis for morality as Christians believe, on what basis did the good samaritan (himself not a Christian) decide to offer his support to a fellow human being? If indeed people can act morally without religion, why do we need religion?

4. The Bible states that Jesus would return in the lifetime of his disciples (Matt 16:28)....why did he decide not to do so?

5. In what sense is vicarious culpability down through generations (for the misdemeanors of Adam and Eve and the crucifixion of Jesus) a moral preaching? Why should I accept culpability for the crucifixion of an eccentric preacher in Bronze-age Palestine?

6. The Sanhedrin, the only people who we know did meet Jesus AND recorded their views in writing during his lifetime, concluded that Jesus was bogus. Why do you choose to ignore their views when, historically, they are the most reliable witnesses we know of?

7. Where is Mount Sinai? Israeli archaeologists have repeatedly failed to locate it and have concluded that it was mythical - despite their vested interest in verifying its existence.

8. If we are what it's all about, why create the other thirty billion observable galaxies and estimated 7 to the power of 600 planets?

9. If we have free will, am I able to opt out of god's plan by choosing to go to neither heaven nor hell but to simply cease to exist. If the answer is no, to what extent do I therefore have free will?

10. If God is good, why ask Abraham to slaughter his own son to prove his belief in God?

Since: May 12

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for your statements.First of all i dont know where you got the idea that noah was drunkard. God destroyed the people of noah because they were transgressors. We know from scriptures that God Punished the human race swiftly in the past.

"Has there not reached them the news of those before them - the people of Noah and [the tribes of]'Aad and Thamud and the people of Abraham and the companions of Madyan and the towns overturned? Their messengers came to them with clear proofs. And Allah would never have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves." 9:70

sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
So he perfected us. Wow, what a failure. He did such a dismal job in the first place, he decided to wipe the slate clean and start over, thus the "flood". But if he were going to produce a perfect specimen the second time around, why did he let the drunk Noah, be the starter of the second generation? Epic fail. "If it doesn`t make sense, it isn`t true" Judge Judy.
If I wanted to start from scratch and make a better mouse trap, I wouldn`t start with the old, ineffective mousetrap as a guide. Get real.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

RetardedAndRevoltingRiversideR edneck wrote:
...OR...
There exists no alternate reality in which ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma is true.

Until the inevitable international ban on religious brainwashing, rational people will have to tolerate blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted piles of shit like you without any socially redeemable qualities.

Once again, I encourage everyone in this forum to immediately cease replying to this stark raving mad insane lunatic and feeding the dangerously delusional nutcase's absolutely pathetic need for attention.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, he came out a different man than he went in. Yes, a young Mandela would not have been the icon he is now. His involvement with the MK is true, but it is a moral debate. Would you condone a freedom fighter? To what extent? Anyway, that is on a tangent.
Fact is, he did not use fear during his presidency. I think his stance on having nuclear missiles says all that needs to be said about his willingness to keep peace.
Of course, I do not think anyone here condoned mob justice. What I meant is that there is an element if anger. The justice system should be above this, methinks.
Your comment on my earlier point? Executed felons cannot provife further testimony, making the death penalty a hindrance to the justice system, not an aid
A justice system devoid of feelings is kind of paradoxical, since law is all about ideals and values that humans feel strongly about. Ultimately there is a judge and he/she has his values and feelings and he may harsh or lenient based on such.

If a defendant may have valuable information, he may offer it an negotiate out of the death penalty. Reduce the sentence. Bear in mind that organised crime is about the rich criminals controlling the minions. If the minions are too afraid to do the bidding of crime bosses, organised crime will be more difficult to pull off.

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

You have been repeating yourself again and again. Find something new to say. Gravity is the weakest force in the universe, yet it is in perfect balance. If gravity were any stronger, the smaller stars could not form; and, if it were any smaller, the bigger stars could not form and no heavy elements could exist. Only "red dwarf" stars would exist, and these would radiate too feebly to support life on a planet.This only one example of how perfect this universe is. Who made Gravity so? ahhhhh by chance.:)
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
There's absolutely no scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design. The universe is grossly inefficient not "perfect".
You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The unfortunate fact is that respect just doesn't appeal to some people. So the only other thing to get them in line, is fear.
When I watch on TV those prisons in Thailand, that is what a prison should be like. Dirty concentration camps, prisoners eat worms and other slop. If they behave well, they get to eat apples. Not some holiday resort with warm beds, a TV, and gay prostitutes circulating about.
It's become so absurd, that even on TV in some adverts where the government appeals to the public to behave, they show the gangster prisoners that you may end up with. Its like the main thing to fear in prison, are the other prisoners. If you're a certified badass at the top of the prison food chain, you have nothing to fear.
Ya, how's about that for punishment?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Before, when you claimed you weren't in california,
BZZZZT

I never said I don't live in California.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Ahoyhoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting questions...to which I have a few to add....
1. How do you reconcile the commandment 'thou shall not kill' with the old testament mandate to slaughter the amalecites and midionites?
2. Why do the 10 commandments not include rape? abuse of children? genocide? but do include thought crimes such as coveting?
3. If religion is the basis for morality as Christians believe, on what basis did the good samaritan (himself not a Christian) decide to offer his support to a fellow human being? If indeed people can act morally without religion, why do we need religion?
4. The Bible states that Jesus would return in the lifetime of his disciples (Matt 16:28)....why did he decide not to do so?
5. In what sense is vicarious culpability down through generations (for the misdemeanors of Adam and Eve and the crucifixion of Jesus) a moral preaching? Why should I accept culpability for the crucifixion of an eccentric preacher in Bronze-age Palestine?
6. The Sanhedrin, the only people who we know did meet Jesus AND recorded their views in writing during his lifetime, concluded that Jesus was bogus. Why do you choose to ignore their views when, historically, they are the most reliable witnesses we know of?
7. Where is Mount Sinai? Israeli archaeologists have repeatedly failed to locate it and have concluded that it was mythical - despite their vested interest in verifying its existence.
8. If we are what it's all about, why create the other thirty billion observable galaxies and estimated 7 to the power of 600 planets?
9. If we have free will, am I able to opt out of god's plan by choosing to go to neither heaven nor hell but to simply cease to exist. If the answer is no, to what extent do I therefore have free will?
10. If God is good, why ask Abraham to slaughter his own son to prove his belief in God?
Well I'm not Christian, but I can have a shot a few questions:

7. Mount Sinai is in Egypt. Sinai Peninsula
8. To show off.
9. Free will has its limits. That is true whether you believe in a god or not.
10. It was to demonstrate to humanity what absolute obedience to God is all about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Mythic Idiot wrote:

Until the inevitable international ban on religious brainwashing, blah, blah, blah
HA HA HA!!!!

Don't wait up.

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No, you are responsible for it. almighty Allah puts a good system for the world; it is as system that guarantees its happiness and balance. it is a system in which the strong is to help the weak, the rich to aid the poor. Allah warns against following desires, committing oppressions and transgressing boundaries and rights. Allah promises the goodness of the present life and the hereafter to the ones who adheres to this system:“whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic monotheism) verily, to him we will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and we shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. paradise in the hereafter).”(an-nahl: 97) so, if people violate the boundaries, cut what Allah ordered them to link, cooperate to do evil instead of goodness, then how come they complain about harvesting what they planted? most of the evils surrounding the world are due to going astray and not following the right path. almighty Allah says in the qur’an:“whosoever desires (with his deeds) the reward of the hereafter, we give him increase in his reward, and whosoever desires the reward of this world (with his deeds), we give him thereof (what is written for him), and he has no portion in the hereafter. and whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. and he pardons much.”(ash-shura: 30)
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay cool.
So your god wants you to have sone back door action, otherwise you lead an incomplete life. You best start going at it?
Double Fine will respectfully decline

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
The mindless followers of barbaric religious cults, such as you and the equally retarded and revolting Riverside Redneck, are responsible for most of the evil in the world.
I know I'm not going to get an answer, but what "evil in the world" am I responsible for?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
but it was
indeed true that it was that plummet that got you
unemployed,
I never said I was unemployed. I have been employed since I was 15 1/2.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was funny that Mr. Deity was, basically, blaming his girlfriend Lucy (short for Lucifer) for thinking up the concept of circumcision.
Yea, I do remember the mention of "the tip". But wait, I thought the girl was looking for Beelsabub at the start of the video. Aren't Beelsabub and Lucy one and the same?

I'm glad I'm circumcised; so I can thank Lucy for that?:)

“Truth and kindness”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

undercontrolgh wrote:
Thank you for your statements.First of all i dont know where you got the idea that noah was drunkard. God destroyed the people of noah because they were transgressors. We know from scriptures that God Punished the human race swiftly in the past.
"Has there not reached them the news of those before them - the people of Noah and [the tribes of]'Aad and Thamud and the people of Abraham and the companions of Madyan and the towns overturned? Their messengers came to them with clear proofs. And Allah would never have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves." 9:70
<quoted text>
Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken, and he was uncovered within his tent. 22: And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23: And Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father, and their faces were backward and they saw not their fathers nakedness. 24: And Noah awoke from his wine and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25:And he said, Cursed be Canaan, a servant of servants shall be he unto his brethren.

What a crock. He was drunk and blamed his youngest son for walking into the tent and seeing his drunken ass? That's bible justice for you. Blame the victim.

He was a drunk.....Don't you read the bible?

“Ahoyhoy all!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not Christian, but I can have a shot a few questions:
7. Mount Sinai is in Egypt. Sinai Peninsula
8. To show off.
9. Free will has its limits. That is true whether you believe in a god or not.
10. It was to demonstrate to humanity what absolute obedience to God is all about.
7. Yes, but where's the mountain?
8. Sounds a bit insecure this god?
9. So let's not call it free will. Let's call it what it is...unsolicited inclusion in a divine game. I feel sorry for those people who choose to commit suicide. Not only did they not ask to live, but they end up living lives so intolerable that they end it all and...finally end up in hell. Great thing this free will eh?
10....and what of the emotional impact on Abraham's son to have his father wield a knife to him? Presumably that was all in God's plan? If so, he sounds like a right twat...

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you were never unemployed, how did you stop being a construction worker, then not long afterwards, a salesman?
Hi Line :)

Hey what is your agenda? How come you post here?

Just curious to know.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You can invent your own terminology for god and eternal life. There's no scientific evidence in support of such inane delusions. Cowardice is attempting to create your own reality to fit your personal delusions.
If you would bother to pay attention (this is where usually you stop reading) you'd know I said I am not creating a reality to suit my needs or desires because I would rather believe the opposite of what I believe. I'd rather cease to exist than have to deal with eternity. Why should I care what the true nature of reality is when I cannot do anything about it? It is what it is, just like you are incapable of paying attention and opening your mind to anything. You however allow yourself to be duped by science the same way the religious allow religion to dupe them. Anyone ever hear of 'middle of the road' around here?

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I am not a christian. I am a muslim. Read about islam it may take you from the darkness to the light. May god enlighten you.
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken, and he was uncovered within his tent. 22: And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23: And Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father, and their faces were backward and they saw not their fathers nakedness. 24: And Noah awoke from his wine and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25:And he said, Cursed be Canaan, a servant of servants shall be he unto his brethren.
What a crock. He was drunk and blamed his youngest son for walking into the tent and seeing his drunken ass? That's bible justice for you. Blame the victim.
He was a drunk.....Don't you read the bible?

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

undercontrolgh wrote:
I am not a christian. I am a muslim. Read about islam it may take you from the darkness to the light. May god enlighten you.
<quoted text>
They're stupid and ignorant. They like to assume everyone who's opposed to them is Christian because Christians are all they're really against it seems. Or maybe because it's the only religion they know about. But I'd like to see them try to do away with Mohammad's gods so I can see their atheists asses get their arse's kicked.

“Ahoyhoy all!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

undercontrolgh wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is a crude plagiarism of the Jewish faith expounded by an illiterate epileptic preacher called Mohammed. Its belief requires the suspension of reason to the extent that the most naive child would struggle to command. Islam sits alongside Scientology and Heavens Gate as one of the least credible religion. Oh, and Jin don't really exist and Mohammed didn't fly to Miraj on a flying donkey. It simply didn't happen. Your belief system is bogus and you are wasting your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

441 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min MUQ1 36,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 256,454
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min ChromiuMan 5,230
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Buck Crick 224,109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Epiphany2 599,065
ibhentse emandi (Sep '11) 39 min SIYA 122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min Clearwater 172,345
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Chess 532,629
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••