Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#636824 Jul 5, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not agree. You have human rights. Rights which may not be infringed upon. Does not matter if you are the only white christian guy in a country full of black muslims, your human rights shoukd not be inferred upon. You must have the right to worship. You must have the right to medical care. To free speech. To all the others
Absolutely! I'm not trying to imply otherwise. I'm not saying atheists don't have the right to be atheists, everyone has the right to do what they want in their lives.

If your hypothetical was correct, and I was the only white christian guy in a country full of black muslims, what right would I have to try to force the black Muslims to take down their religious symbols because it disagrees with my beliefs?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#636825 Jul 5, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
God is the all-powerful Creator of a perfect, ordered universe. He is transcendent and not a part of his creation. God is One with no son or partner. He is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe. He
perfected every created thing. He is the All-Knowing of everything visible or invisible in the whole universe and His knowledge comprehends all things.He accomplished all affairs with wisdom. He is the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful whose mercy encompasses all things. He is the Powerful and the Exalted in Might and no one shares His domain and power. He is just in all His decrees and far removed from injustice and tyranny. God is Ever Living. He is above the seven heavens, above His throne in the manner that suits His majesty. He is the First before whom there is none and the Last after whom there is none and the Most High above whom there is none and the Internal nearer than whom there is none. God neither begets nor is He begotten and there is none like unto Him. He is the All-Hearing All-Seeing and none equal to Him. He hears and sees us. God never indwells in any of His creatures nor do they
indwell in Him. All His creatures stand in need of Him and He stands in need of none. God loves good deeds and hates bad deeds. Creation, sovereignty and authority belong exclusively to Him nor that he remains aloof in some distant heaven. Quite the contrary, He is present everywhere.
It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.(Qur'an 50:16)
<quoted text>
Few questions.

1) Your god is present everywhere? How about in excrement? On the inside of a used condom? How about in beer?
2) Why could your god, the oh-so-holy designer not design us a better waste removal system that makes it necessary for us to urinate or have bowel movements? Does your god have some sort of fetish?
3) He designed our galaxy with a giant, supermassive black hole in the centre. That is like building your house next to a volcano
4) Explain vestigal organs. Did god no longer know what to put in is, so he chucked all kinds of crap inside us?
5) Flies. Why did he make them
6) Ditto mosquitos. Could he not make a world without them?
7) Why is the male G-spot (assuming you know what that is) located inside the anus? Does your god want us to have some backdoor fun?
8) Why did your god make so many planets in the solar system, and able to create life on only one?
9) Why did your god make us have acne during our formative years? Does he not know that it destroys the self-image of a teenager?
10) Diseases. Does your god like them? He sure did a giod job of making them, eh?

#636826 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, sir. I stand corrected, it's the addiction to the drugs not the drugs themselves. You're right.
RR, you ever done any of those? C'mon. I know you have had a spliffie or two ;)

Location hidden

#636827 Jul 5, 2013
Svenghouli wrote:
<quoted text>I know many in the trades business, people who live in various neighborhoods in NY that could be considered high-crime areas. Each one, to a man, secures their "livelihood" tools in a place other than a vehicle each evening. They are not too lazy to put them away. If they were, and their tools were stolen, they would blame themselves, not lash out and whine in a childish tirade.
You'd be dead in a week in Bed-Sty.
They were in an expensive, secure and locked toolbox.

That expensive, secure and locked toolbox was bolted down to the truck bed with grade 5 bolts and lock nuts.

That expensive, secure and locked toolbox that was bolted down to the truck bed with grade 5 bolts and lock nuts was parked behind a gate in my own driveway.

That truck that had the expensive, secure and locked toolbox that was bolted down to the truck bed with grade 5 bolts and lock nuts that was parked behind a gate in my own driveway had a kill switch and The Club on the steering wheel.

The only thing I didn't have was an alarm.

That f_cking meth head needed his fix so bad, he broke the door's lock, sawed off the Club, found and activated the kill switch and jimmy'd the ignition.

I don't give a shit how your liberal mind puts it, that criminal broke the law and stole my shit.

Then he slept in county jail for two weeks.

Justice!

#636828 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, honestly I never, ever drive after drinking alcohol. Ever. But if I did, the penalty should be very harsh. It's been said that a lot of criminals are "by chance" criminals, meaning that they don't plan to do harm, they are just illegally opportunistic. If the punishment was extreme and harsh, a lot of these petty crimes wouldn't happen.
And if I were to be tossed into tha cold, dark dungeon there'd better be no chance of any sex. Keep the inmates away from each other and actually police them while in prison.
Lol, who's Vogon? Is he/she that bad?
Lol I am unable to put in a link... But youtube "Vogon Poetry". Forget the death penalty. Double Fine would rather be hanged up by the nuts and left to dry.

#636829 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! I'm not trying to imply otherwise. I'm not saying atheists don't have the right to be atheists, everyone has the right to do what they want in their lives.
If your hypothetical was correct, and I was the only white christian guy in a country full of black muslims, what right would I have to try to force the black Muslims to take down their religious symbols because it disagrees with my beliefs?
Point taken. If they put up religious symboks all over the place, then youbare in a country where your religion will probably not be tolerated.

Take SA. Official figures state then we are Christian and Muslim, but the truth is, most of the population (ethnic blacks like Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana, Sotho) pray to ancestor spirits, see witch doctors, generally,.live by a whole set of different rules.

Yet, prayer is not done in parlement. Instead, opportunity is given for silent prayer and meditation. No religious interference is allowed in state. Religious holidays were removed, or renamed.

That means, if you are Muslim, you will not have to celebrate the day the Christians believe Jesus to have ascended. If you are Christian, you do not have to commmorate in Eid. Thank your lucky stars. You would go hungry

Since: May 12

Ghana

#636830 Jul 5, 2013
Thank you for asking these questions. i will tell you – in detail – about the evils you complain about. these pains are divided into two sections: one is destined by Allah to occur in the present life, it is part of it and the message of the human is not complete without experiencing theses pains and tests. it is as abbas al aqad explained:“a solidarity between the parts of the universe, as there is no meaning of bravery without danger, no generosity without need, no patience without hardships and no virtue without vice that opposes and illustrates it ..“this can be applied on our sensual pleasures, and on our psychological and intellectual needs. we do not know the pleasure of being full unless we endure hunger, we do not feel sodden unless we experience thirst. we would not enjoy a beautiful scene unless it is in our nature to be disturbed by an ugly one”.. this explanation of the nature of the present life also includes the fact that almighty Allah tests each person of what concords with his nature and what agrees with his personality and environment. people vary to a great degree; a person might scream complaining of what might not bother another at all. Allah has a divine reason for putting his creations into such adversities. what is important is that the incidents of the private and public life is ruled according to a comprehensive frame of doubtless divine justice. the second section of evils that you complain about is your fault and the fault of devious people like you.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Few questions.
1) Your god is present everywhere? How about in excrement? On the inside of a used condom? How about in beer?
2) Why could your god, the oh-so-holy designer not design us a better waste removal system that makes it necessary for us to urinate or have bowel movements? Does your god have some sort of fetish?
3) He designed our galaxy with a giant, supermassive black hole in the centre. That is like building your house next to a volcano
4) Explain vestigal organs. Did god no longer know what to put in is, so he chucked all kinds of crap inside us?
5) Flies. Why did he make them
6) Ditto mosquitos. Could he not make a world without them?
7) Why is the male G-spot (assuming you know what that is) located inside the anus? Does your god want us to have some backdoor fun?
8) Why did your god make so many planets in the solar system, and able to create life on only one?
9) Why did your god make us have acne during our formative years? Does he not know that it destroys the self-image of a teenager?
10) Diseases. Does your god like them? He sure did a giod job of making them, eh?
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#636831 Jul 5, 2013
Dianne Matthews wrote:
Well AD means after the death of Christ. So why would our whole date system be after something that does not exist. That's just stupid.
It's completely asinine and will someday be changed.

Location hidden

#636832 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck, you claimed you were in the past a construction worker(Before you twisted your previous story, you claimed that it was your current job), and then are currently a salesman.
Riverside Redneck, it is unlikely that someone would quit being a construction worker then become a salesman.
We know you have neither jobs.
Do you know anything about the construction industry in California and how it plummeted in 2008?

Location hidden

#636833 Jul 5, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, you ever done any of those? C'mon. I know you have had a spliffie or two ;)
lol, I don't even know what a spliffie is....

The only illegal drugs I've ever done is weed, and just a few times. I didn't like it at all. Other than that, nuttin. I've never even seen any other kinds of drugs.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#636834 Jul 5, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
God is the all-powerful Creator of a perfect, ordered universe. He is transcendent and not a part of his creation. God is One with no son or partner. He is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe. He
perfected every created thing. He is the All-Knowing of everything visible or invisible in the whole universe and His knowledge comprehends all things.He accomplished all affairs with wisdom. He is the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful whose mercy encompasses all things. He is the Powerful and the Exalted in Might and no one shares His domain and power. He is just in all His decrees and far removed from injustice and tyranny. God is Ever Living. He is above the seven heavens, above His throne in the manner that suits His majesty. He is the First before whom there is none and the Last after whom there is none and the Most High above whom there is none and the Internal nearer than whom there is none. God neither begets nor is He begotten and there is none like unto Him. He is the All-Hearing All-Seeing and none equal to Him. He hears and sees us. God never indwells in any of His creatures nor do they
indwell in Him. All His creatures stand in need of Him and He stands in need of none. God loves good deeds and hates bad deeds. Creation, sovereignty and authority belong exclusively to Him nor that he remains aloof in some distant heaven. Quite the contrary, He is present everywhere.
It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.(Qur'an 50:16)
<quoted text>
So he perfected us. Wow, what a failure. He did such a dismal job in the first place, he decided to wipe the slate clean and start over, thus the "flood". But if he were going to produce a perfect specimen the second time around, why did he let the drunk Noah, be the starter of the second generation? Epic fail. "If it doesn`t make sense, it isn`t true" Judge Judy.

If I wanted to start from scratch and make a better mouse trap, I wouldn`t start with the old, ineffective mousetrap as a guide. Get real.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#636835 Jul 5, 2013
Forum wrote:
Children are just people. They know what is right. Why would they determine anything? They need to enjoy their childhood.
Children are easily manipulated and the religious brainwashing of children is clearly child abuse. Society needs to protect children from preying religious cults and willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you would have theirs brainwashed.

Location hidden

#636836 Jul 5, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I am unable to put in a link... But youtube "Vogon Poetry". Forget the death penalty. Double Fine would rather be hanged up by the nuts and left to dry.
LMAO! From Wiki:

Vogon Poetry is described as "the third worst poetry in the Universe". The main example used in the story is a short piece composed by Jeltz, which roughly emulates nonsense verse in style (example below). The story relates that listening to it is an experience similar to torture as demonstrated when Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect are forced to listen to the poetry (and say how much they liked it) prior to being thrown out of an airlock.

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

READ IT!

Location hidden

#636837 Jul 5, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken. If they put up religious symboks all over the place, then youbare in a country where your religion will probably not be tolerated.
Take SA. Official figures state then we are Christian and Muslim, but the truth is, most of the population (ethnic blacks like Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana, Sotho) pray to ancestor spirits, see witch doctors, generally,.live by a whole set of different rules.
Yet, prayer is not done in parlement. Instead, opportunity is given for silent prayer and meditation. No religious interference is allowed in state. Religious holidays were removed, or renamed.
That means, if you are Muslim, you will not have to celebrate the day the Christians believe Jesus to have ascended. If you are Christian, you do not have to commmorate in Eid. Thank your lucky stars. You would go hungry
Very fair system you got there, I dig it.

#636838 Jul 5, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Thank you for asking these questions. i will tell you – in detail – about the evils you complain about. these pains are divided into two sections: one is destined by Allah to occur in the present life, it is part of it and the message of the human is not complete without experiencing theses pains and tests. it is as abbas al aqad explained:“a solidarity between the parts of the universe, as there is no meaning of bravery without danger, no generosity without need, no patience without hardships and no virtue without vice that opposes and illustrates it ..“this can be applied on our sensual pleasures, and on our psychological and intellectual needs. we do not know the pleasure of being full unless we endure hunger, we do not feel sodden unless we experience thirst. we would not enjoy a beautiful scene unless it is in our nature to be disturbed by an ugly one”.. this explanation of the nature of the present life also includes the fact that almighty Allah tests each person of what concords with his nature and what agrees with his personality and environment. people vary to a great degree; a person might scream complaining of what might not bother another at all. Allah has a divine reason for putting his creations into such adversities. what is important is that the incidents of the private and public life is ruled according to a comprehensive frame of doubtless divine justice. the second section of evils that you complain about is your fault and the fault of devious people like you.
<quoted text>
Okay cool.

So your god wants you to have sone back door action, otherwise you lead an incomplete life. You best start going at it?

Double Fine will respectfully decline

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#636839 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We weren't talking only about the death penalty, but about crime in general and the way these sissy American liberals have the need to pamper criminals and "feel for them". Read timn's posts, he's going on and on like it's not the criminal's fault, it's the law's.
O_o
I had my truck stolen once, about 15 years ago. It had all my work tools in it. I got the truck back in a few days but all the tools were gone. ALL of them. They were my livelihood, I needed them to feed my family and I spent years accumulating them.
The little meth head f_ckhead that stole my truck got caught, got sentenced to 30 days in county jail and was released in two weeks.
TWO WEEKS! It took me over a year to repurchase all my tools. It was like I was being punished for some meth head's crime.
Would any sane person think that he learned his lesson and has repaid his debt to society? No. All that accomplished was untold thousands spent on lega fees and two weeks for that SOB to catch up on his sleep. He learned nothing, he didn't feel punished and he stole more cars.
Our system is f_cked. People like that need to be thrown in a dungeon for a year, cold and damp and scary. They NEED to be afraid to go to prison. They NEED to be afraid to break the law.
The unfortunate fact is that respect just doesn't appeal to some people. So the only other thing to get them in line, is fear.

When I watch on TV those prisons in Thailand, that is what a prison should be like. Dirty concentration camps, prisoners eat worms and other slop. If they behave well, they get to eat apples. Not some holiday resort with warm beds, a TV, and gay prostitutes circulating about.

It's become so absurd, that even on TV in some adverts where the government appeals to the public to behave, they show the gangster prisoners that you may end up with. Its like the main thing to fear in prison, are the other prisoners. If you're a certified badass at the top of the prison food chain, you have nothing to fear.

#636840 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I don't even know what a spliffie is....
The only illegal drugs I've ever done is weed, and just a few times. I didn't like it at all. Other than that, nuttin. I've never even seen any other kinds of drugs.
Weed is awesome.

A joint a day keeps the doctor away, or that's the way Double Fine heard it.

Doubke Fine is oot of here. Going to have some dinner and try to seduce some lady later on.

Cheers, all
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#636841 Jul 5, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
God is the all-powerful Creator of a perfect, ordered universe.
There's absolutely no scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design. The universe is grossly inefficient not "perfect".

You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.

Location hidden

#636842 Jul 5, 2013
Dianne Matthews wrote:
Well AD means after the death of Christ. So why would our whole date system be after something that does not exist. That's just stupid.
Myth Buster wrote:
It's completely asinine and will someday be changed.
You're a dumb ass. It doesn't mean After Death and it's already been changed.

Location hidden

#636843 Jul 5, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are easily manipulated and the religious brainwashing of children is clearly child abuse. Society needs to protect children from preying religious cults and willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you would have theirs brainwashed.
...OR...

Children are easily manipulated and the atheist brainwashing of children is clearly child abuse. Society needs to protect children from preying atheist cults and willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted athibots like you would have theirs brainwashed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men and commitment 16 min Delilahblue 3
disturbing the priest 19 min pusherman_ 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 25 min dirty white boy- 33,054
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 543,289
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min Rosa_Winkel 441,344
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 95,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 173,909
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 227,992
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••