Prove there's a god.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#637362 Jul 6, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
fortunately i believe there is a far better chance in the hereafter.
In reality, there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of life after death. You're dangerously delusional and certifiably insane, kid.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#637363 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds butch to me. So you like butch women? You like butch Redneck women?
I like a woman who can do it all.

So I don't have to do anything.

Think smart Lunger, think smart.

Or please, just try thinking at all.
waaaz up

London, KY

#637364 Jul 6, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational adults who expose you as a delusional nutcase aren't "internet trolls" because you lack the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.
BTW Mouth Blister, thanks for judging my post's..

Very cowardly of you...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637366 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
None were world war 2 date ships called enterprise.
Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise, CV-6.

Nicknames;
The Big E
Lucky E
The Grey Ghost
The Galloping Ghost

Some say, without that ship we would've have won the Pacific Campaign, or at least it'd taken much longer.

They don't teach much US history in the NetherWorld, do they?

Here's the Enterprise from WWII.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise... (CV-6)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#637367 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Punching him in his vagina isn't radical enough?
Oh, at the moment, I'm just waiting for the meltdown to start. Should be any time now.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#637368 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you & the KJV.
Medieval translation made BY medieval minds FOR medieval minds.
This is why atheists and skeptics love it so much.
I gave the word meaning from the language it was originally written in, Greek.

Lets look again...

scaritual wrote:
In the original Greek, the meaning for the translated word was:

"the Almighty, All-Powerful, Omnipotent (One) only of God"

The fonts won't show here, so I gave only the translated word.

That came from BibleWorks 9.0 http://www.bibleworks.com/ .

The translation is from the BGT, more information here: http://kb.bibleworksllc.com/kmp/index.php...
The word in the language it is said to be written in, is "Omnipotent", certainly.

If you'd followed the links and did a little research on your own, then read up a little you wouldn't look so foolish right now.

More info.

"Written in Koine Greek, its title is derived from the first word of the text, apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation". The author of the work identifies himself in the text as "John" and says that he was on Patmos, an island in the Aegean, when he "heard a great voice" instructing him to write the book." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelat...

The translation for the word used, in Koine Greek, means:

"the Almighty, All-Powerful, Omnipotent (One) only of God"
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#637369 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Religion is just one of the ways used to control the masses...nothing more.
It's irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a hoax created to control death-denying cowards who are perfectly willing to live as slaves to Dark Ages dogma and desperately cling to their inane delusions of eternal salvation.

Location hidden

#637370 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you & the KJV.
Medieval translation made BY medieval minds FOR medieval minds.
This is why atheists and skeptics love it so much.
Btw, I never use the KJV unless it's for contrast, and then I generally include 2-3 or more versions from other translations, as I'm sure you are aware.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637371 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Then children go hungry.
<quoted text> Then children go homeless.
<quoted text> I agree, and it should be that way for any assistance to govt. gives anywhere.
<quoted text> Riggght...whatever, an that whatever includes that if the people in specific are parents, children go hungry or homeless.
Then I suppose the govt. would need to get into the business - and we understand how well that works, look at the subject we're discussing - of raising children in massive institutions and what will they learn there?
<quoted text> Agreed.
<quoted text> Agreed.
<quoted text>
You could go on and on... Except for the efforts focused on education and prevention, the children of those people are the ones that actually pay a penalty, no?
I don't know if you're just blind to it or if or what...but the children are going hungry anyway...and they're also learning the tricks of their parents trade...furthering the cycle. The government could spend the checks they were once giving the drug abusing parents on institutions that employ well trained people to care for them. As it is, most orphanages are funded by states or organizations that don't have the funds to adequately employ trained caregivers. They could mandate adoption procedures and costs that would allow good people, who aren't loaded, to actually adopt the children whose parents never attempt to rehabilitate. There are numerous answers or at the least, options to the problems that arise regarding the kids...but allowing them to stay in the home with drug abusers and providing the drug abusers with continued money is definitely not the best choice.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#637372 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
None were world war 2 date ships called enterprise.

You idiot he even showed you a picture of it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637373 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:

You said "punch his vagina", you call males a he,
Well sure, what do you call males? Hunky?

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637374 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then take the children away. Use the money that was gonna go to the drug addict parents and use it to fund the orphanages.
Then either sterilize or euthanize the 'parents'...
Oh man...we really think alike...I just left a post before seeing this that says the same thing. Didn't think about the sterilization...but that definitely needs done.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#637375 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about tennis, idiot!
Nope, I was talking about yer ass.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#637376 Jul 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go again...
The guys who planned and executed 9/11 were lunatics. If they were caught, they would be put in a mental asylum. If you know they are lunatics, then why do you care what religion they invoked, or if they invoked a religion at all?
The people who conscripted those that planned and executed 911 are/were lunatics, but the 19 men who actually allegedly died on those planes were just very gullible followers of leaders who take advantage of people's irrational beliefs to brain-wash them into doing things that no rational person would ever consider doing.

Regardless of how evil what those 19 men did, they were definitely not cowards, but extremely brave and extremely brain-washed. They are almost as much victims of that event as the other people in those planes and buildings. But, of course, every soldier and every civilian that has died in the aftermath of that event, regardless of what side they are on, are also victims of irrational beliefs and evil people who put more value on ideals, money, property, and power than they do on individual human life.

We, in the west, must be very thankful that, though we to a large degree are the culprits in all this, so far we have not been defeated, because should the other side (whatever the other side is) have beat the Americans and their allies, the George Bushes and all the rest of their riff raff would be paying a very high personal price for what they have done. If they think 911 was bad, imagine what would have happened, if those opposing Iraq and Afghanistan had lost.

In actuality, they did lose, anyway, because what they gain? Did they stop Muslim terrorism - no. Did they stop innocent civilians from being sacrificed in these countries - no. Did they decrease the animosity towards the USA from Muslim countries - no. Did they stabilize these countries - no. In fact the animosity towards the USA is much higher now than it was.

Did the USA maintain military world superiority - yes. Did the USA keep their oil routes open - yes. Did the arms companies get richer - yes.

Just another of the many stupid acts of man-kind that will go into the history books of examples how human beings failed to act humanely.

Location hidden

#637377 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the people that roamed around France, Spain, and Portugal some 20,000 years ago....the Solutrean culture people, who were Homo-sapiens.
Then of course we can't forget the Neanderthals who populated some parts of Europe, Asia, and the Levant around 250,000 to 25,000+- years ago.
There is NO doubt that these people populated the old countries, and this kinda pokes a VERY BIG hole in the Adam hypothesis.
Agreed.

As a matter of fact, RiversideRedneck, by pointing to that hypothesis, that "Adam" wrote Genesis, has tied himself somewhat to the literal biblical fundamentalist belief that the earth is 10,000 years old or less.

There's a good chance he didn't read the link he supplied, however, and has no idea that is what was included as part of the 'hypothesis".

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#637378 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I punch her in her vagina or breasts, as both to halt her outrages or, and "calm her", as also a way of sexual induglement, if she tries anything.
Then we'll see if your dumb butch little girlfriend prefers to be admired as an object, or forced with a good solid kick/punch to her vagina or breasts, instead!
That'll teach her!
Might I suggest that you go ask your mommy to change your diaper, and get the hell off this thread. Just a suggestion.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637379 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise, CV-6.
Nicknames;
The Big E
Lucky E
The Grey Ghost
The Galloping Ghost
Some say, without that ship we would've have won the Pacific Campaign, or at least it'd taken much longer.
They don't teach much US history in the NetherWorld, do they?
Here's the Enterprise from WWII.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise... (CV-6)
Lol, oops. That should read "wouldn't have won"

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637380 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, at the moment, I'm just waiting for the meltdown to start. Should be any time now.
The CAPS are coming soon.

I feel a disturbance in the force...

Location hidden

#637381 Jul 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Germans or the Japanese didn't have M1 rifles. That was one of the biggest game changers of the war.
George S. Patton, Jr. said that the M1 was; "the greatest single battle implement ever devised by man."

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#637382 Jul 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds kinda...gay.
Damn...... Now that you mention it.... Freakin nano.... I have to be on my toes around you....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did black people get here ( economically) 10 min LEAVE AMERICA 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Clearwater 35,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 49 min RFD 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr BOBB AKA BOBB 688,410
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 5 hr Doctor REALITY 55
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Watch for Finger 29
More from around the web