Prove there's a god.
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#637025 Jul 5, 2013
Temporarily wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much history do you?
Yuuup, i know a wittle bit..

I would highly recommend you stop talking to your self, on an open forum..

Not to witty of ya....
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#637029 Jul 5, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wouldn't. You woild not even know what I am saying. Dude, I would eat my shorts if you can pass 8th grader physics in an exam. Discussing anything else with you is a waste of time
Prolly not, but i am smart enough to recognize a self absorbed arogant prick.

You are just another one of the village idiot's, runnng around by chance, being led by?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#637030 Jul 5, 2013
waaaz up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuuup, i know a wittle bit..
I would highly recommend you stop talking to your self, on an open forum..
Not to witty of ya....
Yeah, I was a dumbazz there. Late at night for me and getting tired will do that, but I see you plowed right on through the confusion and picked up on it. Good job

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637031 Jul 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I was wrong, you're not an ordinary lunatic, you're a psychopathic woman hating monster.
Must be off his meds...even if he's just being a fruit loop troll..he's spastic
Rush

Columbus, NE

#637032 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what the hell you like about women! Nothing is, now days! Teenage girls are far more beautiful and feminine, but grown women, how dare they! I HATE STUPID WOMEN!
You are one sick bastard.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#637033 Jul 5, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>So why did you talk certainty? You said the Meraj "simply didn't happen". That sounds pretty certain to me. Why do you lie? You very confidently asserted that Islam is bogus and we are wasting our lives. You did not say with humility at the time "In my opinion, you're wasting your time", "I think Islam is bogus", "I don't believe Meraj happened" "I don't believe Jinn exist". You said nothing of the sort. Full certainty all the way and now you backpedal to an ideal you do not actively follow.

You didn't define what Meraj is. You didn't define what Jinn is, or what Islam is about for that matter. Just a flood of assertions with certainty and now backpedaled.

I define a gnome to be a tiny little lifeless man made of cement and painted in a variety of colours. By this definition, I assert that gnomes exist. I have proof, I have one in my garden.

Do you see how it works? Define, make a claim, provide evidence.

No definition, no argument. It's that simple.
Magical beings don't exist.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637034 Jul 5, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree again. If the deviants had a true fear of punishment in the first place, they'd be less likely to commit crimes. As it currently is, they take their food stamps to the grocery store, buy loads of Pepsi and Coke at 3 cartons for $11.00, sell that to local mom and pop stores for about $6.00/3 cartons...use that money to buy drugs and alcohol and their children go hungry. Later, they get picked up for public intoxication/controlled substance or alcohol....spend a couple days in jail (maybe) get a slap on the hand and sent home for the cycle to start over. Sooner or later...they end up in the ER overdosed and their state Medicaid foots the bill and they are diagnosed with a disease...Drug Addiction or Alcoholism. then, because they now have a disease..and God knows you can't work and contribute to society with a disease...so .they get a federal government disability check. It's a joke and a disgrace that our government is stupid enough to allow this...all in the name of compassion. That's not compassion...that's enabling!
Huh oh, somebody dropped the Rush Limbaugh acid...

“I speak my mind”

#637035 Jul 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Magical beings don't exist.
Then who threw the pixie dust on non-living matter and brought it to life?

“I speak my mind”

#637036 Jul 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh oh, somebody dropped the Rush Limbaugh acid...
You disagree?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#637037 Jul 5, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
A question to the atheist, What is the definition of God?
The juvenile concept of deities was initially invented out of ignorance of natural phenomena by primitive cultures then hijacked by nefarious opportunists as the essential element of dogma based indoctrination systems to control retarded and revolting imbeciles like you.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#637038 Jul 5, 2013
Bullshit signed in wrote:
My faith doesn't bind me to religion...
Yes, it does which is why you seek out disingenuous Christian pseudoscience bullshit to support your own inane delusions. Grow up!

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#637039 Jul 5, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does which is why you seek out disingenuous Christian pseudoscience bullshit to support your own inane delusions. Grow up!
Speaking of growing up, Pomona.

I wonder how you will handle the situation if and when you will have to do that.

“I speak my mind”

#637040 Jul 5, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Good evening PA! How ya doing pal?

United States

#637041 Jul 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
christian empathy and morality
the god of the bible
the most evil entity ever imagined.
here is a man, posting as RR, who embraces such morals.
Thank you, Karl.

“I speak my mind”

#637042 Jul 5, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime you respond to me I think of this....

“I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.”
&#8213; James Baldwin

I truly wish you happiness PA

:)

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#637043 Jul 5, 2013
waaaz up wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that valuable info...I would have never guessed it...lol
<quoted text>
Why is it you guys "think" Christians are even obligated to prove God to you all? Smart people, who do not deny "reality" with true logic andrational thinkng, see the proof that already exist. Not my fault you chose to put on your self fabriated blind fold..
<quoted text>
Such as?
There is no proof that already exists. Perhaps you could point me to where I may find the evidence that you believe proves God. I have been looking for proof of God for many years.

'Reality, True Logic, and Rational Thinking' does not apply to people that believe in a God who does Magik and Supernatural stuff. Magik or the Supernatural has never been shown or demonstrated to be real. So I fail to understand why you think you can claim that logic, rational thinking, and reality are on your side.

Such as? You write. Where do I start?

How about….there was no Adam and Eve as written in the Bible.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#637044 Jul 5, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree again. If the deviants had a true fear of punishment in the first place, they'd be less likely to commit crimes. As it currently is, they take their food stamps to the grocery store, buy loads of Pepsi and Coke at 3 cartons for $11.00, sell that to local mom and pop stores for about $6.00/3 cartons...use that money to buy drugs and alcohol and their children go hungry. Later, they get picked up for public intoxication/controlled substance or alcohol....spend a couple days in jail (maybe) get a slap on the hand and sent home for the cycle to start over. Sooner or later...they end up in the ER overdosed and their state Medicaid foots the bill and they are diagnosed with a disease...Drug Addiction or Alcoholism. then, because they now have a disease..and God knows you can't work and contribute to society with a disease...so .they get a federal government disability check. It's a joke and a disgrace that our government is stupid enough to allow this...all in the name of compassion. That's not compassion...that's enabling!
Sigh...... Unfortunately you're right... that is exactly what is happening. I've recently had an experience where I was asked by my Dad to help out a fried of the family. They had been evicted and had no place to go. Their power and water had been shutoff for just over a month before their eviction. So I helped this Guy, his wife and three kids. Gave them a two rooms in my house, warm showers and running water and a secure roof over their heads.
They both were on Calfresh (foodstamps), cash aid AND unable to work. They kept fighting with each other, calling the Police repeatedly, both addicted to Pain killers and I litterally had to lock up most of my stuff. They just turned my life upside down.

I didn't ask for money for rent as I assumed they had none. It turns out that they were selling their food stamps for money and they were bouncing from doctor to doctor for pain meds.

They were living a destructive life and I was right smack dab in the middle of it. Not only were they not tending to their children but the school was constantly calling me (as they listed me as contact) about the kids not attending school.

I found that these people didn't give a damn about anyone else. Not, each other, not their kids. And especially about the ones that were trying to help them. All they cared about was the next State payout and where the could get more Pain meds.Quite frankly, they had no consideration.

They final straw came when They went out and bought a new Nissan Altima (How they qualified I will never know) and later that night I was awakened by Rancho P.D. as they were outside fighting with each other as to who was going to drive the car most of the time.

I made them leave the very next day. I apologized to my father an told him why I could not continue as that had been the roughest 4 1/2 months of my life. I especially felt sorry for their kids as they were the innocent ones in all this.

I tried not to believe that no good deed goes unpunished. But there has to be limits and consequences to what these people do or don't do. We cannot allow ourselves to just roll over.
We must have compassion but temper it with wise rules and consequenses for their unwillingness to try to do right.

“I speak my mind”

#637045 Jul 5, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...... Unfortunately you're right... that is exactly what is happening. I've recently had an experience where I was asked by my Dad to help out a fried of the family. They had been evicted and had no place to go. Their power and water had been shutoff for just over a month before their eviction. So I helped this Guy, his wife and three kids. Gave them a two rooms in my house, warm showers and running water and a secure roof over their heads.
They both were on Calfresh (foodstamps), cash aid AND unable to work. They kept fighting with each other, calling the Police repeatedly, both addicted to Pain killers and I litterally had to lock up most of my stuff. They just turned my life upside down.
I didn't ask for money for rent as I assumed they had none. It turns out that they were selling their food stamps for money and they were bouncing from doctor to doctor for pain meds.
They were living a destructive life and I was right smack dab in the middle of it. Not only were they not tending to their children but the school was constantly calling me (as they listed me as contact) about the kids not attending school.
I found that these people didn't give a damn about anyone else. Not, each other, not their kids. And especially about the ones that were trying to help them. All they cared about was the next State payout and where the could get more Pain meds.Quite frankly, they had no consideration.
They final straw came when They went out and bought a new Nissan Altima (How they qualified I will never know) and later that night I was awakened by Rancho P.D. as they were outside fighting with each other as to who was going to drive the car most of the time.
I made them leave the very next day. I apologized to my father an told him why I could not continue as that had been the roughest 4 1/2 months of my life. I especially felt sorry for their kids as they were the innocent ones in all this.
I tried not to believe that no good deed goes unpunished. But there has to be limits and consequences to what these people do or don't do. We cannot allow ourselves to just roll over.
We must have compassion but temper it with wise rules and consequenses for their unwillingness to try to do right.
Oh wow...you let them stay 4 1/2 months?? You're one heck of a guy Al! I get it though...I've always been overly compassionate and soft-hearted....and almost always gotten the worse end of the deal. I don't mind not being appreciated, don't want any credit, but I would love just once to see that when you help people like this...somehow...it makes a difference. I suppose, in your case, the kids will always remember...and I guarantee your kindness will forever be imprinted in their minds...as for the adults...probably not. Honestly, I wish no ill will on anyone...but people like this, especially those addicted to pain meds or on other illicit drugs...they are so consumed with their next high, they really have no self respect at all and couldn't possibly show any towards someone trying to help. There is a great difference in feeling compassion for someone vs enabling them to continue on a destructive path. Out of compassion, we have to look beyond what seems cruel or unkind for the moment and realize that strict consequences may be the only thing that saves their lives in the future.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#637046 Jul 5, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow...you let them stay 4 1/2 months?? You're one heck of a guy Al! I get it though...I've always been overly compassionate and soft-hearted....and almost always gotten the worse end of the deal. I don't mind not being appreciated, don't want any credit, but I would love just once to see that when you help people like this...somehow...it makes a difference. I suppose, in your case, the kids will always remember...and I guarantee your kindness will forever be imprinted in their minds...as for the adults...probably not. Honestly, I wish no ill will on anyone...but people like this, especially those addicted to pain meds or on other illicit drugs...they are so consumed with their next high, they really have no self respect at all and couldn't possibly show any towards someone trying to help. There is a great difference in feeling compassion for someone vs enabling them to continue on a destructive path. Out of compassion, we have to look beyond what seems cruel or unkind for the moment and realize that strict consequences may be the only thing that saves their lives in the future.
Thanks. I felt the tension almost from day 1, but I'm not a quitter. I would suggest alternatives for them, and they would tell me that I didn't understand. According to them, I was the one that was wrong. Fact is, they were already set in their ways and change for them was not an option.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#637047 Jul 5, 2013
Delusional Dave Nelson wrote:
I wonder how you will handle the situation if and when you will have to do that.
Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism for delusional nutcases like you with their imaginary friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min pusherman_ 599,790
Invaders from Mars 39 min Saffron Blues 9
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 42 min Saffron Blues 15
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 47 min Saffron Blues 18
9/11&bin 47 min REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 40,885
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr House 272,418
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 11 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web