Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#636981 Jul 5, 2013
ArAr wrote:
Correction.
Not "ads that".
"a fact"
Well it isn't a fact that no man and woman with those names ever existed, as there are likely lots of examples, but it is a known fact that the Bible myth of those people is a myth.

Besides, they wouldn't have been called Adam and Eve anyway, as those are our English words for whatever names came from the original myths.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#636982 Jul 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, but the problems are the problems. Same with the Christian and Jewish extremists . That's why I'm a non believer, but as a note to your credit I loathe the Jews even more because of twofold reason.
They helped create the tension in the Mideast, and their belief they are better makes some of them amongst the most bigoted people on Earth. The truth be known , It is my thinking that say's religion makes people stupid, it make good people do bad things.
Like a drug it can make bad people do terrible things.
But there are those who do none of the above, It is my belief religion has nothing to do with that, and these good people would be good people , despite the religion they chose.
Judaism suffered a fatal blow a long time ago when most Jews started worshiping Jews instead of their God. But the same has happened to other religions, Christianity and Islam included.

The same thing happens with atheists. Culture worship.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#636984 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This paragraph makes sense to anybody?
No. He is too much of an idiot to even keep his made up stories about you straight. Ever since I first came in here, you have stated that you were from California. You have never stated anything different. He really isn't worth the effort anymore. He is getting more crazy by the day.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#636985 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are being abused in the west! Women are taught they are men, by feminists, and women are turning butch! In reality, women love a mans masculinity, but feminists hate it, because their so called "strong women independence" is not real masculinity, and women hate men, for what is natural. Butch feminist women are unnatural, evil, and perverse, with perverse tastes and pleasures
Get a life, please. No offense intended, but you definitely need to get a life.

Westcliffe, CO

#636986 Jul 5, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Going just fine, Dave, and thanks for printing out some of the other 'facts' on that site. I do know the one that I cited, as near where I was born, is true, because I have heard it from many sources, though truthfully I had forgotten that fact until I read that link. Did it mention that the Island on which the inland fresh water lake that has the world's largest island on such a lake, is the largest freshwater Island in the world?
I have noted the comment re the association with the info in a sperm cell and my mental problems and set that aside as unimportant trivia.
:-)

Of course you would.

We all make do with what we got, but Topic atheists should go a lot easier on judging others.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#636988 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am making no exaggeration. I know what goes on behind the scenes, when it comes to feminism. I know what I am talking about.
No, you are a lying moron. Seek help.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#636990 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man, you fool! I am not a lesbian!
You are no man.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#636993 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am making no exaggeration. I know what goes on behind the scenes, when it comes to feminism. I know what I am talking about.
No you really don't. Your opinion is not a fact.

“Life is short. Live it”

Nebraska

#636995 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know? What I said was true.
Nothing you say is true.

“Life is short. Live it”

Nebraska

#636996 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about manhood, and masculinity?
You are just one of those confused little girls and little boys in their 20's and 30's, and even 40's, who don't know what masculinity and femininity even is! And they don't even know what excites women about men, and they don't even know what women find exciting about a man, and are very clueless! You are just one of those lonely boys and little girls who doesn't know what those lonely girls want, and don't know what they are missing, but they are missing something, and getting more lonely and damaged, emotionally!
More than you ever will. Go to bed, you are way past drunk. You make even less sense than usual.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#636997 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I still do not give a shite.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#636998 Jul 5, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to be clean, but you don't want to take out the trash. If you want your tax money to go towards the food, shelter, education and recreation of a serial killer instead of your child's education, then suite yourself.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about "choosing" to support a killer over a child's education. It's about the barbarism of the state punishing crime with death.
when you honor an abrahmic god

you cast away your morality.

the guy is smart, but has no honor.

Location hidden

#636999 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and I'm not interested in your addiction to leprechauns.
because it exactly mirrors your god belief.

Location hidden

#637000 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific apologetics?
science is never afraid to be wrong

no need as has religion for lies

Location hidden

#637004 Jul 5, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a deterrent. An effective system of law has to have preventative and curative measures. If it lacks in one, it will ultimately fail.
I'm neither left wing nor right wing. Only muscle and feathers there. I try to be in the centre, coz that's where the body is, that's where the brain is.
:)
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The deterrent theory of capital punishment has been thoroughly and completely debunked. It's barbaric.
and a very common moral position for an abrahmic believer.

the god of failed morality

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#637005 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you lie about everything else, we don't believe you now either,

Location hidden

#637006 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime is rampant because of people like you - that are soft on criminals.
Criminals feed off of the "understanding" of society.
christian empathy and morality

the god of the bible

the most evil entity ever imagined.

here is a man, posting as RR, who embraces such morals.

Since: May 12

Accra, Ghana

#637007 Jul 5, 2013
A question to the atheist, What is the definition of God? For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say,‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept. The god that a large number of people worship has got human qualities,therefore the atheist does not believe in such a god. Similarly a Muslim too does not and should not believe in such false gods.
If a non-Muslim believes that Islam is a merciless religion with something to do with terrorism; a religion which does not give rights to women; a religion which contradicts science; in his limited sense that non-Muslim is correct to reject such Islam. The problem is he has a wrong picture of Islam. Even I reject such a false picture of Islam, but at the same time, it becomes my duty as a Muslim to present the correct picture of Islam to that non-Muslim Islam is a merciful religion, it gives equal rights to the women, it is not incompatible with logic, reason and science; if I present the correct facts about Islam, will atheist accept Islam.Similarly the atheist rejects the false gods and the duty of every Muslim is to present the correct concept of God.

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism suffered a fatal blow a long time ago when most Jews started worshiping Jews instead of their God. But the same has happened to other religions, Christianity and Islam included.
The same thing happens with atheists. Culture worship.

Location hidden

#637008 Jul 5, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it...gotta leave yourself a little room to keep peace with the adversary!:)
RR will never be a 1%er

Location hidden

#637010 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb atheist.
Darkness: the partial or total absence of light.
now you need define "light"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min River Tam 70,012
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 min Johnny 4,921
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Neville Thompson 282,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Ricky F 183,441
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min Spider1954 2,970
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Peace_Warrior 618,827
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 658,358
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 4 hr Jersey97boy 86
More from around the web