Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I literally just told you that I would be interested to know what alternative these guys might present. I just told you that I am not bound to evolution as you are to creationism. My soul does not depend on it. I do not care if they turn the entire theory on it's head - I just think that such a thing is very unlikely given the current evidence, and I value the opinion of 99% of of evolutionary scientists over the opinion of 2 guys. The cambrian has been a known "issue" since darwin's time, what makes you think these guys are saying anything new?
they are not,

she ignorantly misunderstands.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

lightbeamrider wrote:
Proaborts Hail Satan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pro aborts at their finest.

https://twitter.com/SineQuaN0nUSA/status/3519...

Since: May 12

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Can you share some links to the proof?
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
actualy yes we have observed evolution,
and you still have NO proof of god

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There no end to you idiocy so I figure I might as well have fun with it.
I've never kicked a cripple. Why are you so obssessed with violence?
Once again you ignore the evidence of your own posts, how fooking ignorant you are to discount such evidence of your god given stupidity.

Thatís not what you said last time you took a poke at disability so are you lying now or were you lying then? And I think it rather hilarious how you repeated keep coming back to the same old same old and praying for a different result. So christian of you.

Why to I get upset at violence? Perhaps itís because I have had to contend with verbal and physical violence from condescending a$$holes like you for most of my life. But hey, never mind, next time you feel that itís your ignorant duty to highlight my disability then perhaps it will all go different for you?

Please also note that ďdiapersĒ is not a common English word and when used in the UK usually refers to the type of cloth, not itís use. I was attempting to make it easier for you to understand however that failed so I suggest you should see your mommy and ask her to change your nappy because for sure, you must have filled it, I can smell you from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There no end to you idiocy so I figure I might as well have fun with it.
I've never kicked a cripple. Why are you so obssessed with violence?
Obssessed

Note obsessed is spelt o b s e s s e d

Not o b s s e s s e d

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It's funny but true. I hadn't really thought about it that way.
I know right! Say you believe in God and BAM...it's on. You immediately lose your individuality and become the poster child for millions of Christians across the world. it just doesn't seem fair.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
So you don not agree that being truthful would help you become a better christian

Fair enough

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only by the definition I posted but also by the definition you posted
And I provided dictionary reverences too. Can you say the same? No.. Oh I thought not
What is happening here is you are adopting the good old christian ďlets misrepresent the meaning of the word because we donít agree with the meaning of the wordĒ ploy
Your copouts do not work.
It ain't no copout, lady. I'm being honest and biblically correct. The Bible explains on several places that God's powers have their limits.

You just don't wanna realize that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obssessed
Note obsessed is spelt o b s e s s e d
Not o b s s e s s e d
How is it "spelt"?

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you ignore the evidence of your own posts, how fooking ignorant you are to discount such evidence of your god given stupidity.
Thatís not what you said last time you took a poke at disability so are you lying now or were you lying then? And I think it rather hilarious how you repeated keep coming back to the same old same old and praying for a different result. So christian of you.
Why to I get upset at violence? Perhaps itís because I have had to contend with verbal and physical violence from condescending a$$holes like you for most of my life. But hey, never mind, next time you feel that itís your ignorant duty to highlight my disability then perhaps it will all go different for you?
Please also note that ďdiapersĒ is not a common English word and when used in the UK usually refers to the type of cloth, not itís use. I was attempting to make it easier for you to understand however that failed so I suggest you should see your mommy and ask her to change your nappy because for sure, you must have filled it, I can smell you from here.
Ever consider that people seem to be mean to you because you're a raving bitch?

Try being nice. It helps.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don not agree that being truthful would help you become a better christian
Fair enough
I didn't say I don not agree.

Where did I say I don not agree?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

undercontrolgh wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, your already lost man.
Not all who wander are lost.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>O_o

All the available evidence tells us that life cannot create itself.
Really?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you're reply, thank-you.

But here is the problem.
I was told a few weeks back on here that the English language was man made, we created it.
Every body knows that the word "space" means empty.
So the biggest man made lie ever to be told is about the Universe . "Space" is not space.
We are living in a fluid medium of ultra intelligent energy which creates standing points due to spin , just like the bath water going down you're drain , only it's doughnut shape, it chases it self around and around,( that being the pure light) it chases it's own tail, and when it catches it , it interferes with itself, but due to it being non destructive pure light energy it creates standing points where light separates and has the ability to think for itself.
The illusion of solidness comes from the Platonic Solids, we don't need to get into that tonight.

Seriously, what is it ?, 44, 46 American Presidents were / are Freemasons.
Sacred Geometry isn't sacred .
But the biggest thing is, they still don't truly get it, no where near it actually. George Washington's statute is proof of that.
The Washington Monument is a Platonic Solid symbol.
Are you related to Dave?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You want to be clean, but you don't want to take out the trash. If you want your tax money to go towards the food, shelter, education and recreation of a serial killer instead of your child's education, then suite yourself.
Executions are barbaric.

Death penalties are too often wrong.

You sound like a republican.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, lovey. I am so glad you responded.:-)
First off, the arguments the atheists on here are the same ones I based my athesim on 50 years ago. Not a thing new has been added since then. However, there have been advances on the theistic/supernatural side supported by science. The BBT being a seed that sprouted for one.
But that isn't what I wanted to talk about. Let's talk NDEs again.
The Topix atheist invariably states emphatically that they are just the release of chemicals in the brain creating a false "reality". Interesting that these releases can produce such seemingly coherent scenarios just from chemical releases.
But let's assume such is correct. Consciousness, and thus perception of reality is pure chemical reactions.
You look lovely this morning, lovey. Let me nibble on your ear, let me hug you, you are so luscious and soft and desireable. Irresistable.
That would get some chemicals released in you in another setting than this. Your reality would change. The power of words to release chemicals in the brain to suit ones desires.
You live in a world full of words. A constant bombardment of them. Some you tune into and some you tune out. What is real and what isn't, lovey? What makes you believe you are really rational and able to decide what is real and what isn't, such as a supernatural force responsible for your existence?
WTF is the difference from a whack on the head and listening to others?
However the challenge was here on topix Ė NOT 50 years ago.

But using your argument then the arguments that godbots pose are the same arguments that godbots posed 2000 or even 4000 years ago, round and round they go, where they stop everyone knows.

I am currently reading a book on life in late 1st century/early 2nd century Roman Empire. Some of the christian graffiti described in the book is identical in content to some of the godbot statements on here. I.E. lots of bluster, similar irelevant threats and of course no evidence.

Please donít lie, no theistic/supernatural anything has been supported by science. As far as I am aware there are at least 27 valid theories on how the BB happened, not one of them claims goddidit or even requires a god.

Yes interesting what the mind can do.

You attempt any such thing to me and the police will have you locked up before you can even look surprised you sexist pervert.

OK, so because I an able to become sexually aroused, you are blaming your god? Now I know I have been known to shout oh god on occasion , itís just a figure of speech and in no way implies that any god brought me to orgasm. I can assure you that no god had anything to do with it.

What makes me decide what is rational or not is FACTS and truth, not faith and dreams. Tell me what makes your belief that davesworld seem rational?

A whack on the head invariable causes some physical damage, listening to others doesnít

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

undercontrolgh wrote:
Can you share some links to the proof?
<quoted text>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/new...

Langkawi bent-toed gecko (Cyrtodactylus macrotuberculatus)

Pygmy three-toed sloth (Bradypus pygmaeus)

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no available evidence to even suggest than life can create itself. Hell, there's not even evidence that suggests matter can create itself...
And abiogenesis created in a lab is a far cry different than it happening all on it's own in Darwin's pond...
Matter can create itself, from energy. The applicable theorem, of course, is E=m.C^2.

Evidence does suggest that amino acids can be created from the elements avalable on earth, hundreds of millions of years ago. Currently, the hypothesis is that these amino acids gave rise to self-replicating life.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Like....?

Why do post posts like this? It's so half-assed and lazy. If you're wanting to make a point, make a damn point.
Why bother?

You never consider them.

You just blather on.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

No new commenters yet? Oh....:/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

798 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,161
Christian Lies Exposed (Sep '07) 5 min Truth Matters 45,853
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 8 min johnny wad 213
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min USA Born 532,710
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 3,953
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Patrick 224,163
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min blind man n the bleachers 599,078
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min MASS 115,061
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Commander Bunny 256,481
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••