Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#636379 Jul 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you ignore the evidence of your own posts, how fooking ignorant you are to discount such evidence of your god given stupidity.
That’s not what you said last time you took a poke at disability so are you lying now or were you lying then? And I think it rather hilarious how you repeated keep coming back to the same old same old and praying for a different result. So christian of you.
Why to I get upset at violence? Perhaps it’s because I have had to contend with verbal and physical violence from condescending a$$holes like you for most of my life. But hey, never mind, next time you feel that it’s your ignorant duty to highlight my disability then perhaps it will all go different for you?
Please also note that “diapers” is not a common English word and when used in the UK usually refers to the type of cloth, not it’s use. I was attempting to make it easier for you to understand however that failed so I suggest you should see your mommy and ask her to change your nappy because for sure, you must have filled it, I can smell you from here.
Ever consider that people seem to be mean to you because you're a raving bitch?

Try being nice. It helps.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636380 Jul 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don not agree that being truthful would help you become a better christian
Fair enough
I didn't say I don not agree.

Where did I say I don not agree?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#636381 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, your already lost man.
Not all who wander are lost.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#636382 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>O_o

All the available evidence tells us that life cannot create itself.
Really?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#636383 Jul 4, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you're reply, thank-you.

But here is the problem.
I was told a few weeks back on here that the English language was man made, we created it.
Every body knows that the word "space" means empty.
So the biggest man made lie ever to be told is about the Universe . "Space" is not space.
We are living in a fluid medium of ultra intelligent energy which creates standing points due to spin , just like the bath water going down you're drain , only it's doughnut shape, it chases it self around and around,( that being the pure light) it chases it's own tail, and when it catches it , it interferes with itself, but due to it being non destructive pure light energy it creates standing points where light separates and has the ability to think for itself.
The illusion of solidness comes from the Platonic Solids, we don't need to get into that tonight.

Seriously, what is it ?, 44, 46 American Presidents were / are Freemasons.
Sacred Geometry isn't sacred .
But the biggest thing is, they still don't truly get it, no where near it actually. George Washington's statute is proof of that.
The Washington Monument is a Platonic Solid symbol.
Are you related to Dave?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#636384 Jul 4, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You want to be clean, but you don't want to take out the trash. If you want your tax money to go towards the food, shelter, education and recreation of a serial killer instead of your child's education, then suite yourself.
Executions are barbaric.

Death penalties are too often wrong.

You sound like a republican.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#636385 Jul 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, lovey. I am so glad you responded.:-)
First off, the arguments the atheists on here are the same ones I based my athesim on 50 years ago. Not a thing new has been added since then. However, there have been advances on the theistic/supernatural side supported by science. The BBT being a seed that sprouted for one.
But that isn't what I wanted to talk about. Let's talk NDEs again.
The Topix atheist invariably states emphatically that they are just the release of chemicals in the brain creating a false "reality". Interesting that these releases can produce such seemingly coherent scenarios just from chemical releases.
But let's assume such is correct. Consciousness, and thus perception of reality is pure chemical reactions.
You look lovely this morning, lovey. Let me nibble on your ear, let me hug you, you are so luscious and soft and desireable. Irresistable.
That would get some chemicals released in you in another setting than this. Your reality would change. The power of words to release chemicals in the brain to suit ones desires.
You live in a world full of words. A constant bombardment of them. Some you tune into and some you tune out. What is real and what isn't, lovey? What makes you believe you are really rational and able to decide what is real and what isn't, such as a supernatural force responsible for your existence?
WTF is the difference from a whack on the head and listening to others?
However the challenge was here on topix – NOT 50 years ago.

But using your argument then the arguments that godbots pose are the same arguments that godbots posed 2000 or even 4000 years ago, round and round they go, where they stop everyone knows.

I am currently reading a book on life in late 1st century/early 2nd century Roman Empire. Some of the christian graffiti described in the book is identical in content to some of the godbot statements on here. I.E. lots of bluster, similar irelevant threats and of course no evidence.

Please don’t lie, no theistic/supernatural anything has been supported by science. As far as I am aware there are at least 27 valid theories on how the BB happened, not one of them claims goddidit or even requires a god.

Yes interesting what the mind can do.

You attempt any such thing to me and the police will have you locked up before you can even look surprised you sexist pervert.

OK, so because I an able to become sexually aroused, you are blaming your god? Now I know I have been known to shout oh god on occasion , it’s just a figure of speech and in no way implies that any god brought me to orgasm. I can assure you that no god had anything to do with it.

What makes me decide what is rational or not is FACTS and truth, not faith and dreams. Tell me what makes your belief that davesworld seem rational?

A whack on the head invariable causes some physical damage, listening to others doesn’t

#636386 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Can you share some links to the proof?
<quoted text>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/new...

Langkawi bent-toed gecko (Cyrtodactylus macrotuberculatus)

Pygmy three-toed sloth (Bradypus pygmaeus)

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#636387 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no available evidence to even suggest than life can create itself. Hell, there's not even evidence that suggests matter can create itself...
And abiogenesis created in a lab is a far cry different than it happening all on it's own in Darwin's pond...
Matter can create itself, from energy. The applicable theorem, of course, is E=m.C^2.

Evidence does suggest that amino acids can be created from the elements avalable on earth, hundreds of millions of years ago. Currently, the hypothesis is that these amino acids gave rise to self-replicating life.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#636388 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Like....?

Why do post posts like this? It's so half-assed and lazy. If you're wanting to make a point, make a damn point.
Why bother?

You never consider them.

You just blather on.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#636389 Jul 4, 2013
No new commenters yet? Oh....:/

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#636390 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it "spelt"?
LMAO!
'Spelt' is the proper English spelling of the past tense of 'spell'. The US version is 'spelled'

#636391 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't no copout, lady. I'm being honest and biblically correct. The Bible explains on several places that God's powers have their limits.
You just don't wanna realize that.
You would not know honest and biblically correct if they sat on your face and farted.

I have provided KJV, revelation 19:6 that proves you wrong.

It really does not matter how much you deny it the fact remains that the babble contains at lest one passage that shows you are lying

Oh I realise you are lying and I have proved it

You just don’t want to realise that.

#636392 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it "spelt"?
LMAO!
Read the post, dim whit – sigh

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#636393 Jul 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
However the challenge was here on topix – NOT 50 years ago.
But using your argument then the arguments that godbots pose are the same arguments that godbots posed 2000 or even 4000 years ago, round and round they go, where they stop everyone knows.
I am currently reading a book on life in late 1st century/early 2nd century Roman Empire. Some of the christian graffiti described in the book is identical in content to some of the godbot statements on here. I.E. lots of bluster, similar irelevant threats and of course no evidence.
Please don’t lie, no theistic/supernatural anything has been supported by science. As far as I am aware there are at least 27 valid theories on how the BB happened, not one of them claims goddidit or even requires a god.
Yes interesting what the mind can do.
You attempt any such thing to me and the police will have you locked up before you can even look surprised you sexist pervert.
OK, so because I an able to become sexually aroused, you are blaming your god? Now I know I have been known to shout oh god on occasion , it’s just a figure of speech and in no way implies that any god brought me to orgasm. I can assure you that no god had anything to do with it.
What makes me decide what is rational or not is FACTS and truth, not faith and dreams. Tell me what makes your belief that davesworld seem rational?
A whack on the head invariable causes some physical damage, listening to others doesn’t
I would be a sexist pervert for desiring to share your mind and body to enhance my existence?

Oh, well, you know yourself better than me. Excuse me, it was a false reality I was suffering from.

FACTS and truth is something you will never know in this manifestation, sweetness. But don't feel bad, none of us will.

Onward through the fog. Enjoy the trip.

#636394 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever consider that people seem to be mean to you because you're a raving bitch?
Try being nice. It helps.
Nope. But I have experience people who don’t even know me and have never met me attempt to kill me and attempt to kill my children. Will that do for you. Oh you already know this but you choose to ignore it because those people were christian right?

By nice do you mean agreeing with your BS, grow up

Hypocrite, honey you are the one that threatened me, you are the one that mocks my disability, you are the one that lies, you are the one that hates

I have no reason to be nice to you, you want nice then fooking well earn it you moron

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#636395 Jul 4, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Matter can create itself, from energy. The applicable theorem, of course, is E=m.C^2.
Evidence does suggest that amino acids can be created from the elements avalable on earth, hundreds of millions of years ago. Currently, the hypothesis is that these amino acids gave rise to self-replicating life.
Coulda been this, coulda been that.

Ypu pays yer money and you makes yer choice of couldas.

#636396 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I don not agree.
Where did I say I don not agree?
You said in reply to my statement
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, now all you need to do is take note of it and stop lying. That way you could even become a better christian.
and I quote
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
So it looks like you are lying yet again.

As Lot said about god so we shall say about you

Take whatever he says with a pinch of salt

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#636397 Jul 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not know honest and biblically correct if they sat on your face and farted.
I have provided KJV, revelation 19:6 that proves you wrong.
It really does not matter how much you deny it the fact remains that the babble contains at lest one passage that shows you are lying
Oh I realise you are lying and I have proved it
You just don’t want to realise that.
The "babble"...lol, I love it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636398 Jul 4, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Double Fine....... A hypotheis is not a fact, my man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 37,611
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min hopelost 618,329
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 min USA-1 38,323
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Catholic24 641,129
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min hopelost 3,607
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Anna 104,612
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 48 min Paul is dead 4,052
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min who 280,858
More from around the web