Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#636300 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything supernatural is just something beyond scientific understanding.
Are you the type of person that thinks if science hasn't discovered something or science can't understand something, then it must not (or probably doesn't) exist?
You opinion is your opinion and opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one

Still the million dollar prize offered to anyone (ANYONE) who can prove supernatural in any what whatsoever remains unclaimed.

You are pouring your ignorant BS on me again, I have said this before and I will say it again, I do not conform to your goddidt mentality and THAT is all you can accurately guess about the type of person I am. Other than that you have no frigging idea what type of person I am, all you can do is make random guesses based on your personal goddidit ignorance viewpoint.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#636301 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one observe, experiment or try to falsify that the Big Bang happened?
We can't observe it directly, of course, but we can observe the "echo" from it, in the form of the 2.725°K Cosmic Background Radiation (CBR).Kudos to Penzias and Wilson, not for discovering it (that was accidental) but for realizing what it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave...

We have created mini Big Bangs (I loathe that term) in the LHC at CERN. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...

At the moment, these both can be viewed as attempts to falsify, at least in so far as they were, and are, subject to intense scrutiny to see if the observed data conflict with theory. They don't.

Apart from that and so far, our attempts to negate are perforce limited to mathematical and theoretical-physics testing.

So far, so good.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#636302 Jul 4, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I like you RR....I really do!
Not in front of the kids.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636303 Jul 4, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Just super busy and trying to post when I only have seconds to do it. I really should get a real computer because trying to type on an iPhone is pure madness.
How are things mi Amiga?
Oh it ain't so bad, Al. I'm on an iPhone, too.

Besides, it's easier for you to steal an iPhone instead of a computer.

(Debido a que todos los mexicanos son ladrones,¿sabes?)

¡jajaja!

:p
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#636304 Jul 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss worded that somewhat.
It should be the mass contained in space.
Any body with mass curves space. That was conjectured by Einstein and subsequently proved by observation.
Google it.
I understand you're reply, thank-you.

But here is the problem.
I was told a few weeks back on here that the English language was man made, we created it.
Every body knows that the word "space" means empty.
So the biggest man made lie ever to be told is about the Universe . "Space" is not space.
We are living in a fluid medium of ultra intelligent energy which creates standing points due to spin , just like the bath water going down you're drain , only it's doughnut shape, it chases it self around and around,( that being the pure light) it chases it's own tail, and when it catches it , it interferes with itself, but due to it being non destructive pure light energy it creates standing points where light separates and has the ability to think for itself.
The illusion of solidness comes from the Platonic Solids, we don't need to get into that tonight.

Seriously, what is it ?, 44, 46 American Presidents were / are Freemasons.
Sacred Geometry isn't sacred .
But the biggest thing is, they still don't truly get it, no where near it actually. George Washington's statute is proof of that.
The Washington Monument is a Platonic Solid symbol.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#636305 Jul 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds barbaric.
You want to be clean, but you don't want to take out the trash. If you want your tax money to go towards the food, shelter, education and recreation of a serial killer instead of your child's education, then suite yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636306 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy of equivocation, simpleton.
99.79% wrong!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636307 Jul 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
timm17: Did it ever occur to you that there is no reason to assume that god exists?
RiversideRedneck: Did it ever occur to you that there is no reason NOT to assume that god exists?
^^^^
Take a hard look at both these statements, and think about them both.
Does it occur to either one of you that both of you are cancelling each other's statements out?
If each one of you both says the other is wrong, that makes both of you wrong because neither of you are right because remember - you declared each other wrong.
0-0=0.
The idea of a god existing has been canceled out.
Completely.
Every time someone thinks they have proof, someone else points out that it is not proof.
Every time someone points out the lack of proof, there are those that insist that the proof is there.
There are even disputes among the proof-bearers of what constitutes as the right kind of "proof".
The argument just goes in a circle.
No resolution.
Instead of fighting over whether there is a god or no, we humans should keep doing what we can do to not let our planet turn into black ball of radioactive ash - all over a question that may never, never be answered.
We ain't fighting, duder.

We're debating.

You're obsessed with violence.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636308 Jul 4, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! You're making a complete fool of yourself and should really stop.
The religiously retarded have been programmed to believe life was created by design. All rational people understand life on earth had an entirely natural origin.
100% wrong!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636309 Jul 4, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

Imaginary father figure in the sky?
100% wrong! Only atheist believe that.

#636310 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I lied about nothing.
YOUR definition of omnipotence is infinite power?
The ACTUAL definition is "having very great or unlimited authority or power".
You don't wanna learn that because it refutes your little game.
Oh sorry? I thought you made statements about what the babble did NOT say - and I proved you wrong by citing what the babble DOES actually say and provided verses to verify my statement which contradict your statements and therefore makes you a liar.

As for omnipotence, the definition I use is from

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/omnipo...

1.almighty or infinite in power, as God.
2.having very great or unlimited authority or power.

But it makes no difference, most dictionaries are similar.

So then we look up unlimited
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unlimi...

1.not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
2.boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
3.without any qualification or exception; unconditional.

So no, not the actual definition but the definition you choose because you are too stupid to comprehend the meaning of unlimited.

#636311 Jul 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Translates to........
She has the gold mine, and you got the shaft.
But it’s not a very deep shaft, in fact it barely scratches the surface

#636312 Jul 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you asked a crazy question.
Or maybe he ignores the answers because they are not the goddidit answers he needs to justify his BS

#636313 Jul 4, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never get the answer unless and until you post 50 comments here.Maybe someone will reply you after that.
The coincidental humour of your post falling exactly after my post that for the 2nd or 3rd time answered his questions almost made me laugh
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#636314 Jul 4, 2013
Bethlehem
Birth of men
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#636315 Jul 4, 2013
The Christmas tree represents a vortex , the star is the Platonic Solids, and the gifts under the tree of life represent the material world.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#636316 Jul 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you asked a crazy question.
He wants to know if there is such a thing as darkness, and if there is such a thing as cold! I suppose that could be classed as crazy!

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#636317 Jul 4, 2013
If one was to look over these posts one would note that a minute fraction of them are original posts, like this one. Very few of us initiate something to discuss, it is overwhelmingly an action and reaction emotion based endeavor.

If I was masochistic I would wade through them and see if it was the theists or the atheists making the preponderance of original posts. I am willing to bet it is the theists. The atheists don't seem to have the mental horsepower to come up with original ideas. Why they screech so much.

That would be a scientific study, wouldn't it?

Happy 4th of July.

Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#636318 Jul 4, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to know if there is such a thing as darkness, and if there is such a thing as cold! I suppose that could be classed as crazy!
What's wrong with that?
Can you do it?

You better be talking temperature.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636319 Jul 4, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
And those studies are......??
...in his mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 71,128
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 min Johnny 5,065
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,939
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min who 283,031
gay dating 1 hr gandu 1
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr frigginhell 285
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Al Capone 3,047
More from around the web