Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#636274 Jul 4, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not religiously indoctrinated...I just believe in God...there's a difference.
Where did you first hear about this god?
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#636275 Jul 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The flat universe has todo with the curvature of space due to its total mass and whether it will recollapse, approach zero expansion or continue expanding.
I have a problem with the word " space"
How can "space" be curved?
Space means empty, can you curve something empty?

If "space" has mass as you say then where is the "space"?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#636276 Jul 4, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. And that is not only fact related. Sometimes interpretations and feelings may change. I was a fan of capital punishment. Arguing with Catcher over this, made me change my views. I also was not aware of the homosexual issue (in SA we are a bkt mkre liberal), bjt posters like Happy Lesbo and Wilderide have made me aware of their plight have influenced my views, to the point of actively defying homophobic laws and stereotypes. True Truth is a Sharks fan. He showed me that they are humans, too.
No cackling involved
I quite like capital punishment. I find the only problem is that it's often too vulnerable to abuse.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#636277 Jul 4, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>If the solar system was the extent of the universe, you might have a point.
So are you saying this trait is not / cannot be replicated in other solar systems?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#636278 Jul 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You've proved that god doesn't exist.
On to the next thread.
Riverside Redneck has proved that God exists only as long as Riverside Redneck does.

I'm good with that.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#636279 Jul 4, 2013
Hey DF, I will help you.

If you loop the speed of light around itself you will have a mass of energy.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#636280 Jul 4, 2013
The implosion of the electromagnetic waves into shorter and shorter wavelengths is what gravity really is.

Since: May 12

Accra, Ghana

#636281 Jul 4, 2013
Lol, its very funny. I have written so many post with alot questions to be answered and i have not gotten one answer to any of the questions.
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
The tough questions never get answered here.
Funny that.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#636282 Jul 4, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is why on earth should a patent cost that much? Why should only big corporations or the obscenely rich have the ability to patent ideas?
I really have no idea. It is very restrictive.

I read that it costs between £2500 and £6k to draft the spec then around £4K to £10K for each country for a patent lasting 20 years.

I found this, looks reasonable at less than £350 for 5 years patent protection but then with the yearly renewal fees from 5 to 20 years it comes in at almost £5K

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/patent/p-applying...

But that’s only a UK patent.

Copyright is much cheaper (and last longer), just secure plans of the idea in a bank or with a lawyer. There ya go, officially sealed and dated, the problem then comes if someone pinches the idea and you have a long drawn out and very expensive court case to go though, but that’s juts the same with a patent anyway. However the secured plans are invaluable evidence unless of course the opposition can prove pre-existing rights. This is how we protect our characters.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#636283 Jul 4, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>Steve Carrel is so funny in his
cartoons. Go see Despicable me.
He will make you laugh.
Funny you should say that.

I just watched it the other night.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#636284 Jul 4, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in the words of IANS, my words were addressed to him, but there are maybe some people reading. Maybe someone, somewhere could actually profit from those words.
And if I can just get *one* mind to swing from being creationist to thinking "hey, maybe that Hovind guy is talking smack", then I would feel a job well done.
So yes, maybe I am not helping RR, but maybe I am helping somebody else.
You know, I had a god belief for a few years, too. But I never was a creationist, because of my in-depth knowledge of the Mesozoic Period, for starters. So I am sure there are people that I sway
The more interesting question is why would anyone respond to an obvious crackpot like Myth? Any well adjusted,rational person can tell Myth is either not for real or worse yet,dead serious in which case his grasp of reality and sanity is questionable.Either way that is a poster one should avoid agreeing with no matter what common ground you may have. It pollutes and dilutes your authority by doing so.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#636285 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Lol, its very funny. I have written so many post with alot questions to be answered and i have not gotten one answer to any of the questions.
<quoted text>
Maybe you asked a crazy question.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#636286 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want a response from them than you have to call them " shit for brains".
Their ego will then take over.

Since: May 12

Accra, Ghana

#636287 Jul 4, 2013
Yep this is the problem with most atheist. They have a problem with the word "I".
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#636288 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
So you mean to say everything in this world came by chance.…

Think again carefully.
<quoted text>
Please point out this order you ask me to think about? From the atomic level to the level of the universe there is no order. I am not interested in what godbots truthiness guesswork, I am interested in REAL FACTUAL scientific truth.

Yes an interesting fact that if earth were not where it is in the solar system withing a few percent (or the sun were a few percent bigger or smaller) then the earth would not be in the goldilocks zone. Now consider the number of hundreds of trillions of suns in the universe and the chances of that happening are about what… 1 or 2%. So that’s still represents trillions of solar systems with the correct formation of planets to sustain some sort of life.

And if earth did not originally develop life that digested the noxious (to current life) gasses that comprised of the atmosphere and excreted good (for us) oxygen then life on this planet would be totally different, if it existed at all.

Nourishment is reasonably plentiful true, for the most part humans have adapted (evolved) to accept what nourishment there is, lactose, meat etc are not natural foods humans (and other species) have evolved to digest them.

Please try drinking seawater for a day or too and see just how much man needs it. Accessible fresh water accounts for a little over 2% of the entire amount of water on the earth

Please also consider the fact that you are indoctrinated into your beliefs and I at least have scientific evidence on my side. You indoctrination has given you absolutely nothing to back up your statements which are build on deliberate misunderstanding and guesswork

If you want to learn about how the atmosphere protects the earth then there are plenty of academic sources to enlighten you.

If you want to know how cells develop then there are plenty of academic sources to enlighten you.

If you want to study ecology then there are plenty of academic sources to enlighten you.

All you have to do is ignore the deliberately ignorant myth that goddidit and have the will to educate yourself.

Been there, no order, nature does not require a god, it does not matter how often you repeat yourself.

Honey please don’t try indoctrinating me into your deliberate ignorance, I am way beyond that stupidity

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#636289 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never get the answer unless and until you post 50 comments here.Maybe someone will reply you after that.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#636290 Jul 4, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he will get answer in the form of ----------

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#636291 Jul 4, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>I have a problem with the word " space"
How can "space" be curved?
Space means empty, can you curve something empty?

If "space" has mass as you say then where is the "space"?
I miss worded that somewhat.

It should be the mass contained in space.

Any body with mass curves space. That was conjectured by Einstein and subsequently proved by observation.

Google it.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#636292 Jul 4, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I quite like capital punishment. I find the only problem is that it's often too vulnerable to abuse.
That sounds barbaric.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#636293 Jul 4, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Great! whatg about darkness, is there such a thing as darkness?
<quoted text>
Again, technically, no.

"Darkness" might be described as a lack of EM output in the visible spectrum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min Clearwater 15,240
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min guest 683,542
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 49 min Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 4 hr Jakedover34 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Student 46,264
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 8 hr Awesome Facts 5
More from around the web