“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#635650 Jul 2, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>OR...you could have simply took the time you used to write about your lunch, to refute my pint or answer the questions?
Let me make this easier for you.....how can we measure LIFE coming from "nothing" when we don't have an example of NOTHING to measure or research.
Can you give me an example of nothing?
Nah, I was in a hurry to meet someone for lunch.

Ahem, THAT was not your original question.

The above question should be directed at Lawrence Krauss but I don't see him here, do you?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#635651 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you admit you're no different.:P
Atheists say they are waiting on proof "God" exists, too.:)
Liar,
Again, you are being completely dishonest on the very post I called you out on being dishonest about! LOL!

You actually omitted parts, and edited my post to CHANGE my meaning and point!

You made a FALSE lie claim about me. You said: "this moron snowbunny thinks he/she is no different than an atheist."

Then I replied:
"I NEVER thought I "am no different than an Atheist"...those were YOUR words....and you know attribute YOUR OWN WORDS, to what I think!"
Why did you change my post, to make a point that isn't even true?

You removed the "QUOTES"...dishonest ly changing my post into making it look like I said that...when I was really quoting your exact words!
Anyone can go back and READ, and see that, lol!

And, as you can clearly see, I wrote "those were your words"....which you edited out as well.
why are you such a dishonest liar?

You lose credibility if you need to LIE, change my post, edit out words, and it makes you look desperate to be right...kinda weak...eh?

If you are really strong enough in your own beleifs, then why do you resort to lying to make a point?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#635652 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>If it is not possible to prove he doesnt exist, how on Earth is it then possible to prove that he does?

Lol.:P
It's not.

There's not even any evidence.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#635653 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
100% right!
Lol Riverside!:P XD

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635654 Jul 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ok....

I have to do lunch, maybe I won't still be laughing when I get back....
It must be very difficult for you, being so far above everybody else.

You bear your superiority so well.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#635655 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Try again.
To say that all ancient Greek text is a Zeus Bible is like saying all the ancient Hebrew text is the Bible.
I know you googled it and found nothing, but do try a little harder. Show me the Zeus Bible, or any text about Zeus outside of pottery and statues.
Go.
1. I do not need to try again, my point is valid.
You are simply denying the proof of ancient writing on Zeus...it's out there. Simply look

2. I never said that "ALL ancient Greek text is a Zeus bible"...where did you get that from? I never said that, lol!
Why be dishonest?
I said "look at Ancient Greek texts." Then I said "it is all there".
There is a big difference.

3. You know I googled it?
I don't have to google it to know there are ancient Greek texts on Zeus, and the book of the Dead!
They taught this in HIGH SCHOOL!
Maybe YOU would need to google it, but please don't project your own insecurities onto me!

4. Again...for the 3rd time. There is ancient Greek Text regarding Zeus...are you denying this?

Google it...lol

Anaheim, California

#635656 Jul 2, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...I got the lame joke!
BUT, the joke refers to Atheism and Agnosticism being TWO different things. Your jokes acknowledges they are DIFFERENT!
You are appearing desperate.
No it doesnt moron. Thats what YOU interpreted from the joke. An error on your part does not conclude an error on mine.
It means you're an atheist who claims to believe in the POSSIBILITY (possibility is the key word. Doesnt necessarily you mean you know there are gods or God. But also doesnt necessarily mean you WON'T deny there isnt a God or gods) so you won't find yourself in "Hell".:) You're essentially an atheist who's about as fickle as a refrigerator.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#635657 Jul 2, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
I don't feel I berated you. How did I berate you?
I have been told many times how to understand and communicate with God. Again, I am 35 years old. This isn't my first time at the rodeo.
Lol, that ain't hie you say it. It's "This ain't my first rodeo"... City girl?
I'm not sure about what I'm waiting for. I DO know for sure, so far there has been NOTHING...zip, nada!
Well if you're looking to buy anew car at the grocery store, you'll likely be disappointed.
Again, I have "talked to him" with a genuine desire, want, and open mind many times...for many years of my life. If that's "all I got to do"...then why didn't it work? been there, done that! Still NOTHING! If this is what God wants (talk to him and believe)...then why would he NOT respond?
I dunno. Perhaps you started out with the notion that He isn't even gonna answer you anyway. And who says He has to?

Did you thank Him for all the good stuff in your life? Did you ask Him why the bad stuff happens?
It kinda debunks your "all you got to do is talk to him" claim, because:
No it doesn't. That's like a 35 year old virgin saying having sex is impossible because "I've tried and nothin, nada, zip."
According to you, there is a God who has an important message for mankind,
STOP! I never said that. If you can be honest, don't bother posting to me.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635658 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh....

Not another one.......
Adam and Eve?

Seriously?

Anaheim, California

#635660 Jul 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Those craaaazy Muslims, eh?
Please know what you're talking about before you speak. The Nation Of Islam are not considered to be Muslims. Al Garcia is not a white people bashing psycho like black Muslims. And the Nation Of Islam has nothing to do with Islam. You obviously dont know nothing about them.... They are just a bunch of angry black dudes in bow ties being riled up by another angry black dude in a bow tie named Farrakhan.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635661 Jul 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What if it becomes apparent to us, that another universe exists? Can there be two or more uncreated universes?
Why not?

Location hidden

#635662 Jul 2, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I do not need to try again, my point is valid.
You are simply denying the proof of ancient writing on Zeus...it's out there. Simply look
2. I never said that "ALL ancient Greek text is a Zeus bible"...where did you get that from? I never said that, lol!
Why be dishonest?
I said "look at Ancient Greek texts." Then I said "it is all there".
There is a big difference.
3. You know I googled it?
I don't have to google it to know there are ancient Greek texts on Zeus, and the book of the Dead!
They taught this in HIGH SCHOOL!
Maybe YOU would need to google it, but please don't project your own insecurities onto me!
4. Again...for the 3rd time. There is ancient Greek Text regarding Zeus...are you denying this?
Google it...lol
Yes there is Ancient Greek text regarding Zeus.

So what.

I asked you to produce a Zeus bible, since your claim was that the belief in Zeus was as strong as the current belief in God.

Zeus bible.

Go.

Location hidden

#635663 Jul 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve?
Seriously?
G'nite.

Luv u

Be back in 14 hours.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635664 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Nothing is just a word. "Nothing" is still something. I'm currently writing an article on how this is so. Until I finish articulating an explanation, I will post it here.
Ooooo.

I can't wait.

Location hidden

#635665 Jul 2, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>How can we possibly know if "non-life" is capable of creating life.....when we don't have an example of "non-life" to measure?
...if there is a GOD, how was "God" created? From LIFE? Or from nothing? Did God have parents?
What about the universe? Where did it ORIGINATE from, and so on?
No one can really make that claim, when we do not have an example of non-life to research or study...
There is an example of "non-life" during the earlier life of the universe when there was a limited number of chemical types in existence.

" http://www.haystack.mit.edu/edu/pcr/Astrochem... ;

Life as we know it cannot exist without carbon as a building block. How matter suddenly became alive/conscious can only be described as uncanny. I suspect it is just as mysterious a force as gravity. Let me know when a reputable scientist learns the source of life, consciousness and the universe. By reputable, I mean NOT Krauss.

As for God's biography, you should ask Him about that.

Anaheim, California

#635666 Jul 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not.
There's not even any evidence.
Omg another one that doesnt even know what the convo was about.

Someone said, I think it was "booos" or whatever the gell their name was, that "God cannot be proven to exist". Then turned around and said "But we atheists are waiting on proof he does exist".

Thats why I said "how can you prove he does exist, if you cant prove he doesnt?" You cant prove something fantastic whether you're trying to prove it does or does not exist.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635667 Jul 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>An infinite amount of uncreated universes? You are prepared to believe that?

And do let me guess, you are prepared to believe that these other universes may have their own set of entirely different physical laws? Will you even entertain the idea that whole entirely different systems of law can exist, and yet still wish to bind God to evidence as per the laws of this universe?

The mathematics of all of this can suggest such things and multiverses and things always existing conveniently, but ultimately as far as we are talking matter you have to look at what is logical.
Do you understand what speculation is?

Anaheim, California

#635668 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kidding I'm kidding I'm kidding
That's what the "j/k" was for, it stands for "just kidding".
Oh sorry I thought your "just kidding" was sarcasm.

I'll make a sammich to make it up to you.^-^

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#635669 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesnt moron. Thats what YOU interpreted from the joke. An error on your part does not conclude an error on mine.
It means you're an atheist who claims to believe in the POSSIBILITY (possibility is the key word. Doesnt necessarily you mean you know there are gods or God. But also doesnt necessarily mean you WON'T deny there isnt a God or gods) so you won't find yourself in "Hell".:) You're essentially an atheist who's about as fickle as a refrigerator.
lol...if you say so!
I can't help the fact that you are not smart enough to know, acknowledge, or accept the difference between an Atheist and an Agnostic, lol.
MOST intelligent people SEE and acknowledge the difference.

Doesn't really mean much coming from someone who is a documented LIAR!
...willing to lie, and distort facts to prove a point.
You have a VERY unwarranted ego, lol

...and if it makes you feel better to think you know ME better than I know me, then have at it.

You are making yourself look like a fool! It's like I handed you the shovel, and you just keep digging!

Carry on...

Location hidden

#635670 Jul 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the heavier than hydrogen, helium and lithium elements were made in stars .
Iron was made by Stellar nucleosynthesis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_nucleosy...
Hydrogen, helium and lithium, are predicted created in big bang cosmology.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang_nucleos...
Let me make this easier for you....no one can say something can come from "nothing". Give me an example of nothing?[
Nothing or absolute nothing doesn't exist, or there would be nothing. What we observe as nothing is a ground state, but the ground state is a potential. But this is another story,.
That state has never been shown to create life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 258,990
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Seraphima 600,936
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min duststorm 441,327
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min guest 541,878
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 27 min Doctor REALITY 4
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min bacon hater 95,357
I'm voting for Joe Biden 39 min andet1987 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••