“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#636017 Jul 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it.
I refuse to accept a half-assed god.
Give me one that's truly all-powerful. One who can make a spherical triangle blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back.
I want a real god. Not a flunkie.
And for me to accept any god, he can't be a coward and hide all the time.
So you want a god with a full ass, blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back, huh?

Hmmm.... What're you really sayin, Catch?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636018 Jul 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EL Yahwecito.
Lol
Don't forget the Mrs

¡EL Yahwelúpe!

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#636019 Jul 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EL Yahwecito.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#636020 Jul 3, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystals are not considered living.
God does not conform to my imagination. I accept that God is unimaginable.
And He doesn't like me best.
that is exactly why I gave the example of crystals.

one day, when you mature, you will make a fine secular humanist

Location hidden

#636021 Jul 3, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystals are not considered living.
God does not conform to my imagination. I accept that God is unimaginable.
And He doesn't like me best.
yet you are quite willing to tell others, that he must exist, why so, and how to understand the god.

godbots, ya god-da love-em

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#636022 Jul 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want a god with a full ass, blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back, huh?
Hmmm.... What're you really sayin, Catch?
Nope.

Read my post again.

This time though, put your brain in gear first.

Location hidden

#636023 Jul 3, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
So you mean to say everything in this world came by chance. Let me point out a few things to think about. From the moment man opens his eyes to this world a great order surrounds him. He needs oxygen to survive; it is interesting that the atmosphere of the planet on which he lives provides more than just the adequate amount of oxygen he needs. This way, he breathes without difficulty. For the existence of life on this planet, the existence of a source of heat is essential. In response to this need, the sun is located at just the right distance to emit the exact amount of heat and energy human life needs. Man needs nourishment to survive; every corner of the world abounds in astonishingly diversified provisions. Likewise, man needs water; surprisingly, three-fourths of the planet is covered with water. Man needs shelter; in this world of ours, there is land on which it is suitable to build and all sorts of materials with which to make shelters.These are only a few among billions of details making life possible on earth. In brief, man lives on a planet perfectly designed for his survival. This is certainly a planet “created for human beings”, as God said in the Quran:“Do you not see that God has subjected for you all that is in the Heavens and all that is on the Earth, and has completed and perfected His Bounties upon you,[both] apparent and hidden?...”(Quran 31:20)
A person’s interpretation of the world rests on “acquired methods of thought.” That is, he thinks in the way he has been taught, or, less kindly, the way in which he is indoctrinated. Under this misguidance, he often dismisses all the aforementioned as “trivial realities.” However, if he does not side-step the matter, and start questioning the conditions making our existence possible, he will surely step out of the boundaries of habitual thinking and start to think:How does the atmosphere serve as a protective ceiling for the earth?
How does each one of the billions of cells in the human body know and perform its individual tasks?
How does this extraordinary ecological balance exist on earth?
A person seeking answers to these questions surely proceeds on the right path. He does not remain insensitive to things happening around him, and doesn’t plead ignorance about the extraordinary nature of the world. A person who asks questions, who reflects on and gives answers to these questions will realize that, on every inch of the planet, a plan and an order reigns:
How did the flawless order in the whole universe come into being?
Who provided the delicate balances in the world?
How did living beings, incredibly diversified in nature, emerge?
Keeping oneself occupied with relentless research to answer these questions results in a clear awareness that everything in the universe, its order, each living being and structure is a component of a plan, a product of design. Every detail: the excellent structure of an insect’s wing, the system enabling a tree to carry tons of water to its topmost branches, the order of planets, and the ratio of gases in the atmosphere; all are unique examples of perfection.
Think again carefully.
<quoted text>
you are unregistered, and your rant is not attributed.

evolution

there is a school near you, go get some.

Location hidden

#636024 Jul 3, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Thank you for your reply man.
Can i ask you a simple question, is there such a thing as cold?
<quoted text>
if you are confused about the term there are dictionaries.

there is a school near you

get some

Location hidden

#636025 Jul 3, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
I admire your thoughts. just a simple questions, the same question i asked to myth buster, is there such a thing as cold?
<quoted text>
now there is a bold lie

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636026 Jul 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Read my post again.
This time though, put your brain in gear first.
Whatever, at least you're looking. That's a gewd start.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#636027 Jul 3, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
Don't you ever get tired saying the same old stuff?
Do you ever get tired of totally humiliating on an international forum with your absolutely pathetic rationalizations for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle, kid?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#636028 Jul 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Don't be stupid, you moron.
(Howard Stern says his father used to say that to him.)
The religiously retarded Riverside Redneck is unquestionably one the most moronic godbots to ever post in this forum. Why do continue replying to this stark raving mad insane lunatic?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636029 Jul 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:

if you are confused about the term there are dictionaries.
there is a school near you
get some
You mean:

"If you are confused about the term, there are dictionaries."

And.. "There is a school near you."

And.... WTF is 'get some'?! Get some school?

You're a dumb ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636030 Jul 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:

you are unregistered, and your rant is not attributed.
*waits for you to say the same to Myth Buster*

*and waits...*

*and waits...*

*and waits...*

*and waits...*
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#636031 Jul 3, 2013
The neurobiological basis of hyper-religiosity:

The question of why people believe in supernatural entities and eternal life after death has not been answered satisfactorily although there are theories about this. Vail, Rothschild, Weise, Solomon, Pyszczynski, and Greenberg (2010) argue that people become religious and spread their religion because of their existential fear, their fear of the inevitability of death. Others, for example Boyer (2001), consider religion as a nonadaptive byproduct of other human qualities that have evolved by natural selection. Another view is provided by Ysseldyk, Matheson, and Anisman (2010), who believe that eternal group membership by which people can identify themselves is an important motivation for religion. Sedikides and Gebauer (2010) add self enhancement to this list of theories, which they defined as socially desirable responding.

Religion influences individuals and the society in which they live. This influence can be either positive or negative. The strong group membership which is facilitated by religiosity can cause an individual to have a good social support system. But at the same time conflicts can arise between different groups, which can happen in the form of wars between countries or civil wars.

Hyper-religiosity is an excessive or extreme form of religiosity. In this paper, hyper-religiosity is considered a psychopathological form of extreme religiosity, which is mainly found in patients with a psychological or psychiatric disorder. The symptoms vary greatly among patients, with some patients experiencing only one of the symptoms while others experience a multitude of symptoms. The symptoms can also vary in degree of severity. Some symptoms of hyper religiosity are visual and/or auditory hallucinations of God or other religious figures, feelings of being one with the world around you and/or God, intense emotions of God’s presence, and the conviction that you are chosen by God or another religious figure to carry out a certain task. What is striking about these symptoms is that the focus is not on central aspects of religion, like taking care of others, but on very specific, exaggerated tasks, emotions or perceptions.

http://arno.uvt.nl/show.cgi...

Location hidden

#636032 Jul 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean:
"If you are confused about the term, there are dictionaries."
And.. "There is a school near you."
And.... WTF is 'get some'?! Get some school?
You're a dumb ass.
You like me better, than I like you.

I can appreciate that.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#636033 Jul 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MCC_i_PyEogXX
"We r aped th e horses"
Cheers!!!
"And we rode off on the women"
Cheers !!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#636034 Jul 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
You like me better, than I like you.
You don't fully understand the comma do you?

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#636035 Jul 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What theories are being disproven? Dates were changed, that's not the same as a theory being disproven, and it's not a bad thing that scientists correct their mistakes.
There aren't two sides to these issues. Or rather, there may be, but the other side surely isn't composed of IDers or creationists. They have an agenda. They *need* to get a certain answer. There is nothing biased about ignoring their nonsense. I am quite open minded and do not care one way or the other how we got here - if tomorrow we found irrefutable proof of god, I'd be a believer. If tomorrow we found an irrefutable disproof of god, you can bet believers would still be believers.
Is pro evolution like being pro gravity?
Well...let's see...if evolutionary scientists who are experts on the Cambrian fossil record agree that animaly phyla appear abruptly, and that the few Precambrian fossils (including the “enigmatic” Ediacarans) are not ancestral to the Cambrian animals....then it pretty much blow the Darwin theory of evolution completely out of the water. I mean, if you wanna continue to insist that all life forms evolved, using the fossil record as your key evidence, then by all means, do that. However, scientific evidence clearly cannot prove that and two expert evolutionary scientists have very clearly stated such. That article had nothing to do with dates being changed. Did you even read it? It was clear, the two evolutionary scientists, who, again, are EXPERTS on the Cambrian fossils and who are not creationists...clearly stated that animaly phyla appear abruptly, and that the few Precambrian fossils (including the “enigmatic” Ediacarans) are not ancestral to the Cambrian animals. They had no agenda...there was no "need", as you state, for a certain answer. There was an abrupt appearance of phyla and there is no fossil record to prove that phyla evolved from anything.

It seems to me you may not be biased, but rather, just flat refuse to accept the fact that your Darwinist' beliefs have no true evidence of proof available.

You can smart off about pro evolution all day long, but until you can provide proof of how that huge, diverse, phyla of life forms came into existence all of the sudden via your evolutionary theory...you're just showing your ignorance and refusal to accept factual data. The reality is...you're no different than the creationists you love so much to throw off on.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#636037 Jul 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. No rational person, mind free from dogma, can deny that. The only other explanation is a trickster deity, running around planting fossils everywhere and tooling around with our dna, among many, many other things.
It has not...What...your circular reasoning of "we evolved because we evolved" when the evidence actually shows that vast and diverse life forms appeared abruptly with no evidence of any life forms available that they evolved from can be produced leaves no reasonable doubt? Are you kidding me? LOL...HILARIOUS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 70,105
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Revise Herstory 445,502
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 26 min ATHEOI 9,501
Horny snapchat usernames 34 min Jay 10
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min Poppyann 2,979
Snapchat fun 2 accounts 40 min Ju_wontonsoup 1
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 54 min Dave 21
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 658,404
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 282,869
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Raspberry2129 87
More from around the web