Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Philosophically, and since science cannot approach it and as such has to concede to philosophy, it makes most sense that some sort of consciousness was always in existence in some form or another. Yea, unconscious molecules became aware through their accidental organization, yea. Absurd.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
You can refer to your imaginary friend using whatever terms you desire, but there's absolutely no scientific evidence that life and non-life was created by a "conscious and intelligent" source. Your personal delusions aren't "reasonable".
Who says it was created? "Creation" (something from nothing) makes no sense philosophically or scientifically. That's why I believe it was always in existence. Just like 'matter' itself; it doesn't make sense that it was created, it must have always been "here", wherever 'here' is.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
And stop typing in caps, hun. I understand you quite fine without the yelling.:/
wELL EXCUse ME , bunny! Hey i forgot to take cap key off! Shhheeesh!:O :)........

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Pokay wrote:
Philosophically, and since science cannot approach it and as such has to concede to philosophy, it makes most sense that some sort of consciousness was always in existence in some form or another. Yea, unconscious molecules became aware through their accidental organization, yea. Absurd.
Hey have you read The Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky? You sound so much like her. I recommend reading it. I love that book.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
70 pages of this thread in three days? Holy sh*t. You guys are gonna hit a million posts before Christmas. Then what?
Have a Apple Pie and celebrate End of Speech as those in evil man in power/GOBBERMENT will hVE A field day with US constITUtion! eNJOY WHILE IT LAST ...

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>wELL EXCUse ME , bunny! Hey i forgot to take cap key off! Shhheeesh!:O :)........
Lol it's okay silly butt :P

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully Pokay will save us and put an end to the war with the rabid atheists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:

If you were a "spiritual" entity manifesting yourself, say to feel and experience sensations you couldn't in your spiritual form, you would do so according to the environment you manifested in. As these physical manifestations require energy to fuel them, and the environment changes because it is dynamic, one day big old teeth may fill the bill, and other days other physical advantages may be more in order. So you adapt to the changes. The physical model morphs into a newer design.

Humans and all animals are not unique standalone creatures as it appears. They are tied together parts of a process, just like bees are individual components of the hive, which is the real "life". The mating, reproducing, and death is just part of the process of a higher order doing its thing. Recycling the energy it set into motion. Yet it exists within that material.

"Space" is what all matter, which is inflated "space", returns to. The vibrations of that "space" by matter displacing it is felt throughout the universe as we observe it. It can also vibrate us through that same "space" highway.

Or something like that.
I like the idea of a consciousness "manifesting" itself. Consciousness, if it is indeed something more fundamental than 'matter' itself, endures a constant cycle of evolution as one "earth" loses its ability to sustain life (as its neighboring star engulfs it or goes cold as it runs out of energy) and another "earth" is formed.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>Most soldiers boys/war mongers/immoral/ war-for-profiteers/arms-weapon s manufacturers.... need a (mad -made) religion to hide behind their sins , give the good a bad name.,.. Evil they are. As Bill maher said most us American are dumb and stupid ... ignorant! Sad! aS AMERICAN sHEEOPLE ARE ASLEEEP!
Gynecologists are not doctors.
We are deceived.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's okay silly butt :P
BWHHAAHAHAHAH Silly U, it ok Pvssy <;).........

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Gynecologists are not doctors.
We are deceived.
SAD ! PAradoxically Ironic! Stay ignorant - Bill Maher said our , as most Americans are Dumb And Stupid...

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I like the idea of a consciousness "manifesting" itself. Consciousness, if it is indeed something more fundamental than 'matter' itself, endures a constant cycle of evolution as one "earth" loses its ability to sustain life (as its neighboring star engulfs it or goes cold as it runs out of energy) and another "earth" is formed.
William Quan Judge, another Theosophist, says this same thing. I recommend reading works by him, too.:P

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey have you read The Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky? You sound so much like her. I recommend reading it. I love that book.
I haven't. Sounds like I'd like to check it out at least, thanks.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>Have a Apple Pie and celebrate End of Speech as those in evil man in power/GOBBERMENT will hVE A field day with US constITUtion! eNJOY WHILE IT LAST ...
Do you enjoy philosophy, too?:)

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>BWHHAAHAHAHAH Silly U, it ok Pvssy <;).........
OH!:O

You said a naughty word.:O :P Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>wELL EXCUse ME , bunny! Hey i forgot to take cap key off! Shhheeesh!:O :)........
Only Dee Snyder says, "Shhhheeesh" like that :)
You're not......
.....are you?

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't. Sounds like I'd like to check it out at least, thanks.
You're welcome.^-^

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Hopefully Pokay will save us and put an end to the war with the rabid atheists.
Worst for us Americans AND tHE world AS the War monger of US Coalition ChristiAN Right is ruining the US and world with its War machines - as US militarism imperailist agendas export of Xtain fundmentalism ....and hopefully Pokay will educate and put end to wars worldwide and bring our US soldiers home.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Only Dee Snyder says, "Shhhheeesh" like that :)
You're not......
.....are you?
NAH!:)

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH!:O
You said a naughty word.:O :P Lol.
You too! OH yea!:)-......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 603,121 - 603,140 of680,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

662 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min pusherman_ 596,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Dang It 109,755
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 10 min Demi Lovato 1,908
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Liam 38,028
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 17 min who 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min ChristINSANITY is EVIL 217,176
Gay Snapchat Names 20 min I like sick 1,363
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 35 min erectnipples69 276
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 512,296
•••
•••
•••