Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#635271 Jul 2, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are we doing away with religion? We do anticipate its end, yes, but not by force or malice, but by systematic realisation of the truth.
Everything is about proof with us, yes. We do not believe in a god, because there is no empirical evidence for one.
I take it you do not believe in garden fairies? Do you have any proof that they do not exist? It is an absolute rubbish argument.
Whatever way you try to get rid of religion, dumb a ss, it's still oppressive.

Either you kill with gun or knife, murder is murder, retard.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#635272 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay enlighten us on how philosophy is garbage?:)
I'd love to see this.:P
I did not imply philosophy. I implied the garbage you tried to pass of here as philospophy.

Science, politics and economy would be nowhere, if not for philosophers.

#635274 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because what I say is "not credible", "not interesting", and "is boring" to some atheist dumb a ss, doesnt mean it is.:)
And no you'd have to first be above me to lower yourself.:)
Sorry to burst your bubble. You have shown yoursef to be made from some pretty weak moral fibre.
youtube

AOL

#635275 Jul 2, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Greens - tuf

Australia

#635276 Jul 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Nah, I fell in that trap once. Apparently for some people it's misogynistic to call a woman "woman".
It must be the Australian way of getting through to them. " come here women !! "

Men
Wo men
Man
Wo man
Male
Fe male
Lad
Lad y
Les
Les bian

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#635277 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and again: you obviously steady keep talking about this plagiarizing s hit so you can avoid from proving to me that you lack the capacity to refute the words I "plagiarized"; if the words were mines or Barney's, your moronic a ss still can't refute them, because they put your foot in your mouth, anyway.
I forgot to cite and credit the authors. Even if I did cite them, like I said, their words still refute your atheist crap.
Plagiarism is illegal. Someone as amazingly smart as you think you are should know this! Timn17 is correct in pointing this out. "I forgot" doesn't seem to work in the real world.

Anaheim, California

#635278 Jul 2, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is so wrong with what peole believe? Why make that an issue?TT is Muslim. I have never, not once, made any fun of him, berated him, or insulted him. In fact, I have defended his views on here, more than once.
Why the hell do I care what he believes? He is a good man. Smart, insightful, kind.
What about Al Garcia? Bible believing Christian. But a nicer guy, you will not find. Why should it matter that we disagree on what happens after we are dead?
So what if atheists believe what they want? Why do we bother you so damn much?
Oh and I'd like to see you tell your friends about "theistic propaganda, written by uneducated morons". You're such a friend, such a humanist.

Lying, 2-faced f uck.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#635279 Jul 2, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The question still applies? WHere have I forced my beliefs on anyone? Please, quote one post where I had done that. People are free to believe like they want to. People have a right to worship and I right to believe, and I would never keep anyone from doing it. I do not evangelise my secularism on trains, in front of department stores, or go around knocking on doors to do it. I dont burn Bibles or Qurans, I do not picket people's funerals because "god hates fags".
As for humanism, it simply means that the human rights of the individual is more important than anybody else's religious hogwash. Yes, I know what is best for people. People need their human rights affirmed and protected.
I dont even think you know what the term 'human rights' imply. It means that when you are accused of a crime, you will get a fair trial. That when you apply for a job, your religion, skin colour and sexual preferences does not help or hinder you.
It means that you may choose to have children, or not. It means you have the right to have sex only with who you want. It means that you have the right to free speach, even the senseless garbage you have been spewing. It means that you have the right to defend your life; lives of your children, or your property.
Now how on this earth is that a bad thing?
After all you have you have explained, still no effect. She simply wants to believe that all atheists are like Stalin. She's prodding you repeatedly, just trying and trying to get you to say something oppressive. False accusation after false accusation. She wants even a tiny drop of that fuel, so she can rant some more. She's trying anything and everything to get you to say "You freaking religitard! You should be banned to believe!"

Anaheim, California

#635280 Jul 2, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one thing atheists, as a group, believes in 'blindly'.
I already asked the question a thousand times, which you obviously ignored. The fact you believe there is no "God" even though you have no proof.

Anaheim, California

#635281 Jul 2, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is illegal. Someone as amazingly smart as you think you are should know this! Timn17 is correct in pointing this out. "I forgot" doesn't seem to work in the real world.
My point is, I didnt mean to not cite them on purpose.

The only reason the atheist tards keep ranting on about the plagiarizing, is so they can ignore the question I've been asking about how they can be angry at theists for having blind faith in something, when these idiots have no proof "God" does not exist, yet they want to believe "he" does not, even with no proof. This is the most important question in the debate with them. And they refuse to answer it because they know the questions points them out to be hypocrites.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#635282 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness gracious...you missed my point AGAIN.
Let me dumb it down for you: How can you get angry with Christians for blindly believing in something, when atheists blindly believe in alot of things too?
No, I didn't miss your point. You aren't making a point. I don't speak for all atheists, but typically, you will not see us claiming to know there is no god. We simply don't believe. That is not a positive claim, and it does not require any blind belief. It is not a belief in the first place.

And I am not angry at christians for having faith.

Location hidden

#635283 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and again: you obviously steady keep talking about this plagiarizing s hit so you can avoid from proving to me that you lack the capacity to refute the words I "plagiarized"; if the words were mines or Barney's, your moronic a ss still can't refute them, because they put your foot in your mouth, anyway.
I forgot to cite and credit the authors. Even if I did cite them, like I said, their words still refute your atheist crap.
Nothing to refute.

Anaheim, California

#635284 Jul 2, 2013
True Tard needs to stfu. Because Truth Tard does not know me or know what I am "trying to do".

#635285 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and I'd like to see you tell your friends about "theistic propaganda, written by uneducated morons". You're such a friend, such a humanist.
Lying, 2-faced f uck.
The only thing your insults tell me is that you have run out of arguments (you never had a single one to start with), and now think swearing at me is going to put me off.

Sorry dearie. You are STILL uneductaed about most things you talk about, you STILL fail to get aby points across, you STILL fail at looking like an indivual with class and tact and you STILL act like a child.

The fact is here, dearie, one of us two is grown up. And the other one is spewing swear words and insults as much as possible.

Grow up. Learn about something interesting. Then debate me.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#635286 Jul 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
If I thought for a second that anything would get through that thick skull of yours, I'd at least try.
Can't do it, eh?

Figures....

Location hidden

#635287 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot reread what I told him before going off on one of your dumb a ss rants. I told him I forgot to cite the authors. And I also told him, even if I did cite them, the philosophy still refutes atheistic garbage.
And dont say "like a deranged crack whore" when you know you are calling me one, coward. Just call me one and stop using "like" to make it look like you're talking in general. Yeah it's okay for you to throw around insults, but not me. It's okay because you're atheist. Because you're "stopping religious oppression". Lmao you are a joke.
And again I never had any credibility with you retarded atheists. I dont really give a f uck that I never have either. I dont want to be friends with an atheist nut job.
Loosen up your tin foil hat. I can tell it's too tight.:P
See how that flies once you get to college, if ever. Oh, my last 6 papers, I simply must have forgotten to cite my sources after copy and pasting verbatim. I could believe you if it was only a couple posts, but virtually all of your posts aside from your trolling/argumentative nonsense have been C/P.

Anaheim, California

#635288 Jul 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't miss your point. You aren't making a point. I don't speak for all atheists, but typically, you will not see us claiming to know there is no god. We simply don't believe. That is not a positive claim, and it does not require any blind belief. It is not a belief in the first place.
And I am not angry at christians for having faith.
Whether you do or dont believe, you're still in blind faith.

And if you cant speak for all atheists, then why on Earth did you just say "you will not see us claiming there is no god"? Lol you atheist love trying to mind-f uck people lmao.

And in fact I do see alot of atheists claiming there is no "God" even with no proof.

They're in as much blind faith as the "death denying dumb Christian" (like Myth Buster calls them).

Nice try speaking for your ilk.:/

#635289 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already asked the question a thousand times, which you obviously ignored. The fact you believe there is no "God" even though you have no proof.
There is a lack of evidence for a god. Hence, we do not believe.

You are trying to shift burden of proof, a logical fallacy. It is like charging a guy with a murder you are not even sure was comitted, but asking him to prove his innocence, in anyway.

Then also, we do not 'no believe'. Our position is one of scepticism, of non-belief, until evidence suggest otherwise.

Bald is not a hair colour.

TV switched off is not a program

Not collecting stamps is not a hobby.

Atheism is not a belief

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#635290 Jul 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Your experience with god is your "qualia with god."
I am not telling you that I know what it's like to be jealous RR, I am telling you that the existence of jealousy as an emotion is not in question, and that using jealous behavior to "prove" jealousy is not the same as using god belief to prove god.
Goodness.
For me, it's not an issue. Although neither can be scientifically proven or shared with others, I know God and jealousy both exist - I have felt them both. Just because you have never felt God doesn't mean God doesn't exist.

Anaheim, California

#635291 Jul 2, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing your insults tell me is that you have run out of arguments (you never had a single one to start with), and now think swearing at me is going to put me off.
Sorry dearie. You are STILL uneductaed about most things you talk about, you STILL fail to get aby points across, you STILL fail at looking like an indivual with class and tact and you STILL act like a child.
The fact is here, dearie, one of us two is grown up. And the other one is spewing swear words and insults as much as possible.
Grow up. Learn about something interesting. Then debate me.
Why am I uneducated? Because I'm "theist"? Lol I'd like to see you tell that to your friends True Truth and Al Garcia. No I dont think swearing is going to put you off. But it sure is fun watching you get butthurt.:P

Lmao you are a joke. YOU need to grow up.

Pull your head out of your athiest a ss before you debate me. While you keep ignoring the fact you said "theistic propaganda, written by uneducated morons". Yet you're supposed to be respecting Muslims and Christians, who are theists.

You're just mad because you were pointed out to be a fake.

BAWWWWWW!!!!:P Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,505
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 3,691
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 7 min andet1987 4,319
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 230,089
Last Word + 2 9 min andet1987 857
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 12 min Kid_Tomorrow 1,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Michael 548,856
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min trifecta1 602,229
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,707
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 hr Dubai Massage 055... 119

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE