UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#635169 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's okay silly butt :P
BWHHAAHAHAHAH Silly U, it ok Pvssy <;).........

United States

#635170 Jul 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Gynecologists are not doctors.
We are deceived.
SAD ! PAradoxically Ironic! Stay ignorant - Bill Maher said our , as most Americans are Dumb And Stupid...

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#635171 Jul 1, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I like the idea of a consciousness "manifesting" itself. Consciousness, if it is indeed something more fundamental than 'matter' itself, endures a constant cycle of evolution as one "earth" loses its ability to sustain life (as its neighboring star engulfs it or goes cold as it runs out of energy) and another "earth" is formed.
William Quan Judge, another Theosophist, says this same thing. I recommend reading works by him, too.:P

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#635172 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey have you read The Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky? You sound so much like her. I recommend reading it. I love that book.
I haven't. Sounds like I'd like to check it out at least, thanks.

Anaheim, California

#635173 Jul 1, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Have a Apple Pie and celebrate End of Speech as those in evil man in power/GOBBERMENT will hVE A field day with US constITUtion! eNJOY WHILE IT LAST ...
Do you enjoy philosophy, too?:)

Anaheim, California

#635174 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>BWHHAAHAHAHAH Silly U, it ok Pvssy <;).........
OH!:O

You said a naughty word.:O :P Lol.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#635175 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>wELL EXCUse ME , bunny! Hey i forgot to take cap key off! Shhheeesh!:O :)........
Only Dee Snyder says, "Shhhheeesh" like that :)
You're not......
.....are you?

Anaheim, California

#635176 Jul 1, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't. Sounds like I'd like to check it out at least, thanks.
You're welcome.^-^

United States

#635177 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Hopefully Pokay will save us and put an end to the war with the rabid atheists.
Worst for us Americans AND tHE world AS the War monger of US Coalition ChristiAN Right is ruining the US and world with its War machines - as US militarism imperailist agendas export of Xtain fundmentalism ....and hopefully Pokay will educate and put end to wars worldwide and bring our US soldiers home.

United States

#635178 Jul 1, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Only Dee Snyder says, "Shhhheeesh" like that :)
You're not......
.....are you?
NAH!:)

Forest Hills, NY

#635179 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH!:O
You said a naughty word.:O :P Lol.
You too! OH yea!:)-......

United States

#635180 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy philosophy, too?:)
more than Political! have you read Leo Struassian Philosophy or jacobain precepts? i suggest not! BWHAHAHAAAa

how about you? What Philosophical materials you had read?

Anaheim, California

#635181 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>Worst for us Americans AND tHE world AS the War monger of US Coalition ChristiAN Right is ruining the US and world with its War machines - as US militarism imperailist agendas export of Xtain fundmentalism ....and hopefully Pokay will educate and put end to wars worldwide and bring our US soldiers home.
Omg you're so funny and you speak truth. Will you help Pokay? I dont think I know what to say to atheists anymore..I think I've ran out of ammo. There seems to be no way around their impenetrable arrogance!:O
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#635182 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get one thing straight. You're not my adversary, punk! This isn't a debate and I'm certainly not going to give any religiously retarded redneck a soapbox to spread their unconscionable vitriol no less one so completely brainwashed to be mentally retarded.
If the universe had been designed then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and none exists. Organized religion is a hoax created to control death-denying cowards like you who lie to themselves on a daily basis to rationalize their self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
Plenty of evidence, you are just to big of a fool to acknowledge what is so obvious. You have a self "fabricated blind fold" over your eyes, that wont allow you to see it,, gooober..

Great refute there,,lol.. And you are correct, you have nothing to debate about.. Your dodging of my questions, proves that..

Your defeat is noted..
There's absolutely no brainwashing in science, which is based on observation and experimentation.
Dimwitt, YOU said it yourself, that there's ABSOLUTELY brainwashing in science... Your words, not mine.
Scientific theories must be proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers. The twisted logic of a godbot referring to scientific methodology as "circular logic" demonstrates how severely retarded you truly are.
I encourage everyone to cease responding to this particular redneck who has proven that he's one of the most ignorant self-righteous bigoted pile of shits to ever post in this forum other than to advise the certifiably inane lunatic to seek the professional help he desperately needs.
Why is it you encourage others, too not respond "only" to those who serve your azz to you on a platter?

Anaheim, California

#635183 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>You too! OH yea!:)-......
LOL!! You're so silly!:P

Anaheim, California

#635184 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>more than Political! have you read Leo Struassian Philosophy or jacobain precepts? i suggest not! BWHAHAHAAAa
H.P. Blavatsky is my favorite, William Quan Judge, Carl Jung, Rudolf Steiner, and everyone else in the Theosophy movement. Theosophy really is something so lovely to feast your mind upon.:)

Anaheim, California

#635185 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>more than Political! have you read Leo Struassian Philosophy or jacobain precepts? i suggest not! BWHAHAHAAAa
Ugh i forgot to answer your question. I'm a bit sleepy..:(

I havent heard of those philosophers. But thank you for making them known! I will check them out!

United States

#635186 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg you're so funny and you speak truth. Will you help Pokay? I dont think I know what to say to atheists anymore..I think I've ran out of ammo. There seems to be no way around their impenetrable arrogance!:O
No athiest or religious insemination gotten to me! But i see you intellectually retarded and lost ... As truth and facts will override stupidity and lairs - Not arrogance but knowledge and research , truth and logic will over ride Ignorance is bliss for your kind , You hyprocrisy is noted@! BWHAHHAHAHAAA caught you in the heat... LOVE! u so sexy @ BWHAHAHAHAAA

United States

#635187 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You're so silly!:P
humor is way t man's heart, "you silly rabbit, tricks are for kids! " :)........

Anaheim, California

#635188 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>No athiest or religious insemination gotten to me! But i see you intellectually retarded and lost ... As truth and facts will override stupidity and lairs - Not arrogance but knowledge and research , truth and logic will over ride Ignorance is bliss for your kind , You hyprocrisy is noted@! BWHAHHAHAHAAA caught you in the heat... LOVE! u so sexy @ BWHAHAHAHAAA
How am I intellectually retarded and lost? You're not talking to an atheist or religious person. And dont say "I love you sexy" after you just called me retarded. I dont know what kind of women you know that liked to be talked to like that, but I'm not one of them that likes that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min lil whispers 603,684
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 555,032
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 263,608
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 38 min Prince Helmut von... 33,135
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Remnant of 144000 39,165
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 52 min WasteWater 4,964
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 7 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE