UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#635149 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The god delusion is the ultimate act of self-aggrandizement. The Religiously Retarded Riverside Redneck is so feeble-minded and weak-willed to think he has a personal relationship with the mythical deity of Christian mythology because he tried really really hard and succeeded in altering his own brain chemistry.
The god delusion can be easily duplicated in a controlled environment and no supernatural deity is necessary. You're right that no amount of logic will ever penetrate this narcissistic godbot's brainwashed mind so I encourage you and others to cease feeding his pathetic need for attention. It's not helping this stark raving mad insane lunatic realize he should be institutionalized.
Most soldiers boys/war mongers/immoral/ war-for-profiteers/arms-weapon s manufacturers.... need a (mad -made) religion to hide behind their sins , give the good a bad name.,.. Evil they are. As Bill maher said most us American are dumb and stupid ... ignorant! Sad! aS AMERICAN sHEEOPLE ARE ASLEEEP!

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#635150 Jul 1, 2013
Atheists state that talking to their opponent is like talking to a brick wall. Lol the irony of this is lost on the Atheist. :P

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#635151 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But always an Aura!
And sometimes a Catcher!

United States

#635152 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Atheists state that talking to their opponent is like talking to a brick wall. Lol the irony of this is lost on the Atheist.:P
NOT ATHIEST AND NOT RELIGIOUS. tALK ABOUT HOW xTAIN MASS MURDERED over 200 million people, talk about fire wall! BwhAHAHAA

#635153 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's where I'd put a f uck:_________ IF I GAVE ONE.
You don't?

Since: Mar 11

Adelaide, Australia

#635154 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolololololol.
I recommend a moratorium on responses to this particular troll. Adds nothing to the discussion, and isn't even funny like some of our more distinguished trolls.

I'm in utter shock. I'm thinking the taking of crack or something similar, has had a terrible effect!

#635155 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Asi es, una mujer bellisima y con necesidad de un hombre que le pueda dar satisfaccion.
No le digas a tu senhora (my version of the enhe).
Oh heck no.... That would be the end of me fo sho!

Anaheim, California

#635156 Jul 1, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NOT ATHIEST AND NOT RELIGIOUS. tALK ABOUT HOW xTAIN MASS MURDERED over 200 million people, talk about fire wall! BwhAHAHAA
I'm not atheist or religious either.:P

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#635157 Jul 1, 2013
70 pages of this thread in three days? Holy sh*t. You guys are gonna hit a million posts before Christmas. Then what?

Anaheim, California

#635158 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>NOT ATHIEST AND NOT RELIGIOUS. tALK ABOUT HOW xTAIN MASS MURDERED over 200 million people, talk about fire wall! BwhAHAHAA
And stop typing in caps, hun. I understand you quite fine without the yelling.:/

Location hidden

#635159 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Once there was no life.

Now there is.

Ergo...
You're missing the point.

How does anyone that there was never any life in existence that could have made its way into our "universe"?

How do you know that everything in existence is not a product of some sort of "consciousness"?

No one knows. To assume that life came from nonlife is absurd. You can believe it but you cannot assume it to be true on behalf of science. Science cannot go there at all.

Location hidden

#635160 Jul 1, 2013
Philosophically, and since science cannot approach it and as such has to concede to philosophy, it makes most sense that some sort of consciousness was always in existence in some form or another. Yea, unconscious molecules became aware through their accidental organization, yea. Absurd.

Location hidden

#635161 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
You can refer to your imaginary friend using whatever terms you desire, but there's absolutely no scientific evidence that life and non-life was created by a "conscious and intelligent" source. Your personal delusions aren't "reasonable".
Who says it was created? "Creation" (something from nothing) makes no sense philosophically or scientifically. That's why I believe it was always in existence. Just like 'matter' itself; it doesn't make sense that it was created, it must have always been "here", wherever 'here' is.

United States

#635162 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
And stop typing in caps, hun. I understand you quite fine without the yelling.:/
wELL EXCUse ME , bunny! Hey i forgot to take cap key off! Shhheeesh!:O :)........

Anaheim, California

#635163 Jul 1, 2013
Pokay wrote:
Philosophically, and since science cannot approach it and as such has to concede to philosophy, it makes most sense that some sort of consciousness was always in existence in some form or another. Yea, unconscious molecules became aware through their accidental organization, yea. Absurd.
Hey have you read The Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky? You sound so much like her. I recommend reading it. I love that book.

United States

#635164 Jul 1, 2013
Pokay wrote:
70 pages of this thread in three days? Holy sh*t. You guys are gonna hit a million posts before Christmas. Then what?
Have a Apple Pie and celebrate End of Speech as those in evil man in power/GOBBERMENT will hVE A field day with US constITUtion! eNJOY WHILE IT LAST ...

Anaheim, California

#635165 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>wELL EXCUse ME , bunny! Hey i forgot to take cap key off! Shhheeesh!:O :)........
Lol it's okay silly butt :P

Anaheim, California

#635166 Jul 1, 2013
Hopefully Pokay will save us and put an end to the war with the rabid atheists.

Location hidden

#635167 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:

If you were a "spiritual" entity manifesting yourself, say to feel and experience sensations you couldn't in your spiritual form, you would do so according to the environment you manifested in. As these physical manifestations require energy to fuel them, and the environment changes because it is dynamic, one day big old teeth may fill the bill, and other days other physical advantages may be more in order. So you adapt to the changes. The physical model morphs into a newer design.

Humans and all animals are not unique standalone creatures as it appears. They are tied together parts of a process, just like bees are individual components of the hive, which is the real "life". The mating, reproducing, and death is just part of the process of a higher order doing its thing. Recycling the energy it set into motion. Yet it exists within that material.

"Space" is what all matter, which is inflated "space", returns to. The vibrations of that "space" by matter displacing it is felt throughout the universe as we observe it. It can also vibrate us through that same "space" highway.

Or something like that.
I like the idea of a consciousness "manifesting" itself. Consciousness, if it is indeed something more fundamental than 'matter' itself, endures a constant cycle of evolution as one "earth" loses its ability to sustain life (as its neighboring star engulfs it or goes cold as it runs out of energy) and another "earth" is formed.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#635168 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>Most soldiers boys/war mongers/immoral/ war-for-profiteers/arms-weapon s manufacturers.... need a (mad -made) religion to hide behind their sins , give the good a bad name.,.. Evil they are. As Bill maher said most us American are dumb and stupid ... ignorant! Sad! aS AMERICAN sHEEOPLE ARE ASLEEEP!
Gynecologists are not doctors.
We are deceived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min KayMarie 555,061
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 263,617
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Innocent Holy dr ... 603,697
Side Effects of Hating Gays 23 min teresa005 6
San Diego Convention Center 1 hr andet198 2
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 1 hr andet198 10
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr andet198 4,417
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 11 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE