Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#635129 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>How much?
I'm afraid my Essence of God is as expensive as saffron, or shark's fins.

We're talking Skydaddy juice, you understand.

Long Beach, CA

#635130 Jul 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I read "Brunette"
The brunette is not for sale.

I have a cute blonde, though.

Una huerita, chavo.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#635131 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. I am prepared to pay any price for some skydaddy juice.`

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#635132 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The brunette is not for sale.
I have a cute blonde, though.
Una huerita, chavo.
con las piernas largas? Y Pechos gigantisimas?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#635133 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean you have some pure non destructive aether energy.
How have you bottled you're "Essence of God"?, the reason being is that it acts like a super fluid. It will just float right on through anything you distinguish as a "solid", just like helium will do when cooled down to a certain temperature.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#635134 Jul 1, 2013
whack job waaaz up wrote:
As your new advasary..
Let's get one thing straight. You're not my adversary, punk! This isn't a debate and I'm certainly not going to give any religiously retarded redneck a soapbox to spread their unconscionable vitriol no less one so completely brainwashed to be mentally retarded.

If the universe had been designed then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and none exists. Organized religion is a hoax created to control death-denying cowards like you who lie to themselves on a daily basis to rationalize their self-degrading cultist lifestyle.

There's absolutely no brainwashing in science, which is based on observation and experimentation. Scientific theories must be proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers. The twisted logic of a godbot referring to scientific methodology as "circular logic" demonstrates how severely retarded you truly are.

I encourage everyone to cease responding to this particular redneck who has proven that he's one of the most ignorant self-righteous bigoted pile of shits to ever post in this forum other than to advise the certifiably inane lunatic to seek the professional help he desperately needs.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#635135 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Sean Hannity? Bill?
Sarah Palin is considered a genius amongst these religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck Christian godbots.

Long Beach, CA

#635136 Jul 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>con las piernas largas? Y Pechos gigantisimas?
Asi es, una mujer bellisima y con necesidad de un hombre que le pueda dar satisfaccion.

No le digas a tu senhora (my version of the enhe).
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#635137 Jul 1, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean you have some pure non destructive aether energy.
How have you bottled you're "Essence of God"?, the reason being is that it acts like a super fluid. It will just float right on through anything you distinguish as a "solid", just like helium will do when cooled down to a certain temperature.
So God is man?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#635138 Jul 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
If I thought for a second that anything would get through that thick skull of yours, I'd at least try.
The god delusion is the ultimate act of self-aggrandizement. The Religiously Retarded Riverside Redneck is so feeble-minded and weak-willed to think he has a personal relationship with the mythical deity of Christian mythology because he tried really really hard and succeeded in altering his own brain chemistry.

The god delusion can be easily duplicated in a controlled environment and no supernatural deity is necessary. You're right that no amount of logic will ever penetrate this narcissistic godbot's brainwashed mind so I encourage you and others to cease feeding his pathetic need for attention. It's not helping this stark raving mad insane lunatic realize he should be institutionalized.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#635139 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's incredibly easy to tell when you're plagiarizing. Wonder why that is?
You're the one to talk, atheist f ucktard; atheists are known not to think for themselves. Always parroting what their dumb a ss atheist "teachers" tell them.

Yet religious people dont know how to think for themselves.

Lmao you speculative retard.

Anaheim, California

#635140 Jul 1, 2013
It's bad and oppressive for Muslims to force their beliefs on others, yet it's somehow not bad and oppressive for Atheists to force their s hit-"logic" and beliefs.

Hypocritical dont they think? No they dont think. They proved their incapable of that.

Dumb a ss atheists.:P
Greens - tuf

Australia

#635141 Jul 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So God is man?
Don't stop at man.
Everything material is God.

Anaheim, California

#635142 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolololololol.
I recommend a moratorium on responses to this particular troll. Adds nothing to the discussion, and isn't even funny like some of our more distinguished trolls.
And here's where I'd put a f uck:_________ IF I GAVE ONE.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#635143 Jul 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something Henry might have said.
Now, I know you ain't no Henry.
You're much taller.......
Never ever an Al!

Location hidden

#635144 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>To what degree are theists truly capable of choosing? You definitely seem to have thought deeply about your belief, but you were born to muslim parents, and now you are a muslim. And even if you turned out to be a christian, I'm not so sure it could truly be called a choice, because society seems to tell us that a belief in a god, any god, is better than none.
This obviously gets into questions about our true degree of free will, and you could counter by saying that I did not truly choose to become an atheist - my point is simply that the only way someone could truly say they chose their god belief would be if they had been raised in a society free from god belief.
If he had become Christian he wouldn't be here.
Papa would have keeled him!

Location hidden

#635145 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberace wants some....

Long Beach, CA

#635146 Jul 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Never ever an Al!
But always an Aura!

Location hidden

#635147 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin is considered a genius amongst these religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck Christian godbots.
Nah, a little witty but has nice knockers.

Anaheim, California

#635148 Jul 1, 2013
I add nothing to the discussion? Lmao whatever. If I was an atheist I'd be adding alot to the discussion., amirite? Yep gotta be an atheist jackass to add something to the discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 560,567
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,921
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Remnant of 144000 39,388
Hispanic Women are Racist (Sep '12) 23 min CountryGirl324 34
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min AussieBobby 265,476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Innocent Holy dr ... 605,355
Gay snapchat names 1 hr raye 180
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 17 hr risque 137
More from around the web