Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#635365 Jul 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, RR, for the love of all that is holy, please stop... I am going to break my computer screen if I have to read you say this again. Please, please stop. Qualia cannot be scientifically qualified. I really think this is why you're confused. You have the concept of qualia tied up inextricably to the concept of emotion. They are very closely related, but not the same thing. The personal experience of an emotion cannot be qualified, but the fact that emotion itself exists can and is already proven.
Define emotion. You seem to present it as a thing of itself and not as a derivative of an action. If you are a materialist insofar as humans go, then emotion is just a product of action/reaction on the physical level, like a fart.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#635366 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You never respected mine, so why should I respect yours?:)
I have shown you far more respect than you have shown me, so don't come whining about how you feel disrespected

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#635367 Jul 2, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure True Truth and Al are going to have a sleepless night tonight, me having disrespected the practice of theism.
Really? You are down to stulid arguments like these?
The only reason you grow weary, is because you have been humiliated.
I havent been humiliated. Atheist are a joke already themselves, so...:) I've grown weary is because I'm tired of talking to a numbskull. I have so for the past 5 hours.

And no I'm not expecting them to loose sleep. I'm just simply pointing out you're fake.:)

Yes do assume why I brought up the fact you said that so you can go on one of your rants again.:/

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#635368 Jul 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
These "skeptics" on here are too passionate in their non-beliefs to be "skeptics".
Skepticism is doubt, not actively denying.
Who actively denies the existence of a god?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#635369 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness gracious...you missed my point AGAIN.
Let me dumb it down for you: How can you get angry with Christians for blindly believing in something, when atheists blindly believe in alot of things too?
Like what?

Location hidden

#635370 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your demonstration?
hmmm...
Would it help you if I:
Do I need to link you to self reports of people describing God? Do I need to link to descriptions of what exactly goes on in the brain and the body when experiencing Him?
Or will you accept that He does exist, and that they prove that there exists an deity we call God?
Again... god belief proves god belief. Jealousy proves jealousy. God belief does not prove god. Jealousy does not prove the jealousy demon. Please, for the sake of my computer screen, do not repeat this. Gonna make me hulk out on my computer just so that I can feel like I destroyed something your words have touched.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635371 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right though. They seem to loose their degenerate minds over cuss words. Like little kids; "omg she sad a bad word!"
"She cussed so therefore she's wrong!" "Oh dear!" :O
Oh give me a break.......
F uck off.

Anaheim, California

#635372 Jul 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
These "skeptics" on here are too passionate in their non-beliefs to be "skeptics".
Skepticism is doubt, not actively denying.
I second this!!

They wont get it though.:/

#635373 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never tried to school anyone on what science is or should be. The reason why this dumb quarrel started is because YOU people misinterpreted what I said about the mind being quantum. It was more of a philosophical statement, anyway. And then you and the rest of your ilk jumped on me and implied i was stupid, and I went off. I may look sweet and innocent on the outside, but I dont like to take bull from nobody. When I said quantum mind I was also referring to something I studied online about "quantum consciousness", hypothesis proposes that classical mechanics cannot explain consciousness, while quantum mechanical phenomena, such as quantum entanglement and superposition, may play an important part in the brain's function, and could form the basis of an explanation of consciousness.
Speaking of physics. I'd like to see you prove "God" doesnt exist with physics.
Go.:P
Dearie, your memory seems to be as lacking as your judgement. I did not jump on you with the Quantum comments.

What I did, is tell you that the Holocaust was no hoax. Since then, you have replied with nothing but insult.

Disprove a deity with physics? Not possible. The most that we can say, is that we have found no evidence of of any kind that supports and omniscient, omnipotent creator.

Anaheim, California

#635374 Jul 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?
Like, most of all, blindly believe there's no "God"?:P

Anaheim, California

#635375 Jul 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
F uck off.
Make me f uck off.:)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635376 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know you were Secular Humanist.
But my question still applies: then why dont you respect people's right to believe what they want? To try to force your obvious atheist beliefs on others is as oppressive as what any Nazi or Muslim did/does with their beliefs. Humanism is nothing but a euphemism to let you get away with forcing what YOU think is best for others on other people. That's not humane at all.
You're no different. And still a hypocrite.
Nice try.
Couple of quick questions.

Are you for or against gay marriage?

And are you for or against access to legal abortion?

Contraception?

Morning after pill?

Your answers will help me determine if you, as a christian, are or are not forcing your religious beliefs on others.

#635377 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent been humiliated. Atheist are a joke already themselves, so...:) I've grown weary is because I'm tired of talking to a numbskull. I have so for the past 5 hours.
And no I'm not expecting them to loose sleep. I'm just simply pointing out you're fake.:)
Yes do assume why I brought up the fact you said that so you can go on one of your rants again.:/
Besides lacking critical thinking skills, having no tact, not much deceny, absolutely no credibility, being a plagiarist, being obscenely vulgar, overly confrontational, unloyal, ignorant, arrogant and vastly uneducatd, you seem not to do well with your vocabulary.

Go tonight, and study these words/terms and their definitions:

"skepticism"

"blind faith"

"rant"

Location hidden

#635378 Jul 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Define emotion. You seem to present it as a thing of itself and not as a derivative of an action. If you are a materialist insofar as humans go, then emotion is just a product of action/reaction on the physical level, like a fart.
A vast range of mental states that influence mood, behavior, thoughts, etc, caused by an interplay of factors including neurotransmitters and hormones.

Which are proof of the jealousy demon.

La Veta, CO

#635379 Jul 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who actively denies the existence of a god?
In your belief you are being "skeptical" and just asking questions, you, for one, slip into active denial while playing the devil's advocate. You are taking a position which stops the looking at something objectively and which then becomes an obstacle which then creates a reaction that you then react to. You get sucked into your own cleverness and get tagged.

La Veta, CO

#635380 Jul 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>A vast range of mental states that influence mood, behavior, thoughts, etc, caused by an interplay of factors including neurotransmitters and hormones.
Which are proof of the jealousy demon.
Word salad.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#635381 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
karl44 wrote:
cowards will always have room enough for a god belief
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What's your belief?
<quoted text>
Alright then.
So you've either evaluated and come to a conclusion (a rational conclusion) about God.
OR
You believe you have.
Which is it?
the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635383 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like, most of all, blindly believe there's no "God"?:P
That's not blind.

That was reached with very much reasoned thought and sincere search for whatever might be the truth.

I looked for answers that were at least somewhat satisfactory. I never found those answers in any religion.

And I saw mountains of hypocrisy in christianity. Hypocrisy I still see today, and probably for the remainder of my life.

You are a shining example of that hypocrisy.

#635384 Jul 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
In your belief you are being "skeptical" and just asking questions, you, for one, slip into active denial while playing the devil's advocate. You are taking a position which stops the looking at something objectively and which then becomes an obstacle which then creates a reaction that you then react to. You get sucked into your own cleverness and get tagged.
Every new idea should be questioned. Full stop.

I tell you the wiring in your house is all done wrong. You then must be skeptical to my claim. Why do I say that? When did I examine it? Etc.

I make a statement that BMW is better than Mercedes. Again, a neutral observer would be skeptical. Why? Have I owned both? Have I driven both? Why do I say that?

How about that Australian loon telling us he is Jesus reincarnated. Do you think we should blindly believe him, or respond with skepticism?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#635385 Jul 2, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me f uck off.:)
You swore!!!

You bastard!

Waaahhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Nohweh 49,671
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 33 min poptropaa 44
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 647,075
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 182,660
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 1 hr Luke 115
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 105,692
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr DebraE 28
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 445,762
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web