Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#634949 Jul 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You creationist pigeon chess players are regretfully......
all the same.
Why did you just knock the board over?

Hey!! Come back!! Don't go away mad.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634950 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Double Fine would agree that atheists have on average higher IQ's then theists. However, Double Fine wishes to stick up for TT. Completed a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering. Theist or not, that takes savvy.
Apparently, they gave him a Master's Degree out of pity for his many years of service as a living experiment and being subjected to radioactive materials.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#634951 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Give it your best shot, Lunger.

You'll always lose to me.
Only in your our mind.

You are immune to facts.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634952 Jul 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Who indoctrinated me?
I can't answer that, I don't even know who you are.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634953 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, ex-stud, tell me something.
If atheists as exemplified by your illustrious self and others on here have such a superior intelligence, why, out of gazillions of things they can apply such awesome power to, they concentrate on looking cool, sports, following the latest fads and trends in fashion and political thought, and have a penchant for getting on obscure forums like this where they let cosmetic salesladies and old geezers help them manifest their shallowness and stupidity to the international public?
Lol you nailed it!:P

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634955 Jul 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
No. Really.
Seriously?
Yes.

Really.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#634956 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>So you have a PhD in BS.

What you misunderstand in my relating that experience was not that a greater power reached down and nudged the head gasket back into place, but facilitated via myself and the environmental conditions the means for it to correct itself. Mostly through myself. Subconscious stuff.

Now, Missy Mechanic, you being so enlightened about mechanics and physics, let's do some analyzing of an organic machine and its shutdown. I was just discussing this on another thread with KK.

Your premise is that consciousness, thought, emotions, and all those ethereal thingies are strictly physical based. This also includes god belief or no god belief.

When the blood supply stops flowing you will get variations of blood supply to different parts of the brain because of varying constrictions of the vessels caused by loops, pressure from gravitational orientation and other physical influences. Your relatively steady state just went to shit. Your balance of signal strength and synchronization went wacko. Your core processor is in dire straits.

This is happening on the molecular level, being organic and all of that. It ain't like pulling the plug on a lamp. Your lovely concept of chemicals being released to ease the pain and cause hallucinations as you drift off into nowheresville is a bit of a pipe dream. You have a very complex machine collapsing in a very disordered way. This includes your emotional circuitry and assumed rational thinking. And thus control of the process and graceful exit. Being a machine, there should be a lot of random firings of various autonomic systems within the body which in turn will trigger others as energy is released and redirected. Lots of flopping and twitching. You have energy that has been moving lots of weight around suddenly not being directed in an orderly fashion

But it doesn't seem to work that way for the most part. It is a fairly orderly shutdown considering the intricacies of the circuitry.

There is no way evolution could have programmed such a thing. It would have had to cross that threshold and return to pass that sort of thing down in your genes. Impossible, you say? I agree.

So, what conclusion can you draw from that Missy Mechanic?
That was a lot of words.

Even for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634957 Jul 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hardly, but it really really is what YOU propose.
UNLESS you can.....Prove There's A God.
Unfortunately for you, you are still gasping for a reason it is.
While we simply told you, "there may not be a reason",
and the reasons why this is may not be what you thought.
You don't get it. He's assuming what I'm thinking, so I'm doing the same to him in kind.
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#634959 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know what kind of man doesnt want me b itch. Like I said your mother is the stupid a ss b itch. Your stupidity is evidence she was doing drugs when she was carrying you. I meet men of all kinds of races, you dont know me. And I'm ugly? Oh please the many men who flirt with me in the streets says otherwise. But I exclusively date white men.
And if you're not black then why the f uck do you care so much who I'm dating, and how the f uck am I a traitor to you? You're a f ucking idiot. Get a life or just end the one you have. You seriously need to be put out of your misery.
Lmao I'm a gold digging b itch? Lmao you really don't know me, fool. Remember the saying to assume makes an a ss out of you and me, but in this case it's just making an a ss out of you.
A fly obviously has more life-purpose than you. Go f uck yourself.
It isn't the white man's fault you're a retarded waste of sperm. Not his fault your brain didnt finish developing.
Get lost.
youre PROJECTING,,loser kristains do that a lot

prove god exists,,

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#634960 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You'll choose to side with whomever you feel strengthens your argument, regardless of fact.

That's how you atheists roll...
That's really funny.
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#634961 Jul 1, 2013
I smell stupid people wrote:
god... eloheim... elo (preposition) denoting direction and power. heim non feminine plural translation? the directed forces... ie the forces of nature.
yud hey vav hey.... an anagram with a numerical value which solves into a 72 letter name of the transcendental being of deity. They are to different things.....
eloheim is a generic term meaning angels, gods of the pagans, ministers of the king... forces... etc....
in hebrew the beginning of the bible. beroshiet bara eloheim et ha sha maim v et ha aretz.....
be... in
rosh head
heit. ness
in head ness (the top or beginning of something) the beginning of a thing is it's creation.
b-ra an anagram for beroshiet... ie the verb form to create in future perfect i.e. "would create"
et preposition denoting an active force upon the direct object.
ha the
she that
maim many
the that which is many... it's a riddle... means fluids
v and
et preposition denoting action directed at an object.
ha the
aretz solid sometimes land....
translation...? RAW.
In headiness the forces (of nature) would(did) create the fluids and the solids...
how we ever got to in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth.... is beyond me.....
That being said.... don't forget that religion in general is a political tool to enslave people.....
I'm sorry I can't be a good slave hoping my master will be punished after I'm dead......
Wake up folks.
I can't imagine why so many supposedly intelligent people will believe the propaganda fed to them by their masters.
Religion is the tool of government which they use to get us to kill each other... god has NOTHING to do with it.
lay off the drugs kiddo!

Anaheim, California

#634962 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't answer that, I don't even know who you are.
Lol they keep trying to throw the burden on you to prove God or gods do exist, when it was first and foremost an atheist idiot who started the whole debate in the history of mankind with the statement "prove there's a God".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634963 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the Bible say that, kid?
Really?

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Luke 6:37
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634964 Jul 1, 2013
Brainwashed Believer wrote:
If I choose to believe and obey and I am correct in my belief, the payoff is grand. If my belief is wrong I simply don't exist after death.
In other words, you're a typical death-denying cowardly religiously retarded redneck knowingly wasting your one chance at life as a perfectly obedient slave to totally preposterous and thoroughly discredited Dark Ages dogma just so you can desperately cling to your inane personal delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and an afterlife paradise.

You're a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell with nothing of value to contribute to society.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#634965 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>See? You pick the people that you think help serve your argument.

Do the research yourself instead of blindly listening to some rich Irish bishop from 400 years ago.

You won't though, you agree with him.

Imagine that.
Have you read the entire bible?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#634966 Jul 1, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-vo...

What is happening fits in better with some "non-scientific" theories, some very old, and not necessarily religious in the conventional sense of the word..

Funny how "science" keeps running into the unexpected.

Yep, trust them, there ain't no deities or intelligent design out there. Impossible. Trust us. Send money.
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#634967 Jul 1, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that god doesn't exist, but can you run this by us one more time??? We can't sin if sin doesn't exist (which you stated) but how does this disprove god? This argument only disproves sin and free will.
god is impossible

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634968 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Deleted parts of my post that you quoted, because you were afraid others would notice my observations of you in fear that I would out you in front of others?
You should be grateful that I respond to you at all.

Anaheim, California

#634969 Jul 1, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
youre PROJECTING,,loser kristains do that a lot
prove god exists,,
Shut the f uck up and mind your business and know who was talking to who first before you start spouting off at the mouth like a moron. I'm not "Kristian" you illiterate twat. And second, that post was for some psychotic Black Panther Farrakhan emulating moron.

You prove "God" doesnt exist. You A ss theists started the debate, so the burden of proof is on you. Dont start a debate and then start dodging what YOU started.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634970 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol they keep trying to throw the burden on you to prove God or gods do exist, when it was first and foremost an atheist idiot who started the whole debate in the history of mankind with the statement "prove there's a God".
And I've responded to them countless times, stating that I cannot prove God to them and that that is between them and God.

They choose not to listen and hold firm to their belief that there is no God.

Or for some of them, there "probably" is no God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 560,564
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,906
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 22 min Doctor REALITY 2
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 54 min Doctor REALITY 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 837
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 1 hr dallas75225 70
Washington Wizard's guard John Wall SHOULD BE S... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,354
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,474
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 15 hr risque 137
More from around the web