Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your funny bone get chopped off or something?
Been here before, what is so funny about you being a nasty and ignorant pratt?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl! I have proof that Riverside Redneck is effeminate!
Maybe you think of Riverside Redneck as masculine, because you think masculinity in men makes them evil! I wish an evil misandrist like you dead! I HATE YOU!
And can you prove I lust after young boys? And can you prove I even have a priest?
No you don’t, what you have is good old christian guesswork

What you wish is irrelevant

I don’t need to prove anything, public thread (have you ever considered the concept) in which I can say what I like just as you say what you like. If you don’t like the consequences of your foul mouthed lies and abuse then that’s just tough. Either live with it of butt out.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have 5 or more years to spare?
I realise to are to wound up in davesworld to educate yourself in medicine, neuroscience and genetics but please have the decency not to expect anyone else to do it for you in 4000 characters.
I am sure you are a very good dancer with a lot of flair, also.

Going into shock, giving up the struggle and then the ghost benefits only the the chomper, and not the chompee, Ms. Mechanic. The chompee is not passing on any more genes.

Evolution could give a shit about the comfort level of the exiting energy system.

Tell us how this mechanism came about, and you don't have 5 years to do so.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit that you hate men and masculinity!
Why should I lie to ease your conscience?

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one to talk. Just the other day you assumed I'm a sheep after I questioned your holocaust denial, which you still have not provided evidence for.
I have no time for your vulgar and unapologetic mood swings. Go bark with someone else.
Oh whatever.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What "irrefutable historical facts" show that you are correct, that God is in fact a myth and a fictional character?
Go.
the bible is plagiarized mythology

the christ is one of many sun gods

you are a prevaricator.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
Again:
1. There is no evidence supporting the existence of any deity.
2. Therefore, there is no reason to believe in one.
3. Therefore, I don't.
See how easy?
You just validated my point smart a ss.

How do you know one doesn't exist since you have no evidence of that?

You're basically telling me you're a skeptical fool. Like all atheists are.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Beats the heck out of parroting some Bronze Age folk tale.
Thing is, science doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.
It just keeps on merrily WORKING.
Science is working but it isn't getting you anywhere.

And dont assume I'm some religious person.

You dont have to be religious to think atheists are full of s hit.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You brainwashed athibots will believe anything, won't you?
From your link:
"Through the process of descent with modification, the common ancestor of life on Earth gave rise to the fantastic diversity"
What is this mysterious common ancestor and how did it come to be?
You don't know.
Nobody does.
You believe it, though.
Imagine that.
You're right, nobody does.

Oh, wait, does that translate to "Therefore, God" in your universe?
I smell stupid people

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

god... eloheim... elo (preposition) denoting direction and power. heim non feminine plural translation? the directed forces... ie the forces of nature.

yud hey vav hey.... an anagram with a numerical value which solves into a 72 letter name of the transcendental being of deity. They are to different things.....

eloheim is a generic term meaning angels, gods of the pagans, ministers of the king... forces... etc....

(native hebrew speaker here) in hebrew the beginning of the bible.

beroshiet bara eloheim et ha sha maim v et ha aretz.....

be... in rosh head heit. ness in head ness (the top or beginning of something) the beginning of a thing is it's creation.

b-ra an anagram for beroshiet... ie the verb form to create in future perfect i.e. "would create" et preposition denoting an active force upon the direct object.

ha the she that maim many the that which is many... it's a riddle... means fluids

v and et preposition denoting action directed at an object. ha the aretz solid sometimes land.... translation...? RAW.

In headiness the forces (of nature) would(did) create the fluids and the solids...

how we ever got to in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth.... is beyond me..... That being said.... don't forget that religion in general is a political tool to enslave people..... I'm sorry I can't be a good slave hoping my master will be punished after I'm dead...... Wake up folks. I can't imagine why so many supposedly intelligent people will believe the propaganda fed to them by their masters. Religion is the tool of government which they use to get us to kill each other... god has NOTHING to do with it.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

WE live on a planet constantly in motion, and except for the occasional natural catastrophe, it is usually a very slow, orderly motion.

The Earth is billions of years old and still in the making—glacial cycles come and go, continents move, mountains form and crumble. Yet Life persists.

Modern Science has, for decades, tried to sell us every soulless theory they could, from the ‘big bang,’ to the chemical origin of life, and a gravity-driven universe.

Our current dogmatic science ought to fear approaching the problem of life’s origins. Their hypothetical models always postulate random events, and chance mutations, in a hostile universe — a cosmos without conscience, consciousness or spiritual life.

All new theories lead up blind alleys. How Earth formed, how life arose. All we are offered is endless speculation, and the stunningly unscientific approach that, instead of welcoming new ideas, refuses to follow where the evidence leads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard the one about the seal that was just killed and carbon dating put it at 1400 years old?
that is probably not the truth

christian seal one presumes

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

And what life is in its most essential essence, continues to be the most ignored problem in science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS actual evidence, ole chap.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/clima...
how stuff works ... lol

there is no reason not to think that the great flood myths are reflective of some major, but local, geological occurrence.

the whole world ---- ya, NO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, is that what your god, I mean grand wizard, told you to think?
You don't even know what race I may be to be trying to profile me, but the fact that you're nothing but an unpatriotic piece of cracker sh!t that's a filthy f ucking TRAITOR to my country.
HAAAAAAAWK PTAH
F UCK YOU TRAITOR
GET THE F UCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!
GET
OUT.
Who is trying to "profile" you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
WE live on a planet constantly in motion, and except for the occasional natural catastrophe, it is usually a very slow, orderly motion.
The Earth is billions of years old and still in the making—glacial cycles come and go, continents move, mountains form and crumble. Yet Life persists.
Modern Science has, for decades, tried to sell us every soulless theory they could, from the ‘big bang,’ to the chemical origin of life, and a gravity-driven universe.
Our current dogmatic science ought to fear approaching the problem of life’s origins. Their hypothetical models always postulate random events, and chance mutations, in a hostile universe — a cosmos without conscience, consciousness or spiritual life.
All new theories lead up blind alleys. How Earth formed, how life arose. All we are offered is endless speculation, and the stunningly unscientific approach that, instead of welcoming new ideas, refuses to follow where the evidence leads.
Very well articulated.

Not that the typical Topix atheist is capable of understanding it. Their emotional circuitry overrides their rational thinking abilities. Too much pookey on the memory banks resulting in random firings and de-synchronization of information processing.

They have mental issues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"If your world is small enough, all floods are global."
Might've been a localized flood that seemed to be global.
Might not have, though.
Consider that some people are still researching the possibility of a worldwide flood. They aren't looking to explain that God did it, just that it happened. Science has already proven that the parting of the Red Sea is possible, again - not that God did it, just that it scientifically could've happened similar to the way it was described it exodus
ah ... sure

and we now know that exodus never happened

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well articulated.
Not that the typical Topix atheist is capable of understanding it. Their emotional circuitry overrides their rational thinking abilities. Too much pookey on the memory banks resulting in random firings and de-synchronization of information processing.
They have mental issues.
Yes you are very correct! Lol I love your humor, too.:P

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Beats the heck out of parroting some Bronze Age folk tale.
Thing is, science doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.
It just keeps on merrily WORKING.
Science doesn't give a damn? It keeps working? Why are you giving science anthropomorphic qualities, presuming it to care and not care, to not only work, but work merrily?

Haha.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, because atheism breeds such thoughtful, loving people like you that say shit like "A religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying Christian redneck godbot".........
with reference to you

I thought that generous and kind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 602,641 - 602,660 of719,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

557 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Toby 93,618
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min Neelakaran 4,437
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 256,298
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min marvinsims 172,149
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min New Age Spiritual Leader 32,915
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 440,812
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min marvinsims 223,944
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 532,106
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••