Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#634843 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I donít have a PhD in anything so stop guessing, it only makes you look even more stupid than you really are.
No misunderstanding, they were your words, and I see you are too much of a man to admit your stupidity.
Why are you attempting to impose a premise on me? You have no idea of the foundation of my conviction but feel free to continue guessing if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
People die in many different ways, however brain death tends to be a progressive thing shutting down from the higher cognitive functions to the more basic and fundamental.
Of course evolution could have produced such a thing, the fact that it happens makes that plain. Or perhaps you have something to back up your claim that would change your davesworld opinion into fact, then again perhaps not.
You are omitting that which so many godbots choose to omitÖ time. But hey who needs time when itís easier to attribute it to impossible god magic Ė right?
Oh, so you are not trained in BS, you just have a natural talent for it.

Brain death occurs because the body support system fails, right?

Tell us how evolution could possibly develop such a shutdown mechanism. How did this adaptation of a relatively orderly shutdown of molecular transfers of energy occur past the point of no return? And then get passed down in the genes?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#634845 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
They like to assume alot. Dont be surprised. They like to think they know everything, too. They like to think that since they can parrot what some other atheists idiot said, then that makes them superior to you. Realy amusing if you ask me.:/
Beats the heck out of parroting some Bronze Age folk tale.

Thing is, science doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.

It just keeps on merrily WORKING.

The Borderland of Sol

#634846 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to know what is amusing? Believing some website written by god-knows-who, over scholars who have written a great many dissertations.
Hey new topic. Do you know what a dissertation is?
Probably thinks it's the sweet stuff you eat after dinner.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#634847 Jul 1, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Again with the Christian persecution complex, waaaack@ss?
Being against someone's belief that something is there that is not is not the same as being against what is not there because it's not there to be against, in the first place.
People are getting too smart to fall for the religionists' pretzel logic.
So, why do YOU believe in something that's not even there in the first place?
That is called delusion.
You should go see a psychiatrist before you end up naked on the top of some building, getting ready to jump because "god will catch you".
"People are getting too smart to fall for the religionists' pretzel logic"

if you're so smart, pal, why are you here and are you being a success in your purpose?;)

eternity is a llllooooonnnngggg-ass time, hommes; please don't tell me you're too stupid to plan for your future!

The Borderland of Sol

#634848 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that when they assume, they conclude with themselves that what they assumed is true, with no evidence if it is true. Just like their ridiculous thinking that since they have no proof of "God" then he therefore doesnt exist. How do they know? By intuition? I never knew an atheist to go by intuition. I thought they always wanted cold hard evidence. How ironic lol.
They're very confused.:/
*sigh*

Again:

1. There is no evidence supporting the existence of any deity.

2. Therefore, there is no reason to believe in one.

3. Therefore, I don't.

See how easy?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634850 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No sides, just fact,
The stated timeline in the babble makes it possible to calculate what the babble considers to be the age of the world to 6000 years old last October 27th as done by Bishop Ussher and several other ďlearnedĒ people
I know that is BS but hey, Iím not a babble thumper, you are and you make specific claims, one being that the babble does not indicate the earth is 6000 years old.
You have also made claims that could only be possible if certain biblical figures could jump through time and we know thatís an impossibility (except in dreams)
I find it really amusing that you can cherry pick and ignore what does not suite you and still play the incredulous fool when the evidence that you cherry pick from the babble is written in the babble itself.
See? You pick the people that you think help serve your argument.

Do the research yourself instead of blindly listening to some rich Irish bishop from 400 years ago.

You won't though, you agree with him.

Imagine that.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634851 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again spotlighting your christian ignorance with lies and spiteful BS
You really are a card
a card of condolence
Did your funny bone get chopped off or something?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#634852 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you are not trained in BS, you just have a natural talent for it.
Brain death occurs because the body support system fails, right?
Tell us how evolution could possibly develop such a shutdown mechanism. How did this adaptation of a relatively orderly shutdown of molecular transfers of energy occur past the point of no return? And then get passed down in the genes?
Do you have 5 or more years to spare?

I realise to are to wound up in davesworld to educate yourself in medicine, neuroscience and genetics but please have the decency not to expect anyone else to do it for you in 4000 characters.

#634853 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you accept that Riverside Redneck is effeminate?
No, you can say RR is a lot of things but effeminate is not one of them but I can understand your confusion when you lust after young boys

#634854 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl! Who told you that a priest shoved some rod up my butt, and made me turned on by little boys? Don't dare talk down to me, young lady!
When you are lying in the gutter it is difficult to talk any other way but down to you

#634857 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You pick the people that you think help serve your argument.
Do the research yourself instead of blindly listening to some rich Irish bishop from 400 years ago.
You won't though, you agree with him.
Imagine that.
Donít you pick people that you think help serve your argument? Or is it just that you donít expect anyone else to do it except yourself?

I see you have bothered to look up a name on the internet, well done, there is hope for you educating yourself yet

The babble time line is specific, just because it has been shown to be BS makes no difference to the fact that it is written. And just because you are too embarrassed to be associated with that BS makes no difference to the fact that it is written.

BTW the babble is considerably older than bishop ussher and I donít see you relying on more modern research. Do I see a hint of hypocrisy creeping into your frustration?

Imagine thatÖ

#634858 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your funny bone get chopped off or something?
Been here before, what is so funny about you being a nasty and ignorant pratt?

#634859 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl! I have proof that Riverside Redneck is effeminate!
Maybe you think of Riverside Redneck as masculine, because you think masculinity in men makes them evil! I wish an evil misandrist like you dead! I HATE YOU!
And can you prove I lust after young boys? And can you prove I even have a priest?
No you donít, what you have is good old christian guesswork

What you wish is irrelevant

I donít need to prove anything, public thread (have you ever considered the concept) in which I can say what I like just as you say what you like. If you donít like the consequences of your foul mouthed lies and abuse then thatís just tough. Either live with it of butt out.

Location hidden

#634860 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have 5 or more years to spare?
I realise to are to wound up in davesworld to educate yourself in medicine, neuroscience and genetics but please have the decency not to expect anyone else to do it for you in 4000 characters.
I am sure you are a very good dancer with a lot of flair, also.

Going into shock, giving up the struggle and then the ghost benefits only the the chomper, and not the chompee, Ms. Mechanic. The chompee is not passing on any more genes.

Evolution could give a shit about the comfort level of the exiting energy system.

Tell us how this mechanism came about, and you don't have 5 years to do so.

#634861 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit that you hate men and masculinity!
Why should I lie to ease your conscience?

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634862 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one to talk. Just the other day you assumed I'm a sheep after I questioned your holocaust denial, which you still have not provided evidence for.
I have no time for your vulgar and unapologetic mood swings. Go bark with someone else.
Oh whatever.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#634863 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What "irrefutable historical facts" show that you are correct, that God is in fact a myth and a fictional character?
Go.
the bible is plagiarized mythology

the christ is one of many sun gods

you are a prevaricator.

Anaheim, California

#634864 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
Again:
1. There is no evidence supporting the existence of any deity.
2. Therefore, there is no reason to believe in one.
3. Therefore, I don't.
See how easy?
You just validated my point smart a ss.

How do you know one doesn't exist since you have no evidence of that?

You're basically telling me you're a skeptical fool. Like all atheists are.

Anaheim, California

#634865 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Beats the heck out of parroting some Bronze Age folk tale.
Thing is, science doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.
It just keeps on merrily WORKING.
Science is working but it isn't getting you anywhere.

And dont assume I'm some religious person.

You dont have to be religious to think atheists are full of s hit.

The Borderland of Sol

#634866 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You brainwashed athibots will believe anything, won't you?
From your link:
"Through the process of descent with modification, the common ancestor of life on Earth gave rise to the fantastic diversity"
What is this mysterious common ancestor and how did it come to be?
You don't know.
Nobody does.
You believe it, though.
Imagine that.
You're right, nobody does.

Oh, wait, does that translate to "Therefore, God" in your universe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min KiMare 95,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 601,159
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 259,657
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 227,750
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min pusherman_ 543,044
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 39 min dirty white boy- 33,051
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 1 hr Infinite Force 10
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••