Comments
602,321 - 602,340 of 732,961 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634539 Jun 30, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
You put RR on top of the list! Damnit! I wanted to be on the top!
Most Dangerous Brainwashed Godbots List:
(most likely to gleefully commit atrocities for their imaginary friend)

True Bullshit
Porta Potty
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634540 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Believing what we do, or don't, is a right and your rants will not change that.
Freedom of speech shouldn't protect religious brainwashing and an international ban on all religious cults is inevitable, freak.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634541 Jun 30, 2013
Bullshit signed in wrote:
...along with the written scribes of men from thousands of years ago could also be considered as strong evidence to support the reality of God...I mean that seems fairly reasonable at best
Bullshit has never been reasonable! Dark Ages dogma and the personal delusions of brainwashed godbots like you aren't evidence for your imaginary friend.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#634542 Jun 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
When a physicist says "nothing" they mean the "ground state", and that is a potential. So "nothing" is an appearance not a condition.
The universe cannot reach absolute zero.

Location hidden

#634543 Jun 30, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of speech shouldn't protect religious brainwashing and an international ban on all religious cults is inevitable, freak.
Tell that to Mohammed, chickenshit.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634544 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Show the world that you know, beyond a doubt, what caused the universe to "be".
Rational people study science based in reality on observations and experiments. Rational people also understand the difference between scientific hypotheses, theories and laws. You're not a rational person.

Location hidden

#634545 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my man is White; he's Icelandic and Norwegian descent. My kids wont look black at all. So what? People cant help who they love.
Can you please stay on topic?
lol

Your grip on your persona is slipping.

Your profile says you belong to no man. Have you been reading The Odyssey?

Location hidden

#634546 Jun 30, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people study science based in reality on observations and experiments. Rational people also understand the difference between scientific hypotheses, theories and laws. You're not a rational person.
So, no answer? Not surprising.

Location hidden

#634547 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my article, your dumb a ss would not be talking all this radical atheistic bulls hit.
You are a waste of sperm.
Please dispose of yourself.
I'm sure his momma was disappointed that one of the cuter or smarter ones had not reached her egg sooner than Mythic Wanderer.

lol

Location hidden

#634550 Jun 30, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
Racial genocide is just a small percentage amongst the Americans,it is mainly just a program to eliminate the African-American race.
See, once a black/white baby is born and it grows up to breed in the black community, it will spread the Whiteness throughout the hood. Now when you add thousands upon thousands of themm to the 'hood...
Was your mother or father white?
Yer still nuts.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#634551 Jun 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put it this way. I would have been inclined to believe if some really next level knowledge was shared, i.e. If the deity in questiongave the people the equation for gravity. Or relativity. Or string theory, something like that. No religion can boast anything like this.
What also would have made me believe is an accurate account of the creation of the universe, world and mankind. I am nkt saying Genesis one should have been the big bang theory, followed by abiogenesis and evolution. Instead, a much simpler version, but still in line. Also, no religion can claim this.
Lastly, milllions of people believes in your god, yes. But just as many believe in Allah. Does this mean Allah can also be a true deity? But... What about the people NOT believing in your deity? 5 billion people on this planet does not believe in Jesus. Does majority rule count against it?
Now, something to bake your noodle. What about ancient times? Predating Christianity? When people worshipped Zeus? Was he the true deity when people were worshipping him? How about Odin? Vishnu? Ra? El?
Majority rule is a very risky argument. The not popular is not always right. To assume that is kind of like counting 1000 VW hatchbacks for every Lamborghini you see on the road. Because VW Golf is a mlre popular buy, is it a more desirable car?
More affordable, which makes more desirable, and thus popular. But more importantly, less financial risk and therefore more utilitarian. Lambos started out as tractors, but you don't want to drive one off the pavement now. Also less inclination of the owner to take up two spaces in a crowded parking garage, thereby less inclination of others to key it.

Lambos appeal to elitists.

If life's road is kind of rough and you need a friend, Jesus is much cheaper and utilitarian than a psychiatrist, drugs, a bar, or a Lamborghini, neither of which ever fixes the problem. A Jesus has a higher customer satisfaction rating.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#634552 Jun 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I may agree with you but this doesn't say it's ok for me to try to fill giant gaping holes up with their bodies women children and all.
I think that most on the far right are self-righteous.

Case in point: My own, dear people.

White South Africans implemented Apartheid. Truth be told, it was not evil to begin with, it was not meant to be evil. But they certainly abused their power and for many years, they grossly violated the rights of everyone with a darker skin.

Today, many of my own dear people will tell you how much better things were during Apartheid, how schools would receive books and crime was low. How they are "god's people" and all kinds off horse shite that just makes me sick.

Sure, the Jews have skeletons in their closet. But to think as a group they are any worse than my people... Methinks not.

You of course would know that you in the USA also have some bad skeletons in the closet, since giving smallpox blankets to the Native Americans. And how many self-righteous assholes have you got?

Ah and the Brits, the Brits. Where to start? Only nation I know of to commit a genocide and not even acknowledge it.

Every culture has made its own mistakes andat some point, violated someone's rights. Sometimes, it gets as bad as the Holocaust, Rape of Nanking, Russian Attrocities, etc. But a pattern that I have noticed, is that those that are on the (often extreme) right, are the those who tend to make light of human rights violations. I see that here, with those loons saying hlw great everything was during Apartheid. You can probably see the same thing with Bible-belters often being the biggest racistsand bigots.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#634553 Jun 30, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Dangerous Brainwashed Godbots List:
(most likely to gleefully commit atrocities for their imaginary friend)
True Bullshit
Porta Potty
Gee, Pomona, what about those of us that would do it as a public service?
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#634554 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, no answer? Not surprising.
Hey Nano, how bout a roll in the hay?

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#634555 Jun 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put it this way. I would have been inclined to believe if some really next level knowledge was shared, i.e. If the deity in questiongave the people the equation for gravity. Or relativity. Or string theory, something like that. No religion can boast anything like this.
What also would have made me believe is an accurate account of the creation of the universe, world and mankind. I am nkt saying Genesis one should have been the big bang theory, followed by abiogenesis and evolution. Instead, a much simpler version, but still in line. Also, no religion can claim this.
Lastly, milllions of people believes in your god, yes. But just as many believe in Allah. Does this mean Allah can also be a true deity? But... What about the people NOT believing in your deity? 5 billion people on this planet does not believe in Jesus. Does majority rule count against it?
Now, something to bake your noodle. What about ancient times? Predating Christianity? When people worshipped Zeus? Was he the true deity when people were worshipping him? How about Odin? Vishnu? Ra? El?
Majority rule is a very risky argument. The not popular is not always right. To assume that is kind of like counting 1000 VW hatchbacks for every Lamborghini you see on the road. Because VW Golf is a mlre popular buy, is it a more desirable car?
Who really has an accurate account of the creation of mankind, the world, the universe? Genesis may not, but science doesn't either. Certainly the Big Bang followed by abiogenesis doesn't. When has science ever proven that life spontaneously arises from non-living matter? It hasn't, hence that theory is just as absurd as the non-believer in God believes the Genesis account might be. Science gives us all these theories and insist that we are relatives to the apes, yet it cannot tell us where the apes came from. Science insists that man evolved from walking on all fours to the erect form of intelligent man we have today..What I find amazing is that if you do a timeline of biblical events, you'll find that Adam and Eve appeared at the same time science tells us cro-magnon man appeared. It's quite the mystery to me that men of ancient times could leave written evidence of the beginning of mankind that matches up perfectly with the timeline of the erect man that the scientific world , with all it's gadgets and technology, has given us. I don't have a clue what the truth is...but I know what I believe and I have no more of a problem believing it than I have believing what science gives me.

To assume that science is always right, because that's what people usually do, is to deny yourself the knowledge that there simply is more out there. Popular belief isn't why I believe...although I am sure that is the case for many. For quite some time, I didn't believe at all, but on my journey to disprove God, I found life.:)

Location hidden

#634556 Jun 30, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still Caucasian though. Those are two nationalities you speak of.
Anyways, Good On You for making the right decision.
Did your mother or father that chose to love a black [descendant of African-American slave] live inb the Ghetto??
Most of the white participants have no choice but to live a life of welfare and section-8 for what they have done.
A lot of them [Caucasian black breeders] die an early death due to complications of drinking to much jungle juice and using drugs
That must be why Obama hates whites so much, that horrible life at Harvard and being raised by generous white grandparents...
Yep, that must be where his ghetto hatred of whitey comes from, not from the black kin who abandoned him.

That's sarcasm, tardwad.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#634557 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The universe cannot reach absolute zero.
Did I say it could? Ground state isn't an absolute, if it was it would have zero potential. The ground state is simply the lowest possible vibrational energy state for any system or energy.
ZPE is the condition that existed in the singularity before t=0
So in reality, our reality the ground state, is a false ground state.
The true ground state is impossible, which is likely what you confused me as saying. Existence and absolute zero is impossible.

Location hidden

#634558 Jun 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, uh....
All them white babies in the black hood's are messin things up.....
LMMFAO!!!!!
... fo sho, dude.

Location hidden

#634559 Jun 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
I have nothing against religion being taught as mythology. Or literature.
Except for the one you share with River Nymph, of course.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#634560 Jun 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that most on the far right are self-righteous.
Case in point: My own, dear people.
White South Africans implemented Apartheid. Truth be told, it was not evil to begin with, it was not meant to be evil. But they certainly abused their power and for many years, they grossly violated the rights of everyone with a darker skin.
Today, many of my own dear people will tell you how much better things were during Apartheid, how schools would receive books and crime was low. How they are "god's people" and all kinds off horse shite that just makes me sick.
Sure, the Jews have skeletons in their closet. But to think as a group they are any worse than my people... Methinks not.
You of course would know that you in the USA also have some bad skeletons in the closet, since giving smallpox blankets to the Native Americans. And how many self-righteous assholes have you got?
Ah and the Brits, the Brits. Where to start? Only nation I know of to commit a genocide and not even acknowledge it.
Every culture has made its own mistakes andat some point, violated someone's rights. Sometimes, it gets as bad as the Holocaust, Rape of Nanking, Russian Attrocities, etc. But a pattern that I have noticed, is that those that are on the (often extreme) right, are the those who tend to make light of human rights violations. I see that here, with those loons saying hlw great everything was during Apartheid. You can probably see the same thing with Bible-belters often being the biggest racistsand bigots.
You are a wise beyond your years youngster, The USA is a monster with a sugar coating. The people don't mean it to be, but our species is without a doubt.

We humans want and try to do better, if there is any faith in the world. This is where it should be placed. In our eventual actually becoming better for all of us, from Aborigine to Icelander alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 257,995
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Robert F 538,947
Last Word + 2 12 min Tender Mercies 501
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min New Age Spiritual... 599,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min EdmondWA 94,669
Dumb liberal logic 22 min Bev Jamison 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Eagle 12 226,340
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••