Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634884 Jul 1, 2013
However, there is a key difference. People who convert to Islam or Christianity do so because they want to have a more fulfilling life. People who become atheists do so because they got picked on in high school. Rummage through an atheist's emotional baggage and you will find a pile of leftover teenage angst, a few cases of repressed rage at mommy and daddy, and an overpowering urge to feel superior wrapped around a stupendous amount of self-loathing. Ultimately the "atheist movement" is just another Internet fad, mostly made up of attention w hores, sycophants, stupid arrogant twats, bigots, a ssholes, and demagogues.
Lol.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634885 Jul 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Sharkey and lovewhitemen. I see a pay perview cage match in our future.
Hmmm. I think kt is bigger than that. A cage match that ends in a stale mate (both escaping at the same time?) and then, to decide the rivalry, Hell in a Ce!!

Anaheim, California

#634886 Jul 1, 2013
How to troll your average Atheist
Refer the atheism as a religion and a belief. This will automatically enrage atheists. GOD PREVAILS!
If religion is the source of all evil, then why was it a religious person who invented the scientific method?(Bonus points if you reveal the theist was a crazy Muslim scientist)
If they belong to a fandom and idolize, let's say an actor, tell them that Fandom is like Religion as they treat it in the same way as theist treat religion. Bonus points if they are anime otaku or belong to an anime fandom since most of them see a certain animu girl as God. Ask them to "Prove God doesn't exist"
Ask them to explain The Cambrian Explosion.
Aquiver with perturbance and confusion because 99% of them have absolutely no idea what this is, they will simply stare at you slackjawed(if it's an IRL scenario). After googling it they will then invariably accuse you of being "anti-science" for even questioning it.
Point out that natural selection explains why they never get laid. Tell them Charles Darwin was a Christian.
Point out that only a third of scientists consider themselves to be atheists, while the majority have some form of belief.
pr00f "It was an atheist that caused World War I that lead to many historical clusterfuck events like the Red October revolution in Russia that gave birth to dirty communists, World War II, the Arab-Israeli War, the Cold War, the Global War on Terror, the rise of the People's Republic of China... just ask Gavrilo Princip's religion."
"Theist people kill more than a million people in a span of centuries, Atheist people kill more than a million faster, in a span of years if not months"
Bring up the infamous Stalin/Hitler argument, and watch them rage.
"Invite them for a session with an Ouija Board"
"It's okay, if I were you I'd be pretty mad at God, too."
"If evolution is true, why are there still monkeys?" (Regardless of whether or not they can correctly answer it, they will fly into a butthurt rage that you would even ask.)
Bring up the fact that evolution and the Big Bang theory are still just theories with plenty of flaws!
Complain about the liberal bias promoted by the liberal media against intelligent design. "God did science...your science is NOTHING without God."
"Science is ALWAYS based on faith because you never know what the result of an experiment will be (Which is why you perform the experiment in the first place and not just jot down what will happen)." Tell them "Jesus Loves them" and for extra lulz give them a hug and a bible and see how they react Or just hug them. They HATE that. Bring up the fact that "Hitler was an atheist." Bonus points if you use the above quote

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#634887 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I think kt is bigger than that. A cage match that ends in a stale mate (both escaping at the same time?) and then, to decide the rivalry, Hell in a Ce!!
I reckon the first day that woman came here, was the last day of normal female life for her. The very next day, menopause started. I don't know about you, but I found it really bizarre. She seemed like quite a thinker in her first few posts on this thread.

It all went downhill from there. And now she's raving and ranting against the atheists. Haha.

:)

#634888 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
WE live on a planet constantly in motion, and except for the occasional natural catastrophe, it is usually a very slow, orderly motion.
The Earth is billions of years old and still in the making—glacial cycles come and go, continents move, mountains form and crumble. Yet Life persists.
Modern Science has, for decades, tried to sell us every soulless theory they could, from the ‘big bang,’ to the chemical origin of life, and a gravity-driven universe.
Our current dogmatic science ought to fear approaching the problem of life’s origins. Their hypothetical models always postulate random events, and chance mutations, in a hostile universe — a cosmos without conscience, consciousness or spiritual life.
All new theories lead up blind alleys. How Earth formed, how life arose. All we are offered is endless speculation, and the stunningly unscientific approach that, instead of welcoming new ideas, refuses to follow where the evidence leads.
Double Fine is guessing the person who wrote thag did not pass high school science class

Anaheim, California

#634889 Jul 1, 2013
I smell stupid people wrote:
you guys are funny... if you read something outside your expertise you ignore it... ha ha ha....
The bible it's self does not say god created the universe.... read my previous post... so all you religious nuts who can't read the original documents and trust politically generated translations are just lost in your propaganda.
Please read, How To Troll Atheists. Today is Troll An Atheists Day. Nothing funnier than seeing them get butthurt.:P

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#634890 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God is one, God is noncorporeal, God is eternal, God is omnipresent, God is omniscient, God is omnipotent.
Or for you atheists, God's that sky daddy wizard that lives in the clouds and is an old white man with a white beard.....*rolls eyes*
And..........this god dude of yours has a penis.

Or not?

It's that "in his own image" thing.

Anaheim, California

#634891 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon the first day that woman came here, was the last day of normal female life for her. The very next day, menopause started. I don't know about you, but I found it really bizarre. She seemed like quite a thinker in her first few posts on this thread.
It all went downhill from there. And now she's raving and ranting against the atheists. Haha.
Oh goody you're a chauvinistic idiot, too? Lmao.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#634892 Jul 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ah ... sure
and we now know that exodus never happened
Do you have credible sources for that claim?

#634893 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
How to troll your average Atheist
Refer the atheism as a religion and a belief. This will automatically enrage atheists. GOD PREVAILS!
If religion is the source of all evil, then why was it a religious person who invented the scientific method?(Bonus points if you reveal the theist was a crazy Muslim scientist)
If they belong to a fandom and idolize, let's say an actor, tell them that Fandom is like Religion as they treat it in the same way as theist treat religion. Bonus points if they are anime otaku or belong to an anime fandom since most of them see a certain animu girl as God. Ask them to "Prove God doesn't exist"
Ask them to explain The Cambrian Explosion.
Aquiver with perturbance and confusion because 99% of them have absolutely no idea what this is, they will simply stare at you slackjawed(if it's an IRL scenario). After googling it they will then invariably accuse you of being "anti-science" for even questioning it.
Point out that natural selection explains why they never get laid. Tell them Charles Darwin was a Christian.
Point out that only a third of scientists consider themselves to be atheists, while the majority have some form of belief.
pr00f "It was an atheist that caused World War I that lead to many historical clusterfuck events like the Red October revolution in Russia that gave birth to dirty communists, World War II, the Arab-Israeli War, the Cold War, the Global War on Terror, the rise of the People's Republic of China... just ask Gavrilo Princip's religion."
"Theist people kill more than a million people in a span of centuries, Atheist people kill more than a million faster, in a span of years if not months"
Bring up the infamous Stalin/Hitler argument, and watch them rage.
"Invite them for a session with an Ouija Board"
"It's okay, if I were you I'd be pretty mad at God, too."
"If evolution is true, why are there still monkeys?" (Regardless of whether or not they can correctly answer it, they will fly into a butthurt rage that you would even ask.)
Bring up the fact that evolution and the Big Bang theory are still just theories with plenty of flaws!
Complain about the liberal bias promoted by the liberal media against intelligent design. "God did science...your science is NOTHING without God."
"Science is ALWAYS based on faith because you never know what the result of an experiment will be (Which is why you perform the experiment in the first place and not just jot down what will happen)." Tell them "Jesus Loves them" and for extra lulz give them a hug and a bible and see how they react Or just hug them. They HATE that. Bring up the fact that "Hitler was an atheist." Bonus points if you use the above quote
Uhuh.

1. Trolling is absolutely stupid. Why would anyone do it?
2. The points you raised are easily dashed
3. You have lost any credibility you have ever had.
4. You are very anti-science. Want to study engineering? You are in for some surprises
5. How many times do you *think* about the content of your post?

Anaheim, California

#634894 Jul 1, 2013
How To Troll Atheists Part 2

"Stalin was an atheist." Bonus points if you mention to them about the Holodomor (Stalin's Holocaust).

Point out that their posts sound like evangelical preachers' rants, including their tone, intensity, rhythm and measure.

Ask them to explain the manner in which subjective experience arises from brain tissue. Inevitably, they will break down and say that consciousness doesn't exist. At this point you can just start laughing hysterically.

"I'll pray for you." "Jesus said: Cast not pearls before swine."

"What up faith-cripples!" (Best to say when entering one of their forums)

"What makes moral relativism correct?"

"Atheists are never moral because they do not believe in God," followed up by "Morals are God-given not man-made."

Suggest that if you were down and out in Calcutta, you'd much rather see Mother Teresa than Christopher Hitchens.

If all else fails, Goatse, pain and fifty Jesus posts never go amiss alongside with ALLAH AKBAR!!!

Have feelings.

The way Christians get all of their arguments from the Bible, atheists get all of their arguments from The God Delusion. So saying something along the lines of "Maybe if you formed your own opinions once in a while, instead of parroting everything Dawkins spits out of his sinful mouth, you could truly see the glory of God!" is always worth a good try.
Atheists do not really hate religion, just Christians. Tell them you are a Buddhist. If they start to attack your religion agree with them via this copy pasta "Yes, I see how that could be, the teachings of Buddha taught me to be very open minded. I accept your argument, but Buddha was still right." When they find a person they can't argue with they reach a state similar to an advanced stage of rabies. Kick back and watch the lulz.

Give them an analogy (like this one): "Trying to disprove God with our narrow knowledge of physics is like being given only a hammer to build a house. Every problem looks like a nail".

Tell them to take the Atheist Challenge. As the atheist does not believe in anything science cannot prove, ask him to prove that the universe did not pop into being 5 seconds ago with the appearance of age, then to call his girlfriend and tell her that love is an illusion caused by chemical reactions. Bring an umbrella to shield yourself from the sputtering bulls hit.

Apparently, atheism has its own definition of free speech: When I attack you, it's just criticism. When you attack me, you are practicing RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION AAAARGGH THE EVIL THEOCRACY!!!

Copy/paste info from conservapedia's article on atheism.(Such as atheists donate less to charities than christians).

Point out that Friedrich Nietzche was in love with his sister, but gave up and started taking it in the ass because he couldn't get laid (srsly) Imply that atheism is a form of liberalism.(refer to abiogenecism/evolution as liberal,this always makes them rage)

Tell them that trying to disprove God within the confines of physics is impossible. Ask them where all the atomic matter came from in order for the big bang to start.

#634895 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. She seemed insightful and resembled someone who asked questions.

But, she shown her true colours quick enough. Blatant Anti-Semitist, blatant anti-science, vulgar and insulting.

Ignorance is not a crime, but being arrogant in one's ignorance, that should be one

Anaheim, California

#634896 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhuh.
1. Trolling is absolutely stupid. Why would anyone do it?
2. The points you raised are easily dashed
3. You have lost any credibility you have ever had.
4. You are very anti-science. Want to study engineering? You are in for some surprises
5. How many times do you *think* about the content of your post?
Oh shove it. I never had any credibility or bridges with you atheists a ssholes. One of my trolling ideas said that you would accuse anyone who questions you tards of anti-science, and you just did lmao. I'm not anti-science. I'm anti-Atheists.

Anaheim, California

#634899 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you attacking Ilovewhitemen20 all of the sudden? She has been nice to you! Perhaps you are just some effeminate little man who thinks women fall for him and his fine!
Because he's an atheist who got butthurt. Maybe he's the b itch on his period. Lol.:P

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#634901 Jul 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is probably not the truth
christian seal one presumes
It's not.

A frozen, reasonably fresh Weddell seal was compared to a mummified one found in Antarctica.

The *mummified* one was dated to 1,400 years.

"The biochemical constituents in the skin and liver of a recently dead frozen baby Weddell seal (frozen and maintained at &#8722;20°C for 2 or more years) were compared with the constituents in corresponding organs of a mummified carcass of a young Weddell seal found in the Taylor Valley of Antarctica and radiocarbon-dated as being about 1400 years old. "

http://www.agu.org/books/ar/v018/AR018p0207/A...

Honestly, I don't know why these anti-science types don't just look this sh!t up. I mean, I check Biblical references...

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#634902 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. She seemed insightful and resembled someone who asked questions.
But, she shown her true colours quick enough. Blatant Anti-Semitist, blatant anti-science, vulgar and insulting.
Ignorance is not a crime, but being arrogant in one's ignorance, that should be one
LOL!!!

She is wiping the floor with your pitiful ass.

Listen to Double Fine whine.

Har har har
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634904 Jul 1, 2013
Yes, severe cases of religious retardation are in fact mentally retarded. I encourage everyone to immediately cease responding to the mentally retarded such as: Riverside Redneck, Freebird USA, True Truth, Dave Nelson and waaasssuuup.

http://www.iq-tests.eu/iq-test-Religiosity-an...

Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing that intelligence averages decrease significantly with the "importance of religion" an IQ testee rates as apt.

#634905 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shove it. I never had any credibility or bridges with you atheists a ssholes. One of my trolling ideas said that you would accuse anyone who questions you tards of anti-science, and you just did lmao. I'm not anti-science. I'm anti-Atheists.
Uhuh.

Your trolling ideas? Omg do you actually sit and think of ways to troll?

Go learn to play an instrument. Go learn to dance. Learn a new language. Read a book. Do something constructive. Trolling is behaviour fit for losers.

Come now, dearie, you are better than this

Anaheim, California

#634906 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't face up to facts either. During October 2012 I posted evidence against evolution, but his responses were phrases like "I don't know what dead end job you are doing, but it must be comedy!".
He can't be reasoned with.
Lol this is exactly what one of the subjects were about in How To Troll Atheists Part 2. It's okay for them to criticize you, because their criticism is PUTTING AN END TO RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION!! Lol But you cant criticize them. I say f uck 'em. Just laugh at them.:P

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#634907 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, I think the Mormons believe that Satan made fossils and buried them all over to deceive humans.
That's another theory that explains it!:)

That's false , there is no doctrine concerning fossils in Mormonism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 627,621
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min Thinking 14,357
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 57 min Meeshka 75
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 42,263
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr YourNansDealer 30
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 615,854
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 278,444
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr lisw 180,023
More from around the web