Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634906 Jul 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't face up to facts either. During October 2012 I posted evidence against evolution, but his responses were phrases like "I don't know what dead end job you are doing, but it must be comedy!".
He can't be reasoned with.
Lol this is exactly what one of the subjects were about in How To Troll Atheists Part 2. It's okay for them to criticize you, because their criticism is PUTTING AN END TO RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION!! Lol But you cant criticize them. I say f uck 'em. Just laugh at them.:P

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634907 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, I think the Mormons believe that Satan made fossils and buried them all over to deceive humans.
That's another theory that explains it!:)

That's false , there is no doctrine concerning fossils in Mormonism.
waaaz up

London, KY

#634909 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shove it. I never had any credibility or bridges with you atheists a ssholes. One of my trolling ideas said that you would accuse anyone who questions you tards of anti-science, and you just did lmao. I'm not anti-science. I'm anti-Atheists.
You look like a fine piece of choclate!! mmmmhhmmm..

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634910 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
She is wiping the floor with your pitiful ass.
Listen to Double Fine whine.
Har har har
Double Fine likes how a cosmetic saleslady and an old guy who would not pass a high school physics paper, think they are wiping the floor with anyone.
waaaz up

London, KY

#634911 Jul 1, 2013
"chocOlate"

Anaheim, California

#634912 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhuh.
Your trolling ideas? Omg do you actually sit and think of ways to troll?
Go learn to play an instrument. Go learn to dance. Learn a new language. Read a book. Do something constructive. Trolling is behaviour fit for losers.
Come now, dearie, you are better than this
Trolling is an art. It is fun. Especially when Atheists are the victims to troll.:P

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#634913 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. She seemed insightful and resembled someone who asked questions.
But, she shown her true colours quick enough. Blatant Anti-Semitist, blatant anti-science, vulgar and insulting.
Ignorance is not a crime, but being arrogant in one's ignorance, that should be one
The ignorant ones are usually arrogant. They don't know much, but are really proud of what little they do know.

The truly knowledgeable are never ignorant, since they are aware of what they don't know.

I wonder if we'll ever reach a stage where a human can know more than there is left to know in his/her lifetime. Perhaps install solid state hard drives into our brains, preloaded with all kinds of encyclopaedias.

Anaheim, California

#634914 Jul 1, 2013
In case anyone missed it....:P

How To Troll Atheists Part 2

"Stalin was an atheist." Bonus points if you mention to them about the Holodomor (Stalin's Holocaust).

Point out that their posts sound like evangelical preachers' rants, including their tone, intensity, rhythm and measure.

Ask them to explain the manner in which subjective experience arises from brain tissue. Inevitably, they will break down and say that consciousness doesn't exist. At this point you can just start laughing hysterically.

"I'll pray for you." "Jesus said: Cast not pearls before swine."

"What up faith-cripples!" (Best to say when entering one of their forums)

"What makes moral relativism correct?"

"Atheists are never moral because they do not believe in God," followed up by "Morals are God-given not man-made."

Suggest that if you were down and out in Calcutta, you'd much rather see Mother Teresa than Christopher Hitchens.

If all else fails, Goatse, pain and fifty Jesus posts never go amiss alongside with ALLAH AKBAR!!!

Have feelings.

The way Christians get all of their arguments from the Bible, atheists get all of their arguments from The God Delusion. So saying something along the lines of "Maybe if you formed your own opinions once in a while, instead of parroting everything Dawkins spits out of his sinful mouth, you could truly see the glory of God!" is always worth a good try. Atheists do not really hate religion, just Christians. Tell them you are a Buddhist. If they start to attack your religion agree with them via this copy pasta "Yes, I see how that could be, the teachings of Buddha taught me to be very open minded. I accept your argument, but Buddha was still right." When they find a person they can't argue with they reach a state similar to an advanced stage of rabies. Kick back and watch the lulz.

Give them an analogy (like this one): "Trying to disprove God with our narrow knowledge of physics is like being given only a hammer to build a house. Every problem looks like a nail".

Tell them to take the Atheist Challenge. As the atheist does not believe in anything science cannot prove, ask him to prove that the universe did not pop into being 5 seconds ago with the appearance of age, then to call his girlfriend and tell her that love is an illusion caused by chemical reactions. Bring an umbrella to shield yourself from the sputtering bulls hit.

Apparently, atheism has its own definition of free speech: When I attack you, it's just criticism. When you attack me, you are practicing RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION AAAARGGH THE EVIL THEOCRACY!!!

Copy/paste info from conservapedia's article on atheism.(Such as atheists donate less to charities than christians).

Point out that Friedrich Nietzche was in love with his sister, but gave up and started taking it in the ass because he couldn't get laid (srsly) Imply that atheism is a form of liberalism.(refer to abiogenecism/evolution as liberal,this always makes them rage)

Tell them that trying to disprove God within the confines of physics is impossible. Ask them where all the atomic matter came from in order for the big bang to start.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#634915 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine likes how a cosmetic saleslady and an old guy who would not pass a high school physics paper, think they are wiping the floor with anyone.
Glad you like it. Amuses the hell out of everyone else, too.

#634916 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Yes, severe cases of religious retardation are in fact mentally retarded. I encourage everyone to immediately cease responding to the mentally retarded such as: Riverside Redneck, Freebird USA, True Truth, Dave Nelson and waaasssuuup.
http://www.iq-tests.eu/iq-test-Religiosity-an...
Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing that intelligence averages decrease significantly with the "importance of religion" an IQ testee rates as apt.
Double Fine would agree that atheists have on average higher IQ's then theists. However, Double Fine wishes to stick up for TT. Completed a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering. Theist or not, that takes savvy.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#634917 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant ones are usually arrogant. They don't know much, but are really proud of what little they do know.
The truly knowledgeable are never ignorant, since they are aware of what they don't know.
I wonder if we'll ever reach a stage where a human can know more than there is left to know in his/her lifetime. Perhaps install solid state hard drives into our brains, preloaded with all kinds of encyclopaedias.
There are lots of those walking encyclopedias already. The problem is they can't chew gum and process info at the same time.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634918 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Trained what?
Physics, nope, just a passing interest
Mechanics? Nope, that was born of necessity, if I couldn’t fix my car I had to use the bus.
I realise pratts like you and goober and DK coco think you have an enormous tool resting between your spindly legs but the Atlantic ocean really is too much of a barrier even for your inflated ego
Consider that it would take one majestic trophy and enormous magnetic personality of a woman to cross an ocean for.
Though not outside of reason, but I also believe it would take a little more incentive than the invigor of toxpix correspondence
or even webcam folly to incite such an endeavor.
Though I know one such lassie who once did in fact have the appeal to have me threaten to swim the Atlantic to get see her up close and personal.

#634919 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling is an art. It is fun. Especially when Atheists are the victims to troll.:P
By what standard is it possibly 'fun'? Why do you care about atheists? Why spend time trolling someone you are never likely to meet? Why not do something to actually better yourself? Why not try and learn something?

Anaheim, California

#634920 Jul 1, 2013
Atheism - the religious belief in a spontaneous, causeless, purposeless, source-less, meaningless existence.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634921 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t you pick people that you think help serve your argument? Or is it just that you don’t expect anyone else to do it except yourself?
I see you have bothered to look up a name on the internet, well done, there is hope for you educating yourself yet
The babble time line is specific, just because it has been shown to be BS makes no difference to the fact that it is written. And just because you are too embarrassed to be associated with that BS makes no difference to the fact that it is written.
BTW the babble is considerably older than bishop ussher and I don’t see you relying on more modern research. Do I see a hint of hypocrisy creeping into your frustration?
Imagine that…
Your bishop is wrong for several reasons.

Bible does not fix the age of the earth.

He calculated all the years to arrive at a date for the creation of the earth on Sunday, October 23, 4004 B.C.

He assumed they all lived exactly 365.25 days long and that they all died the day before their next birthday.

There are a number of other assumptions implicit in the calculation. The first, and foremost, assumption is that the genealogies of Genesis are complete, from father to son throughout the entire course of human existence. The second assumption is that the Genesis creation "days" were exactly 24-hours in length. It turns out that both assumptions are false.

No matter which way you slice it, your bishop is biblically wrong as the Bible DOES NOT give the age of the earth.

AT MOST, it gives a minimum age, but not a maximum age.

Anaheim, California

#634922 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine would agree that atheists have on average higher IQ's then theists. However, Double Fine wishes to stick up for TT. Completed a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering. Theist or not, that takes savvy.
This statement is contradictory and idiotic.

And you're just sticking up for Truth Tard because he/she/it is against the person who made you butthurt, which was me.:P

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634923 Jul 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
the bible is plagiarized mythology
the christ is one of many sun gods
Yes, that's the atheist fad going on these days.

Anaheim, California

#634924 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
By what standard is it possibly 'fun'? Why do you care about atheists? Why spend time trolling someone you are never likely to meet? Why not do something to actually better yourself? Why not try and learn something?
Why not ask yourself those questions?:) They all apply to you.:P

#634925 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say the really smart ones ask questions. A want and a need to understand how things work.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634926 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, nobody does.
Oh, wait, does that translate to "Therefore, God" in your universe?
Yes it does.

And in your universe it translates to "therefore, nothing created nothing from nothing and POOF we have life"

'_'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 6 min Thesimpletru 39
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 99,998
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 23 min another viewer 6,141
Is my dollar bill worth more money 2 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,282
Race, Genocide, OIL 3 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Cholos and gangsters moving to High Desert. P.S... (Jul '08) 4 hr Brown Out 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Just Think 670,238
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,444
More from around the web