Now stop replying to me.
OK

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#634438 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU dont know s hit, half-brained f uck. Don't try to paint me as the one who doesn't to take light off of the fact you're a skeptical idiot.
You become a rabid and venomous thing very quickly.
But sweety you wont change history, it isn't a Jewish invention.
I know it's true because my father told me it was, and ever since I was a kid I from time to time studied it, as well as had to in school. There have also been numerous historical documentaries showing the places , people and the evidence of it. There is no way all of this evidence was faked, and the people lying about it.
I think you need a serious reality check, and you wont change history , why would you even try? Accept it happened and move on. That's exactly what the Germans have done, every country has it's skeletons in the closet, a fact of the flawed human race.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#634439 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm unwilling to go into a never ending discussion with someone who has their head up his behind who is already bent on believing what the f uck he wants to believe anyway. Why should I waste time with the likes of someone who's going to believe with they want to believe? I have better things to do with my time, thank you.
And how was me telling you to go buzz in someone else's ear an insult? You are annoying like a fly, because people who just like to argue for the sake of arguing are really annoying. Either admit the fact you are going to believe what you want or shut the hell up and tell it to someone else who thinks like you. You are bigoted.
And swearing does not necessarily mean you're immature. I find swearing people are actually more honest.
I have brought my points. You on the other hand, like I said, want to just argue for the sake of arguing, because you're going to believe what you want, so it's pointless in talking to you anyway. It's like atheists get off on arguing...Sado-masochist, much?
Now stop replying to me.
You brought nothing but assertions. You did not present anything we can go over, that can be looked over and examined.

Since you brought up the subject, none of us has to let it go. You made a claim on an international forum, we have the right to reply. If you cannot handle that, then I am sorry.

Swearing does not add anything to any argument. Do you think an engineer gets to go berserk when challenged? Do you think that swearing at a director is going to show you are honest and sincere?

You have a lot to learn about life, dearie. You have a lot of growing up to do.

On an internet forum, sure, you can insult anyone, not address their points, and throw around wild, unsubstantiated claims. But the environment you want to enter one day? Not going to tolerate.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634440 Jun 29, 2013
While there are countless testimonies of honest Jews and other survivors of German labor camps, they don’t play along with the official Holocaust story and are therefore forbidden from widespread coverage or any form of publication. What does get a lot of coverage are stories by pathological liars who in a bid to get in on the Holocaust racket, competed with one another in who could invent a more shocking story from a Nazi concentration camp. While fishing for a Hollywood screenplay or book deal, some of the alleged Holocaust survivors went way beyond just lunatic ramblings. Let’s take a look at who exactly these Holocaust survivors on whose testimonies our history books are based on are.

Let me start with a quote from an article published by Fox News on February 29, 2008:

Almost nothing Misha Defonseca wrote about herself or her horrific childhood during the Holocaust was true.

She didn’t live with a pack of wolves to escape the Nazis. She didn’t trek 1,900 miles across Europe in search of her deported parents, nor kill a German soldier in self-defense. She’s not even Jewish.

Misha Defonseca, a Belgian writer now living in Massachusetts, admitted through her lawyers this week that her best-selling book,“Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years,” was an elaborate fantasy she kept repeating, even as the book was translated into 18 languages and made into a feature film in France.

“This story is mine. It is not actually reality, but my reality, my way of surviving,”

Misha Defonseca is not the only one. As honest Jews and other survivors of German labor camps continue getting their voices heard despite decades of systematic suppression, their accurate accounts of daily life in Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor or Dachau whereby laborers had saunas, sport and other recreational facilities available to use, had theaters with regular performances or orchestras they played in, it becomes excessively more and more difficult for pathological Holocaust liars to sustain their blatant lies.

Misha Defonseca kept telling us her pathological lies about how Nazis took her parents so she had to wander the forests and villages of Europe as a child alone for four years until she found herself trapped in the Warsaw ghetto and was adopted by a pack of wolves that protected her. Yet because she claimed to be Jewish and because her fabricated story supported the Holocaust hoax, she was believed without anyone daring question the authenticity of her absurd story. What’s even sadder is that she has produced a movie, and because the fact that she’s a pathological liar is not widely known (it is intentionally kept that way), no doubt future generations of gullible sheeple will watch it and arbitrarily accept everything it say as true, attacking everyone who challenges its authenticity by calling them a racist bigot neo Nazi anti Semite.

Meanwhile, even though it is now known that Misha Defonseca is a pathological liar, few will call her movie out for fear of being prosecuted.

Anaheim, California

#634441 Jun 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
what a dumb ass; replies to me to tell me he's not going to reply to me. Lmao.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#634442 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
While there are countless testimonies of honest Jews and other survivors of German labor camps, they don’t play along with the official Holocaust story and are therefore forbidden from widespread coverage or any form of publication. What does get a lot of coverage are stories by pathological liars who in a bid to get in on the Holocaust racket, competed with one another in who could invent a more shocking story from a Nazi concentration camp. While fishing for a Hollywood screenplay or book deal, some of the alleged Holocaust survivors went way beyond just lunatic ramblings. Let’s take a look at who exactly these Holocaust survivors on whose testimonies our history books are based on are.
Let me start with a quote from an article published by Fox News on February 29, 2008:
Almost nothing Misha Defonseca wrote about herself or her horrific childhood during the Holocaust was true.
She didn’t live with a pack of wolves to escape the Nazis. She didn’t trek 1,900 miles across Europe in search of her deported parents, nor kill a German soldier in self-defense. She’s not even Jewish.
Misha Defonseca, a Belgian writer now living in Massachusetts, admitted through her lawyers this week that her best-selling book,“Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years,” was an elaborate fantasy she kept repeating, even as the book was translated into 18 languages and made into a feature film in France.
“This story is mine. It is not actually reality, but my reality, my way of surviving,”
Misha Defonseca is not the only one. As honest Jews and other survivors of German labor camps continue getting their voices heard despite decades of systematic suppression, their accurate accounts of daily life in Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor or Dachau whereby laborers had saunas, sport and other recreational facilities available to use, had theaters with regular performances or orchestras they played in, it becomes excessively more and more difficult for pathological Holocaust liars to sustain their blatant lies.
Misha Defonseca kept telling us her pathological lies about how Nazis took her parents so she had to wander the forests and villages of Europe as a child alone for four years until she found herself trapped in the Warsaw ghetto and was adopted by a pack of wolves that protected her. Yet because she claimed to be Jewish and because her fabricated story supported the Holocaust hoax, she was believed without anyone daring question the authenticity of her absurd story. What’s even sadder is that she has produced a movie, and because the fact that she’s a pathological liar is not widely known (it is intentionally kept that way), no doubt future generations of gullible sheeple will watch it and arbitrarily accept everything it say as true, attacking everyone who challenges its authenticity by calling them a racist bigot neo Nazi anti Semite.
Meanwhile, even though it is now known that Misha Defonseca is a pathological liar, few will call her movie out for fear of being prosecuted.
Milk bone?

Anaheim, California

#634443 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought nothing but assertions. You did not present anything we can go over, that can be looked over and examined.
Since you brought up the subject, none of us has to let it go. You made a claim on an international forum, we have the right to reply. If you cannot handle that, then I am sorry.
Swearing does not add anything to any argument. Do you think an engineer gets to go berserk when challenged? Do you think that swearing at a director is going to show you are honest and sincere?
You have a lot to learn about life, dearie. You have a lot of growing up to do.
On an internet forum, sure, you can insult anyone, not address their points, and throw around wild, unsubstantiated claims. But the environment you want to enter one day? Not going to tolerate.
Go ahead and reply, doesn't mean I have to reply back. You can run around and chase your tail by your damn self. I'll make this the last post to you and just ignore you, because it's obvious you're not going to stop talking to me. Topix needs to install an ignore button.

I never said swearing adds anything to an argument. Here you go with throwing around assumptions so you can go on one of your pathetic proud rants. I only said I find swearing people more honest. That doesnt necessarily mean I find swearing the only mode for expressing honesty.

You have alot of narrow-mindedness to iron out. I'm already grown up. Just because I don't agree with your bull shit and swear, doesnt mean I'm immature.

You dont know what my future holds for me, buddy. I do. You dont know me.

Save your sorries, please. I dont need them.

Anaheim, California

#634444 Jun 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk bone?
Dumbf uck?

#634445 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Fox News, eh?

You are not really helping your argument any

Location hidden

#634446 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbf uck?
Maybe?

Do you generally rub your meat before you smoke it?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#634447 Jun 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News, eh?
You are not really helping your argument any
The Nuremberg war trials testimonies are enough to prove it, without any physical evidence, which to humanities eternal shame...exists in spades.

Testimony of SS private Boeck:
[Extracted from "Der Auschwitz Prozess", by Hermann Langbein,
Vol. I, quoted in "Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas
chambers - J.C Pressac, the Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, NY, 1989,
p. 181].
----------
Q: were you present at a gassing operation one day?

A: Yes, it was one evening. I accompanied the driver Hoeblinger. A
transport had arrived from Holland and the prisoners had to
jump from the wagons. They were well-off Jews. There were
women with Persian furs. They arrived by express train. The
trucks were already there, with wooden steps before them, and
the people climbed aboard. Then they all started off. In the
place Birkenau once stood, there was only a long farmhouse
(Bunker 2) and beside it four or five big huts. Inside, the
people were standing on clothes which were building up on
the floor. The block leader and the sergeant, carrying a cane,
were there. Hoeblinger said to me 'lets go over there now'. There
was a sign 'to disinfection'. He said 'you see, they are bringing
children now'. They opened the door, threw the children in
and closed the door. There was a terrible cry. A member of the
SS climbed on the roof. The people went on crying for about
ten minutes. Then the prisoners opened the doors. Everything
was in disorder and contorted. Heat was given off. the bodies
were loaded on a rough wagon and taken to a ditch. The next
batch were already undressing in the huts. After that I didn't
look at my wife for four weeks.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/b/boeck....

Anaheim, California

#634448 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe?
Do you generally rub your meat before you smoke it?
Shoo fly, don't bother me.:)

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#634449 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no links. It is from my own article I wrote on my blog on Fascistbok.
I am presenting an argument.
I'm just not presenting the bull shit you want to believe.
Now goodnight and stop replying to me.
If you want to believe 6,000,000 kikes died then be my guest. I really could give a s hit.
People with brain cells know what's true....
I am so sorry to hear about your disbelief of the Jewish Holocaust. All I can say is perhaps you are mistaken. I'm not sure what has happened in your past to doubt it. But I wish you reconsider your facts.

#634450 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and reply, doesn't mean I have to reply back. You can run around and chase your tail by your damn self. I'll make this the last post to you and just ignore you, because it's obvious you're not going to stop talking to me. Topix needs to install an ignore button.
I never said swearing adds anything to an argument. Here you go with throwing around assumptions so you can go on one of your pathetic proud rants. I only said I find swearing people more honest. That doesnt necessarily mean I find swearing the only mode for expressing honesty.
You have alot of narrow-mindedness to iron out. I'm already grown up. Just because I don't agree with your bull shit and swear, doesnt mean I'm immature.
You dont know what my future holds for me, buddy. I do. You dont know me.
Save your sorries, please. I dont need them.
Ah, but I do know what the future holds. You have a few reality checks to go through.

Topix is a fine tool to improve your writing and debating skill. It is a great place to learn.

Disagreement can bring fruitful discussions. Build bridges, rather than burn them

Location hidden

#634451 Jun 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry to hear about your disbelief of the Jewish Holocaust. All I can say is perhaps you are mistaken. I'm not sure what has happened in your past to doubt it. But I wish you reconsider your facts.
It's not real Al.

When it responds to you, the best response is:

Hush, tard.

Location hidden

#634452 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoo fly, don't bother me.:)
Hush, tard.

#634453 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not real Al.
Hush, tard.
Thank you River! I do believe you're right.:)

#634454 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not real Al.
Hush, tard.
I just tend to be so damn gullible it seems.
I easily take to heart much of what I see or hear.
My weakness or my strength I suppose.
Take your pick.:)

Location hidden

#634455 Jun 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you River! I do believe you're right.:)
How's life treating you since Prop 8 died?

Any direct effect on your life?

Do you like this song?

Location hidden

#634456 Jun 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tend to be so damn gullible it seems.
I easily take to heart much of what I see or hear.
My weakness or my strength I suppose.
Take your pick.:)
You don't really fool me Al.

I'm not here to judge all, just some.

Carrion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 548,858
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 602,230
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min andet1987 5,506
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 3,693
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min bad bob 174,426
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 16 min andet1987 1,188
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 21 min andet1987 4,319
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 hr Dubai Massage 055... 119

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE