Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634865 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Beats the heck out of parroting some Bronze Age folk tale.
Thing is, science doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.
It just keeps on merrily WORKING.
Science is working but it isn't getting you anywhere.

And dont assume I'm some religious person.

You dont have to be religious to think atheists are full of s hit.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#634866 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You brainwashed athibots will believe anything, won't you?
From your link:
"Through the process of descent with modification, the common ancestor of life on Earth gave rise to the fantastic diversity"
What is this mysterious common ancestor and how did it come to be?
You don't know.
Nobody does.
You believe it, though.
Imagine that.
You're right, nobody does.

Oh, wait, does that translate to "Therefore, God" in your universe?
I smell stupid people

Switzerland

#634868 Jul 1, 2013
god... eloheim... elo (preposition) denoting direction and power. heim non feminine plural translation? the directed forces... ie the forces of nature.

yud hey vav hey.... an anagram with a numerical value which solves into a 72 letter name of the transcendental being of deity. They are to different things.....

eloheim is a generic term meaning angels, gods of the pagans, ministers of the king... forces... etc....

(native hebrew speaker here) in hebrew the beginning of the bible.

beroshiet bara eloheim et ha sha maim v et ha aretz.....

be... in rosh head heit. ness in head ness (the top or beginning of something) the beginning of a thing is it's creation.

b-ra an anagram for beroshiet... ie the verb form to create in future perfect i.e. "would create" et preposition denoting an active force upon the direct object.

ha the she that maim many the that which is many... it's a riddle... means fluids

v and et preposition denoting action directed at an object. ha the aretz solid sometimes land.... translation...? RAW.

In headiness the forces (of nature) would(did) create the fluids and the solids...

how we ever got to in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth.... is beyond me..... That being said.... don't forget that religion in general is a political tool to enslave people..... I'm sorry I can't be a good slave hoping my master will be punished after I'm dead...... Wake up folks. I can't imagine why so many supposedly intelligent people will believe the propaganda fed to them by their masters. Religion is the tool of government which they use to get us to kill each other... god has NOTHING to do with it.

Anaheim, California

#634870 Jul 1, 2013
WE live on a planet constantly in motion, and except for the occasional natural catastrophe, it is usually a very slow, orderly motion.

The Earth is billions of years old and still in the making—glacial cycles come and go, continents move, mountains form and crumble. Yet Life persists.

Modern Science has, for decades, tried to sell us every soulless theory they could, from the ‘big bang,’ to the chemical origin of life, and a gravity-driven universe.

Our current dogmatic science ought to fear approaching the problem of life’s origins. Their hypothetical models always postulate random events, and chance mutations, in a hostile universe — a cosmos without conscience, consciousness or spiritual life.

All new theories lead up blind alleys. How Earth formed, how life arose. All we are offered is endless speculation, and the stunningly unscientific approach that, instead of welcoming new ideas, refuses to follow where the evidence leads.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#634871 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard the one about the seal that was just killed and carbon dating put it at 1400 years old?
that is probably not the truth

christian seal one presumes

Anaheim, California

#634872 Jul 1, 2013
And what life is in its most essential essence, continues to be the most ignored problem in science.

Location hidden

#634873 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS actual evidence, ole chap.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/clima...
how stuff works ... lol

there is no reason not to think that the great flood myths are reflective of some major, but local, geological occurrence.

the whole world ---- ya, NO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#634874 Jul 1, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, is that what your god, I mean grand wizard, told you to think?
You don't even know what race I may be to be trying to profile me, but the fact that you're nothing but an unpatriotic piece of cracker sh!t that's a filthy f ucking TRAITOR to my country.
HAAAAAAAWK PTAH
F UCK YOU TRAITOR
GET THE F UCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!
GET
OUT.
Who is trying to "profile" you?

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#634876 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
WE live on a planet constantly in motion, and except for the occasional natural catastrophe, it is usually a very slow, orderly motion.
The Earth is billions of years old and still in the making—glacial cycles come and go, continents move, mountains form and crumble. Yet Life persists.
Modern Science has, for decades, tried to sell us every soulless theory they could, from the ‘big bang,’ to the chemical origin of life, and a gravity-driven universe.
Our current dogmatic science ought to fear approaching the problem of life’s origins. Their hypothetical models always postulate random events, and chance mutations, in a hostile universe — a cosmos without conscience, consciousness or spiritual life.
All new theories lead up blind alleys. How Earth formed, how life arose. All we are offered is endless speculation, and the stunningly unscientific approach that, instead of welcoming new ideas, refuses to follow where the evidence leads.
Very well articulated.

Not that the typical Topix atheist is capable of understanding it. Their emotional circuitry overrides their rational thinking abilities. Too much pookey on the memory banks resulting in random firings and de-synchronization of information processing.

They have mental issues.

Location hidden

#634877 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"If your world is small enough, all floods are global."
Might've been a localized flood that seemed to be global.
Might not have, though.
Consider that some people are still researching the possibility of a worldwide flood. They aren't looking to explain that God did it, just that it happened. Science has already proven that the parting of the Red Sea is possible, again - not that God did it, just that it scientifically could've happened similar to the way it was described it exodus
ah ... sure

and we now know that exodus never happened

Anaheim, California

#634878 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well articulated.
Not that the typical Topix atheist is capable of understanding it. Their emotional circuitry overrides their rational thinking abilities. Too much pookey on the memory banks resulting in random firings and de-synchronization of information processing.
They have mental issues.
Yes you are very correct! Lol I love your humor, too.:P

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#634880 Jul 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Beats the heck out of parroting some Bronze Age folk tale.
Thing is, science doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.
It just keeps on merrily WORKING.
Science doesn't give a damn? It keeps working? Why are you giving science anthropomorphic qualities, presuming it to care and not care, to not only work, but work merrily?

Haha.

:)

Location hidden

#634881 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, because atheism breeds such thoughtful, loving people like you that say shit like "A religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying Christian redneck godbot".........
with reference to you

I thought that generous and kind

Anaheim, California

#634882 Jul 1, 2013
Atheism is a fad cult whose followers worship Richard Dawkins instead of God. It is most notably the only religion that is self-deluded enough to claim to be backed up by science. Its followers are even more ignorant, dogmatic, and fanatical about their chosen spiritual path than they claim Muslims, Christians, Hindoos or Jews to be. They use science as their excuse for said dogmatism, and, unfortunately, some of them truly believe their own bulls hit in this regard. Ironically, atheism is the most fundamentalist religion known to man. Atheists are hypocritical enough to think that killing 5 billion theists equates to world peace, or, more precisely that as long as people don't agree with them humans still possess the ability to hurt each other.---ecyclopedia dramatica.
I smell stupid people

Switzerland

#634883 Jul 1, 2013
you guys are funny... if you read something outside your expertise you ignore it... ha ha ha....

The bible it's self does not say god created the universe.... read my previous post... so all you religious nuts who can't read the original documents and trust politically generated translations are just lost in your propaganda.

Anaheim, California

#634884 Jul 1, 2013
However, there is a key difference. People who convert to Islam or Christianity do so because they want to have a more fulfilling life. People who become atheists do so because they got picked on in high school. Rummage through an atheist's emotional baggage and you will find a pile of leftover teenage angst, a few cases of repressed rage at mommy and daddy, and an overpowering urge to feel superior wrapped around a stupendous amount of self-loathing. Ultimately the "atheist movement" is just another Internet fad, mostly made up of attention w hores, sycophants, stupid arrogant twats, bigots, a ssholes, and demagogues.
Lol.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634885 Jul 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Sharkey and lovewhitemen. I see a pay perview cage match in our future.
Hmmm. I think kt is bigger than that. A cage match that ends in a stale mate (both escaping at the same time?) and then, to decide the rivalry, Hell in a Ce!!

Anaheim, California

#634886 Jul 1, 2013
How to troll your average Atheist
Refer the atheism as a religion and a belief. This will automatically enrage atheists. GOD PREVAILS!
If religion is the source of all evil, then why was it a religious person who invented the scientific method?(Bonus points if you reveal the theist was a crazy Muslim scientist)
If they belong to a fandom and idolize, let's say an actor, tell them that Fandom is like Religion as they treat it in the same way as theist treat religion. Bonus points if they are anime otaku or belong to an anime fandom since most of them see a certain animu girl as God. Ask them to "Prove God doesn't exist"
Ask them to explain The Cambrian Explosion.
Aquiver with perturbance and confusion because 99% of them have absolutely no idea what this is, they will simply stare at you slackjawed(if it's an IRL scenario). After googling it they will then invariably accuse you of being "anti-science" for even questioning it.
Point out that natural selection explains why they never get laid. Tell them Charles Darwin was a Christian.
Point out that only a third of scientists consider themselves to be atheists, while the majority have some form of belief.
pr00f "It was an atheist that caused World War I that lead to many historical clusterfuck events like the Red October revolution in Russia that gave birth to dirty communists, World War II, the Arab-Israeli War, the Cold War, the Global War on Terror, the rise of the People's Republic of China... just ask Gavrilo Princip's religion."
"Theist people kill more than a million people in a span of centuries, Atheist people kill more than a million faster, in a span of years if not months"
Bring up the infamous Stalin/Hitler argument, and watch them rage.
"Invite them for a session with an Ouija Board"
"It's okay, if I were you I'd be pretty mad at God, too."
"If evolution is true, why are there still monkeys?" (Regardless of whether or not they can correctly answer it, they will fly into a butthurt rage that you would even ask.)
Bring up the fact that evolution and the Big Bang theory are still just theories with plenty of flaws!
Complain about the liberal bias promoted by the liberal media against intelligent design. "God did science...your science is NOTHING without God."
"Science is ALWAYS based on faith because you never know what the result of an experiment will be (Which is why you perform the experiment in the first place and not just jot down what will happen)." Tell them "Jesus Loves them" and for extra lulz give them a hug and a bible and see how they react Or just hug them. They HATE that. Bring up the fact that "Hitler was an atheist." Bonus points if you use the above quote

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#634887 Jul 1, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I think kt is bigger than that. A cage match that ends in a stale mate (both escaping at the same time?) and then, to decide the rivalry, Hell in a Ce!!
I reckon the first day that woman came here, was the last day of normal female life for her. The very next day, menopause started. I don't know about you, but I found it really bizarre. She seemed like quite a thinker in her first few posts on this thread.

It all went downhill from there. And now she's raving and ranting against the atheists. Haha.

:)

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634888 Jul 1, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Double Fine is guessing the person who wrote thag did not pass high school science class

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Stubborn Things 110,379
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Fit2Serve 68
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min New Age Spiritual... 675,728
10 yr old suspened from little leugue over comm... 1 hr scott12171969 2
____ POPE FRANCIS rebuked publicly ____ 2 hr YTube 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr USS LIBERTY 121,928
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Ricky F 39,230
More from around the web