Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#634783 Jul 1, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> so you probably trained with goober hull, did ya some good did he?
Trained what?

Physics, nope, just a passing interest

Mechanics? Nope, that was born of necessity, if I couldn’t fix my car I had to use the bus.

I realise pratts like you and goober and DK coco think you have an enormous tool resting between your spindly legs but the Atlantic ocean really is too much of a barrier even for your inflated ego

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#634784 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And . I am telling you that God exists because we feel Him, can describe Him, can observe Him in the brain, and can observe His effects on behavior.
And I am telling you that the jealousy demon exists because we can describe him, and we can observe him in the brain and in our behavior.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#634785 Jul 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assertion makes it clear you have a grudge against one sect of christianity.
I have better things to do with my life than grudge others beliefs.

#634786 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already done that, moving on...
No you haven’t you have made unsubstantiated claims and never ever provided any proof

So what, are you lying, delusional or confused over the meaning of proof?

Or all 3

Moving on…

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#634787 Jul 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which branch of physics would that be, honey I know enough physics to get by with average university physics professor and I often dine (and discuss his work in general terms) with a world renowned particle physicist.
And yes I know exactly what you said, you said that you don’t maintain your car. You overload it and ignore the signs of overheating. Having had an incident that could have left you and you wife and children stranded in a dangerous situation you went on to ignore it for a further 2 years. And you put this entire atrocious maintenance regime down to your faith in a god.
P.S. In the past I was not averse to servicing a car, changing the oil and filter, changing a head gasket or clutch (one of the strange European thingies they have in the cute little cars they have over here) when the need arose.
Rag day again? You are stretching for something to complain about.

Why did you need to change a head gasket? Why haven't you had yours changed?

Ever change a clutch in 5 degrees F on a concrete floor with no heat and no pilot tool and no transmission jack at night? Ever do a valve job on the side of a highway?

Ever been poor?

I am quite sure you know enough to bullshit your way in society.

Location hidden

#634788 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to someone who's never experienced it...
Not relevant.

#634789 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts of the Holocaust are that nearly 11 million were executed by the Nazis. 6 million Jews & 5 million assorted other "non-Arian" people like Christians, blacks, gays, etc.
All committed at the hands of a good christian

Location hidden

#634790 Jul 1, 2013
RR - do you not see the logical leap that you are making that I am not with jealousy? I am using jealous behavior to suggest the existence of jealousy - you are using faith based behaviors not to prove the existence of faith, but of god.

#634791 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And . I am telling you that God exists because we feel Him, can describe Him, can observe Him in the brain, and can observe His effects on behavior.
Oh this should be good

Please describe him,

Please, I’m waiting…

Location hidden

#634792 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever change a clutch in 5 degrees F on a concrete floor with no heat and no pilot tool and no transmission jack at night? Ever do a valve job on the side of a highway?
Ever been poor?
Ever watched as your last magnet slipped into the recesses of your engine? Do you know true pain? True loss?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634793 Jul 1, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:
Once again, anti-theists oppose all dogma-based indoctrination systems
Anti-theism in and of itslef is an indoctrination system, dumb ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634794 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember who suggested a Shun List, but brainwashed godbots who are here to proselytize instead of discussing the topic of this thread should simply be ignored. It's inappropriate to feed their insatiable need for attention which only strengthens their own delusions. The following stark raving mad insane lunatics should be top of any Shun List:
Riverside Redneck
Freebird USA
True Truth
Dave Nelson
You cannot ignore me.

Catcher tried, Catcher failed.

You will too.

HA HA HA!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634795 Jul 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You put RR on top of the list! Damnit! I wanted to be on the top!
Oh well, at least I beat Dave. Suck on that Dave! Haha :)
LOL

I guess I'm farther up his ass than you.

wait...

That didn't sound right.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634796 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, they used already existing "life", cells and replaced one kind of DNA for another. They did not "create" NEW life from *nonlife*.
Why do you keep trying to twist articles to prove something that you want them to?
I already told Koder that.

And she quietly disappeared...

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634797 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, no answer? Not surprising.
You'll never get an answer from Mythic Idiot. You'll just get more hate mail from it about the death defying ignorant godbots or something.

He's a true nutcase. I think Shrinky Dink may have met his match.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634798 Jul 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
100% bullshit! According to Christian mythology, the earth is less than 10,000 years
No, it isn't, that's creationist bullshit and you fell for it.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#634799 Jul 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ever watched as your last magnet slipped into the recesses of your engine? Do you know true pain? True loss?
Watched my last pack of cigarettes go down the toilet. Worse than the magnets.

Yes.

Yes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634800 Jul 1, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
lol

#634801 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been poor?
I don’t know is it your rag day? You are the one attributing a god you your inability to maintain your car properly. This is a PUBLIC forum, have you ever considered the concept? If you don’t like responses to your posts then you have the option of not posting.

I changed the head gasket because my car was loosing water and over pressuring the cooling system. The second one I changed was because the oil was emulsifying. As to why I have not had mine changes, it’s a new car and the head gasket does not need changing.

I have changed a clutch in –18 degrees C (close enough to 5F I guess) in an ice storm on the side of a road in the wide open spaces of East Anglia in the early hours of the morning with nothing but a replacement clutch disc, 17/19mm and 13/15mm ring keys and a screw driver.

Oh dearest butt brain, your ignorance of my life is not my problem. I have been poor enough to have to work my way through college and university and have to do my own maintenance on the beat up cars I owned. As to whether you consider that poor is all relative.

You “quite sure” is irrelevant guesswork, there is no BS involved, just pure education and skill, both aspects you appear to be lacking.

#634803 Jul 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched my last pack of cigarettes go down the toilet. Worse than the magnets.
Yes.
Yes.
That explains a lot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 3 min WasteWater 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 650,286
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 16 min andet1987 2,327
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min It aint necessari... 56,026
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min RiccardoFire 44,959
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Hell is Real 445,914
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min New Ideas 618,575
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web