The desires are not illegal.
Child molestation is legal???

In what universe?
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#634565 Jun 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you're a plain man, get it? No one dates you!
Back with your gay fantasies again? Good for you!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#634566 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text> they had some very intelligent members..
You said "members"....

xD

Location hidden

#634567 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Child molestation is legal???
In what universe?
Border inspectors take bribes to allow child sex trafficking all across this world. Australia is the safest place for kids concerning abduction, subjection and expiration of the product.

Location hidden

#634568 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont start with me, chickenshit. Just because I agree with you dont mean I'll go off on you either.
I do have a man. That notion in my profile that says I dont is outdated. I started this profile over a month ago.
Bring it, Clementine.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634569 Jun 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
More affordable, which makes more desirable, and thus popular. But more importantly, less financial risk and therefore more utilitarian. Lambos started out as tractors, but you don't want to drive one off the pavement now. Also less inclination of the owner to take up two spaces in a crowded parking garage, thereby less inclination of others to key it.
Lambos appeal to elitists.
If life's road is kind of rough and you need a friend, Jesus is much cheaper and utilitarian than a psychiatrist, drugs, a bar, or a Lamborghini, neither of which ever fixes the problem. A Jesus has a higher customer satisfaction rating.
Affordibility does not increase desirability. I don't know one man on this planet who would cite his favourite car as a VW Golf. It is cheaper for me to spend a vacation at home, rather than visit Mauritius. That does not make a vacation at my house any more desirable than a vacation at Mauritius.

Also, I am not so sure about the higher success rate of accepting Jesus. What I do see is many confused people given false hope. I see people relapsing in their old ways, and then hating themselves because their 'sin' made Jesus not help them

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634570 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said "members"....
xD
Aura Mythra is talking to you. Go be an a ss hole to someone else, and get back to the convo you and Aura was having.:)

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#634571 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont start with me, chickenshit. Just because I agree with you dont mean I'll go off on you either.
I do have a man. That notion in my profile that says I dont is outdated. I started this profile over a month ago.
You repeatably demonstrated you have a Nazi.
Gott mit uns!

Anaheim, California

#634572 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it, Clementine.
Go f uck yourself, idiot.

Send your bull s hit "insults" to the subhuman atheists where it is due.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#634573 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I vary between creamy, tawny and mauve based on location and seasoning...

I know how to make you change colours , it's a natural talent us menz have...:)

Anaheim, California

#634574 Jun 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You repeatably demonstrated you have a Nazi.
Gott mit uns!
If he was a Nazi dumb a ss he wouldn't be with me.

Lmao.

Location hidden

#634575 Jun 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You are a British red headed stepson , gl in your endeavors...I think you will need it. Not meaning this in a bad way, just figure you live on some of the toughest turf out there.
But I can say African people, I mean the indigenous people, are far nicer than the ones here who are reminded of Americas sins.
They have a special attitude, but as long as it doesn't get the best of them, it is an admirable quality. For those who are trained to hate, it makes hell come true for everyone.
I refuse to be guilted for something that 2% of the American community did hundreds of years ago by aholes who want to con "reparations" out of today's citizens. Fk their greed and their so-called reasoning. The few people who owned slaves are long dead and none of them were my ancestors anyway, so fk the greedy bastards.

Location hidden

#634576 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f uck yourself, idiot.
Send your bull s hit "insults" to the subhuman atheists where it is due.
q;

Make me

xD

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#634577 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura Mythra is talking to you. Go be an a ss hole to someone else, and get back to the convo you and Aura was having.:)
I know she wont listen to me , wtf makes you think she will listen to you? Anyway you are cute when you're angry, you should dye your hair red. Or redder or reddest. heheheh

Location hidden

#634579 Jun 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how to make you change colours , it's a natural talent us menz have...:)
I thought you didn't beleive in magic!`8o

Location hidden

#634580 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an equal opportunity spammer.:P

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha..HA!

Anaheim, California

#634581 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>q;
Make me
xD
Stupid...smfh.

Anaheim, California

#634582 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an equal opportunity spammer.:P
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha..HA!
No. You're a jackass.:/

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#634583 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to be guilted for something that 2% of the American community did hundreds of years ago by aholes who want to con "reparations" out of today's citizens. Fk their greed and their so-called reasoning. The few people who owned slaves are long dead and none of them were my ancestors anyway, so fk the greedy bastards.
I agree, but never the less they are here. A friend of mines great great grandfather was a confederate Sargent, he had a picture of him, trusty slave behind him carrying his guns for him. I stopped to ponder this for a minute.

This slaves children are still around , do I know them?
Do these children see this picture like I do?
I don't feel guilt either, but I do feel a shame that isn't even my fault.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634584 Jun 30, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really has an accurate account of the creation of mankind, the world, the universe? Genesis may not, but science doesn't either. Certainly the Big Bang followed by abiogenesis doesn't. When has science ever proven that life spontaneously arises from non-living matter? It hasn't, hence that theory is just as absurd as the non-believer in God believes the Genesis account might be. Science gives us all these theories and insist that we are relatives to the apes, yet it cannot tell us where the apes came from. Science insists that man evolved from walking on all fours to the erect form of intelligent man we have today..What I find amazing is that if you do a timeline of biblical events, you'll find that Adam and Eve appeared at the same time science tells us cro-magnon man appeared. It's quite the mystery to me that men of ancient times could leave written evidence of the beginning of mankind that matches up perfectly with the timeline of the erect man that the scientific world , with all it's gadgets and technology, has given us. I don't have a clue what the truth is...but I know what I believe and I have no more of a problem believing it than I have believing what science gives me.
To assume that science is always right, because that's what people usually do, is to deny yourself the knowledge that there simply is more out there. Popular belief isn't why I believe...although I am sure that is the case for many. For quite some time, I didn't believe at all, but on my journey to disprove God, I found life.:)
Sorry, but you have been misinformed.

First, science gives very good answers on how the universe, the galaxy, the solar system, the earth, life and mankind arose.

Secondly, the Adam and Eve fib corresponds in no way to early man. Adam and Eve were created, according to mythology, aroind 6000 years ago. By then, we already had major cities. Homo Sapiens showed up mlre than 160,000 years ago. Not a big difference... A massive one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min It aint necessari... 37,629
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Demon Finder 18,670
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min Steve III 44,282
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 36 min tampabayallstar 63
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Steve III 641,139
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,332
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tulip289 104,611
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr who 280,858
More from around the web