Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634393 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Double Fine is not Jewish. Double Fine likes bacon too much.
I am not propagating any agenda. I am merely going with evidence based on first hand accounts, as testified in court.
Now. I am perfectly willing to believe that the figures were severely inflated, but hat would require you to refute the arguments made at the Nuremburg trials. Of you can demonstrate that the German record keepers were off, that the Jewish accounts are false and the Allied reports are fabricated/inflated, then I shall go where the evidence points
The truth is, the Holocaust story is a lie. If it were true then there would be no need for America's allies to imprison people who question it. What do the Holocaust pushers have to fear? Why not just let the evidence speak for itself? There is no other historical subject on Earth that we cannot discuss or debate, so why should this be any different? The answer is simple, they have something to hide.

First off - if there really was a plan to exterminate the Jews, then why wasn't it carried out? Everyone in the concentration camps could have been shot dead if that's what the Germans had wanted, but they weren't dead.

Concentration camps? Yes. Slave labor? Yes. Identity tattoos? Yes. But gas chambers and six million Jews dead? No. So why the lies? The Zionist Jews needed horror stories to give them an excuse to steal Palestinian land so they could establish Israel. Afterward it also gave them a propaganda weapon to beat the Gentile world into submission. Now the Holocaust story is treated like a religion where the more time that passes from this alleged massacre, the more we have to hear about it, and the less we can question it.

Court orders? Lol you're going to believe court orders made up by the same crooks who fabricated history to their benefit, burned the library down in Alexandria thus setting Euopeans 1,000 years back in knowledge, and went around the world creating mischief? Whatever...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#634394 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that...
My point being was that doesnt mean the mind never existed before the fetus was born.
You obviously know nothing of metempsychosis. So dont speak on something you know nothing about. Learn it first.
You obviously don't know anything about the secret satanic right of toidinaer'uoynam - it allows those "in the know" to know everything there is to know. By talking about anything, you are talking about something for which I have divine knowledge, and therefore you shouldn't talk about it. So, yeah - you shouldn't talk about this magical thing for which I have no proof and no evidence because it is just too esoteric for you.

Anaheim, California

#634395 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude. You need to test the waters before you jump straight in. You're making a fool of yourself. If you took a little time to get to know everyone here before spouting off random insults, you might save yourself from the devastating effects of foot in mouth syndrome.
About the thor thing - I was making an analogy. I was not seriously admonishing anyone to experience the glory of thor (even though to do so is no more silly than telling someone to experience the glory of any god). Again, if you observed a little more than you ranted, you might have realized this.
Please - calm down. Either go back to youtube or learn to read more than you post - and be civil.
For your information, I don't learn what I know on YouTube. Besides, what is wrong with people going to YouTube to learn? Wisdom is wisdom, Mr. Know-It-All. That's why I called your little so-called "YouTube" insult second-rate, because that's what it is. And stop calling me dude, I'm not a dude. Matter of fact I don't take people seriously who butcher the English language with their degenerate slang talk.... "dude"..Lol smh.

Second, your notion about Thor was more of insulting sarcasm, than an analogy.

Anaheim, California

#634396 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Proof?
Oh shut the hell up.
lmao.

If there was any proof, you atheists will still deny it, because you all got your heads up your a sses.

Location hidden

#634397 Jun 29, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take egoism, to crawl out of a tragedy with a new way of looking at life, a way you have never seen before or you have forgotten to see over the years. Even if an atheist experiences a tragedy and other people died while he and his family lived, he will feel very grateful. He will cherish every moment with his loved ones. This is not out of some egotistical desire to feel special that "Hah! We made it! WE made it! We're special! See! It only happens to the next person, not us!".
There is something to be learnt out of every situation. But it certainly doesn't mean that the situation was engineered all just for you to learn something.
I agree, there are non egotistical ways of surviving tragedy - but you can't tell me you don't detect a hint of egoism every time a this kind of believer gets on tv after surviving some major tragedy: "oh praise the lord! He made me lose my keys so I would be late to the plane crash! He's teaching me something!"

Yeah - forget about all those other people who found their keys just fine - god was tooling around with *you,* extra special you, so that you would miss the plane crash. It's all part of the plan, right?

And isn't everything necessarily engineered by god? His omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence make such a logical inevitability.

Anaheim, California

#634398 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know anything about the secret satanic right of toidinaer'uoynam - it allows those "in the know" to know everything there is to know. By talking about anything, you are talking about something for which I have divine knowledge, and therefore you shouldn't talk about it. So, yeah - you shouldn't talk about this magical thing for which I have no proof and no evidence because it is just too esoteric for you.
What are you talking about??

You atheists sure love getting off topic; metempsychosis has nothing to do with magical cult hoo-hah.

Location hidden

#634399 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go f uck yourself with the "if there is no physical evidence then it doesnt exist/is bull" bulls hit. I'm tired of hearing this same old verbatim, and tired of repeating myself to the dumb parrots that keep saying this s hit.
Have you noticed that everyone is simply saying "there is no evidence," not "therefore it doesn't exist?" You're putting that part in yourself so you can rant against imaginary straw men.

Since: Sep 08

Olney Springs, CO

#634400 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Double Fine is not Jewish. Double Fine likes bacon too much.
I am not propagating any agenda. I am merely going with evidence based on first hand accounts, as testified in court.
Now. I am perfectly willing to believe that the figures were severely inflated, but hat would require you to refute the arguments made at the Nuremburg trials. Of you can demonstrate that the German record keepers were off, that the Jewish accounts are false and the Allied reports are fabricated/inflated, then I shall go where the evidence points
There is still a lot of controversy about the numbers. You won't find much in the way of objective determinations nowadays. But I will tell you when I was a boy we had a 1935 edition of the Lincoln Library of Essential Information in the house. I remember adding up all the census records for Europe, which listed by religion, too. All of Europe didn't add up to 6 million. Seem to remember the Nazi occupied areas came up to about maybe 3 million.

That was a pre-war book.

Anaheim, California

#634401 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed that everyone is simply saying "there is no evidence," not "therefore it doesn't exist?" You're putting that part in yourself so you can rant against imaginary straw men.
You're right they aren't SAYING it doesn't exist, but they are sure damn well implying it, and so are you.

Anaheim, California

#634402 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed that everyone is simply saying "there is no evidence," not "therefore it doesn't exist?" You're putting that part in yourself so you can rant against imaginary straw men.
If they weren't concluding that it therefore does not exist, then all of you atheists wouldn't be pushing so hard for evidence that it does not exist.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#634403 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, the Holocaust story is a lie. If it were true then there would be no need for America's allies to imprison people who question it. What do the Holocaust pushers have to fear? Why not just let the evidence speak for itself? There is no other historical subject on Earth that we cannot discuss or debate, so why should this be any different? The answer is simple, they have something to hide.
First off - if there really was a plan to exterminate the Jews, then why wasn't it carried out? Everyone in the concentration camps could have been shot dead if that's what the Germans had wanted, but they weren't dead.
Concentration camps? Yes. Slave labor? Yes. Identity tattoos? Yes. But gas chambers and six million Jews dead? No. So why the lies? The Zionist Jews needed horror stories to give them an excuse to steal Palestinian land so they could establish Israel. Afterward it also gave them a propaganda weapon to beat the Gentile world into submission. Now the Holocaust story is treated like a religion where the more time that passes from this alleged massacre, the more we have to hear about it, and the less we can question it.
Court orders? Lol you're going to believe court orders made up by the same crooks who fabricated history to their benefit, burned the library down in Alexandria thus setting Euopeans 1,000 years back in knowledge, and went around the world creating mischief? Whatever...
Okay, so you have us motive.

But now, here lies the crux. Let us talk about the Jewish numbers, and leave the Slavic numbers alone for now. The Jewish losses for the Holocaust comes to close to 6 million.

Here is the problem. This is not a figure made up by the victors, but provided by the German record keepers themselves. These figures were audited and presented in court.

For us to have a meaningful debate about the subject, can you falsify the German records?

Also as a footnote. Double Fine is not anti-German. Double Fine is planning to buy a Mercedes, in the not so distant future. Doible Fine's father has a BMW and it is a fine piece of work. Double Fine admires the German attitude towards work. They are quality driven and orietated towards perfection.

Double Fine has also bedded a German maiden. A very good experience, very good indeed.

Lastly, and most importantly, they are great footballers. Bayern Muchen beat Barcelona (humiliated them!!), and for that, Double Fine is very grateful.

So, I have nothing against the Germans.

#634404 Jun 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still a lot of controversy about the numbers. You won't find much in the way of objective determinations nowadays. But I will tell you when I was a boy we had a 1935 edition of the Lincoln Library of Essential Information in the house. I remember adding up all the census records for Europe, which listed by religion, too. All of Europe didn't add up to 6 million. Seem to remember the Nazi occupied areas came up to about maybe 3 million.
That was a pre-war book.
I suppose there will always be controversy over the numbers. A large amount of money were involved (precious art, etc) and some of the evidence were destroyed, as well. Also, remember that there was a mass extermination of Slavics as well. One can ask the question how the Germans differentiated between the POW's. I am perfectly willing to accept that there may have been inaccuracies, but then this needs to be demonstrated.

Current figures suggest that pre-war Europe had 9 million Jews.

Since: Sep 08

Olney Springs, CO

#634405 Jun 29, 2013
Poor deluded Topix atheists. Trained to attack and armed with artificial logics, catchwords, and affect an intellectual aura about themselves. Programmed to save the world from a god. Inspired with the righteousness of their cause.

But they won't believe such is being done. They were told how smart they are, so it has to be true. They are an elite very small minority chosen to bring enlightenment to the world.

Grab a confused dummy and turn them into a clone. Works on all cults.

They do the destroying of cohesive groups while the cohesive groups pushing them keep theirs. Good old divide and conquer using useful, and disposable, idiots. The house they tear down will collapse on top of them.

That is why you don't see any variation in their arguments.

Proof of a god?

Billions turning toward the spiritual the older they get. The spiritual rebounding after repression of it by secular governments. Atheists howling in the wilderness all by themselves for generation after generation after generation after generation.

Anaheim, California

#634406 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you have us motive.
But now, here lies the crux. Let us talk about the Jewish numbers, and leave the Slavic numbers alone for now. The Jewish losses for the Holocaust comes to close to 6 million.
Here is the problem. This is not a figure made up by the victors, but provided by the German record keepers themselves. These figures were audited and presented in court.
For us to have a meaningful debate about the subject, can you falsify the German records?
Also as a footnote. Double Fine is not anti-German. Double Fine is planning to buy a Mercedes, in the not so distant future. Doible Fine's father has a BMW and it is a fine piece of work. Double Fine admires the German attitude towards work. They are quality driven and orietated towards perfection.
Double Fine has also bedded a German maiden. A very good experience, very good indeed.
Lastly, and most importantly, they are great footballers. Bayern Muchen beat Barcelona (humiliated them!!), and for that, Double Fine is very grateful.
So, I have nothing against the Germans.
You cannot be serious about using the fact you are going to buy "German" cars that arent even made by real Germans to justify your "fact" the Holohoax is true?

The victors and "German" record keepers were mostly Jews with Polish and German last-names.

I don't care if you claim you're not anti-German, you're still in support of a big fat lie made up by propagandists, a lie made up to dehumanize and demonize the European man, most specifically German people.

As if the Nation Of Islam with their psychotic bulls hit about the "white man being the 'blue-eyed devil'", who's innately evil by nature, who was created by some big-headed black scientist named Yakub in a lab in Egypt billions of years ago, and who will be destroyed by aliens in 6,000 years time" wasn't enough to dehumanize white men.

The Holocaust history is a history based for the most part on testimonies, assembled according to the mood of the moment, truncated to fit an arbitrary truth, and sprinkled with a few German documents of uneven value and without any connection with one another.

The Jews have fabricated an alleged monstrous event to manipulate history, further their own agenda, advance their own worldview, and create sympathy in their efforts to achieve world domination.

Strangely enough, the Torah, or Old Testament attempts to do exactly the same. The jews love to portray themselves as victims, even in the mythical story of the Exodus.

As superstition exists that men should obey unjust laws, so long will their slavery exist.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#634407 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not intimated by an ignoramus, thank you very much.
And second, even if the bull shit you posted about how so much the Holohoax is true, you would still want to deny the facts anyway, because you're on your politically correct soapbox, and you have you fragile ego buried in PC hogs hit.
But if you insist on proving to me that you will deny the facts anyway, then I'll have this little childish debate with you even when you don't want to accept that you will be corrected, which I know you will. You're very narrow-minded, and you have convinced me you will not change from being so.
Double Fine, and any others: This sort of post should not be dignified by any response.

#634408 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot be serious about using the fact you are going to buy "German" cars that arent even made by real Germans to justify your "fact" the Holohoax is true?
The victors and "German" record keepers were mostly Jews with Polish and German last-names.
I don't care if you claim you're not anti-German, you're still in support of a big fat lie made up by propagandists, a lie made up to dehumanize and demonize the European man, most specifically German people.
As if the Nation Of Islam with their psychotic bulls hit about the "white man being the 'blue-eyed devil'", who's innately evil by nature, who was created by some big-headed black scientist named Yakub in a lab in Egypt billions of years ago, and who will be destroyed by aliens in 6,000 years time" wasn't enough to dehumanize white men.
The Holocaust history is a history based for the most part on testimonies, assembled according to the mood of the moment, truncated to fit an arbitrary truth, and sprinkled with a few German documents of uneven value and without any connection with one another.
The Jews have fabricated an alleged monstrous event to manipulate history, further their own agenda, advance their own worldview, and create sympathy in their efforts to achieve world domination.
Strangely enough, the Torah, or Old Testament attempts to do exactly the same. The jews love to portray themselves as victims, even in the mythical story of the Exodus.
As superstition exists that men should obey unjust laws, so long will their slavery exist.
So no refutation of the figures?

#634409 Jun 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine, and any others: This sort of post should not be dignified by any response.
In hindsight, agreed.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#634410 Jun 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a pre-war book.
Books are written because the writer has an agenda.

It's up to the reader of that book to determine which is a hard fact and which is soft.

I went to a gambling establishment recently. I counted the cards. That's allowed as long as you're not actually playing the games. I won every game that I didn't play.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#634411 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
10,000,000???
Now you've made the Holohoax even more ridiculous...
After I read the "10 million" part I didnt even bother reading any further because I knew the rest is a bunch of nonsense.
I'm not going to debate any further with you. You already know what you want to believe, so...
Believe what you want.
I know what's true and what's not...
There are no secrets time won't reveal...
Believe what you want for now.:)
Crap , please don't tell me you are a holocaust denier, The Jews suffered badly in mass murder but the untold millions were Russians who were taken to the death camps also.
The estimate of Russians killed on the death camps and on the Eastern front is 12,000,000 alone.
Russians, Gays, Germans who politically resisted Hitler, Polish, and Jews all went to the gas chambers and ovens.

Anaheim, California

#634412 Jun 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Not responding to me does me a favor.

Saves me alot of annoyance from ignorant bigoted extremist atheists with their heads up their asses.

Good dont reply. Does ME a favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 9 min MUQ2 833
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min MUQ2 40,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Truth 6,338
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Epiphany2 612,890
9/11&bin 58 min REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 1,903
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 hr joe 269
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 272,398
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web