Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes you are borderline reasonable. It gives me hope. Don't break my heart again by slipping into a jingoistic fugue state.
Fine.

But don't use them big words with RR, he shits down and tells at you.

:p
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
*looks inside trousers*
Nope. Definitely not a lady
You are very effeminate! You ought to be ashamed of your lack of masculinity, young man!
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
I'm gonna inscribe my shotgun with that.
"This belongs to a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot". "HANDS OFF!
You are on topix quite often for a salesman.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You only say that because you've never experienced it.
Try proving to a person that's never been in love and cheated on what that jealousy feels like. You can't, it HAS to be experienced in order to understand it.
But feelings can be described!

Just to remind you, of course!
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
*bows*
Many thanks for the compliment.
It may not surprize you that Double Fine also goes by "The Guru of Greatness", "The Shaman of Sexy", and "The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla"
Fine
Refined
Double Fine
You think your effeminate self is liked by women? You are very pathetic! So shameful, young man!
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
So what is your suggestion we replace religion with?
Rational thought and shared problem solving. At present, the human race is headed towards a premature demise. There's no place for religious cults with violence inciting dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction.

We've been neglecting our planet as our technology has been advancing. There are enough problems worldwide to keep rational people busy for decades once the abomination known as organized religion is eradicated.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I wonder if it's possible...
....for this thread to continue on for infinity?
Will there be a limit to how many pages can be made?
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine.
But don't use them big words with RR, he shits down and tells at you.
:p
Admitting your idiocracy?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No THAT is a myth. Weed does not make one dumb, lazy, violent, etc. I dumb a ss will be a dumb a ss independent of marijuana use. Marijuana only brings out what you are. Please dont judge something you know nothing about or havent experienced yourself.
I've watched my little brother get dumber and dumber over the years. He used to just have problems with simple things like cracking an egg without dropping the shell in the pan, doing very simple math(like calculating a 15% tip), understanding what a firing order is in his truck's engine, etc.

Nowadays he has problems with simple sentence structure, his 12 year old son can speak and write better than he can.

He's been smoking pot everyday for over 20 years...
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
You are backwards. God loves us. Evil is the bad guy.
Actually, you got it backwards. Your imaginary friend neither loves nor hates you. Religious brainwashing is pure evil.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol all European men are lovely.^-^<3
And thank you for the luck hun.:)
From 1652 - 1820, many Europeans came to SA as Settlers. Dutch, German, English, Portuguese and French. My forefathers were on the first French vessel to dock here, or so I have been told.

Then, the Mfecane happened (the Zulu wars with other ethnic tribes) and the Great Trek. I think in 1886 or 1892 or thereabouts, the richest gold fields pn earth were discovered at what is now known as Johannesburg. And every European able to, came rushing. It was one of the largest gold rushes in history.

Long story short. You want European men? We got lots.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Perhaps my baby Varg Vikernes can help ease the debate with his insight on this matter:

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_bards_tal...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. You're cordial with me?
If I show you what colour my knickers are will you scold me for spelling it wrong?
Of course :) Well with you, I'm coldiar.

You know me enough by now, River. Lesbians don't "do it" for me....

(But knickers do, show 'em!)

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational thought and shared problem solving. At present, the human race is headed towards a premature demise. There's no place for religious cults with violence inciting dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction.
We've been neglecting our planet as our technology has been advancing. There are enough problems worldwide to keep rational people busy for decades once the abomination known as organized religion is eradicated.
Read this. Your post reminds me of this: http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_bards_tal...

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very effeminate! You ought to be ashamed of your lack of masculinity, young man!
*Pees in garden*

Huh? What was that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Sorry for double posting. When I wite over 4000 characters, As soon as I post the first part, it disappears. And then I post the first part again. This is irritating. I'm going to bed.
Very long posts can take a minute or two to show up.

Patience is a virtue.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched my little brother get dumber and dumber over the years. He used to just have problems with simple things like cracking an egg without dropping the shell in the pan, doing very simple math(like calculating a 15% tip), understanding what a firing order is in his truck's engine, etc.
Nowadays he has problems with simple sentence structure, his 12 year old son can speak and write better than he can.
You acknowledge that you are jelious of your brother.

You said he works as an accountant(You do know what job he is doing, you lied), but yet you say he is thick?

And you yourself don't know shit about even the basics of algebra, you don't even know what algebra is about!
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course :) Well with you, I'm coldiar.
You know me enough by now, River. Lesbians don't "do it" for me....
(But knickers do, show 'em!)
Other men do it for you.

And butch lesbians are what you are attracted to.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

I find when I used to smoke pot I have neurogenesis and I can think more clearly, and my thinking is faster and not all sluggish.

Thats why I said weed brings out what you are. Just because it makes one person lazy doesnt mean it does that to the next person. When I used to smoke I want to clean up my house until I can see my face in the wood floors and until every speck of dust is gone.

I cant smoke anymore I need to work. They do blood testing.:/ Lame.

I dont really need weed, anyway. I'm already on a natural high.:P

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
That's not life from non-life.

All they did was replace bacterias existing DNA with different DNA.

Try again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

466 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min ocxz 115,512
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 224,518
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Epiphany2 599,112
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 16 min raghavendra 534
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 32 min sweets2360 302
Locksmith Sun Lakes 33 min FaustJose 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Porkpie Hat 256,839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 533,294
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr The Awakener 172,516
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••