Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#634488 Jun 30, 2013
Oh, the passions.

Social engineering is an ugly business.

From the French Revolution to the present it got uglier because of industrialization, increased population density, and mass media.

The French and Russian revolutions were very bloody affairs, as were the Chinese and others in he world where a new system of social order was going to be instilled. This also included Nazi Germany.

Disposal of your enemies or those resisting your bringing a new order gets to be a problem due to the logistics and the strain on resources. Plus the sooner you get rid of the problems the better.

Due to the wonderful advancements of science the disposal of those problems became more mechanized. Not only the termination of those threats to your new regime, but the sanitation required afterwards. As time went by the numbers increased, although if you go back you can find higher proportions of the total population resistant to your ideals disposed of than even Nazi Germany.

The land of Canaan didn't have a lot of its indigneous population left after the Israelites moved in. The Philistines were demonized, just as the Jews were later, and as the Nazis are now.

There will be new atrocities performed in the future as social engineering, the enlightenment of mankind by those with vision, and the required appeals for support to carry out such noble causes, continues.

Onward atheist soldiers. After you kill the Christians you can tackle the Muslims. The rest will be no sweat.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634489 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, tard.
I'm not a it you failed abortion. You're not here to judge, but to be a parroting dumbf uck with no originality in backing up what it parrots as true.

Go jump in a volcano, b itch. Your "insults" roll off my back like water rolls off a duck's.

Anaheim, California

#634490 Jun 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you buy into anything made up as long as there is no evidence supporting it and it makes you feel better. You really are a joke.
Speak for yourself, idiot. You buy into s hit made up just because you read it online, or just because you saw it on television. You don't think for yourself, which is why are quick to believe everything you hear in the mainstream media. Go back to grazing, sheep. And f uck off.

Get back onto the topic of proving there's no god.

Anaheim, California

#634491 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so difficult for you to grasp that such a large number of people can be killed? The Germans opened up 40000 facilities all over Europe where ever they occupied. Auschwitz alone could make 20000 people disappear a day. Disappear as in kill, salvage and cremate.
However, you raise a point regarding the hypocrisy and double standards of people claiming to believe in free speech. To insult and spread hate speech against groups of people is quite alright, but to say anything contrary to the Zionist manifesto is forbidden and punishable. Free speech supporters are indeed a joke that only cry for free speech when it suites them. When it doesn't, then they start talking about sensitivities and public interest and national security.
And by the way, the library at Alexandria was burned down by Christian Romans, not Germans.
I didnt say the library was burned down by Germans,. Can you read??? I said the "German" victors and record keepers were not really German, but Jews with mostly Polish and German last names. THEN I said to him why is he supporting the same crooks, Judeo-Christians, who burned down the library in Alexandria. I'm sick of people on here acting like they know more than me or know everything. And what the f uck makes you think I support "free-speech"? Free-speech is about as much bulls hit as a purple unicorn. There is no free-speech, because if there was I wouldn't have loads of idiots replying to me like I'm not supposed to say or "believe" the Holocaust was a lie. I don't give a f uck if denying the Holocaust is punishable. And speaking of that, if the Holocaust is true, then why the f uck do they lock people up who question it? Because they have something to hide.

Why is it so difficult for YOU to grasp that a large number of people were not killed? Oh because you're a politically correct liberal self-contradicting nutjob sheep who'll eat up anything the media dole's out to his poor little brain.

Piss off.

Anaheim, California

#634492 Jun 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Other countries believe differently than we do.
The holocaust is not the past. These people still
believe the same way they did back then. Nothing has changed.
Who cares why the Germans are angry with the Jews.
Someone is still killing babies in clinics. These
people come to our country and destroy our lives.
Why do we trust them?
They are doctors, nurses, anchormen, teachers, politicians.
Mexican illegals are not the only problem.
South Africans, Germans, the pagans are the criminals.
We get pharmaceuticals from South Africa.
Your point is?

Anaheim, California

#634493 Jun 30, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Antisemitic and homophobic? You're an ugly to the bone and rotten to core self-righteous Christian bigot with absolutely nothing positive to contribute to this forum or society at large.
How can you be angry at him for being ani-Semetic and you're anti-Christian. Or better yet anti-religious. Arent you supposed to be against all religions? Judaism is a religion, too. I doubt you are. If you were, you wouldn't give a f uck if someone is anti-Semetic, or if 6,000,000 kikes died.

Anaheim, California

#634494 Jun 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher white sheet officially drawn.
You no longer exist.
So f ucking what?? Am I supposed to give a f uck?

Like I'm supposed to be devasted or something. Get a life.

Anaheim, California

#634495 Jun 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you River! I do believe you're right.:)
I do believe you're another retarded sheep.

Anaheim, California

#634496 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis had a network of 40000 facilities and an industrial procedure of exterminating Jews. The holocaust existed. 6 million Jews and 14 million non-Jews could've died very easily. Killing people isn't very difficult physically.
What I absolutely disapprove of, is that due to Zionist propaganda many westerners think that the holocaust and WWII in general was all about the Nazis killing the Jews. And what I disapprove of, is that people feel so sorry for Jews to the point of excusing all the atrocities that the Zionist regime commits in the middle east.
The Jews made up just over a third of people who died in the holocaust, yet no one cares about the others. You ask anyone today, they'll say "holocaust is that genocide of 6 million Jews". Why do they just sweep the memory of the millions of others killed under the rug?
It's always "the poor Jews, the poor Jews". That is like a mantra the Zionists have taught the Americans to sing. Other people suffer atrocities too, some even at the hands of Jews.
I do agree with the last part of this paragraph. All the idiots posting here seem to think Jews are incapable of doing any wrong-doing, or that Jews have not committed any crimes themselves. Yet they're all anti-religious. What a bunch of oxymoronic retards.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634497 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you're another retarded sheep.
Go back and read your posts, dearie. Agree or disagree, you are showing very poor class

Anaheim, California

#634498 Jun 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Other countries believe differently than we do.
The holocaust is not the past. These people still
believe the same way they did back then. Nothing has changed.
Who cares why the Germans are angry with the Jews.
Someone is still killing babies in clinics. These
people come to our country and destroy our lives.
Why do we trust them?
They are doctors, nurses, anchormen, teachers, politicians.
Mexican illegals are not the only problem.
South Africans, Germans, the pagans are the criminals.
We get pharmaceuticals from South Africa.
I see your point..and that you agree..

Just let the sheep-tards believe what they want. When they respond to you, just reply with "BAWWWWW" and the little lambs will go back to their shepherd. Like I said earlier: there are no secrets time won't reveal. So until then, kick back, relax with some nice beverage, watch the idiot-show. ;)

La Veta, CO

#634499 Jun 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read your posts, dearie. Agree or disagree, you are showing very poor class
Define class.

Anaheim, California

#634500 Jun 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Define class.
Why are atheists such a-holes? Who think they know everything?

I like your philosophies you posted by the way.:P Especially the one about atheists earliier. I cant find it..I wanted to post it on my Facebook if you didnt mind. I liked that post..:(

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#634501 Jun 30, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not my brother!
No? I thought that both science and religion taught that "all creatures, great and small" were related from the beginning.`:o

The Christian bible claims we are all made of "dust" and Sagan called it "star dust"; dust is dust, elements, whatever, it's all the same. Get over it, psycho.

La Veta, CO

#634502 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are atheists such a-holes? Who think they know everything?
I like your philosophies you posted by the way.:P Especially the one about atheists earliier. I cant find it..I wanted to post it on my Facebook if you didnt mind. I liked that post..:(
Topix is public domain. Just don't change the words or presume to define what I meant. Limit it to your personal interpretations.

Atheists are cult members. Like I posted before, confused individuals turned into clones by more focused minds with an agenda. They can not articulate their personal thought processes and ideas. Strictly recitation from the tracts they are given and the buzz of their peers. They are being farmed.

Their artificial reality, as in the past, will be destroyed as the natural laws will correct their deviation from the norm.

Location hidden

#634503 Jun 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Well, you ain't sane, so.....
<quoted text>
But you've neglected to define this supposed fantasy and reality you keep talkin about...
He/she is a typical acolyte of the Horsemen...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atheism" ;

...hating anyone who doesn't think exactly like them, hoping that they can ridicule people into believing exactly as they do when their rants only make people cringe at the thought of being clones of such oppressive people. Harris pretends that his desire to excise the god gene from the minds of the religious is for their own good but it is really only to satisfy his own god gene, the one that tells him he's smarter than everyone else. Myth Buster worships a twisted idol with feet of clay.

Anaheim, California

#634504 Jun 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is public domain. Just don't change the words or presume to define what I meant. Limit it to your personal interpretations.
Atheists are cult members. Like I posted before, confused individuals turned into clones by more focused minds with an agenda. They can not articulate their personal thought processes and ideas. Strictly recitation from the tracts they are given and the buzz of their peers. They are being farmed.
Their artificial reality, as in the past, will be destroyed as the natural laws will correct their deviation from the norm.
Thank you! I could not have said this any better.^-^

Anaheim, California

#634505 Jun 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No? I thought that both science and religion taught that "all creatures, great and small" were related from the beginning.`:o
The Christian bible claims we are all made of "dust" and Sagan called it "star dust"; dust is dust, elements, whatever, it's all the same. Get over it, psycho.
They don't understand that.

They figure since they can't get physical evidence of divine allegorical metaphors, then it is therefore folly.

I have said a billion times religious stuff is meant to be allegorical metaphors. So of course you can't get physical evidence of something fantastic.

Yet they say I'm the one with my foot in my mouth. Lol.

Location hidden

#634506 Jun 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with the 'international forum' thing. Do you think the world is reading your posts?! HA HA!!
That is so true. Very few of the foreign forums have much traffic on them and quite a bit of the activity that they DO have is American posters commenting on them, not the locals.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634507 Jun 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Catcher white sheet officially drawn.
You no longer exist.
I don't remember who suggested a Shun List, but brainwashed godbots who are here to proselytize instead of discussing the topic of this thread should simply be ignored. It's inappropriate to feed their insatiable need for attention which only strengthens their own delusions. The following stark raving mad insane lunatics should be top of any Shun List:

Riverside Redneck
Freebird USA
True Truth
Dave Nelson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 619,795
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Rider on the Storm 31,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 687,439
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr Neil_Hines 3
More from around the web