Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>RMFE.
(Rolling my f ucking eyes) Excuse me, but what the hell is so "rational" about allegorical metaphorss?
Metaphors are nothing but BULLSH STORIES MADE UP BY THE SCREWED-UP HOMO SAPIEN in his own head.
When man makes up stuff, that means man is lying.
If you think there's something "rational" about lying, then you must live in Bassacwardsville just like the religionist's god does.
You're a f ucking idiot with no comprehension skills.

I didnt say allegory was rational you stupid fuck. I said the deities were meant to be allegorical metaphors of what is rational in the universe. In other words, the deities are just allegorical metaphorical EXPLANATIONS of what is found rational by atheist bigots.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely lack the capacity to comprehend a f ucking article I've told your dumb a ss to read a 100 times already.
I know Christianity is full of s hit, but so is atheism.
I said that BOTH religious and scientific ideological systems dont know it all, and should harmonize together, because BOTH are trying to figure out the mysteries of life and the universe.
Piss off retard.
OK so if both of them are "full of sh!t" then what's the f ucking pint of this argument over whether there is a god in the first place?

They both cancel each other out! Zero minus zero equals zero! There's really no damn point in asking whether there is a god or not.

The real truth is, we are here simply because of sex. We are created by our parents, who were created by THEIR parents, who were created by their parents, and so on and so forth.

The only thing we know for sure is that

a) we are born

b) we live

c) we die.

That's it. That's all. If humans would just accept that and STOP F UCKING WASTING TIME and MAKING OURSELVES EXTINCT fighting over some "god" we don't know is there or not, the world would be so much better off.

That should put a stop to this whole argument. Another thing, proving a god should not have taken five years!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my man is White; he's Icelandic and Norwegian descent. My kids wont look black at all. So what? People cant help who they love.
Can you please stay on topic?
He is still Caucasian though. Those are two nationalities you speak of.
Anyways, Good On You for making the right decision.
Did your mother or father that chose to love a black [descendant of African-American slave] live inb the Ghetto??
Most of the white participants have no choice but to live a life of welfare and section-8 for what they have done.
A lot of them [Caucasian black breeders] die an early death due to complications of drinking to much jungle juice and using drugs
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 <3
Are those teetees?

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>OK so if both of them are "full of sh!t" then what's the f ucking pint of this argument over whether there is a god in the first place?
They both cancel each other out! Zero minus zero equals zero! There's really no damn point in asking whether there is a god or not.
The real truth is, we are here simply because of sex. We are created by our parents, who were created by THEIR parents, who were created by their parents, and so on and so forth.
The only thing we know for sure is that
a) we are born
b) we live
c) we die.
That's it. That's all. If humans would just accept that and STOP F UCKING WASTING TIME and MAKING OURSELVES EXTINCT fighting over some "god" we don't know is there or not, the world would be so much better off.
That should put a stop to this whole argument. Another thing, proving a god should not have taken five years!
you''re a f ucking moron. I wont even waste my time loosing my IQ points and kill off my brain cells trying to reason with you. Can put a triangle block in a circular space...

I can think of better ways to kill my brain cells.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
Racial genocide is just a small percentage amongst the Americans,it is mainly just a program to eliminate the African-American race.
See, once a black/white baby is born and it grows up to breed in the black community, it will spread the Whiteness throughout the hood. Now when you add thousands upon thousands of themm to the 'hood...
Was your mother or father white?
Ya, uh....

All them white babies in the black hood's are messin things up.....

LMMFAO!!!!!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my man is White; he's Icelandic and Norwegian descent. My kids wont look black at all. So what? People cant help who they love.
Can you please stay on topic?
They will be beautiful, no matter what colour they are.
Barry Obama

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
Was your mother or father white?
White mama

Black daddy
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if there's no zuch thing as antichrist, heir mythbastard, vhy are you zo very antiCHRISTian?;)
Again with the Christian persecution complex, waaaack@ss?

Being against someone's belief that something is there that is not is not the same as being against what is not there because it's not there to be against, in the first place.

People are getting too smart to fall for the religionists' pretzel logic.

So, why do YOU believe in something that's not even there in the first place?

That is called delusion.

You should go see a psychiatrist before you end up naked on the top of some building, getting ready to jump because "god will catch you".

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still Caucasian though. Those are two nationalities you speak of.
Anyways, Good On You for making the right decision.
Did your mother or father that chose to love a black [descendant of African-American slave] live inb the Ghetto??
Most of the white participants have no choice but to live a life of welfare and section-8 for what they have done.
A lot of them [Caucasian black breeders] die an early death due to complications of drinking to much jungle juice and using drugs
My dad was Spanish, and my mom "black" Creole..

Yes I've totally made the right decision racially and love-wise. I love him to pieces!:'(

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Sharkey wrote:

Wow.....

I nominate you for the Nobel.

The mythic village idiot would say that you do science stuff.

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I have silky loose wavy dark reddish brown hair and brown eyes.. I wish I had blue eyes.:P My fav color is blue. You know there's a surgery to change color of your eyes?

My man loves my eyes. I think I'll leave them alone.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be beautiful, no matter what colour they are.
Color, dude. Color.

“I'm not Religious ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f ucking idiot with no comprehension skills.
I didnt say allegory was rational you stupid fuck. I said the deities were meant to be allegorical metaphors of what is rational in the universe. In other words, the deities are just allegorical metaphorical EXPLANATIONS of what is found rational by atheist bigots.
I see you're from Anacrime. Lol!

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, uh....
All them white babies in the black hood's are messin things up.....
LMMFAO!!!!!
Lol!:P
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, but you erased why I was laughing at your dumb ass.
"plausible scenarios" are not fact, son.
Also, scientific hypothesis are not fact, son.
Again..... HA HA HA!!!!
So if they're both "not fact"...then what the hell is the point of arguing over whether there is god or not?

NOTHING is "fact" ANYWAY.

0-0=0!

You know what?

Maybe the point is self-extinction.

Maybe we fight over god because we know we will kill ourselves with it, because it's the only thing we can do as a species.

We wonder about how we got here and see our existence and the sh!tfest results of our existence here on this mess of this thing we call "life" and eventually things will get so bad that we will realize that we are really doomed and then we'll speed up the process of human self-extinction by killing more people faster.

So we're basically fighting ourselves to death over bullsh!t.

HA HA HA.

HOO-RAY FOR THE SELF-EXTINCTION OF THE HOMO SAPIEN!

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're from Anacrime. Lol!
Lol you forgot Anacrime, Commiefornia.:P
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Color, dude. Color.
Actually, it is "colour".

You don't speak the Queen's English?

Then you must be an Ebonics-speaking ghetto hood rat!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So if they're both "not fact"...then what the hell is the point of arguing over whether there is god or not?
NOTHING is "fact" ANYWAY.
0-0=0!
You know what?
Maybe the point is self-extinction.
Maybe we fight over god because we know we will kill ourselves with it, because it's the only thing we can do as a species.
We wonder about how we got here and see our existence and the sh!tfest results of our existence here on this mess of this thing we call "life" and eventually things will get so bad that we will realize that we are really doomed and then we'll speed up the process of human self-extinction by killing more people faster.
So we're basically fighting ourselves to death over bullsh!t.
HA HA HA.
HOO-RAY FOR THE SELF-EXTINCTION OF THE HOMO SAPIEN!
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Perhaps you should talk to the mythic villus he idiot, he seems to think that 'plausible' and 'hypotheses' are fact.

Run along, lil dawgie.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it is "colour".
You don't speak the Queen's English?
Then you must be an Ebonics-speaking ghetto hood rat!
*shrugs*

I only speak two languages: English & bad English.

I have no queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 601,721 - 601,740 of679,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

578 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 min Ricky F 37,811
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Catcher1 216,350
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 511,686
Gay Snapchat Names 10 min littleredflower 1,297
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 14 min PIMPDOG 3257 175
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min USA Born 109,376
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min KiMare 89,390
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 25 min Jturner4643 217
teen snapchat nudes 49 min tomyybb 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 250,278
•••
•••
•••