Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#634457 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How's life treating you since Prop 8 died?
Any direct effect on your life?
Do you like this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cAJ2HK2EpqsXX
No... No direct effect on my life.
A guy that works with me was Soo very happy about it (he's a flamboyant Happy guy BTW)
The joy he displayed just made me smile for him.
I truly felt very happy for him. His silly ear to ear grin, the joy, his joi de vivir kept me smiling through the day.

I did not vote for Prp 8 btw even though I did tend to have mixed feelings about it at the time.

#634458 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like this song?
Lol!!!i love that song. I just happened to be listening to it about 3 min before you posted it.
I gladly will listen to it again!

#634459 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like this song?
How about you kiddo? What effects if any for you?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#634460 Jun 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't affect me at all. My state was already in the 21st century.

I don't want to get married. The love of my life hates me right now.

I think she would vote for legal murder at this point.

It's my fault. I own it.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634461 Jun 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Buenos Dias amigo!

Como Estas?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#634462 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, read how he logically explained how it didnt happen. The "6 million died" in such a short time is beyond all mathematical logic.
The Nazis had a network of 40000 facilities and an industrial procedure of exterminating Jews. The holocaust existed. 6 million Jews and 14 million non-Jews could've died very easily. Killing people isn't very difficult physically.

What I absolutely disapprove of, is that due to Zionist propaganda many westerners think that the holocaust and WWII in general was all about the Nazis killing the Jews. And what I disapprove of, is that people feel so sorry for Jews to the point of excusing all the atrocities that the Zionist regime commits in the middle east.

The Jews made up just over a third of people who died in the holocaust, yet no one cares about the others. You ask anyone today, they'll say "holocaust is that genocide of 6 million Jews". Why do they just sweep the memory of the millions of others killed under the rug?

It's always "the poor Jews, the poor Jews". That is like a mantra the Zionists have taught the Americans to sing. Other people suffer atrocities too, some even at the hands of Jews.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#634463 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis had a network of 40000 facilities and an industrial procedure of exterminating Jews. The holocaust existed. 6 million Jews and 14 million non-Jews could've died very easily. Killing people isn't very difficult physically.
What I absolutely disapprove of, is that due to Zionist propaganda many westerners think that the holocaust and WWII in general was all about the Nazis killing the Jews. And what I disapprove of, is that people feel so sorry for Jews to the point of excusing all the atrocities that the Zionist regime commits in the middle east.
The Jews made up just over a third of people who died in the holocaust, yet no one cares about the others. You ask anyone today, they'll say "holocaust is that genocide of 6 million Jews". Why do they just sweep the memory of the millions of others killed under the rug?
It's always "the poor Jews, the poor Jews". That is like a mantra the Zionists have taught the Americans to sing. Other people suffer atrocities too, some even at the hands of Jews.
What's you point?

Are you mad because more jews died?

Gypsies died too.

FuckinPikeys

“Listen to the sounds”

#634464 Jun 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola.
It wasnt 6 million. The Holocaust was actually more than 10,000,000 dead. The 6 million were Jews. Slavics were also killed by the millions.
However, this does not defy belief. The Nazis actually mass produced murder. It was done on industrial scale. We have many sources of evidence for the holocaust. The only thing we are unclear about, are the final numbers; 10-12 million is the most accurate estimate.
Sources of evidence include:
1. German record keeping of the gassing. Delivery slips of the lethal gas used. Construction of the death chambers.
2. Video footage of German troops executing Jewish POW's by the hundred.
3. Testimony of POW's that survived the death camls, as well as the Jews that escaped from Sobidor.
4. Allied soldiers who had claimed territory in Germany, found the death camps,mass graves, crematoria. You can actually go visit Auschwitz today. You.can actually see the facility, how it was set up for industrial scale murder
5. Testimony from German officers during Nuremberg trials.
6. Signed documents to employ the 'final solution'
The Holocaust did happen, and the evidence for it was given by the victims, perpetrators and discoverers of it. It measures off the scale in terms of human rights violations.
I am a bit doubtful that the Auschwitz open to tourists today, was the actual Auschwitz that exterminated those people. The chimneys of those chambers are just too short to allow the gas to safely diffuse without killing anyone else. They would've required much taller chimneys. The old aerial footage of that camp indicated tall chimneys. Yet today there are these short ones.

I suspect the allies bombed that place and people have repaired the damage, though not back to the original. If they tried to kill people using that today, not only would the people inside die, but the people outside around the chamber would be dead as well.

“Listen to the sounds”

#634465 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you point?
Are you mad because more jews died?
Gypsies died too.
FuckinPikeys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nG_Nwp0wZc0XX
Can you read?

6 million Jews died, and 14 million non Jews. Non-Jews includes Slavs, Romani, Soviet civilians, Poles, Homosexuals, disabled.

And you ask me "Are you mad because more jews died?"

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#634466 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read?
6 million Jews died, and 14 million non Jews. Non-Jews includes Slavs, Romani, Soviet civilians, Poles, Homosexuals, disabled.
And you ask me "Are you mad because more jews died?"
Are you mad because less Jews died?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634467 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed and absolutely, the Jews are the bigoted people on Earth.
But still not enough reason to administer genocide.
The war of religion continues, Bosnia , Kosovo , was all about the same crap, Christians killing Muslims killing Jews killing each other in a endless sibling rivalry , for the love of god.
They all need a spanking and sent to bed .
The fighting in the occupied territory's are another flaming stupidity. I wish they would all just stop the fighting, which has erupted into civil wars throughout the mid east. I think they wont be happy until everyone is dead.

“Listen to the sounds”

#634468 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, the Holocaust story is a lie. If it were true then there would be no need for America's allies to imprison people who question it. What do the Holocaust pushers have to fear? Why not just let the evidence speak for itself? There is no other historical subject on Earth that we cannot discuss or debate, so why should this be any different? The answer is simple, they have something to hide.
First off - if there really was a plan to exterminate the Jews, then why wasn't it carried out? Everyone in the concentration camps could have been shot dead if that's what the Germans had wanted, but they weren't dead.
Concentration camps? Yes. Slave labor? Yes. Identity tattoos? Yes. But gas chambers and six million Jews dead? No. So why the lies? The Zionist Jews needed horror stories to give them an excuse to steal Palestinian land so they could establish Israel. Afterward it also gave them a propaganda weapon to beat the Gentile world into submission. Now the Holocaust story is treated like a religion where the more time that passes from this alleged massacre, the more we have to hear about it, and the less we can question it.
Court orders? Lol you're going to believe court orders made up by the same crooks who fabricated history to their benefit, burned the library down in Alexandria thus setting Euopeans 1,000 years back in knowledge, and went around the world creating mischief? Whatever...
Why is it so difficult for you to grasp that such a large number of people can be killed? The Germans opened up 40000 facilities all over Europe where ever they occupied. Auschwitz alone could make 20000 people disappear a day. Disappear as in kill, salvage and cremate.

However, you raise a point regarding the hypocrisy and double standards of people claiming to believe in free speech. To insult and spread hate speech against groups of people is quite alright, but to say anything contrary to the Zionist manifesto is forbidden and punishable. Free speech supporters are indeed a joke that only cry for free speech when it suites them. When it doesn't, then they start talking about sensitivities and public interest and national security.

And by the way, the library at Alexandria was burned down by Christian Romans, not Germans.

“Listen to the sounds”

#634469 Jun 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed and absolutely, the Jews are the bigoted people on Earth.
But still not enough reason to administer genocide.
The war of religion continues, Bosnia , Kosovo , was all about the same crap, Christians killing Muslims killing Jews killing each other in a endless sibling rivalry , for the love of god.
They all need a spanking and sent to bed .
The fighting in the occupied territory's are another flaming stupidity. I wish they would all just stop the fighting, which has erupted into civil wars throughout the mid east. I think they wont be happy until everyone is dead.
Not all Jews are bigots. Even in Israel, there is a large and growing left wing. My dad works for a Jew and he is an excellent guy. And if you read Mein Kampf, the Nazi goal of exterminating Jews was not a religious one. Sure there are some statements invoking God and religion, but the primary argument was that the Jews were trying to control Germany. The overwhelming reason for Hitler's suspicion of the Jews was that the Zionists had infiltrated nearly all media outlets. All the newspapers, radio, even TV, they were obsessed with controlling. It became a great conspiracy and all Jews, the overwhelming majority innocent, ended up paying for the Zionists actions with their lives, while the Zionists were sitting all comfortable in Allied protection.

Even that they bit afterwards. They began terrorist attacks against the British on one side, and bought off the U.S. government on the other side.

Bosnia and Kosovo was an ethnic cleansing, a genocide. The bosniaks just happened to be Muslim. It wasn't a religious thing. The serbs were rounding the men up and killing them, and then put the women into rape camps. What is so religious about that?

“Listen to the sounds”

#634470 Jun 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, there are non egotistical ways of surviving tragedy - but you can't tell me you don't detect a hint of egoism every time a this kind of believer gets on tv after surviving some major tragedy: "oh praise the lord! He made me lose my keys so I would be late to the plane crash! He's teaching me something!"
Yeah - forget about all those other people who found their keys just fine - god was tooling around with *you,* extra special you, so that you would miss the plane crash. It's all part of the plan, right?
And isn't everything necessarily engineered by god? His omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence make such a logical inevitability.
That is just the egotistical nature of some people. An atheist can easily have the same ego. If he chose to help an old lady with something at the train station and he missed his train and the train derailed, killing lots of people, he could easily think to himself "See! I helped that old woman and I'm still alive. Others could've helped but didn't, so only I deserved to get saved!".

And you do not believe in an afterlife, so death will always be tragic for you. Believers in an afterlife don't pity the dead. We pity the ones left behind, the living. The dead are dead. They are not alive to feel sad or feel pain and brutality. Who is living in misery after a tsunami? The ones who are alive, and we have to help them. But to say "God killed those people! He's terrible!", that is something weird to say. What is death to God?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#634471 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just the egotistical nature of some people. An atheist can easily have the same ego. If he chose to help an old lady with something at the train station and he missed his train and the train derailed, killing lots of people, he could easily think to himself "See! I helped that old woman and I'm still alive. Others could've helped but didn't, so only I deserved to get saved!".
And you do not believe in an afterlife, so death will always be tragic for you. Believers in an afterlife don't pity the dead. We pity the ones left behind, the living. The dead are dead. They are not alive to feel sad or feel pain and brutality. Who is living in misery after a tsunami? The ones who are alive, and we have to help them. But to say "God killed those people! He's terrible!", that is something weird to say. What is death to God?
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What is death to God?
Two pieces of wood and some railroad spikes?

Oh wait, we'll need a hammer.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634472 Jun 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Jews are bigots. Even in Israel, there is a large and growing left wing. My dad works for a Jew and he is an excellent guy. And if you read Mein Kampf, the Nazi goal of exterminating Jews was not a religious one. Sure there are some statements invoking God and religion, but the primary argument was that the Jews were trying to control Germany. The overwhelming reason for Hitler's suspicion of the Jews was that the Zionists had infiltrated nearly all media outlets. All the newspapers, radio, even TV, they were obsessed with controlling. It became a great conspiracy and all Jews, the overwhelming majority innocent, ended up paying for the Zionists actions with their lives, while the Zionists were sitting all comfortable in Allied protection.
Even that they bit afterwards. They began terrorist attacks against the British on one side, and bought off the U.S. government on the other side.
Bosnia and Kosovo was an ethnic cleansing, a genocide. The bosniaks just happened to be Muslim. It wasn't a religious thing. The serbs were rounding the men up and killing them, and then put the women into rape camps. What is so religious about that?
Explained here.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/war_koso.ht...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#634473 Jun 30, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know about all the anti-Semetic "propaganda"... which is why I have arrived at the conclusion I am at now..
You like to defend the Jews so much, but aren't you anti-religious? I doubt it..You seem to have so much sympathy for them you must be one.
You're so blinded by your politically correct hogwash, that you won't accept the real reason why the Germans were angry with the Jews in the first place....
So,
end of discussion.
Other countries believe differently than we do.
The holocaust is not the past. These people still
believe the same way they did back then. Nothing has changed.
Who cares why the Germans are angry with the Jews.
Someone is still killing babies in clinics. These
people come to our country and destroy our lives.
Why do we trust them?
They are doctors, nurses, anchormen, teachers, politicians.
Mexican illegals are not the only problem.
South Africans, Germans, the pagans are the criminals.
We get pharmaceuticals from South Africa.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#634474 Jun 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Poor deluded Topix atheists. Trained to attack and armed with artificial logics, catchwords, and affect an intellectual aura about themselves. Programmed to save the world from a god. Inspired with the righteousness of their cause.

But they won't believe such is being done. They were told how smart they are, so it has to be true. They are an elite very small minority chosen to bring enlightenment to the world.

Grab a confused dummy and turn them into a clone. Works on all cults.

They do the destroying of cohesive groups while the cohesive groups pushing them keep theirs. Good old divide and conquer using useful, and disposable, idiots. The house they tear down will collapse on top of them.

That is why you don't see any variation in their arguments.

Proof of a god?

Billions turning toward the spiritual the older they get. The spiritual rebounding after repression of it by secular governments. Atheists howling in the wilderness all by themselves for generation after generation after generation after generation.
Have you ever been tested for Alzheimer's?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#634475 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Books are written because the writer has an agenda.

It's up to the reader of that book to determine which is a hard fact and which is soft.

I went to a gambling establishment recently. I counted the cards. That's allowed as long as you're not actually playing the games. I won every game that I didn't play.
I've always wondered how they can tell if you're counting cards.
headlines

AOL

#634476 Jun 30, 2013

Crucial End Time Prophecies ..In Plain View

http://youtu.be/msY91du0rB4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 5 min Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 21 min c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 26 min Poster Child for ... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr EditorAtLarge 52,748
shuh up meathead! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 693,440
Question about travelling to the Philippines 3 hr angelo14 1
More from around the web