WHEW!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634362 Jun 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
Pomona has had this issue about religion since an emotional trauma he suffered some years back. His dog left him for a St. Bernard. The St. Bernard didn't pull her ears and was better hung.
Oooooohhhhhh......

The pieces of the puzzle are coming together, eh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634363 Jun 29, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Wazzz up?/ You all miss me? Kk, aura,, and of course i bet timmy missed me.... grinn...
Timmy only missed you 'cuz his scope is out of alignment....

:)

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634364 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that paradoxical?
All Nazis are Germans but not all Germans are Nazis.
It's just like:
All Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic.
Sort of paradoxical I meant. I'm not using the right word.:P

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634365 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of paradoxical I meant. I'm not using the right word.:P
Are you being artistic again?

Anaheim, California

#634366 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being artistic again?
Lol stop...:No..^-^<3

Maybe lol.:P

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#634367 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you're right.
Maybe he is just angry period at what the Nazis did period, and not angry just because it was done to people who were Jewish.
The Jewish people have no problem doing it back, or even before then doing it first.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#634368 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooohhhhhh......
The pieces of the puzzle are coming together, eh?
Yeah Dave is a dog after all , He thinks he is a st benard
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634369 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
But hun you're therefore defending Jews if you are so angry at the fact Christian Nazis gassed Jews.
As a rational adult, I don't condone the Nazis.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634370 Jun 29, 2013
Delusional Dave Nelson wrote:
Tell me something shitbird.
Shitbird? You've certainly proved you have shit for brains. Most Germans in Nazi Germany were Christians. Christianity is antisemitic. The Nazis exterminated the Jews. Nazism was Christianity on steroids, you delusional nutcase!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634371 Jun 29, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
You're a sad lil troll.
The title of this thread is "Prove there's a god" not "Prove completely brainwashed Christian godbots are mentally retarded".

A self-degrading Christian cultist lifestyle can be justified IF AND ONLY IF:

1. There's overwhelming scientific evidence that the universe and life on earth was created by design; AND

2. The designer was the monstrous deity of Christian mythology.

All of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any need for supernatural guidance. In fact, there's never been a single scientific observation is support of design.

It's time to put up or shut up! Present scientific evidence not Christian pseudoscience bullshit or admit that you're just a sociopathic punk-ass troll and have spammed this forum with over 27,000 off topic posts because you're so insecure that you need to fanatically feed your own inane delusions of grandeur.

Anaheim, California

#634372 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
As a rational adult, I don't condone the Nazis.
Oh okay.. This is all cleared up now.:P

Anaheim, California

#634373 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The title of this thread is "Prove there's a god" not "Prove completely brainwashed Christian godbots are mentally retarded".
1. There's overwhelming scientific evidence that the universe and life on earth was created by design; AND
All of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any need for supernatural guidance. In fact, there's never been a single scientific observation is support of design.
It's time to put up or shut up! Present scientific evidence not Christian pseudoscience bullshit or admit that you're just a sociopathic punk-ass troll and have spammed this forum with over 27,000 off topic posts because you're so insecure that you need to fanatically feed your own inane delusions of grandeur.
Christians arent necessarily retarded hun.

Anaheim, California

#634374 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont remember that I said Christianity is a parody of Irminism?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634375 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, read how he logically explained how it didnt happen. The "6 million died" in such a short time is beyond all mathematical logic.
Hola.

It wasnt 6 million. The Holocaust was actually more than 10,000,000 dead. The 6 million were Jews. Slavics were also killed by the millions.

However, this does not defy belief. The Nazis actually mass produced murder. It was done on industrial scale. We have many sources of evidence for the holocaust. The only thing we are unclear about, are the final numbers; 10-12 million is the most accurate estimate.

Sources of evidence include:

1. German record keeping of the gassing. Delivery slips of the lethal gas used. Construction of the death chambers.

2. Video footage of German troops executing Jewish POW's by the hundred.

3. Testimony of POW's that survived the death camls, as well as the Jews that escaped from Sobidor.

4. Allied soldiers who had claimed territory in Germany, found the death camps,mass graves, crematoria. You can actually go visit Auschwitz today. You.can actually see the facility, how it was set up for industrial scale murder

5. Testimony from German officers during Nuremberg trials.

6. Signed documents to employ the 'final solution'

The Holocaust did happen, and the evidence for it was given by the victims, perpetrators and discoverers of it. It measures off the scale in terms of human rights violations.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#634376 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola.
It wasnt 6 million. The Holocaust was actually more than 10,000,000 dead. The 6 million were Jews. Slavics were also killed by the millions.
However, this does not defy belief. The Nazis actually mass produced murder. It was done on industrial scale. We have many sources of evidence for the holocaust. The only thing we are unclear about, are the final numbers; 10-12 million is the most accurate estimate.
1. German record keeping of the gassing. Delivery slips of the lethal gas used. Construction of the death chambers.
3. Testimony of POW's that survived the death camps, as well as the Jews that escaped from Sobidor.
4. Allied soldiers who had claimed territory in Germany, found the death camps, mass graves, crematoria. You can actually go visit Auschwitz today. You can actually see the facility, how it was set up for industrial scale murder
The Holocaust did happen, and the evidence for it was given by the victims, perpetrators and discoverers of it. It measures off the scale in terms of human rights violations.
What was its purpose?
The same as all of the wars that they are so proud of.
God has to watch you destroy what is his.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634377 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an excerpt from his book about the Holohoax; he's not necessarily saying Nazism is good, but he is defending a lie made up by propagandists, a lie made up to get everyone hating on white people: http://www.rusmetal.ru/vae_solis/vargsmal13.h...
Alot of Nazis weren't Christian. Many of them practiced the ancient customs of The Blood, or Irminism.
The soure cited is not a very reliable one. I suggest learning the historic account of the Holocaust. Learn about the Anti-Semitic propaganda on the years leading up to WW2, learn about where Jewish POW's were first executed, learn when and why they switched to gas. Most damning, go through the Nuremburg trial transcripts.

Anaheim, California

#634378 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola.
3. Testimony of POW's that survived the death camls, as well as the Jews that escaped from Sobidor.
4. Allied soldiers who had claimed territory in Germany, found the death camps,mass graves, crematoria. You can actually go visit Auschwitz today. You.can actually see the facility, how it was set up for industrial scale murder
10,000,000???

Now you've made the Holohoax even more ridiculous...

After I read the "10 million" part I didnt even bother reading any further because I knew the rest is a bunch of nonsense.

I'm not going to debate any further with you. You already know what you want to believe, so...

Believe what you want.

I know what's true and what's not...

There are no secrets time won't reveal...

Believe what you want for now.:)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#634379 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The soure cited is not a very reliable one. I suggest learning the historic account of the Holocaust. Learn about the Anti-Semitic propaganda on the years leading up to WW2, learn about where Jewish POW's were first executed, learn when and why they switched to gas. Most damning, go through the Nuremburg trial transcripts.
No one died. They all live.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#634380 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No, but it's really, really easy for a scientist to make a claim that won't 'happen' for 500 million years.....

How do you know there is no god?
I have proof.

It's personal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 1 min Moanz4058 64
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Kissez8098 2,064
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 92,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min crucifiedguy 286,021
Why Yahoo Account Showing Unusual Activities ? 9 min Cuddles6778 10
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 13 min Sugar3838 70
The Tell Payless Survey Website - www.tellpayle... (Dec '12) 22 min Fresh4226 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Charm7664 667,731
More from around the web