Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634409 Jun 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine, and any others: This sort of post should not be dignified by any response.
In hindsight, agreed.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#634410 Jun 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still a lot of controversy about the numbers. You won't find much in the way of objective determinations nowadays. But I will tell you when I was a boy we had a 1935 edition of the Lincoln Library of Essential Information in the house. I remember adding up all the census records for Europe, which listed by religion, too. All of Europe didn't add up to 6 million. Seem to remember the Nazi occupied areas came up to about maybe 3 million.
That was a pre-war book.
Books are written because the writer has an agenda.

It's up to the reader of that book to determine which is a hard fact and which is soft.

I went to a gambling establishment recently. I counted the cards. That's allowed as long as you're not actually playing the games. I won every game that I didn't play.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634411 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
10,000,000???
Now you've made the Holohoax even more ridiculous...
After I read the "10 million" part I didnt even bother reading any further because I knew the rest is a bunch of nonsense.
I'm not going to debate any further with you. You already know what you want to believe, so...
Believe what you want.
I know what's true and what's not...
There are no secrets time won't reveal...
Believe what you want for now.:)
Crap , please don't tell me you are a holocaust denier, The Jews suffered badly in mass murder but the untold millions were Russians who were taken to the death camps also.
The estimate of Russians killed on the death camps and on the Eastern front is 12,000,000 alone.
Russians, Gays, Germans who politically resisted Hitler, Polish, and Jews all went to the gas chambers and ovens.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634412 Jun 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine, and any others: This sort of post should not be dignified by any response.
So what? Not responding to me does me a favor.

Saves me alot of annoyance from ignorant bigoted extremist atheists with their heads up their asses.

Good dont reply. Does ME a favor.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634413 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap , please don't tell me you are a holocaust denier, The Jews suffered badly in mass murder but the untold millions were Russians who were taken to the death camps also.
The estimate of Russians killed on the death camps and on the Eastern front is 12,000,000 alone.
Russians, Gays, Germans who politically resisted Hitler, Polish, and Jews all went to the gas chambers and ovens.
WHAT the F UCK EVER.

Believe what you want.

Why try to get informaton from someone when you're just going to deny what they say anyway?

You atheists just like arguing for the sake of arguing. Your purpose is not to get to a point.

Now bugger off.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634414 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap , please don't tell me you are a holocaust denier, The Jews suffered badly in mass murder but the untold millions were Russians who were taken to the death camps also.
The estimate of Russians killed on the death camps and on the Eastern front is 12,000,000 alone.
Russians, Gays, Germans who politically resisted Hitler, Polish, and Jews all went to the gas chambers and ovens.
Agreed, mate.

People often (wrongfully) see the Holocaust as only the extermination of Jews, but like you said, many groups were targeted, like the ones you have named. We can add Slavics and Gypsies in there, too.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634415 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So no refutation of the figures?
Why do you want refutation? I thought you were already convinced the 6,000,000 or even 10,000,000 actually happened?
You're an obvious skeptical fool. Admit it.
Like alot of atheists are. Like to self-proclaim you know everything when you don't know s hit.
These notes are not yet complete but sufficient to make me believe that a massive fraud has been committed here. Not unlike the Torah or Old Testament.
Truth is the first casualty of war. History has not and never will be recorded objectively, as every historian writes according to his own subjective view and in his own book will try to prove his thesis. The mass murder of six million jews however is a myth,
During the Nuremberg trials (218 days, 1000 hours), Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec were only discussed for 20 minutes.
The most authoritative book on the alleged holocaust is:
The Destruction Of The European Jews by Raul Hilberg, 3 volumes, 1985 Page 1019
Lawrence Reece
Operation Reinhart Death camps (1/3 of holocaust)(Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec)
5,100,00 deaths Auschwitz 1,000,000 Treblinka 750,000 Belzec (Belsec) 550,000 Sobibor 200,000 Kulmhof 150,000 Lublin 50,000
Bergen Belsen Buchenwald Dachau Stuthof Trawinki Poniatowa Semlin Majdanek
Using mostly deisel engines to generate poisonous gas, 1,300,000 were
1. gassed, 2. buried in large pits 3. then dug up 4. and cremated.
in that order.
You would think all that burial and digging them out would leave large mounds of dirt lying around, but no mounds were ever found at these extermination camps. The cremation of a human body generate about 2.5 pounds of ashes. Where was the ((1,300,000 x 2.5)/ 2000 = 1,650 tons of ashes at the camps? Where are the skulls and teeth?
200,000 were gassed, then cremated (cremation grills)
One Year In Treblinka, Yankel Weirnik
Weirnik stated that the bodies of fat jewish women were used as kindling for the cremation fires (they burned easier). There is no mention of wood or oil or gasoline used in starting the cremation grills, just branches.
The germans stood around with satanic smiles on their faces radiating satisfaction over their foul deeds. They drank toasts with choice liquors, ate, caroused and enjoyed themselves near the warm fire.
The Privy Pit Boss (scheismeister), three minute time limit in the privy pit
Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, The Operation Reinhard Deathcamps, Yitznak Arad (1987) ISBN 0-253-21305-3
Yitznak Arad is now head of Israel's Holocaust Museum Brigadeir General in the Israeli Army Wanted for war crimes by Lithuania
Treblinka did not have pressurized water. It only had one well in the middle of all the alleged burial pits containing over 700,000 decaying bodies.
Abraham Bomba, barber, saving hair of jewish women for matresses The barber claimed that the gas chambers containing over 150 women, each weighing about 120 pounds, were cleared within two minutes for the next gassing.
Abraham Bomba in the movie Shoah was a barber. According to Bomba, the average gas chamber was 12 feet by 12 feet 120-150 women at a time getting haircuts by 16 barbers, plus three guards for a total of 169 people in the 12x12 room. He also claims that it took a mere 2-4 minutes per gassing and clear out the gas chambers of 150 women weighing about 120 pounds each.
Samuel Rajzman, only witness at Nuremberg for 1.5 million jews talked about the matresses for German women.
Sobibor supposedly used a 200 horsepower eight cylinder deisel engine from a captured Soviet tank that generated a mixture of cardon dioxide and carbon monoxide. No crematoria was built, the bodies burned in pits.
The Avalon Project, Yale Law School, Nuremberg transcripts (42 volumes) International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634416 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT the F UCK EVER.
Believe what you want.
Why try to get informaton from someone when you're just going to deny what they say anyway?
You atheists just like arguing for the sake of arguing. Your purpose is not to get to a point.
Now bugger off.
The Germans are eager to forget about it, though it wasn't the German people who were responsible.
I heard from someone traveling they took down the signs and rerouted
roads around the death camps, but the international community will not ever let them forget. I know a few German people, one who lived in Nazi Germany , she knows the truth and the reason this happened was the stranglehold of fear Hitler and the SS had over them all. You dared not defy what you were told to do , or you went to the camps yourself.

http://www.deathcamps.info/index.htm

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634417 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT the F UCK EVER.
Believe what you want.
Why try to get informaton from someone when you're just going to deny what they say anyway?
You atheists just like arguing for the sake of arguing. Your purpose is not to get to a point.
Now bugger off.
Our point is what the evidence says.

The evidence has been well documented, during the Nuremburg trials, and in hundreds of dissertations afterwards.

Now, for us to have a debate, you have to make an effort at refuting the figures.

If you cannot, then we have a mudslinging, such as with LineDazzle last night.

If you think you are going to undermine a Ph.D level historian with a link to a website, written by an (most likely) uneducated twenty-something with an Anti-Semitic bias, not going to fly.

I can already see the anger sharks swimming in your brain.

Look past this issue for a second. You want to become an engineer, where nuclear physics are involved. Plenty of set theory, some of which are going to seem counter- intuitive.

In cases like we have here, ask yourself the following: what evidence do I actually have? On what basis am I going to challenge the set theory/explanation? What cold hard *facts* can I use to back my argument?

Remember,,, Hoooosssaaaah

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634418 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want refutation? I thought you were already convinced the 6,000,000 or even 10,000,000 actually happened?
The Germans dug those body's up and cremated them then dumped the ashes in the river in attempt to hide what they had done.
They also dumped much of the paperwork in a quarry that was filled with water, this was eventually retrieved.
The true number will never be known but it is documented to be between 4.5-6 million, this can be proven.
But the actual number is believed to be much higher.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php...

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634419 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want refutation? I thought you were already convinced the 6,000,000 or even 10,000,000 actually happened?
You're an obvious skeptical fool. Admit it.
Like alot of atheists are. Like to self-proclaim you know everything when you don't know s hit.
These notes are not yet complete but sufficient to make me believe that a massive fraud has been committed here. Not unlike the Torah or Old Testament.
Truth is the first casualty of war. History has not and never will be recorded objectively, as every historian writes according to his own subjective view and in his own book will try to prove his thesis. The mass murder of six million jews however is a myth,
During the Nuremberg trials (218 days, 1000 hours), Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec were only discussed for 20 minutes.
The most authoritative book on the alleged holocaust is:
The Destruction Of The European Jews by Raul Hilberg, 3 volumes, 1985 Page 1019
Lawrence Reece
Operation Reinhart Death camps (1/3 of holocaust)(Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec)
5,100,00 deaths Auschwitz 1,000,000 Treblinka 750,000 Belzec (Belsec) 550,000 Sobibor 200,000 Kulmhof 150,000 Lublin 50,000
Bergen Belsen Buchenwald Dachau Stuthof Trawinki Poniatowa Semlin Majdanek
Using mostly deisel engines to generate poisonous gas, 1,300,000 were
1. gassed, 2. buried in large pits 3. then dug up 4. and cremated.
in that order.
You would think all that burial and digging them out would leave large mounds of dirt lying around, but no mounds were ever found at these extermination camps. The cremation of a human body generate about 2.5 pounds of ashes. Where was the ((1,300,000 x 2.5)/ 2000 = 1,650 tons of ashes at the camps? Where are the skulls and teeth?
200,000 were gassed, then cremated (cremation grills)
One Year In Treblinka, Yankel Weirnik
Weirnik stated that the bodies of fat jewish women were used as kindling for the cremation fires (they burned easier). There is no mention of wood or oil or gasoline used in starting the cremation grills, just branches.
The germans stood around with satanic smiles on their faces radiating satisfaction over their foul deeds. They drank toasts with choice liquors, ate, caroused and enjoyed themselves near the warm fire.
The Privy Pit Boss (scheismeister), three minute time limit in the privy pit
Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, The Operation Reinhard Deathcamps, Yitznak Arad (1987) ISBN 0-253-21305-3
Yitznak Arad is now head of Israel's Holocaust Museum Brigadeir General in the Israeli Army Wanted for war crimes by Lithuania
Treblinka did not have pressurized water. It only had one well in the middle of all the alleged burial pits containing over 700,000 decaying bodies.
Abraham Bomba, barber, saving hair of jewish women for matresses The barber claimed that the gas chambers containing over 150 women, each weighing about 120 pounds, were cleared within two minutes for the next gassing.
Abraham Bomba in the movie Shoah was a barber. According to Bomba, the average gas chamber was 12 feet by 12 feet 120-150 women at a time getting haircuts by 16 barbers, plus three guards for a total of 169 people in the 12x12 room. He also claims that it took a mere 2-4 minutes per gassing and clear out the gas chambers of 150 women weighing about 120 pounds each.
Samuel Rajzman, only witness at Nuremberg for 1.5 million jews talked about the matresses for German women.
Sobibor supposedly used a 200 horsepower eight cylinder deisel engine from a captured Soviet tank that generated a mixture of cardon dioxide and carbon monoxide. No crematoria was built, the bodies burned in pits.
The Avalon Project, Yale Law School, Nuremberg transcripts (42 volumes) International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg
Don't put the cart before the horse, careful of that.

1. Do you believe that people were indeed exterminated, yes or no?

2. If yes, what do you believe these numbers to be?

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634420 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, mate.
People often (wrongfully) see the Holocaust as only the extermination of Jews, but like you said, many groups were targeted, like the ones you have named. We can add Slavics and Gypsies in there, too.
1. Germans made lampshades out of Jewish skin.
2. Germans made soap from the fat of dead Jewish bodies.
3. Four million people (mostly Jews) died at Auschwitz. See a photo of the plaque that remained on the Auschwitz wall from 1945-1990 before it was taken down due to it being untrue.
4. The new plaque put up after 1990. Now it says only one and a half million people died at Auschwitz. Yet, the six million figure remains the same! Where did the four million go?
5. Germans used an electric crematorium that not only killed Jews with electricity, but reduced them to ashes afterward.
6. Germans murdered six million Jews between 1942 - 1945. But here are photo copies from the Jewish World Almanacs for the years 1933 and 1948 - before and after the alleged Holocaust
World Jewish population 1933 - 15,315,000.
World Jewish population 1948 - 15,753,000.
Where's the six million drop in the 1948 statistics?
A History Of Jewish Holocaust Stories.
The current Holocaust story is only the latest one. Below are previous Jewish claims of being Holocausted, with even claims of six million Jews dead or dying!
1906 NY Times reports Six Million Jews facing a systematic and murderous extermination in RUSSIA!
1919 A Coming Holocaust Of Six Million Jews In Romania, Poland And Ukraine. After the First World War!
1921 New York Times reports Six Million Jews are going to die (again) in Russia
1936 New York Times refers to a Holocaust of Jews years before WWII. The article clearly shows this latest Holocaust story being created as early as 1936 to justify the stealing of Palestine and building Israel on top of it.

How about you listen to your friend, Catcher, and dont reply to me? And I wont reply to you.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634421 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, mate.
People often (wrongfully) see the Holocaust as only the extermination of Jews, but like you said, many groups were targeted, like the ones you have named. We can add Slavics and Gypsies in there, too.
Accusations made by Jews that later turned out to be lies and slanders against the German people.
1. Germans made lampshades out of Jewish skin.
2. Germans made soap from the fat of dead Jewish bodies.
3. Four million people (mostly Jews) died at Auschwitz. See a photo of the plaque that remained on the Auschwitz wall from 1945-1990 before it was taken down due to it being untrue.
4. The new plaque put up after 1990. Now it says only one and a half million people died at Auschwitz. Yet, the six million figure remains the same! Where did the four million go?
5. Germans used an electric crematorium that not only killed Jews with electricity, but reduced them to ashes afterward.
6. Germans murdered six million Jews between 1942 - 1945. But here are photo copies from the Jewish World Almanacs for the years 1933 and 1948 - before and after the alleged Holocaust
World Jewish population 1933 - 15,315,000.
World Jewish population 1948 - 15,753,000.
Where's the six million drop in the 1948 statistics?
A History Of Jewish Holocaust Stories.
The current Holocaust story is only the latest one. Below are previous Jewish claims of being Holocausted, with even claims of six million Jews dead or dying!
1906 NY Times reports Six Million Jews facing a systematic and murderous extermination in RUSSIA!
1919 A Coming Holocaust Of Six Million Jews In Romania, Poland And Ukraine. After the First World War!
1921 New York Times reports Six Million Jews are going to die (again) in Russia
1936 New York Times refers to a Holocaust of Jews years before WWII. The article clearly shows this latest Holocaust story being created as early as 1936 to justify the stealing of Palestine and building Israel on top of it.
Early Holohoax Tale - 64 million Jewish children wrapped in scrolls and burned by the Romans in 2nd century A.D. The total worlds population at that time is estimated to be around 190 million people. Source
The first Jewish claimed "Holocaust" story began in Bethar, Palestine - 135 AD where Jews wrote in their Talmud that up to 4 billion Jews were killed by the Romans. In The American Hebrew newspaper dated Oct, 1919 an article titled "The Crucifixion of Jews must stop!" they claimed that six million Jews were in danger of dying from a "bigoted lust for Jewish blood". The article then asks for 35 million dollars to help save the six million. During WWII another Holocaust story came out, and once again six million Jews were claimed to have died, but this time the Jews had something they never had before to advance their fabricated story, total control of the mass media, especially the newest and most thought controlling media - television. The same media that used the Gulf of Tonkin lie to fool the American people into Vietnam, the weapons of mass destruction lie to fool the American people into Iraq, and now the Iranian "nuclear threat" lie to fool us into attacking Iran.

How about you listen to your friend, Catcher, and dont reply to me? And I wont reply to you.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634422 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Our point is what the evidence says.
The evidence has been well documented, during the Nuremburg trials, and in hundreds of dissertations afterwards.
Now, for us to have a debate, you have to make an effort at refuting the figures.
If you cannot, then we have a mudslinging, such as with LineDazzle last night.
If you think you are going to undermine a Ph.D level historian with a link to a website, written by an (most likely) uneducated twenty-something with an Anti-Semitic bias, not going to fly.
I can already see the anger sharks swimming in your brain.
Look past this issue for a second. You want to become an engineer, where nuclear physics are involved. Plenty of set theory, some of which are going to seem counter- intuitive.
In cases like we have here, ask yourself the following: what evidence do I actually have? On what basis am I going to challenge the set theory/explanation? What cold hard *facts* can I use to back my argument?
Remember,,, Hoooosssaaaah
You only want numbers, whether they are true or not, so you can go off into your bigoted rants in an attempt to sound smart. Like I said you atheists just like arguing for the sake of arguing.

Now go buzz around in someone elses ear.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634423 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Germans made lampshades out of Jewish skin.
2. Germans made soap from the fat of dead Jewish bodies.
3. Four million people (mostly Jews) died at Auschwitz. See a photo of the plaque that remained on the Auschwitz wall from 1945-1990 before it was taken down due to it being untrue.
4. The new plaque put up after 1990. Now it says only one and a half million people died at Auschwitz. Yet, the six million figure remains the same! Where did the four million go?
5. Germans used an electric crematorium that not only killed Jews with electricity, but reduced them to ashes afterward.
6. Germans murdered six million Jews between 1942 - 1945. But here are photo copies from the Jewish World Almanacs for the years 1933 and 1948 - before and after the alleged Holocaust
World Jewish population 1933 - 15,315,000.
World Jewish population 1948 - 15,753,000.
Where's the six million drop in the 1948 statistics?
A History Of Jewish Holocaust Stories.
The current Holocaust story is only the latest one. Below are previous Jewish claims of being Holocausted, with even claims of six million Jews dead or dying!
1906 NY Times reports Six Million Jews facing a systematic and murderous extermination in RUSSIA!
1919 A Coming Holocaust Of Six Million Jews In Romania, Poland And Ukraine. After the First World War!
1921 New York Times reports Six Million Jews are going to die (again) in Russia
1936 New York Times refers to a Holocaust of Jews years before WWII. The article clearly shows this latest Holocaust story being created as early as 1936 to justify the stealing of Palestine and building Israel on top of it.
How about you listen to your friend, Catcher, and dont reply to me? And I wont reply to you.
Auschwitz was only one of dozens of death camps, but a major one.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php...

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634424 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Germans made lampshades out of Jewish skin.
2. Germans made soap from the fat of dead Jewish bodies.
3. Four million people (mostly Jews) died at Auschwitz. See a photo of the plaque that remained on the Auschwitz wall from 1945-1990 before it was taken down due to it being untrue.
4. The new plaque put up after 1990. Now it says only one and a half million people died at Auschwitz. Yet, the six million figure remains the same! Where did the four million go?
5. Germans used an electric crematorium that not only killed Jews with electricity, but reduced them to ashes afterward.
6. Germans murdered six million Jews between 1942 - 1945. But here are photo copies from the Jewish World Almanacs for the years 1933 and 1948 - before and after the alleged Holocaust
World Jewish population 1933 - 15,315,000.
World Jewish population 1948 - 15,753,000.
Where's the six million drop in the 1948 statistics?
A History Of Jewish Holocaust Stories.
The current Holocaust story is only the latest one. Below are previous Jewish claims of being Holocausted, with even claims of six million Jews dead or dying!
1906 NY Times reports Six Million Jews facing a systematic and murderous extermination in RUSSIA!
1919 A Coming Holocaust Of Six Million Jews In Romania, Poland And Ukraine. After the First World War!
1921 New York Times reports Six Million Jews are going to die (again) in Russia
1936 New York Times refers to a Holocaust of Jews years before WWII. The article clearly shows this latest Holocaust story being created as early as 1936 to justify the stealing of Palestine and building Israel on top of it.
How about you listen to your friend, Catcher, and dont reply to me? And I wont reply to you.
You are not presenting an argument here. You are throwing around claims.

Can you give us a link to any of the archived material you cited?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634425 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put the cart before the horse, careful of that.
1. Do you believe that people were indeed exterminated, yes or no?
2. If yes, what do you believe these numbers to be?

She has to be too young to have a father that fought in WW2, and knows the stories witnessed first hand. But even Germans who lived
back then will tell you the truth.

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/online/ph...

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634426 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Auschwitz was only one of dozens of death camps, but a major one.
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php...
You still keep posting the same fabricated crap that doesn't have any hard concrete evidence to back it up, and it cant get evidence it was true, but only that it was false, because it's nothing but a load of horse spit.

Is that why you atheists want people to try to prove you wrong? So you can keep vomiting the same worthless verbatim they already replied to?

No wonder you get no where, and never will.

Your atheistic "reasoning" also is like sitting in a dark room with an unlit candle....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#634427 Jun 29, 2013
When we arrived, I had already passed out, virtually, I was...three out of the 150 there survived. They were all...the rest of them just lay dead. And what they did is, they picked me up from the...with the hands and somebody else with the legs and then they threw me in a stretcher...carr...getting ready to take me to the crematorium. That's where they took...that's where their objective was. And somehow, they...somebody who was carrying me noticed a hand moving, that I was still alive. So at a risk to his life, he took me into a barrack. It was actually like a shower room. And I was dazed at that time, virtually, I had no idea. I thought... And when I came to in the bathroom there, it was...I woke up, and I...I thought I was dead. It was like I was in another world. "What are these people doing here? Where am I?" And I thought, I...I...I was totally dazed. I couldn't figure out even where I am. And then somebody came over and told me what happened, explained to me that "You were just a few seconds away from being thrust into the crematorium, and they saw that you were still alive." They said, "You're the first youth that age who actually made it alive." And then they took me and they hid me, you know, secretly in their barracks. So I was not even supposed to have been there. And I became like, to them, like a hero. That here are these fathers who said, well, if I made it then maybe their children would have made it through. And they...since I didn't get any rations, because I was...The ration was there like a piece of bread--enough to keep them alive until they were actually being...were going to be taken to the crematorium. And each one would take a piece of bread they would got, break off a piece and make up a slice for me, so that I could survive. And they said, "David, you must survive and let the world know what happened."

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/online/ph...

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634428 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not presenting an argument here. You are throwing around claims.
Can you give us a link to any of the archived material you cited?
There are no links. It is from my own article I wrote on my blog on Fascistbok.

I am presenting an argument.

I'm just not presenting the bull shit you want to believe.

Now goodnight and stop replying to me.

If you want to believe 6,000,000 kikes died then be my guest. I really could give a s hit.

People with brain cells know what's true....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 34 min RFD 80
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 43 min HFCS - What It Is 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 46 min Inf 37,317
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr RFD 19
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Wheres The Lighter 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,555
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 3 hr Sis 77
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web