Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634320 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, read how he logically explained how it didnt happen. The "6 million died" in such a short time is beyond all mathematical logic.
I found this:

"If you have 15 gas chambers (the Germans didn't have this many at once) and gas 200 in each chamber every day for half a year (about 185 day) you totally gas (15 x 200 x 185 = 555,000) 555,000 people. That the Germans managed to gas 6 million jews in this time is beyond all logic!"

That is beyond logic, but the 6 million Jews were not just gassed. They were shot, hung, head chopped off, death by medical experiments, etc. The Nazi's cruelty was limitless.

But they didn't just execute six million Jews, they also executed another five million Christians, homosexuals, blacks, orientals, etc.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634321 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
He talks about how 9-11 was an inside job...I dont want to get into that because I see by your avatar that you love your country. And I dont want to debate with you because I like ya.:P
You like Michael Moore?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634322 Jun 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm. Y'all need a private room? LOL I feel like the guy who don't have a date, but he ends up driving his buddy and his girlfriend around. LOL
Naw man, you got Lunger.

Mythic Idiot says he can deep throat...
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634323 Jun 29, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Make me a sammich.
You're only amusing yourself. You're certifiably insane and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum which isn't a substitute for the professionally help you desperately need, punk.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634324 Jun 29, 2013
....it's own religion. I know.
There's precious little about life a completely brainwashed Christian godbot like you knows. You're the equivalent of an American Nazi. You're a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell, punk.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634325 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only amusing yourself. You're certifiably insane and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum which isn't a substitute for the professionally help you desperately need, punk.
Hello Mr Copy/Paste every single post....

Got any new material?

No?

Then make me a sammich and quit boring everyone on this international forum.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634326 Jun 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm. Y'all need a private room? LOL I feel like the guy who don't have a date, but he ends up driving his buddy and his girlfriend around. LOL
Lol!! XD sorry..we left our pheromones all over the room..

Anaheim, California

#634327 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Michael Moore?
Oh heck no. That anti-white bigot. I dont like him. I dont like how he puts down white men. And he is a white man!:O

Same goes of Quinin Taratino with that awful movie "D'jango".

I'm tired of people demonizing white men. It pisses me off because I love white men.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634328 Jun 29, 2013
Then explain this...
Christian revisionist history isn't history. Nazism was the ultimate and most dangerous yet mixture of Christianity and politics.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

"Hitler was not only a confessed Christian, but his intolerance and atrocities were consistent with Biblical scripture and he acted as other Christians of the past and present."

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#634329 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian revisionist history isn't history. Nazism was the ultimate and most dangerous yet mixture of Christianity and politics.
"Hitler was not only a confessed Christian, but his intolerance and atrocities were consistent with Biblical scripture and he acted as other Christians of the past and present."
Tell me something shitbird.

Show me how many people the Nazis killed just for being atheists.

No associating atheists with Communists, but just because they were avowed atheists.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634330 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Alot of Nazis weren't Christian.
Almost all Germans were Christians in Nazi Germany. Christianity is antisemitic. The Nazis gassed Jews. Eventually, the Nazis started to view the Church as more of an enemy than an ally.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634331 Jun 29, 2013
Then make me a sammich
You're one of the most retarded of the many religiously retarded Christian rednecks who've humiliated themselves and embarrassed their country by obsessively spamming this forum with their unconscionable vitriol. You're a punk-ass national disgrace and should be totally ashamed of yourself. You're self-degrading proselytizing isn't welcomed here.

Anaheim, California

#634332 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all Germans were Christians in Nazi Germany. Christianity is antisemitic. The Nazis gassed Jews. Eventually, the Nazis started to view the Church as more of an enemy than an ally.
But hun you're therefore defending Jews if you are so angry at the fact Christian Nazis gassed Jews. Arent you anti-religious? If you really are you wouldn't be defending Jews so much.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634333 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heck no. That anti-white bigot. I dont like him. I dont like how he puts down white men. And he is a white man!:O
Same goes of Quinin Taratino with that awful movie "D'jango".
I'm tired of people demonizing white men. It pisses me off because I love white men.
Oh, good. If you'd a said yes, I couldn't see a future with us....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634334 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!

Nobeliefs?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

They said it. I MUST be true.

You're a sad lil troll.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634335 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some food for your little brain.

All Nazis were German but not all Germans were Nazis.

I know you don't understand.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634336 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the most retarded of the many religiously retarded Christian rednecks who've humiliated themselves and embarrassed their country by obsessively spamming this forum with their unconscionable vitriol. You're a punk-ass national disgrace and should be totally ashamed of yourself. You're self-degrading proselytizing isn't welcomed here.
So......

You don't know how to make a sammich?

Anaheim, California

#634337 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good. If you'd a said yes, I couldn't see a future with us....
Oh my you made me melt again..:-3

Anaheim, California

#634339 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some food for your little brain.
All Nazis were German but not all Germans were Nazis.
I know you don't understand.
Oh hun this reminds me of a question I saw on an IQ test.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#634340 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
But hun you're therefore defending Jews if you are so angry at the fact Christian Nazis gassed Jews. Arent you anti-religious? If you really are you wouldn't be defending Jews so much.
The Jews are mutual combatants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min River Tam 71,201
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 min Voyeur 39,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min bad bob 183,472
free kittens!!! seriously ♡ 28 min nOsEybEEyOtch 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min LAWEST100 658,992
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 48 min Awesomeash31 82
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 3,052
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr BabyDoll 298
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 5,102
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr donaldtrump 283,046
More from around the web