“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633778 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:

Are you attached to a tractor? hahahah
lol

That's not of your business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#633779 Jun 28, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesbian space minotaurs? Well I would imagine those to be half humanoid and half horselike creatures. Big boobies, but really not hot in the rear. I'd say they'd eat grass most of the time. I think they would act like human women, but run faster. I don't think they'll smell particularly good, as I don't perceive them to be able to wash their butts when they done with number 2.
See how easy that was? Just state a perception and that's it.
Humans have choice, to learn or not to learn, and based on that, live out their own messed up lives. Some mess things up for others.
It's not on me to define your god. You are playing apologist games and purposely obfuscating the issue. The issue is that you refuse to strictly define your god, offer any evidence for it, or make any positive claims about it. You insist that it is up to me to do this for you. Hilarious.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633780 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. DF just defined God a a super magic man up in the sky.
DF is an atheist.
Christians don't think God is:
1. A man.
2. A wizard.
3. Has super-duper magic powers.
4. Lives in the sky OR the clouds.
Atheists believe in all of the above.
Yes, christians do think all that.

1. Your god is always referred to as "He". Who else could be a "he" but a man? More of your pretzel logic.
2. You say "god said let there be light, and there was light." Only a wizardlike entity can just "poof" light just like that!
3. Refer to #2.
4. "God of the Heavens". Do you look DOWN at heaven? Is "heaven" referred to in a rocket ship to space - or digging in a ditch?

Atheists do not believe there is a magic man in the sky, Christians do.

Location hidden

#633781 Jun 28, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can see that but if they are able to get past that initial knee jerk reaction they will see that its not a one dimensional symbol.And that what it symbolizes is not limited to that singular interpretation.
Same with the swastika man. Sheeple.

Location hidden

#633782 Jun 28, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
If keeping the practice of slavery was paramount those states could have achieved that goal without a war by accepting the offer. Self rule was the bigger principle as evidenced by those states not taking the easier path.
Perhaps, but they probably considered self rule essential if they wanted to practice slavery in the long term.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#633783 Jun 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Heya, DF! Hoe gaan dit?
Gaan goed, dankie en self?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633784 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh....
Is that how y'all think?!
"Lets teach them what is 'most likely' about the Bible. IE; Lets tell them our opinion and f_ck fact."
Y'all do that same stuff with evolution. It's a million piece puzzle, we have a few thousand pieces & y'all boast & brag like we know what the picture looks like.
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?
Both sides accuse each other of doing the same thing.

You are cancelling each other out.

0-0=0.
0-0=0.
0-0=0.

BOTH arguments being "wrong" makes them BOTH moot, which means THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING OVER WHETHER THERE IS A GOD OR NOT.

0-0=0
0-0=0
0-0=0.

Renders a "god" impossible.

0-0=0.
0-0=0.
0-0=0.

#633785 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no YOU have it wrong DF.
Men and women are animals and it's proof of orgasms.
Hehehe that is a gewd one. Double Fine is stealing that line

Location hidden

#633786 Jun 28, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the great question. I don't think anyone knows the answer. If God exist, why would He want to create anything at all? Why have this game, this charade, this entertainment where we are the puny guys forever in confusion and periodic suffering, having to go through genocide and plague with no help at all as to the cure or prevention. From our point of view, I would say that tragedy does enable us to not take peace and happiness for granted. And then there is the whole test, heaven and hell thing, a whole system that would have no bearing on an Almighty Creator. Perhaps there is something that we just don't know yet.
And how dare you trivialise the Sharks! Blasphemy!
Tragedy allows the survivors to not take happiness for granted.

"God done steered the tornado away from me so I could learn the value of happiness and experience a true miracle! Only 5 families had to die brutal deaths."

Egoism. Everything is part of a personally tailored plan made just for you by an inter dimensional being of unfathomable intelligence.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633787 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, ya, ya, yaaaaaawn......
I've posed this query to many a atheist, but none have responded in kind:
Show me ONE Christian that thinks God is a wizard.
Go.
Let's see....hmmm Riverside Redneck!

You said "god created you" instead of your parents creating you through sex. Like you just magically appeared out of thin air.

No wonder you act like the stork brought you here.

THERE's one!

#633788 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. DF just defined God a a super magic man up in the sky.
DF is an atheist.
Christians don't think God is:
1. A man.
2. A wizard.
3. Has super-duper magic powers.
4. Lives in the sky OR the clouds.
Atheists believe in all of the above.
Hang on a second there, amigo. Do you mean atheists believe in all those, or do you mean we think that is what the Christians believe?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633789 Jun 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, christians do think all that.
1. Your god is always referred to as "He". Who else could be a "he" but a man? More of your pretzel logic.
2. You say "god said let there be light, and there was light." Only a wizardlike entity can just "poof" light just like that!
3. Refer to #2.
4. "God of the Heavens". Do you look DOWN at heaven? Is "heaven" referred to in a rocket ship to space - or digging in a ditch?
Atheists do not believe there is a magic man in the sky, Christians do.
1. God is referred to "as a" father. Y'all take it literally.

2. A wizard is a 'man' with magical powers. See #1.

3. Blank, huh?

4. You're so tiny.... When you think about a town north of you, you probably say it's 'up there', doncha? In turn, a town south of you is 'down there', huh?

Think, man. Think!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633790 Jun 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides accuse each other of doing the same thing.
You are cancelling each other out.
0-0=0.
0-0=0.
0-0=0.
BOTH arguments being "wrong" makes them BOTH moot, which means THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING OVER WHETHER THERE IS A GOD OR NOT.
0-0=0
0-0=0
0-0=0.
Renders a "god" impossible.
0-0=0.
0-0=0.
0-0=0.
If that's how you feel, then so be it. You're entitled to your opinion.

But if that's truly how you feel, why are you wasting your time on this thread?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633791 Jun 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see....hmmm Riverside Redneck!
You said "god created you" instead of your parents creating you through sex. Like you just magically appeared out of thin air.
No wonder you act like the stork brought you here.
THERE's one!
I didn't say that. I've never said that.

If you disagree, find the post where I've said that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633792 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on a second there, amigo. Do you mean atheists believe in all those, or do you mean we think that is what the Christians believe?
I mean I think that's what some of you believe. I think you use the absurdity of thinking of God as a skydaddy, sky wizard, magic man in the clouds, et al to help you think that your beliefs are justified.

Some of you.

The rest, well you're prolly right. They think that's what Christians believe. But if that were true, why do no Christians think that way?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633793 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
At our current state of scientific development, God is unquantifiable by science. No scientist will sit there and talk trash like you do saying "Science disproves God!!", because they know they don't.
But don't worry, God isn't the only thing beyond our scientific grasp. Emotions, dark matter, the theory of evolution & Big Bang, black holes, etc are all unquantifiable by current science.
Want a tissue?
Yeah - to wipe away my tears from laughing at your dumb @ss so hard!

Black holes are strong forces of gravity that suck up everything, even light.

The evidence for evolution can clearly be seen - except by you because you're evolving slower than others and it's taking your unevolved brain too long to catch up.

Emotions can be studied because they are demonstrateable. We can demonstrate our emotional reactions to things and they can be observed and studied.

Yeah, I'm going to need more tissue. I mean, how "current" is your science? Before the moon landing?

LMMFAO!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#633794 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds so lovely..:3
That makes me want to go the the Santa Monica Pier for the 4th of July this year..
romantic :-S
Niiiice!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633795 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's how you feel, then so be it. You're entitled to your opinion.
But if that's truly how you feel, why are you wasting your time on this thread?
Why are you wasting your time trying to prove something that isn't there?

Nothing will never be something.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#633796 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaan goed, dankie en self?
Gaan goed.

How's the Winter treating you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633797 Jun 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah - to wipe away my tears from laughing at your dumb @ss so hard!
Black holes are strong forces of gravity that suck up everything, even light.
The evidence for evolution can clearly be seen - except by you because you're evolving slower than others and it's taking your unevolved brain too long to catch up.
Emotions can be studied because they are demonstrateable. We can demonstrate our emotional reactions to things and they can be observed and studied.
Yeah, I'm going to need more tissue. I mean, how "current" is your science? Before the moon landing?
LMMFAO!
You think so, huh?

Hmmm.... Ok.

Scientifically quantify jealousy.

Go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min RFD 4,693
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Ink 558,951
Free Nudist dating site 13 min The Ghost Rider 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 604,785
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 27 min The Ghost Rider 23,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 175,531
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 47 min shereecastellanos 659
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web