And my personal specialty.
Orgasms Guaranteed
Lol Double Fibe did not mention those traits... Out of humility

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634142 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Neural brain tissue and it's network , are the first thing that starts forming in a fetus, or more correctly before it's even a fetus in the Zygote.
I know that...

My point being was that doesnt mean the mind never existed before the fetus was born.

You obviously know nothing of metempsychosis. So dont speak on something you know nothing about. Learn it first.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634144 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
bigotry is not flattery
Rofl! You obviously know nothing about the 2 sexes, and so on, otherwise you would know that homosexuality is unnatural!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#634145 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
....they see everything as black and white and too linear, thus rendering them ignorant.
Oh PUUUUHHLLEEAASE!
I suppose you're speaking from the festerings in your own mind.
I already told you: You are on your way to Glory.
Jesus was Caucasian. Let us not forget the fact of...God Created man in his image.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#634146 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9-11 didn't spark an international ban on ALL religious cults then I can only imagine what horrific event will.
Are you serious?!

You feel the need to ban all religious people for the murderous acts of a few?

You're a nut.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#634147 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read about Gilbert Ryle's "Ghost in the machine".
To think software doesnt exist until it is incorporated into hardware is ignorant.
Sure we think differently, but you are trying to come off as like you know everything, and are afraid to admit it because you dont want your ego shattered.

Boils down to a singular point here sweety. You want to believe there is a soul. I have no ego to shatter , so show me evidence of a soul. A mind absence of brain will do. I don't think it's possible.
It's ok though and I would be very pleased if you are right.
But have seen nothing that indicates you are correct.
This is where science conflicts with belief.

BTW I don't think I'm even close to knowing everything.
If I did, we would have none of these pesky things like electric bills etc....
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634148 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to shovel horseshit and spit like a man or act like a gorilla to be a masculine man.
Haven't you ever heard of the ultimate apex predator being also ....... a gentleman. It's an evolved and refinement of the rough edges, something you may not understand.
What does masculinity mean to you? Being soft? Overally affectionate? Nurturing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Smoothing the edges? You mean softening and emasculating?

Like shaving off body hair, like most effeminate men? So you shave body hair, do you?

Anaheim, California

#634149 Jun 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9-11 didn't spark an international ban on ALL religious cults then I can only imagine what horrific event will.
Besides Odin doesnt make Norwegians fly into buildings like crazy Muslims.

Unlike Muslims, Irminists dont have an inferior complex with their "religion"; they dont feel the need to shove their "beliefs" down other people's throats to feel superior.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634150 Jun 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Because you're so much smarter and have done so much research.
I know there's no god.
Here's where you tell me I'm a liar.
No, but it's really, really easy for a scientist to make a claim that won't 'happen' for 500 million years.....

How do you know there is no god?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634151 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a mere mortal, such as yourself, ever grasp the full extent of Double Fines manliness? How does one describe the indescribable? How does one define perfection? How can one person ever comprehend the full extent of Double Fine's awesomeness?
Did you know that it took five women three days to deliver Double Fine? Did you know that Double Fine built the very house he was born into? Did you know that when Double Fine rides into a town, all women fall pregnant, just through Double Fine's closeness? Did you know that when Double Fine calls on the Devil... The Devil answers him with 'sir'!?
You shall never understand, mortal
Joking too much? Very friendly and effeminate!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#634152 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read about Gilbert Ryle's "Ghost in the machine".
To think software doesnt exist until it is incorporated into hardware is ignorant.
Sure we think differently, but you are trying to come off as like you know everything, and are afraid to admit it because you dont want your ego shattered.
From the looks of you,God really did you good. Just be thanksful that he didn't do this to you, like he did to most...

http://www.freakingnews.com/Monkey-Girl-in-a-...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634154 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Double Fibe did not mention those traits... Out of humility
Humble and feminine? Humble and effeminate?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634155 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you picking on someone you don't know anyway? You don't even know the color of his eyes and you want to try to convince him that he is something that he know he is not?
There's more important things in life.
I certainly know that he is effeminate!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634156 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks outright banning wil serve the opposite of what we want to achieve. During my time as a Christian (yes, even Dounle Fine was a death denying cultist at some stage), I learnt how certain religions thrive under banishment. The reason, IMHO, is martyrdom. People feel they are being made martyrs and uses that to strengthen the faith of their comrades.
What do I suggest? I think that religion is dying. The theology is definitely weakening. Three hundred years ago, if you and I denied the Genesis account, we would have either been fitted with cement tennis shoes and taken for a swim, or get the noose.
Today, much of that has changed. Christianity is incorporating all the more humanistic ideas. The other day, I read a piece by a church leader in a prominent church here, saying that he believes there are many ways to 'god'.
Now, it is still wrong, but their theology is being diluted and I believe in but a few generations, it may die off completely.
Christianity won't die off, it'll only get more and more adherents as time goes on.

Currently, Christianity is rising faster than the world's population.

Anaheim, California

#634157 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is a male, you are a female, if you think like him, that makes you butch.
But dont worry, there are women who like strong, dominant men, but that doesnt mean we dont like to be courted with chivalry, either.

I love macho men, but he has to be a gentlemen, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634158 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is a male, you are a female, if you think like him, that makes you butch.
Females that like males are butch?!

O_o
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634159 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?!
You feel the need to ban all religious people for the murderous acts of a few?
You're a nut.
You are not a Salesman, you are unemployed, otherwise you wouldn't be spending so much time on topix.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634160 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop moving the goalposts.
<quoted text>
Oh? So the debts in the car door demonstrate jealousy?!
WTF?
Explain the feeling of jealousy to me. Go.
Stop moving the goal posts? Stealing a phrase that KittenKodder used recently, today?

Unoriginality is of all sociopaths!

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#634161 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that...
My point being was that doesnt mean the mind never existed before the fetus was born.
You obviously know nothing of metempsychosis. So dont speak on something you know nothing about. Learn it first.
OK fair enough, but let's apply this to quantum physics too.:)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634162 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
But dont worry, there are women who like strong, dominant men, but that doesnt mean we dont like to be courted with chivalry, either.
I love macho men, but he has to be a gentlemen, too.
How am I chivalrous? Are you a feminist bitch!

Now you can put down all of the sweet talk, twattie! Been there, done that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,001
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min oneear69 38,711
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Charles 646,291
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Lbj 47,702
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 16 min Kuku 31
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min WildWeirdWillie 182,613
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Judgment Day Watc... 618,607
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web