Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
If your stupid a ss would have read my article, you would understand by now that the deities are meant to be allegorical METAPHORS of rational events in the universe. Only narrow-minded atheistic bigoted, biased retards think people actually believed the deities actually existed, because atheists are on their skeptical soap-box, because at the end of the day, atheists know they dont know every f ucking thing. Hell, many of them say until they get physical evidence of "god" then they will convert. How f uckinig ironic.
Go f uck yourself.
RMFE.

(Rolling my f ucking eyes) Excuse me, but what the hell is so "rational" about allegorical metaphorss?

Metaphors are nothing but BULLSH STORIES MADE UP BY THE SCREWED-UP HOMO SAPIEN in his own head.

When man makes up stuff, that means man is lying.

If you think there's something "rational" about lying, then you must live in Bassacwardsville just like the religionist's god does.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for demonstrating that you're a certifiable whack job and should be committed immediately. There's no such thing as an antichrist, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
if there's no zuch thing as antichrist, heir mythbastard, vhy are you zo very antiCHRISTian?;)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my man is White; he's Icelandic and Norwegian descent. My kids wont look black at all. So what? People cant help who they love.
Can you please stay on topic?
Scary on topic? With a numbskull named "religionmustdie"?!?

That prolly ain't gonna happen....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely lack the capacity to comprehend a f ucking article I've told your dumb a ss to read a 100 times already.
I know Christianity is full of s hit, but so is atheism.
I said that BOTH religious and scientific ideological systems dont know it all, and should harmonize together, because BOTH are trying to figure out the mysteries of life and the universe.
Piss off retard.
Are you asking him for a date?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Racial genocide is just a small percentage amongst the Americans,it is mainly just a program to eliminate the African-American race.
See, once a black/white baby is born and it grows up to breed in the black community, it will spread the Whiteness throughout the hood. Now when you add thousands upon thousands of themm to the 'hood...

Was your mother or father white?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty.
Inner beauty? Physical beauty? Personality?
Hotness?

Hi Catcher!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Lol, that should be "stay", not "scary"...

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now, I didn't say it was your fault. My sypmathies indeed go out to you. It is a glorious first step though. It is not all bad. YOu look good for a first generation soon to be white girl.
Don't be so down on yourself. As I said you look good and you will have no trouble breeding many White children with various WHite men.
Btw, 99% is not mixed with every other race. Racial genocide is just a small percentage, mainly with African-Americans. You're confusing nationalityy with race.
And I do love white men..:O Especially the Germanic ones..

Lol not from various white men.. I havent had sex in 4 years up until now with my man. But i know what you meant.:P Apologies for cussing at you.:/

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
iluvblackgirlswholove(semi)whi temen:)
thank you daddy..:* <3 <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
iluvblackgirlswholove(semi)whi temen:)

Shut up wassssup you would luv a freeking donut.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted a definition of religion, which you obviously lack the capacity to understand. F uck you, a sshole!
You winning or maybe just whining?
You ain't winning nothing miss congeniality .

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>RMFE.
(Rolling my f ucking eyes) Excuse me, but what the hell is so "rational" about allegorical metaphorss?
Metaphors are nothing but BULLSH STORIES MADE UP BY THE SCREWED-UP HOMO SAPIEN in his own head.
When man makes up stuff, that means man is lying.
If you think there's something "rational" about lying, then you must live in Bassacwardsville just like the religionist's god does.
You're a f ucking idiot with no comprehension skills.

I didnt say allegory was rational you stupid fuck. I said the deities were meant to be allegorical metaphors of what is rational in the universe. In other words, the deities are just allegorical metaphorical EXPLANATIONS of what is found rational by atheist bigots.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely lack the capacity to comprehend a f ucking article I've told your dumb a ss to read a 100 times already.
I know Christianity is full of s hit, but so is atheism.
I said that BOTH religious and scientific ideological systems dont know it all, and should harmonize together, because BOTH are trying to figure out the mysteries of life and the universe.
Piss off retard.
OK so if both of them are "full of sh!t" then what's the f ucking pint of this argument over whether there is a god in the first place?

They both cancel each other out! Zero minus zero equals zero! There's really no damn point in asking whether there is a god or not.

The real truth is, we are here simply because of sex. We are created by our parents, who were created by THEIR parents, who were created by their parents, and so on and so forth.

The only thing we know for sure is that

a) we are born

b) we live

c) we die.

That's it. That's all. If humans would just accept that and STOP F UCKING WASTING TIME and MAKING OURSELVES EXTINCT fighting over some "god" we don't know is there or not, the world would be so much better off.

That should put a stop to this whole argument. Another thing, proving a god should not have taken five years!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my man is White; he's Icelandic and Norwegian descent. My kids wont look black at all. So what? People cant help who they love.
He is still Caucasian though. Those are two nationalities you speak of.
Anyways, Good On You for making the right decision.
Did your mother or father that chose to love a black [descendant of African-American slave] live inb the Ghetto??
Most of the white participants have no choice but to live a life of welfare and section-8 for what they have done.
A lot of them [Caucasian black breeders] die an early death due to complications of drinking to much jungle juice and using drugs
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 <3
Are those teetees?

Anaheim, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>OK so if both of them are "full of sh!t" then what's the f ucking pint of this argument over whether there is a god in the first place?
They both cancel each other out! Zero minus zero equals zero! There's really no damn point in asking whether there is a god or not.
The real truth is, we are here simply because of sex. We are created by our parents, who were created by THEIR parents, who were created by their parents, and so on and so forth.
The only thing we know for sure is that
a) we are born
b) we live
c) we die.
That's it. That's all. If humans would just accept that and STOP F UCKING WASTING TIME and MAKING OURSELVES EXTINCT fighting over some "god" we don't know is there or not, the world would be so much better off.
That should put a stop to this whole argument. Another thing, proving a god should not have taken five years!
you''re a f ucking moron. I wont even waste my time loosing my IQ points and kill off my brain cells trying to reason with you. Can put a triangle block in a circular space...

I can think of better ways to kill my brain cells.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
Racial genocide is just a small percentage amongst the Americans,it is mainly just a program to eliminate the African-American race.
See, once a black/white baby is born and it grows up to breed in the black community, it will spread the Whiteness throughout the hood. Now when you add thousands upon thousands of themm to the 'hood...
Ya, uh....

All them white babies in the black hood's are messin things up.....

LMMFAO!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be beautiful, no matter what colour they are.
Barry Obama

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
White mama

Black daddy
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if there's no zuch thing as antichrist, heir mythbastard, vhy are you zo very antiCHRISTian?;)
Again with the Christian persecution complex, waaaack@ss?

Being against someone's belief that something is there that is not is not the same as being against what is not there because it's not there to be against, in the first place.

People are getting too smart to fall for the religionists' pretzel logic.

So, why do YOU believe in something that's not even there in the first place?

That is called delusion.

You should go see a psychiatrist before you end up naked on the top of some building, getting ready to jump because "god will catch you".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Rama Naicker 4,478
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 22 min derk 159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Catcher1 172,267
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 40 min bryan 50
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 46 min The Mask 62
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 59 min kamali 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••