“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633632 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're very right hun. You have said in a simple short sentence what I have said in that long winded article nobody obviously didnt even read..:( It makes me sad having my ideas ignored.
Don't sweat it, these Topix hAtheists have a short attention span.

(Notice Mythic Idiot only read and responded to the first line....?)

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#633633 Jun 28, 2013

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633634 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like philosophy? Can you understand esotericism? Have you heard of Theosophy? Study Theosophy:. Theosophy beautifully combines science, philosophy and religion together, and history too.
I've never heard of theosophy but it sounds very interesting.

"The theosophist seeks to understand the mysteries of the universe and the bonds that unite the universe, humanity and the divine. The goal of theosophy is to explore the origin of divinity and humanity, and the world."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#633635 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
A theist is brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system and accept the unconscionable prejudices of their cult's unholy book as being divinely inspired.
An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems, which produce cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you.
LOL! oh yeah, there's no antichrist brainwashing going on through our media saturation!

did you know that CNN is owned by the guy who divorced his wife because she became a born-again christian?

can you say bbbaaa bbbaaa bbbbaaaa lil sheep-boy?;)
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633636 Jun 28, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
HA HA HA HA !!!!!
Obviously, the joke's on you. Scientific hypotheses are educated guesses based on observation and experimentation. There are multiple hypotheses regarding the origin of life and none of them involve your imaginary friend, punk.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#633637 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Science is only the piece of the puzzle to The Big Picture Of The Ultimate Truth.
What do you believe to be the ultimate truth?

Anaheim, California

#633638 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat it, these Topix hAtheists have a short attention span.
(Notice Mythic Idiot only read and responded to the first line....?)
Yes I have.. Thats why I dont like to talk to atheists.. they aggravate my anxiety and only want to accept what they want to accept as true. I loose IQ points arguing with them, so I try not to.:(

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#633639 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete waste of a sperm cell lying to yourself on a daily basis and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your obsessive proselytizing to rationalize your own self-degrading cultist lifestyle on an international forum, punk.
this is the talk of someone who would have gleefully worked in auschwitz and who would have loved punishing those who his leader deemed as "worthless"
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633640 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
F uck religion and atheism.
You've obviously created your own religion to suit your own personal delusions. F uck you, a sshole!

Anaheim, California

#633641 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of theosophy but it sounds very interesting.
"The theosophist seeks to understand the mysteries of the universe and the bonds that unite the universe, humanity and the divine. The goal of theosophy is to explore the origin of divinity and humanity, and the world."
Yes hun thats what Theosophy is. It is a very beautiful organization of thoughts of wisdom. I consider myself a Theosophist, while incorporating elements from Irminism, as well (Irminism is like the Germanic version of Theosophy..Theosophy actually got alot of its wisdom from Irminism..) You should read The Irish Origins Of Civilization by Michael Tsarion, and also The Secret Doctrine by Madame H.P. Blavatsky.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633642 Jun 28, 2013
"Please provide evidence that primitive cultures invented the concept of deities and that deities didn't expose themselves to the primitive cultures."
You've long ago proved that you're mentally retarded and your caregivers should take away your internet privileges.

Rational people understand that there aren't any deities responsible for volcanic eruptions or any other naturally occurring event, punk.

Anaheim, California

#633643 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously created your own religion to suit your own personal delusions. F uck you, a sshole!
Definition of religion from Websters Dictionary:

1 a : the state of a religious <a nun in her 20th year of religion> b (1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2): commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance 2 : a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices 3 archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness 4 : a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

re∑li∑gion∑less adjective

Examples the Jewish religion has followers in many parts of the globe without his religion, he would not have been able to survive all the difficulties he has faced over the years

The above does not apply to me. I dont believe in "God". I dont believe at all, I like to KNOW. To believe is to be in blind faith of something, like alot of you dumba ss atheists do. So while you're pointing fingers, makesure your hands are clean you dumb a ss b itch,

Please kill yourself.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633644 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Our society doesnt realize both imagination (relgion) and logic (science) should work together.
100% wrong! YOU clearly personally lack the intellectual capacity to recognize that organized religion is a hoax created to control gullible fools. There's no common ground between indoctrination (religion) and education (science), kid.

Anaheim, California

#633645 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the joke's on you. Scientific hypotheses are educated guesses based on observation and experimentation. There are multiple hypotheses regarding the origin of life and none of them involve your imaginary friend, punk.
If you read my article, your dumb a ss would not be talking all this radical atheistic bulls hit.

You are a waste of sperm.

Please dispose of yourself.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633647 Jun 28, 2013
Please demonstrate that "life occurred".
Please take your "god of the gaps" pseudoscience and shove it up your redneck ass!

Today's mysteries have always tomorrow's exciting discoveries and there have been great strides made in the past decade regarding the origin of life, punk.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633648 Jun 28, 2013
whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
oh yeah, there's no antichrist brainwashing going on through our media saturation!
Thank you for demonstrating that you're a certifiable whack job and should be committed immediately. There's no such thing as an antichrist, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!

Anaheim, California

#633649 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've long ago proved that you're mentally retarded and your caregivers should take away your internet privileges.
Rational people understand that there aren't any deities responsible for volcanic eruptions or any other naturally occurring event, punk.
If your stupid a ss would have read my article, you would understand by now that the deities are meant to be allegorical METAPHORS of rational events in the universe. Only narrow-minded atheistic bigoted, biased retards think people actually believed the deities actually existed, because atheists are on their skeptical soap-box, because at the end of the day, atheists know they dont know every f ucking thing. Hell, many of them say until they get physical evidence of "god" then they will convert. How f uckinig ironic.

Go f uck yourself.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#633650 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!! Are you black [descendant of an African-American slave]?
If you are ,you are a specimen of just one of the effective plans towards the African-American genocide .
I bet you have a much easier time than the typical African-American, don't you.
So do you like your new race?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633652 Jun 28, 2013
whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
this is the talk of someone who would have gleefully worked in auschwitz and who would have loved punishing those who his leader deemed as "worthless"
Nazism was Christianity on steroids. As an American Nazi, you truly are "worthless" to society.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633653 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Please kill yourself.
You've posted a definition of religion, which you obviously lack the capacity to understand. F uck you, a sshole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 560,117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Peace_Warrior 605,255
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Clearwater 175,773
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Rosa_Winkel 96,831
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Bad Company 1,920
Gay snapchat names 1 hr gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,362
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web