Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#633997 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very effeminate! You ought to be ashamed of your lack of masculinity, young man!
*Pees in garden*

Huh? What was that?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633998 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Sorry for double posting. When I wite over 4000 characters, As soon as I post the first part, it disappears. And then I post the first part again. This is irritating. I'm going to bed.
Very long posts can take a minute or two to show up.

Patience is a virtue.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#633999 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched my little brother get dumber and dumber over the years. He used to just have problems with simple things like cracking an egg without dropping the shell in the pan, doing very simple math(like calculating a 15% tip), understanding what a firing order is in his truck's engine, etc.
Nowadays he has problems with simple sentence structure, his 12 year old son can speak and write better than he can.
He's been smoking pot everyday for over 20 years...
You acknowledge that you are jelious of your brother.

You said he works as an accountant(You do know what job he is doing, you lied), but yet you say he is thick?

And you yourself don't know shit about even the basics of algebra, you don't even know what algebra is about!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634000 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course :) Well with you, I'm coldiar.
You know me enough by now, River. Lesbians don't "do it" for me....
(But knickers do, show 'em!)
Other men do it for you.

And butch lesbians are what you are attracted to.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#634001 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched my little brother get dumber and dumber over the years. He used to just have problems with simple things like cracking an egg without dropping the shell in the pan, doing very simple math(like calculating a 15% tip), understanding what a firing order is in his truck's engine, etc.
Nowadays he has problems with simple sentence structure, his 12 year old son can speak and write better than he can.
He's been smoking pot everyday for over 20 years...
Really?

I find when I used to smoke pot I have neurogenesis and I can think more clearly, and my thinking is faster and not all sluggish.

Thats why I said weed brings out what you are. Just because it makes one person lazy doesnt mean it does that to the next person. When I used to smoke I want to clean up my house until I can see my face in the wood floors and until every speck of dust is gone.

I cant smoke anymore I need to work. They do blood testing.:/ Lame.

I dont really need weed, anyway. I'm already on a natural high.:P

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634002 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
That's not life from non-life.

All they did was replace bacterias existing DNA with different DNA.

Try again
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634003 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1652 - 1820, many Europeans came to SA as Settlers. Dutch, German, English, Portuguese and French. My forefathers were on the first French vessel to dock here, or so I have been told.
Then, the Mfecane happened (the Zulu wars with other ethnic tribes) and the Great Trek. I think in 1886 or 1892 or thereabouts, the richest gold fields pn earth were discovered at what is now known as Johannesburg. And every European able to, came rushing. It was one of the largest gold rushes in history.
Long story short. You want European men? We got lots.
Though I am more interested in questioning you! Why are you so effeminate? You ought to be ashamed of it, young man!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634004 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very long posts can take a minute or two to show up.
Patience is a virtue.
You have showed you have no patience, as you got fed up with many posters fairly quickly!

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#634005 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your effeminate self is liked by women? You are very pathetic! So shameful, young man!
Your insults bounces of Double Fine's armour of awesomeness.

Oh and I 'think' women like Double Fine? Puh-lease. Double Fine is as irresistible to women as chocolates and orgasms.

Anaheim, California

#634006 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1652 - 1820, many Europeans came to SA as Settlers. Dutch, German, English, Portuguese and French. My forefathers were on the first French vessel to dock here, or so I have been told.
Then, the Mfecane happened (the Zulu wars with other ethnic tribes) and the Great Trek. I think in 1886 or 1892 or thereabouts, the richest gold fields pn earth were discovered at what is now known as Johannesburg. And every European able to, came rushing. It was one of the largest gold rushes in history.
Long story short. You want European men? We got lots.
Mmmhmm yes indeed I know you got lots :P

French men are so romantic.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634007 Jun 29, 2013
Just Nuts wrote:
This verse is what sifted out so many "ex-Christians" on WINLAC.
Obviously, you need a reality check. You're a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist and your pitiful life has been a complete failure. ex-Christians accept that they've been had by the greatest hoax of all time and learn to live without their inane delusion of eternal life.

It's time for you to grow up and accept your own mortality like a rational person instead of proving that you're a willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted nutcase with each of your self-degrading tirades.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634008 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
*Pees in garden*
Huh? What was that?
Do you understand that you are very effeminate?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634009 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
From Cali? We have another poster from there, he will make himself known.
So what work do you do?
As I said last night, I am from South Africa. Used to live in Cape Town and Pretoria, now in a one-horse town called Upington.
What is my role on here? Partial comic relief, flirting with all the ladies, studied engineering so I know about ass production and boring crap like that. My great passion is dinosaurs, so I know a lot about anything that happened in the Mesozoic Period.
Oh. And I talk a lot of sports. Sport is my religion.
I have two questions....

What is "ass production" and are you hiring?

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634010 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you said "dont dont" :P
Ah shit I did!

It's my first post of the day & the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Anaheim, California

#634011 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine doesn't seem feminine at all to me.:P

For some reason before I knew he was male, I got a masculine vibe from him.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634012 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a chapter in my book called Cryogenesis. The word is portmanteau in regards to the legends about Atlantis/Ultima Thule/Hyperborea/Scandinavia. I wish I could post it here.
Post an abridged version....
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#634013 Jun 29, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
well I say there's evidence of God because people have experienced Him
100% wrong! There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of design or a designer. Delusions are evidence of mental illness not imaginary friends. Once again, you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum isn't a substitute for the professional care you desperately need, punk.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634014 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
*bows*
Many thanks for the compliment.
It may not surprize you that Double Fine also goes by "The Guru of Greatness", "The Shaman of Sexy", and "The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla"
Fine
Refined
Double Fine
I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

A wild guess...

A gut feeling...

Double Fine thinks he's good looking, huh?

lol
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#634015 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults bounces of Double Fine's armour of awesomeness.
Oh and I 'think' women like Double Fine? Puh-lease. Double Fine is as irresistible to women as chocolates and orgasms.
Can you prove women like you? And describe your masculinity! It is demanded!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#634016 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very effeminate! You ought to be ashamed of your lack of masculinity, young man!
You're a cheating bastard! You told me that I was the effeminate one!!

That's it! You're not my bf anymore.

Ratchet can lick the poople offa my butthole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Not An Atheist 646,534
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 48,505
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 44,680
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,713
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Yellow Star 182,641
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 2 hr andet1987 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr andet1987 2,036
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,249
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr Toby 105,571
More from around the web