Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633648 Jun 28, 2013
whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
oh yeah, there's no antichrist brainwashing going on through our media saturation!
Thank you for demonstrating that you're a certifiable whack job and should be committed immediately. There's no such thing as an antichrist, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#633649 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've long ago proved that you're mentally retarded and your caregivers should take away your internet privileges.
Rational people understand that there aren't any deities responsible for volcanic eruptions or any other naturally occurring event, punk.
If your stupid a ss would have read my article, you would understand by now that the deities are meant to be allegorical METAPHORS of rational events in the universe. Only narrow-minded atheistic bigoted, biased retards think people actually believed the deities actually existed, because atheists are on their skeptical soap-box, because at the end of the day, atheists know they dont know every f ucking thing. Hell, many of them say until they get physical evidence of "god" then they will convert. How f uckinig ironic.

Go f uck yourself.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#633650 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!! Are you black [descendant of an African-American slave]?
If you are ,you are a specimen of just one of the effective plans towards the African-American genocide .
I bet you have a much easier time than the typical African-American, don't you.
So do you like your new race?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633652 Jun 28, 2013
whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
this is the talk of someone who would have gleefully worked in auschwitz and who would have loved punishing those who his leader deemed as "worthless"
Nazism was Christianity on steroids. As an American Nazi, you truly are "worthless" to society.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633653 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Please kill yourself.
You've posted a definition of religion, which you obviously lack the capacity to understand. F uck you, a sshole!

Anaheim, California

#633654 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! YOU clearly personally lack the intellectual capacity to recognize that organized religion is a hoax created to control gullible fools. There's no common ground between indoctrination (religion) and education (science), kid.
You completely lack the capacity to comprehend a f ucking article I've told your dumb a ss to read a 100 times already.

I know Christianity is full of s hit, but so is atheism.

I said that BOTH religious and scientific ideological systems dont know it all, and should harmonize together, because BOTH are trying to figure out the mysteries of life and the universe.

Piss off retard.

Anaheim, California

#633655 Jun 28, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!! Are you black [descendant of an African-American slave]?
If you are ,you are a specimen of just one of the effective plans towards the African-American genocide .
I bet you have a much easier time than the typical African-American, don't you.
So do you like your new race?
It wasnt my choice to be a mutt.

So shut the f uck up

Besides, 99% of everybody in America is mixed with everybody else.

Stay on topic, a sshole.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633656 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Please dispose of yourself.
So, scientific methodology is "radical atheist bulls hit"? F uck you, a sshole!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#633657 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition
I bet you are glad that you are no longer an African-American because as you well know, the new immigration policy as well as the 50,000,000 plus Mexicans and Latino's are going to take precedence over them.

Not only that, but have a look ee at this...

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_...

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/01/black-n...

A new time is coming and the African--Americans are not part of it.

Be glad that you have begun the process of turning White!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633658 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the joke's on you. Scientific hypotheses are educated guesses based on observation and experimentation. There are multiple hypotheses regarding the origin of life and none of them involve your imaginary friend, punk.
Ya, but you erased why I was laughing at your dumb ass.

"plausible scenarios" are not fact, son.

Also, scientific hypothesis are not fact, son.

Again..... HA HA HA!!!!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633659 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
Only narrow-minded atheistic bigoted, biased retards think people actually believed the deities actually existed
Obviously, you know nothing of primitive cultures if you think they didn't believe in their own mythical deities. F uck you, a sshole!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633660 Jun 28, 2013
Mythic Village Idiot wrote:
F uck my a sshole!
Dude....

Wrong thread.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633661 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes hun thats what Theosophy is. It is a very beautiful organization of thoughts of wisdom. I consider myself a Theosophist, while incorporating elements from Irminism, as well (Irminism is like the Germanic version of Theosophy..Theosophy actually got alot of its wisdom from Irminism..) You should read The Irish Origins Of Civilization by Michael Tsarion, and also The Secret Doctrine by Madame H.P. Blavatsky.
Are those like.....

.....books and stuff?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633662 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
I know Christianity is full of s hit, but so is atheism.
There's never been a need for the term atheist. A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems. You have no idea what the f uck you're talking about.

Anaheim, California

#633663 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao you're a real piece of work.

I said, well implied, that verging into the belief that science is the complete truth is bulls hit, not science itself. It's atheistic extremists like you that keep up this pointless war between science and religion.

And please stop saying "f uck you". It makes you look immature.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633664 Jun 28, 2013

You've long ago proved that you're mentally retarded and your caregivers should take away your internet privileges.
Rational people understand that there aren't any deities responsible for volcanic eruptions or any other naturally occurring event, punk.
Don't move them goalposts, village idiot. Answer the damn question you little coward.

"Please provide evidence that primitive cultures invented the concept of deities and that deities didn't expose themselves to the primitive cultures."

You claimed that as "irrefutable historical fact".

Back it up with something.

Anything.

Go.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#633665 Jun 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you believe to be the ultimate truth?
Beauty.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633666 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my article, your dumb a ss would not be talking all this radical atheistic bulls hit.
You are a waste of sperm.
Please dispose of yourself.
The village idiot reminds me of Stalin. He'll listen to nothing else but 'religion is wrong, science is right'. Even when science is wrong or clueless.

Anaheim, California

#633667 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to assume/make me out to be some religious psycho so you can keep spewing your skeptical atheistic crap.

Sorry baby, I already said I'm not religious or atheistic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633668 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Please take your "god of the gaps" pseudoscience and shove it up your redneck ass!
Today's mysteries have always tomorrow's exciting discoveries and there have been great strides made in the past decade regarding the origin of life, punk.
So you'll answer the question tomorrow?

I highly doubt that. You're a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Porkpie Hat 268,981
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,232
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 13 min andet1987 1,049
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 5,559
When will Bill de Blasio fulfill promise for Mu... 16 min fedupwiththemess 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min lovewithin 39,629
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 27 min NWmoon 221,745
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 608,229
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 16 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web