Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between worshiping Allah and the book that claims to be the way to worship Allah.
Books are written by men, not Allah. The best a book can do is point each in the right direction to learn on their own.
This worshiping of books and their words, and therefore man, is common to the theist and atheist. "Science" books and the interpretation of how the universal force works and what goals we should achieve and religious texts that do the same thing are false idols. "Freethinking" atheists worship idols, too.
The idea is to understand there is a greater "spirit" running this show, and we are but tools of its expression. Follow your conscience.
Good post. I don't criticize the religious for believing in God but I do criticize the religious for assuming that there is a such thing as a divinely inspired book that, if possible in the first place, can accurately give the correct message to all of it's readers. We all know that one message can be taken to mean something different by every individual.

More importantly, why would God provide such detailed instructions/lessons? That seems to defeat one of a bible's own premises that 'faith would be meaningless if God revealed Itself'. And of course the male gender association thing is absurd.

This allows crooks like Earnest Angley to get away with robbery. How can a man that can't cure himself of baldness and has to wear a toupee ever claim top cure blindness?

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

"I'm bald and wear a toupee because I prefer it that way. If I wanted to, I could cure myself. And you all know that's true because I can cure blindness.....if the person's faith is strong enough of course".
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

undercontrolgh wrote:
My brother give a second thought about the creation of this world, is it all a coincidence?
You're not my brother! Neither the universe nor our planet was created by design. A religiously retarded imbecile's willful ignorance of science isn't a valid justification for their self-degrading and dangerous cultist lifestyle.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2013 accords are really nice. Honda has stepped up its' game on engine power, standard features and body style. They look "real purty"
The Accord Sport has a lot of nice high end features.
What's up doc? I have a transmission problem too; it's all itchy and red. I never had an itchy transmission before. Do I need more oil or is there a real problem?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

undercontrolgh wrote:
Dave, islam does not accept any image of God presented by men. anything that we can imagine is not God. God is not limited like we humans. God exist without place. "Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted" 6:103.
If there is an object that is unidentifiable, the first person who can tell us the mechanism of this object will be the creator,manufacturer or producer. He is will know everything about it. there is no trial and error in finding out what it is. How do you suppose the universe was formed? how did it come to existence? i would be delighted to know your thoughts about that. thank you for your time.
<quoted text>
You listen to the mullahs? You answer their calls to prayers?

You are not worshiping the true Allah. Just another representation of him by those claiming to know Allah. You are worshiping Islam.

I have posted my thoughts several times over the years. They are still thoughts and not a "knowing". I just know things are not what they appear to be and my physical construction, including brain and waking consciousness are filters masking a higher consciousness. I am a construct, and try not to second guess purpose of that higher consciousness.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
OUCH! if your doctrine of bigotry is social humanism at its best.....REJECTED!
A theist is brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system and accept the unconscionable prejudices of their cult's unholy book as being divinely inspired.

An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems, which produce cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Good post. I don't criticize the religious for believing in God but I do criticize the religious for assuming that there is a such thing as a divinely inspired book that, if possible in the first place, can accurately give the correct message to all of it's readers. We all know that one message can be taken to mean something different by every individual.
More importantly, why would God provide such detailed instructions/lessons? That seems to defeat one of a bible's own premises that 'faith would be meaningless if God revealed Itself'. And of course the male gender association thing is absurd.
This allows crooks like Earnest Angley to get away with robbery. How can a man that can't cure himself of baldness and has to wear a toupee ever claim top cure blindness?
I was discussing a book with someone the other day and was surprised at a perception she came up with. She called it a living book. This particular book had the author's ideas written on one page, and the next page left blank for you to put your own ideas.

Seeds planted to grow according to the environment.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
You have no point.
You're a complete waste of a sperm cell lying to yourself on a daily basis and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your obsessive proselytizing to rationalize your own self-degrading cultist lifestyle on an international forum, punk.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
lol
Topix suggested that last post was offensive.
Perhaps Topix is suggesting that you are offensive.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
"I'm bald and wear a toupee because I prefer it that way. If I wanted to, I could cure myself. And you all know that's true because I can cure blindness.....if the person's faith is strong enough of course".
Heal an amputee. Region the limb. Or, just keep river dancing.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
So..... No irrefutable historical facts, huh?
They've been posted repeatedly even though your completely brainwashed mind refuses to process irrefutable historical facts in contradiction to your programming and you'll never be man enough to objectively study them, punk.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well, you ain't sane, so.....
<quoted text>
But you've neglected to define this supposed fantasy and reality you keep talkin about...
Fantasy: A cosmic Jewish zombie gave birth to itself.

Reality: No evidence for such an event exists.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Or continue being my bitch.
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded redneck never ceases to amaze. You're your brainwashed brainwasher's bitch who probably laughs hysterically how easy you are to control, punk.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yourself when the time comes.
Accept no image presented by other men. They are all idols, and limited by that particular facet of the Creator's physical perception.
You read the book, get the idea, then get your nose out of the book and look around. This applies to all books.
"Accept no image presented by other men." Like Luke, Paul, Moses, John, Thomas, Jesus, et al?

I believe in a being greater than myself, who created me, watches over me, and whose unconditional love sustains me. I call her Mom.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between worshiping Allah and the book that claims to be the way to worship Allah.
Books are written by men, not Allah. The best a book can do is point each in the right direction to learn on their own.
This worshiping of books and their words, and therefore man, is common to the theist and atheist. "Science" books and the interpretation of how the universal force works and what goals we should achieve and religious texts that do the same thing are false idols. "Freethinking" atheists worship idols, too.
The idea is to understand there is a greater "spirit" running this show, and we are but tools of its expression. Follow your conscience.
The irony of a Biblebot writing this post is overwhelming.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

undercontrolgh wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to reply your thoughts and opening. Let me start off by saying we can not believe everything we read on the net. anyone can say what he wishes on the net, it can be wrong or right depending on his beliefs. have you read the koran or read the saying of the prophet Muhammad? there is no compulsion in islam my brother.. check koran 2:256 for proof of what im saying. you have the right to believe and right not to, its ur decision. Most people have the wrong idea of islam because of the fanatics that are only 2% of the population of islam. unfortunately they are ruling the majority muslims. My brother give a second thought about the creation of this world, is it all a coincidence?
<quoted text>
Yet you believe that a pedophilic goat herder ascended into the sky on a winged horse. You guys are hysterical. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

JKX wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a revelation I doubt this one will ever know..
Atheists carry much weight throughout life..
No they don't. Your religious belief is the weight. Look what it does to people. It doesn't improve them.

http://moralcompassblog.com/2013/03/12/does-j...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Vinnie Bumbatz wrote:
<quoted text>"Accept no image presented by other men." Like Luke, Paul, Moses, John, Thomas, Jesus, et al?
I believe in a being greater than myself, who created me, watches over me, and whose unconditional love sustains me. I call her Mom.
Stay at home with her. It can be a hostile world out there.

Since: May 12

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Dave, Muslim do not worship but Allah nor associate anything or anyone with Allah. We go according to what Allah has revealed verbatim to Muhammad through an Angel. Anything that goes against the Koran we do not accept. As much as there are bad priests, there are bad mullahs and bad scientist. Islam means peace and submission to the one God.Dave have you ever read the Koran? and you did not tell me how you think this universe came into existence? or your beliefs about it?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to the mullahs? You answer their calls to prayers?
You are not worshiping the true Allah. Just another representation of him by those claiming to know Allah. You are worshiping Islam.
I have posted my thoughts several times over the years. They are still thoughts and not a "knowing". I just know things are not what they appear to be and my physical construction, including brain and waking consciousness are filters masking a higher consciousness. I am a construct, and try not to second guess purpose of that higher consciousness.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete waste of a sperm cell lying to yourself on a daily basis and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your obsessive proselytizing to rationalize your own self-degrading cultist lifestyle on an international forum, punk.
You're obsessed with the 'international forum' thing. Do you think the world is reading your posts?! HA HA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

376 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min Nice_girl 434
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 5 min Nancy 0563308466 20
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 224,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,609
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 35 min Vendzilla 148
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min GOLTI 4,911
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Johnny 1,616
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 533,566
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr nightgown 123
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••