It certainly isn't, young lady!

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#633960 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont seem like good guys to me.
My intuition says otherwise. I dont get any good vibes for them at all. They're trying to imply I'm an idiot and I know it.
They can think what they want, I know what I am.
I have known both of them for quite some time, and I can vouch for both of them.

And you know, Double Fine's word is as good as money in the bank

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#633961 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no need for hostility. I have never given the mind/brain subject lots of thought. I asked you a question, without resorting to any insult, rude word, or snide remark.
There are a lot of differe people on this thread. Many with different aptitudes and skillsets. Nobody has all the answers. If someone asks you a question, hostility is not necesarilly not on that person's agenda.
So how about you have a cup of coffee and breathe in deeply. Breathe out and then go on. Deal?
I like to do unto people, before they do unto me.

#633962 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly isn't, young lady!
*looks inside trousers*

Nope. Definitely not a lady

Anaheim, California

#633963 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known both of them for quite some time, and I can vouch for both of them.
And you know, Double Fine's word is as good as money in the bank
Okay.

#633964 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to do unto people, before they do unto me.
Ah. Not necessary with Double Fine. Double Fine is really a very chilled individual

#633965 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.
See? Just breathe out and go "hoooosssaaaah". Find your centre and carry on.

This works well for me. Watching Wimbledon and our man was a set up, nlw is a set down, vs Berdych. And I am all chilled. Hooooossssaaaah. See? It works.

Now tell is about you. Where are you from and what is your area of interest/expertise?

Anaheim, California

#633966 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Not necessary with Double Fine. Double Fine is really a very chilled individual
Okay I'll trust that.:)

Anaheim, California

#633967 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Just breathe out and go "hoooosssaaaah". Find your centre and carry on.
This works well for me. Watching Wimbledon and our man was a set up, nlw is a set down, vs Berdych. And I am all chilled. Hooooossssaaaah. See? It works.
Now tell is about you. Where are you from and what is your area of interest/expertise?
Thats like meditation I didnt know atheists believe in that.

I'm from Commiefornia---er, I mean California.:P

I love Theosophy and quantum mechanics, but I take a more esoteric approach to quantum mechanics which is why what I say sounds of woo-woo to standard scientists. I love to feast my mind on Theosophy, Ariosophy, Irminism, Plasma Cosmology, Plasma Physics, Electric Universe Model, Aether Physics Model, esotericism, read teachings of Varg Vikernes, and listen to Dr. Quantum on YouTube.:P

#633968 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats like meditation I didnt know atheists believe in that.
I'm from Commiefornia---er, I mean California.:P
I love Theosophy and quantum mechanics, but I take a more esoteric approach to quantum mechanics which is why what I say sounds of woo-woo to standard scientists. I love to feast my mind on Theosophy, Ariosophy, Irminism, Plasma Cosmology, Plasma Physics, Electric Universe Model, Aether Physics Model, esotericism, read teachings of Varg Vikernes, and listen to Dr. Quantum on YouTube.:P
From Cali? We have another poster from there, he will make himself known.
So what work do you do?

As I said last night, I am from South Africa. Used to live in Cape Town and Pretoria, now in a one-horse town called Upington.

What is my role on here? Partial comic relief, flirting with all the ladies, studied engineering so I know about ass production and boring crap like that. My great passion is dinosaurs, so I know a lot about anything that happened in the Mesozoic Period.

Oh. And I talk a lot of sports. Sport is my religion.

Anaheim, California

#633969 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
From Cali? We have another poster from there, he will make himself known.
So what work do you do?
As I said last night, I am from South Africa. Used to live in Cape Town and Pretoria, now in a one-horse town called Upington.
What is my role on here? Partial comic relief, flirting with all the ladies, studied engineering so I know about ass production and boring crap like that. My great passion is dinosaurs, so I know a lot about anything that happened in the Mesozoic Period.
Oh. And I talk a lot of sports. Sport is my religion.
I work at a beauty supply.:( Its not what I want to do but I got to survive. I want to go to school and be a nuclear engineer. I love numbers and science :P Thats a long term goal. But hey at least I get free beauty products for all my hard work lol :P

I never gave the dinosaur thing a thought. I was always skeptical they even existed, because I dont know how to employ the dinosaur thing with my theosophical "beliefs".

Do you like it in South Africa? I would be miserable there, because first and foremost it's too hot there.:/

Anaheim, California

#633970 Jun 29, 2013
They have some handsome German men in SA though. :P

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633971 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
It all starts with humanity. Particurlarly when you grow up conservative. We tend to grow up with an "us and them" mentality. And this applies to just about every difference people can have. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Indians, Muslims, Christians, Gays, Vegetarians, Cat lovers, Old people,etc.
But when we start experiencing diversity, you start challenging stereotypes. Hell, when I was younger, I thought a homosexual man was scary. They would pick you up and take you away and touch your shlong, or that is what you believed.
Then... You meet one or two. And you start realising that they are just like you, that they just want a peaceful life, as well. They want to be with someone they love. They want food, shelter, security and money to keep things going. Same with any other difference, be it race, gender, age or favourite sports team.
And it is there were we see the humanity of the other group. They are no longer a 'they'. They are 'us'.
All great human rights violations have had one common factor: the victims were de-humanised. Jews in Nazi germany were considered an inferior species. Blacks in Apartheid South Africa were seen as less than human. Homosexuals were seen as people with no control over their desires, and would molest anything they can. Unless we see the humanity of the other group, this is the risk we run; to become the offender
I don't dont if your double fine or fine at all (dudes ain't my thang), but you are double wise.

Cheers!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633972 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I consider myself autistic, because I have a hard time expressing myself, like an autistic.
I hate when I get a mental block when trying to write..it's like my mind gets constipated on something. It's really frustrating. Which is why I try to avoid debates, because I dont want to end up sounding like a blabbering idiot.
You're doin fine. Keep it up!

Anaheim, California

#633973 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dont if your double fine or fine at all (dudes ain't my thang), but you are double wise.
Cheers!
Lol you said "dont dont" :P

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633974 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The term you are looking for is 'abiogenesis'- translated, beginning of life.
Question is this. Had it been a god, or not, somewhere, someway,non-life became life.
Just to be clear, abiogenesis is not yet a firm theory. There have been some experiments performed and some promising theories. But none where we can elevate it to the level of 'theory'.
Also important. The theory of evolution is about the adaption/change of lifeforms over time. It does not address the origins of life.
I know about abiogenesis and it's a cool hypothesis.(Personally, I like the 'genesis' in it lol)

Abio- is Greek. A- is 'not', bio-is 'life', and 'genesis' is "creation" or "be produced".

My problem is not with the hypothesis, it's with some of the ignorant Topix atheists that try to use it as fact.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633975 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But miss buster I need my religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot's so I can march them over to my enemies
and kill them with guns and bombs and my exciting little toys that smash you to smithereens. They don't march so good if they're delusional enough to think the enemy wont march to us and smash us to smithereens.
But there is no denying , and it is a historical fact repeated time after time, that doing nothing and or not taking part in the grizzly task of protecting ones country beliefs and way of life will.....get you killed by someone who believes better than you.
Though you would have it another way , the believers will shatter your world and smash what you want to nothing.
You cannot rob a man of his hopes and beliefs, no matter how ignorant, to do so is breaking his will and a man with a broken will is a useless part of a machine. This machine wields the sword of Constantine , and resistance is futile. Break the will and you beak the Nation. And it falls to another will, whose will was stronger. Historical fact, not the fiction is this double edged sword will slice you apart, believer in it, or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BSQWHqBLrSoXX
LMAO!

I'm gonna inscribe my shotgun with that.

"This belongs to a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot". "HANDS OFF!

Anaheim, California

#633976 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doin fine. Keep it up!
Thank you hun.^-^

#633977 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at a beauty supply.:( Its not what I want to do but I got to survive. I want to go to school and be a nuclear engineer. I love numbers and science :P Thats a long term goal. But hey at least I get free beauty products for all my hard work lol :P
I never gave the dinosaur thing a thought. I was always skeptical they even existed, because I dont know how to employ the dinosaur thing with my theosophical "beliefs".
Do you like it in South Africa? I would be miserable there, because first and foremost it's too hot there.:/
Hey I know all about doing a job to keep the pot on the boil. You grind through it. Good lucm with your studies. Nuclear engineering is very challenging. The physics is hard. For that reason, make friends with Polymath and Aura. They know their shizzit.

SA is pretty much okay. Nice scenery, gorgeous people. Hot german men? Nah. With Double Fine here, who wants to look at some German? ;)

Anaheim, California

#633978 Jun 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about abiogenesis and it's a cool hypothesis.(Personally, I like the 'genesis' in it lol)
Abio- is Greek. A- is 'not', bio-is 'life', and 'genesis' is "creation" or "be produced".
My problem is not with the hypothesis, it's with some of the ignorant Topix atheists that try to use it as fact.
I wrote a chapter in my book called Cryogenesis. The word is portmanteau in regards to the legends about Atlantis/Ultima Thule/Hyperborea/Scandinavia. I wish I could post it here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min DebraE 106,479
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Peace_Warrior 618,753
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Steve III 653,698
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,569
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 1 hr Mason3138 377
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr udzwon udzwon 45,227
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr here 63,445
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web