Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#633950 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But is it really wrong to take pictures of teenage girls without clothes?
Young fresh ripe naked teenage girls?
Yes, very much so.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#633951 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess - you just watched "the secret."
No one here will tell you that quantum physics "isn't true." But you are making the claim that quantum phenomena are somehow responsible for the emergence of the mind, and there is no proof for that.
oh shut the f uck up. My point was that the mind is quantum BECAUSE IT REACTS WITH MATTTER, and Aura said the mind wasnt quantum.

Now unless you can enlighten us on hw wrong I am, which you cant, please shut the f uck up and go stick a fork in an outlet.

Anaheim, California

#633952 Jun 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are conflicted between what is definable by scientific means and philosophical reasoning with a hint of religiosity .
I am saying consciousness is both definable and of a physical nature. You can believe what you want. I also think there is nothing definable beyond the material world, there could be something undiscovered but it is definable.
But I can say you idea about emotions are flawed, and we do feel each other pain, some can turn it off but humans are empathetic by nature. But the processes of the brain are what makes all those things, and it does not exist outside of it.
I do respect your opinion though and will trouble you no more on this subject.
You're a retard. The mind is not physical. Your dumb a ss said way earlier yesterday that THE MIND is not not quantum. I said that it is because if it isnt then it would not be able to interact with matter. You got off topic and started talking about the brain isnt quantum. I wasnt talking about the brain, but how you said THE MIND was not quantum, thats why my post about dualism had nothing to do about your dumb a ss post about the brain because i wasnt talking about the brain to begin with, a sshole.

Anaheim, California

#633953 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What's this got to do with your original claim about QM and consciousness?
It has alot to do with it dumb f uck. Pull your head out of your a ss and you will see that.

Aura made a dumb statement that the mind isnt quantum. I tried to explain to him/her/it that if it wasnt quantum it wouldnt be able to interact with matter. He/she/it went off about how the brain isnt quantum in an attempt to sound smart, which he/she/it obviously isnt, when I wasnt talking about the f ucking brain in the first place. The brain and mind are two totally separate entities, dumb a ss.

Anaheim, California

#633954 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Question. How does this tie in with QM? Obviously, the brain has millions of receptors and electrons flow at great speed in and out of it. But where is the connection?
I wasnt talking about the brain in the first place. If you're two stupid to realize that the brain and mind are two totally different entities, then thats not my problem.

#633955 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a retard. The mind is not physical. Your dumb a ss said way earlier yesterday that THE MIND is not not quantum. I said that it is because if it isnt then it would not be able to interact with matter. You got off topic and started talking about the brain isnt quantum. I wasnt talking about the brain, but how you said THE MIND was not quantum, thats why my post about dualism had nothing to do about your dumb a ss post about the brain because i wasnt talking about the brain to begin with, a sshole.
Hola.

Not to be a spoilsport... But these posters are merely disagreeing with you. They have not insulted you. It is okay to disagree. Disagreement often brings new insight, and even when you do decide that they have a better argument than you, none of us are going to point and laugh.

Both Aura and Timn are good guys whom you could have elongated exchanges with. We don't have to be hostile with each other.

Anaheim, California

#633956 Jun 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess - you just watched "the secret."
No one here will tell you that quantum physics "isn't true." But you are making the claim that quantum phenomena are somehow responsible for the emergence of the mind, and there is no proof for that.
No I didnt just watch the secret, you biased ignorant f uck.

Lmao "proof"??

Dont tell me you're another radical atheistic extremist psycho who thinks just because everything doesnt have physical proof, then it somehow is automatically bulls hit.

You atheists kill me.

I'm not atheistic or religious.

However I do favor SOME religious people, because at least they realize we have a significant purpose on Earth.

Atheists f ucktards think we're just here to eat, f uck, and sleep.

We have no physical evidence of love. So that mustsn't exist either.

Atheists will never get anywhere with this gap in their "reasoning".

Anaheim, California

#633957 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola.
Not to be a spoilsport... But these posters are merely disagreeing with you. They have not insulted you. It is okay to disagree. Disagreement often brings new insight, and even when you do decide that they have a better argument than you, none of us are going to point and laugh.
Both Aura and Timn are good guys whom you could have elongated exchanges with. We don't have to be hostile with each other.
They dont seem like good guys to me.

My intuition says otherwise. I dont get any good vibes for them at all. They're trying to imply I'm an idiot and I know it.

They can think what they want, I know what I am.

#633958 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt talking about the brain in the first place. If you're two stupid to realize that the brain and mind are two totally different entities, then thats not my problem.
Again, no need for hostility. I have never given the mind/brain subject lots of thought. I asked you a question, without resorting to any insult, rude word, or snide remark.

There are a lot of differe people on this thread. Many with different aptitudes and skillsets. Nobody has all the answers. If someone asks you a question, hostility is not necesarilly not on that person's agenda.

So how about you have a cup of coffee and breathe in deeply. Breathe out and then go on. Deal?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#633959 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, very much so.
It certainly isn't, young lady!

#633960 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont seem like good guys to me.
My intuition says otherwise. I dont get any good vibes for them at all. They're trying to imply I'm an idiot and I know it.
They can think what they want, I know what I am.
I have known both of them for quite some time, and I can vouch for both of them.

And you know, Double Fine's word is as good as money in the bank

Anaheim, California

#633961 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no need for hostility. I have never given the mind/brain subject lots of thought. I asked you a question, without resorting to any insult, rude word, or snide remark.
There are a lot of differe people on this thread. Many with different aptitudes and skillsets. Nobody has all the answers. If someone asks you a question, hostility is not necesarilly not on that person's agenda.
So how about you have a cup of coffee and breathe in deeply. Breathe out and then go on. Deal?
I like to do unto people, before they do unto me.

#633962 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly isn't, young lady!
*looks inside trousers*

Nope. Definitely not a lady

Anaheim, California

#633963 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known both of them for quite some time, and I can vouch for both of them.
And you know, Double Fine's word is as good as money in the bank
Okay.

#633964 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to do unto people, before they do unto me.
Ah. Not necessary with Double Fine. Double Fine is really a very chilled individual

#633965 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.
See? Just breathe out and go "hoooosssaaaah". Find your centre and carry on.

This works well for me. Watching Wimbledon and our man was a set up, nlw is a set down, vs Berdych. And I am all chilled. Hooooossssaaaah. See? It works.

Now tell is about you. Where are you from and what is your area of interest/expertise?

Anaheim, California

#633966 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Not necessary with Double Fine. Double Fine is really a very chilled individual
Okay I'll trust that.:)

Anaheim, California

#633967 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Just breathe out and go "hoooosssaaaah". Find your centre and carry on.
This works well for me. Watching Wimbledon and our man was a set up, nlw is a set down, vs Berdych. And I am all chilled. Hooooossssaaaah. See? It works.
Now tell is about you. Where are you from and what is your area of interest/expertise?
Thats like meditation I didnt know atheists believe in that.

I'm from Commiefornia---er, I mean California.:P

I love Theosophy and quantum mechanics, but I take a more esoteric approach to quantum mechanics which is why what I say sounds of woo-woo to standard scientists. I love to feast my mind on Theosophy, Ariosophy, Irminism, Plasma Cosmology, Plasma Physics, Electric Universe Model, Aether Physics Model, esotericism, read teachings of Varg Vikernes, and listen to Dr. Quantum on YouTube.:P

#633968 Jun 29, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats like meditation I didnt know atheists believe in that.
I'm from Commiefornia---er, I mean California.:P
I love Theosophy and quantum mechanics, but I take a more esoteric approach to quantum mechanics which is why what I say sounds of woo-woo to standard scientists. I love to feast my mind on Theosophy, Ariosophy, Irminism, Plasma Cosmology, Plasma Physics, Electric Universe Model, Aether Physics Model, esotericism, read teachings of Varg Vikernes, and listen to Dr. Quantum on YouTube.:P
From Cali? We have another poster from there, he will make himself known.
So what work do you do?

As I said last night, I am from South Africa. Used to live in Cape Town and Pretoria, now in a one-horse town called Upington.

What is my role on here? Partial comic relief, flirting with all the ladies, studied engineering so I know about ass production and boring crap like that. My great passion is dinosaurs, so I know a lot about anything that happened in the Mesozoic Period.

Oh. And I talk a lot of sports. Sport is my religion.

Anaheim, California

#633969 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
From Cali? We have another poster from there, he will make himself known.
So what work do you do?
As I said last night, I am from South Africa. Used to live in Cape Town and Pretoria, now in a one-horse town called Upington.
What is my role on here? Partial comic relief, flirting with all the ladies, studied engineering so I know about ass production and boring crap like that. My great passion is dinosaurs, so I know a lot about anything that happened in the Mesozoic Period.
Oh. And I talk a lot of sports. Sport is my religion.
I work at a beauty supply.:( Its not what I want to do but I got to survive. I want to go to school and be a nuclear engineer. I love numbers and science :P Thats a long term goal. But hey at least I get free beauty products for all my hard work lol :P

I never gave the dinosaur thing a thought. I was always skeptical they even existed, because I dont know how to employ the dinosaur thing with my theosophical "beliefs".

Do you like it in South Africa? I would be miserable there, because first and foremost it's too hot there.:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min RiccardoFire 7,409
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 123,604
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 681,801
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min lil whispers 619,460
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) 1 hr Robert Laity 22
News La. Governor to Summon National Guard (Jun '06) 4 hr Online Reality Bu... 20
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 5 hr Brice N Livingston 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web