Prove there's a god.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633605 Jun 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Once there was no life.
Now there is.
Ergo...
According to approximately two billion brainwashed godbots via Christian indoctrination worldwide, the monstrous deity of a plagiarized work of fiction known as the bible willed himself into existence then created the universe and life on earth.

Whether these stark raving mad insane lunatics approve or not is irrelevant, there will someday inevitably be an international ban on religious brainwashing and the sooner the better.

Since: Mar 13

Anaheim, California

#633606 Jun 28, 2013
If science is such a new, innovative and complete ideology, than why is accomplished scientist’s Alan Wolf work incomplete without help from ancient texts?

I’ve been studying Germanic mysticism, religion, and mythology, and have found that the Germanic belief system coincides with the scientific view of creation.

Germanic belief system states that the universe was created in co-operation between these three proto-forces of “explosion”(expansion), standstill, and the compressing force of gravity; between worlds of Muspellheimr (the stars) and Niflheimr (the frozen matter in space) there was Ginungagap (the void). Ginungagap is representtive of the infinite singularity discussed in science. In the Germanic belief system, Muspellheimr, and Niflheimr , the worlds of fire and ice respectively, reacted together and gave birth to the expansion of the universe.

Of course there were no literal stars when the universe was just a singularity, but in science, science suggests that Common Microwave Background Radiation is proof of the Big Bang, and stars are nothing but giant balls of (nuclear) radiation.

Ginungagap is the void, the singularity, the infinitely small point surrounded by “nothingness” which science has postulated. Everything manifested from this invisible point, and thus still exists as this point, which is why we are all ONE. This point created us, exists as us, is the summation of everything, and will eventually terminate us. This point is the center and essence of the Black Sun: it created us and can destroy us; our Sun gives us life and can also take it away.

My point (pun intended) being, is that science found through rationality, what religious masters have found through intuition and mystical experience.

Science and Gemanic belief systems both agree that the universe is void, plus Infinite Space, plus limitless light. The only difference is that what science calls the universe, the Sun, and gravity, Germanic belief systems, respectively, calls Ymir, Odin and Thor.

I would like to add two quotes to this context. The first is a quote from Albert Einstein with regards to this topic:

“Science wthout religion is lame, religion, without science, is blind”.

And the second quote from a famous alchemist/magician from the late 19th century:

“Science and religion are not two engines of war set on a collision course: they are two columns destined to support the pediment of the temple of peace”.

Jewish-Christianity is nonsense because it mkes no sense. It makes incoherent, illogical and fantastic statements about the universe, and never even backs it up with any logic. They can’t because they’re irrational “thinkers”. What they’re doing is making an argument from ignrance. Example: they don’t have a logical explanation for the universe, therefore some “God” must have made it. That’s illogical. How did this even more complex “God” come into being? And what created the thing that created “God” and so on? You don’t explain a mystery with an even bigger mystery.

Anaheim, California

#633607 Jun 28, 2013
Science seeks explanation FROM the mystery of religion, while religion tends to ignore science. Sometimes science cannot prove things, or does not know how to, or does not know how to figure out things about our universe. So science turns to religion for ideas. Religion, like art skills, tends to be a more right-brained manifestation of the human psychology. It is mainly based on emotions and spiritual irrational highly imaginative explanations about our universe. Science, like mathematics, is a more-left-brained manifestation of the human psychology. In science and math, we use rational, reality based solutions to figure out things and we have a more reality-based aittutude/view-point on the nature of the universe. We use both our cognitive and emotional hemispheres of our brains to function in daily life.
Metaphorically speaking, when you put these together, the artistic/creative right region of our brain (religion) along with the rational, mathematical, cognitive hemisphere (science), can produce for us more sound explanations of the universe, without these silly fairytales of a great big bearded man called “God” living behind golden gates in the sky in the clouds somewhere, and without base, bland, and meaningless atheistic “teachings”.
Religion and science shouldn’t separate, but should come together and correct each other and weed out all in the fallacies in each other until they are left with the cold truth, and that is what this article is about: unraveling the mysteries with science and religion to reveal the Ultimate Truth. This Ultimate Truth will only be understood by the spiritually initiated, and shunned and denied by the ignorant, naturally.
Both science and religion are trying to understand our world, so both should work together. Trying to separate religion from science is the exact same as seperating the right and left brain functions of our brains. Religion is here to inspire new ideas far beyond what science doesn't grasp, while science is here to help make rational sense of those ideas in order to be applied for use. Think of religion and science working together as a robot machine, religion being the energy powering science’s machine. They, science and religion, need each other. They should stop fighting, and come together.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633608 Jun 28, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm refuting it, you're wrong.
No, religiously retarded redneck, you can't refute historical facts by simply denying them because they contradict your programming. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately to receive professional treatment of your mental illness, punk.

Anaheim, California

#633609 Jun 28, 2013
I am not saying any atheist-like scientist should believe in “God” and start attending Church every Sunday. What I am saying is that scientists should try to solve unanswered questions with the help and get new ideas from religion. After all, Christian nuts, Egyptians and many Eastern religions have been saying for years, that there exists “ghosts” and “spirits” in higher dimensions, and that energy comes from higher dimensions. Then recently the M-theory and plasma physics comes out. Science is doing nothing but rationally reiterating what ancients have known intuitively for millenia.

And physicists want to get all starry-eyed over the M-theory as if this “discovery” is new. There is nothing new under the Sun. 99% of what science “discovers” today is what many religions have been saying for centuries before. Science has just made their religious ideas more logical and rational.

You cannot function just on the cognitive side of your brain without the emotinal (right side) playing a part. Just like religion cannot make up all this hokus-pokus horsehockey without any type of similar/symmetrical rational basis in reality, and vice versa. They just cant. But, however, science will win because it works/can be applied. Praying to some non-existant man in the sky will not fix your life-problems, the problems with humanity, or any other problem. Scientists are out creating cures for diseases and discovering new things in space while religious ignoramuses wallow around in ignorance and stupors in their churches telling stories about miracles that never happen. The war between religion and science has alot to do with the saying that goes: seeing is believing, and believing is seeing (vice versa).

Though it is stupid to believe that praying to Cthulu will make him magically appear, it is equally as ignorant to abandon the entire idea of why this god Cthulu was made up, or to ignore what really was the reason for the birth of the idea of Cthulu, which the real obvious reason this god was made up is because he represents the physical nature of the universe and how living things in the universe function. Sure this god doesn’t actually exist, but it should not be ignored because some Thelemic psychos believe he really exists, as the idea of Cthulu can actually help in science. Science, as I have said, can be characterized as an offspring of the left-brain hemisphere, since science is based on logical, rational rather narrow-minded, inside-the-box thinking. And religion can be characterized as an offspring of the right-brain hemisphere, as religion and spirituality is baed on emotions and artistics and intuition. Both the logic center of the brain (left) and the intuitive center (right) are supposd to work hand in hand. Because before there was the invention of the microscope to show that germs really did exist, people knew by intuition that germs existed.

Anaheim, California

#633610 Jun 28, 2013
If you will just walk on the narrow-minded path of science and abandon intuition along the way, you will forever be wondering why you are really walking that path, and you will NEVER understand why you are either.
So therefore scientists and atheists should use religion to their benefit, for many atheists are as ignorant as the next bible thumping Christian. Science works, alright, but it won’t for long without religion/spirituality, and this aplies vice versa to religion against science.
Logic and inuition needs to go hand in hand; if we rely on our emotions and intuition without any logical explanation to go with it, we wind up with God-worshipping ignoramuses and Muslims and Christians with no sense of logical direction, as if their misguided belief systems arent misleading enough by themselves, with beliefs of real places in the clouds caled heavens with golden gates or 100 virgins you get after you die if you can manage to win a war with the Jews.
If we rely only on logical explantions all the time without any intuition to help guide us, we wind up with ignorant atheists who deny the very fact that humans have a divine, meaningfulconne ction with the universe and who continue to deny the existence of “God” or gods until they get physical scientific evidence of “God” or gods. The atheist is just lost, he isn’t sure if there isn’t a god or “God”…I have a philosopy that: the atheist goes to bed at night wondering if “God” or gods really exist. Atheists come up with this irrational “logic”(oxymoronic I know: logic can’t be irrational, but the “logic” atheists use is very irrational) of theirs while at the same time in denial of “God” until they get proof of whether “He” exists or not. This tells me that atheists arent really sure of themselve and the world around them. I don’t “believe in God” either, but I am not going to sit up here and deny the very cosmic energies that meaningfully divinely effect each and every human and subhuman on this planet. Religion suggests that “God” represents the infinite universe. But since mankind is a reflection of this infinite universe that “God” represents, then mankind is therefore that of what man calls “God” or gods; there is no “God” but man. Mankind is the microscosm in the macrocosm (universe).“God” didn’t create man, man created the Judeo-Christian belief in “God” out of fear and ignorance. Religion is just a metaphor, and should be treated accordingly, for the sake of man’s intellectual growth/ascension. And science needs to be treated as a logical entity for organizing the irrational, not as the whole complete truth to this mystery that is the universe.

Anaheim, California

#633611 Jun 28, 2013
Now if we use intuition and logic together, we will realize in time that mankind is hat of what we call “God”(for mankind is source-energy. Man is infinite. Man is creative. Man is the conscious portal to higher realms) and that the very idea of the Judeo-Christian “God” is security banket for the sheep that are afraid of the dark (of the unknown). We will then learn, by using logic and intuition together, that although “God” is in most religions a representation/metaphor of the infinite universe, it is really stupid to believe the universe (“God”) will send “sinful” people to a fiery place clled “Hell”, if said people disbelieve in “God”, or have premarital sex, or say “fuck Jesus” or for whatever irrational idiotic thing Christians consider “sinful” and a “ticket to Hell”. That is not to say premarital sex is okay, it is actually entirely disgusting and immoral, but that is another story for another day.

Logic-only based thinking people always want evidence for everyting, because the logic is about explanations that are more simple, more solid, solid like the base “reality”, and rational like solid reality. Solid so the logical thinkers can grip on the idea easily, like they can grip on physical matter. If the explanation is hard to imagine and not simple enough, it is considered “spiritual folly” by the narrow-minded logic-only based thinker and is then considered not logical enough for his taste and is therefore not possible, since it isn’t logical enough. Logic-only-based thinkers (have atheists in mind) develop, eventually, the world around them without meaning, becaue they do not use intuition along with their logical thinking.

I use logic and intuition. I know that by logic it would be silly that a Sun goddess actually touches the Sun with actual finges to raise it up in the morning because of course the Sun will burn her, but I also know by intuition that the Sun is being controlled by higher meaningful forces that the Sun goddess represents, therefore I have a meaningful perception of the rising Sun. Therefore, if we erase intuition from our thinking, we create a world without meaning, and thus spiritual and mental blindness. Scientists cant prove with their logical science that there is no “God”, but yet they still continue to want to believe there is no “God”. How ironic, if you ask me. Because if their narrow-minded science can’t prove there i n “God”, well how else do they know so strongly that there is no “God”? Do they know by inuition? Something that the narrow-minded atheists and scientists (which makes me wonder if I should use the words atheist and scientist seperately, as to be a scientist in these days, one must wonder if you have to be an atheist) loathe as much as they loathe religion? Living in a world where intuition does not guide us is like sitting in a pitch back dark room with an unlit candle. Or like walking with your eyes closed to get somewhere: you’re moving, but you’re not really getting anywhere you want to go, because you can’t see…
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633612 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
HOW & WHY SCIENCE & RELIGION SHOULD WORK TOGETHER
Science is the antithesis of religion. Science is fact based relying on observation and experimentation. Religion is dogma based without any supporting observations or experiments.

Anaheim, California

#633613 Jun 28, 2013
Science is good, but it gets boring after a while everytime an out-of-the-box idea gets shunned if we cannot get physical evidence of the possibility of that idea. Such thinking is ridiculous. I am not religious or atheistic. I am a seeker of the utmost Truth, and there is no science or religion higher than the utmost Truth.

Anaheim, California

#633614 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is the antithesis of religion. Science is fact based relying on observation and experimentation. Religion is dogma based without any supporting observations or experiments.
Did you even read my article? Obviously not. Please do so before posting irrelevant replies to me.

Thank you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633615 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, ALL of the scientific evidence fully supports an entirely natural origin for life on earth.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/orig...
"Even though recent, exciting research has provided plausible scenarios for the origin of life and has answered many questions, it is clear that a lot of research remains to be done, since much of the origin-of-life scenarios is still hypothesis."
HA HA HA HA !!!!!

"plausible scenarios" are not fact, son.

Get real. Admit it's your belief.

Anaheim, California

#633616 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Narrow-minded in-the-box arrogants like you are what my article is about, that goes for religious psychos, too.

I'm not religious or atheistic. F uck religion and atheism.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633617 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
No, religiously retarded redneck, you can't refute historical facts by simply denying them because they contradict your programming. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately to receive professional treatment of your mental illness, punk.
If you're being honest, then answer this instead of ignoring it:

"Please provide evidence that primitive cultures invented the concept of deities and that deities didn't expose themselves to the primitive cultures."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633618 Jun 28, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read my article? Obviously not. Please do so before posting irrelevant replies to me.
Thank you.
That's all the Mythic Idiot is, dude. Irrelevant replies.

Anaheim, California

#633619 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all the Mythic Idiot is, dude. Irrelevant replies.
Lol "Mythic Idiot". I'm giving you kudos for that one lol :P Thats how alot of science fanatics are: ignoring intuition..so base in their thinking, it limits their imaginations to the third-dimension..There is more to this third-dimension. Like Einstein said: Logic can take your from A to B, but imagination can take you anywhere. Our society doesnt realize both imagination (relgion) and logic (science) should work together. Everything is not all back and white. Science still doesnt know everything. I love science, dont get me wrong, but it is not the complete truth. When will people realize this I dont know. Like I said in my article, scientists are discovering what religious people have known INTUITIVELY for millennia.

Anaheim, California

#633620 Jun 28, 2013
Science is only the piece of the puzzle to The Big Picture Of The Ultimate Truth.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#633621 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....something created life.
Thanks!
No.

Therefore, Life occurred.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#633622 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
According to approximately two billion brainwashed godbots via Christian indoctrination worldwide, the monstrous deity of a plagiarized work of fiction known as the bible willed himself into existence then created the universe and life on earth.
Whether these stark raving mad insane lunatics approve or not is irrelevant, there will someday inevitably be an international ban on religious brainwashing and the sooner the better.
One hopes so.

Olney Springs, CO

#633623 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jesuit_s...

Stupidity is your interpretations of the real world and definitions of what's what.

Olney Springs, CO

#633624 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_Ca...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christia...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 590,568
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 4,555
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 100,065
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 271,383
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Student 40,521
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr evil follows 2,420
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr raje 112
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Just Wondering 612,201
More from around the web