Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633089 Jun 25, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Bingo!!!!!!
Oh, isn't that cute? One religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundieseased Christian redneck godbot supporting the inane personal delusions of a fellow freak.

In fact, few rational adults in this forum provide more valuable de-conversion resources to brainwashed godbots like you as I've done in earlier posts today, punk.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633090 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, lets make this simple.
Provide the posts where I wrote either if those and I'll leave this thread forever.
Otherwise, everyone reading this will know that you're a liar.
Go.
Post # 632402 6/22/12

"Dystopia? Is that Chicago?" code for "Wherever black people are is a dystopia."

Post # 632719 6/25/12

"You'll find plenty of towels in the Middle East!" code for "Muslims are towelheads".

And you're STILL a f*cking LIAR when you say you'll leave this thread forever.

Of course you won't leave, because you love for your racist stupidity to be on full display too much.

I love it too so that I can snatch a knot in your pasty white cracker @ss.

Anything else your klan god has to say that you want to repeat, bastard?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633091 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you're a paranoid delusionist. I'll have you know that one of my closest friends is a black dude.
Boo
More lies.
You know you're ready to shoot your so called "black friend gets too uppity" because you're scared of him "being better than you."

You crackers are so schizophrenic. You want black people to be good but never better than you.
It bothers you that you have found out that you white folks are NOT the gods of this planet and cannot completely run things your way.

Good thing, too, or with the weapons you've invented this planet would have been a black ball of radioactive ash a long time ago.

You white people want to destroy the world because "those scary colored people" are in it.

You clowns don't fool me with that "B-b-but my best friend is black" garbage. You know you want black people to disappear, but guess what? THEY wish YOU would disappear!

You're nothing but a phony LYING piece of sh!t!

"Black friend" my ASS.
waazz-up

London, KY

#633092 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Now the nonbeliever has to define god? You're being straight up ridiculous. You're playing an apologetics game. The onus of providing a definition and proof is on the believer, not the nonbeliever. If you believe you can define god and then provide proof within that framework - go for it, that's all "we" want. If you can't, don't forcibly pass the torch to me - it's not on me to define your god.
Also, you didn't give me any evidence to ponder. You made an appeal to what basically amounts to spinoza's god. A universe that doesn't break it's own rules is evidence of god? Really?
Ha. A believer telling a nonbeliever their nonbelief is based on emotion. Now that's rich.
You could of just been honest,and said "well shoot TT i really dont know" what i would accept for evidence..

My brainwashed mind is so clutterd, i wouldnt have a clue on how to describe what i would accept for evidence, beyond what has already been giving me...

hmmm, scratches his...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#633093 Jun 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody here cares whether you made a presentation on anything or not.
Really?

Thank you for your valuable input.
Manny

Miami, FL

#633094 Jun 25, 2013
Okay - here's the proof

Nothing cannot turn into something.

Something exists.

Therefore there has never been nothing.

Therefore something has always existed.

Matter cannot cause itself to exist.

Therefore the something that has always existed is not physical.

That non material thing that has always existed is the cause of all things.

That sounds a lot like god

Ta dum!

(bows elegantly)
Manny

Miami, FL

#633095 Jun 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>More lies.
You know you're ready to shoot your so called "black friend gets too uppity" because you're scared of him "being better than you."
You crackers are so schizophrenic. You want black people to be good but never better than you.
It bothers you that you have found out that you white folks are NOT the gods of this planet and cannot completely run things your way.
Good thing, too, or with the weapons you've invented this planet would have been a black ball of radioactive ash a long time ago.
You white people want to destroy the world because "those scary colored people" are in it.
You clowns don't fool me with that "B-b-but my best friend is black" garbage. You know you want black people to disappear, but guess what? THEY wish YOU would disappear!
You're nothing but a phony LYING piece of sh!t!
"Black friend" my ASS.
Hey sharkey...uh what makes you think that the world would be the least bit safer if black people were the dominant culture?

Try to come up with an objective reason please
waazz-up

London, KY

#633096 Jun 25, 2013
People are sheep wrote:
<quoted text> why does everyone think this Jesus person died for are sins when it's clear that he was a threat to the Jewish belief system and was, to put plainly slowly executed as proof of the power of the Jewish church,if he was stoned to death instead we would be worshipping rocks instead of crosses
Really? People never cease to amaze me on these forums... lol..

What group of people worship a cross?
Manny

Miami, FL

#633097 Jun 25, 2013
And

Black people do not want white people to dissappear.

Some crazy self deluded hate mongering racists of all stripes want other races to disappear because they are so full of hate they do not realize that the problem with mankind is not skin color -

The problem is what every honest open eyed student of human nature can clearly see.

If you don't know what it is on your own it doesn't matter what anyone else tells you
Manny

Miami, FL

#633101 Jun 25, 2013
I am intermittently and finitely amazed by people that are ceaselessly amazed by other's mental deficiencies.
Manny

Miami, FL

#633105 Jun 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, manny...so are you saying that black people just don't have the ability to create a safe world?
I highly doubt that whoever invented the nuclear weapon was black, so...
Sharkey,

Logic is not your strong suit eh?

I did politely ask for an objective reason to suppose that the world would be safer (your assertion) if black people ran the world.

This is the best you can muster?

I think it is fairly obvious that your original assertion is nonsense.

You can't hate whitey just because he has the means and ability to make bigger sticks than anyone else - everyone else wants the same sticks and who is to say that they would use them with less restraint?

Come on - we are all grown ups here - you have to do better than that
waazz-up

London, KY

#633106 Jun 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed godbots like you prove that Gawdunit is the single greatest source of ignorance throughout the world.
Here is ya something to wrap your little brainless nogging around, this should be a breeze for ya...

"Take a frog and put him in a blender. Turn the blender on for seven minutes, or until whipped to a frothy consistency."

Pour the mixture into an open container and place the container in the sun for a few million years. After a few million years, retrieve the container and examine the contents..

"Do you have a frog, or just frog soup?

Remember, every chemical, amino acid, protein and molecule, all the building blocks that makes up the frog's organic structure are there.

Now,, tell me what is lacking in this bowl of frog soup that would make/create an "self-existing organism??"

Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633107 Jun 25, 2013
Manny wrote:
That sounds a lot like god
Actually, it sounds a lot more like a death-denying coward simply trying to rationalize his self-degrading cultist lifestyle. Grow up!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633108 Jun 25, 2013
waazz-up wrote:
Now,, tell me what is lacking in this bowl of frog soup that would make/create an "self-existing organism??"
Thank you for demonstrating that brainwashed godbots like you prove Gawdunit is the single greatest source of ignorance throughout the world!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#633109 Jun 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, isn't that cute? One religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundieseased Christian redneck godbot supporting the inane personal delusions of a fellow freak.
In fact, few rational adults in this forum provide more valuable de-conversion resources to brainwashed godbots like you as I've done in earlier posts today, punk.
Lol your latest ramblings only confirm just how unhinged you are son.You of all people claiming to be rational is the height of folly.
Manny

Miami, FL

#633110 Jun 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, manny...so are you saying that black people just don't have the ability to create a safe world?
I highly doubt that whoever invented the nuclear weapon was black, so...
Your non-sequitur notwithstanding

Ayeah..I am saying that black people don't have the ability to create a safe world.

Neither does any other racial/cultural/class/gender/e thno/ anything anyone any group...

You want to know what is wrong with the world? Look in the mirror Malcolm (I like malcolm)

"You shall love your crooked neighbor with your crooked heart"
Manny

Miami, FL

#633112 Jun 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it sounds a lot more like a death-denying coward simply trying to rationalize his self-degrading cultist lifestyle. Grow up!
I Saw a Man

I saw a man pursuing the horizon;
Round and round they sped.
I was disturbed at this;
I accosted the man.
"It is futile," I said,
"You can never -- "

"You lie," he cried,
And ran on.
Stephen Crane

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#633113 Jun 25, 2013
Manny wrote:
I am intermittently and finitely amazed by people that are ceaselessly amazed by other's mental deficiencies.
Manny, you are, as we say in the trade, non compos mentis.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#633114 Jun 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like sh_t.
You're the first person to say that.
Oh well everybody can't be the ones having fun, we need you ..
So we can prove that there will always be a party pooper.
Manny

Miami, FL

#633118 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Manny, you are, as we say in the trade, non compos mentis.
I highly doubt that you are "in the trade"

If you were you would be able to tell that I am highly compos mentis.

And oh...better to be pitcher I think...just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Mandela 118,243
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Just Think 227,476
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 59 min Sameer 846
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,882
Johnny of Wisconcin the Racist Peck - - w - - d 1 hr Johnny 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 542,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 259,453
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Freda 95,485
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr mike 601,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Le_le 173,681