Prove there's a god.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633525 Jun 28, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between worshiping Allah and the book that claims to be the way to worship Allah.
Books are written by men, not Allah. The best a book can do is point each in the right direction to learn on their own.
This worshiping of books and their words, and therefore man, is common to the theist and atheist. "Science" books and the interpretation of how the universal force works and what goals we should achieve and religious texts that do the same thing are false idols. "Freethinking" atheists worship idols, too.
The idea is to understand there is a greater "spirit" running this show, and we are but tools of its expression. Follow your conscience.
The irony of a Biblebot writing this post is overwhelming.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633526 Jun 28, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to reply your thoughts and opening. Let me start off by saying we can not believe everything we read on the net. anyone can say what he wishes on the net, it can be wrong or right depending on his beliefs. have you read the koran or read the saying of the prophet Muhammad? there is no compulsion in islam my brother.. check koran 2:256 for proof of what im saying. you have the right to believe and right not to, its ur decision. Most people have the wrong idea of islam because of the fanatics that are only 2% of the population of islam. unfortunately they are ruling the majority muslims. My brother give a second thought about the creation of this world, is it all a coincidence?
<quoted text>
Yet you believe that a pedophilic goat herder ascended into the sky on a winged horse. You guys are hysterical. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633527 Jun 28, 2013
JKX wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a revelation I doubt this one will ever know..
Atheists carry much weight throughout life..
No they don't. Your religious belief is the weight. Look what it does to people. It doesn't improve them.

http://moralcompassblog.com/2013/03/12/does-j...

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#633528 Jun 28, 2013
Vinnie Bumbatz wrote:
<quoted text>"Accept no image presented by other men." Like Luke, Paul, Moses, John, Thomas, Jesus, et al?
I believe in a being greater than myself, who created me, watches over me, and whose unconditional love sustains me. I call her Mom.
Stay at home with her. It can be a hostile world out there.

Since: May 12

Accra, Ghana

#633529 Jun 28, 2013
Dave, Muslim do not worship but Allah nor associate anything or anyone with Allah. We go according to what Allah has revealed verbatim to Muhammad through an Angel. Anything that goes against the Koran we do not accept. As much as there are bad priests, there are bad mullahs and bad scientist. Islam means peace and submission to the one God.Dave have you ever read the Koran? and you did not tell me how you think this universe came into existence? or your beliefs about it?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to the mullahs? You answer their calls to prayers?
You are not worshiping the true Allah. Just another representation of him by those claiming to know Allah. You are worshiping Islam.
I have posted my thoughts several times over the years. They are still thoughts and not a "knowing". I just know things are not what they appear to be and my physical construction, including brain and waking consciousness are filters masking a higher consciousness. I am a construct, and try not to second guess purpose of that higher consciousness.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633530 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete waste of a sperm cell lying to yourself on a daily basis and making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your obsessive proselytizing to rationalize your own self-degrading cultist lifestyle on an international forum, punk.
You're obsessed with the 'international forum' thing. Do you think the world is reading your posts?! HA HA!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633531 Jun 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Topix is suggesting that you are offensive.
You should smell my feet.....

Talk about offensive, WHEW!

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#633532 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
A theist is brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system and accept the unconscionable prejudices of their cult's unholy book as being divinely inspired.
An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems, which produce cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you.
An anti-theist is the flip side of a theist. Tails, or the ass side.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633533 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

They've been posted repeatedly
No they haven't.

Post these "irrefutable historical facts" or get back to your video games.

Since: May 12

Accra, Ghana

#633534 Jun 28, 2013
Hi, are an atheist or theist? so i understand where your coming from?
Vinnie Bumbatz wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you believe that a pedophilic goat herder ascended into the sky on a winged horse. You guys are hysterical. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633535 Jun 28, 2013
Vinnie Bumbatz wrote:
<quoted text>Fantasy: A cosmic Jewish zombie gave birth to itself.
Reality: No evidence for such an event exists.
Oh!

Well since I don't believe in zombies, his whole fantasy thing is moot.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633536 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nothing cannot be produced.
Go.
Are you cognizant of the definition of "nothing" used in Physics? If not, you're just misleading yourself.

This article does a serviceable job of making it understandable to anyone with at least a high school diploma.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/25/books/revie...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633537 Jun 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded redneck never ceases to amaze. You're your brainwashed brainwasher's bitch who probably laughs hysterically how easy you are to control, punk.
Your anger is evidence that you're so my bitch.

Continue your preaching, dumb ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633538 Jun 28, 2013
Vinnie Bumbatz wrote:
I believe in a being greater than myself, who created me, watches over me, and whose unconditional love sustains me. I call her Mom.
What about dad? He created you, too.

......or does your mom not know who he is?
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633539 Jun 28, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part the people who did the real suffering are no longer with us.Those who indeed felt real pain felt it in the North as well as the South.The South became a handy scapegoat.
The South were traitorous insurrectionists against a standing government and they lost. They deserved the pain.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633540 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because so far humans have imagined over a million gods without so much as a peep out of any of them. Yours is just currently popular in your geographic location. It will fall out of favor. They always do. It has already transmogrified tens of thousands of times in the last 2,000 years, so much so that the factions are in abject disagreement with each other with even simple dogma.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633541 Jun 28, 2013
Pokay wrote:
There is no evidence that life came from nonlife.
100% wrong!

Clearly, you're simply trying to rationalize your own personal delusions instead of following the evidence. There's absolutely no scientific evidence that life was created by design. In fact, all scientific evidence fully supports an entirely natural origin without the need of any supernatural guidance.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633542 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Wizardry is a human thing. Magic is a human thing.
God is not human, so calling Him a magic wizard is a bit off.
No Christian, and I mean NO Christian, views God as a wizard.
Only atheists do.
But that is the way it is presented by many, many Christians. Apparently your god needs to hire a new PR firm.
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633543 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised, but I agree with you. My parents used to watch those idiots on TV and I could never understand why my folks didn't see them for the lying pieces of shit that they were.
Show me a preacher who's not. Go!
Vinnie Bumbatz

Brooklyn, NY

#633544 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no....
I asked for something new.
You've written "religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot" at least 1,000 times.
Nothing new to add, huh?
You need a new PR firm, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rider on the Storm 55,859
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 649,747
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr stockton CA 281,470
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 2 hr HE LIVES 70,224
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr andet1987 2,284
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 3 hr Hussain 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 3,728
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 19 hr Noname 69
More from around the web