Comments
600,801 - 600,820 of 733,228 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#632941 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another automobile with power and refinement: Bentley Continental GT Speed. Smooth as silk.
Once again,'tis Brittish. They do make the best cars
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#632942 Jun 25, 2013
Water
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632943 Jun 25, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
So...after realizing you have nothing intelligent to produce here from your own self, you have resorted to quoting your Guru's.
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded is displayed in this forum on a daily basis by the like of this completely brainwashed and potentially dangerous Muslim godbot.

You've been repeating your programming without thought in over 8,000+ posts. A godbot capable of objectively evaluating their cult's dogma is inevitably a former godbot, kid.

Since: May 11

UK

#632944 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh...
Roger from Portland - You just said you've been in combat, but you've never been in the military, have you?
Bill O'Reilly - No, I have not.
Roger from Portland - Then why do you say you've been in combat?
Bill O'Reilly - Why do I say that, Roger? Because I was in the middle of a couple of firefights in South and Central America.
Roger from Portland - But you were a media guy.
Bill O'Reilly - Yeah. A media guy with a pen, not a gun. And people were shooting at me, Roger.
So when he was a "media guy" he had an enemy? He would capture a guy?

Like I said, DUMB.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632945 Jun 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

You're mythical deity allegedly designed the universe. There's absolutely no scientific evidence of design or a designer. Thus, there's no scientific evidence for your mythical deity.
So what?

To you; no scientific evidence = nonexistent.

You'd make a terrible scientist.

#632946 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the DBS was great, in the few seconds they showed it. And all it had was a hand gun and defibrillator.
What do you think of Ford stealing the Aston Martin grille and putting it on their new Fiesta? Now that is blasphemy!
Yeah, saw that. Ah well. Let them take the Aston grille. Its not as if anyone is going to mistake the Fiesta for an Aston.

And, to paraphrase Jeremy Clarkson: "blaming a car for looking to much like an Aston is like pinching a bloke because he looks like Brad Pitt"

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632947 Jun 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

EvilBible.com is an excellent site
Of course you'd say that.

UK

#632948 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!
"I know American women because I've been to New York."
So says the British visitor...
"I am an American woman, and I have decided to boycott American men. In a nutshell, American men are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, they don’t know how to cook or clean, and want you to have their children.(Oftentimes, ruining your vagina in the process!) Therefore, what intelligent woman would want to get involved with American men? American men are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American men is utterly disgusting, to say the least. American men are inferior to foreign men (especially in bed), and American women should boycott American men, and date/marry only foreign men. BOYCOTT AMERICAN MEN!•

In addition, I'd like to add the following …

• Despite scientific evidence to the contrary, there can be no doubt American men DO have periods. The moodiness, the irritability, the anxiety, the overeating, the angry outbursts, the beer-belly-bloating … shit, who needs that?

• American men go through manopause. In America, it's called a mid-life crisis and it's frequently accompanied by the purchase of a sports car and a much younger woman.(And yes, the younger women are "purchased" through gifts, etc. You don't really think a young'un is interested in Mr. Middle Aged Man for himself, do you?)

• American men work too much and their entire identity is wrapped up in their jobs.

• American men sit on couches watching ESPN for most of their lives.

• American men want their wife to be their maid, mother, nurse, chef, laundress, and sex tigress all on a moment's notice. Don't, however, expect them to reciprocate unless you want to be accused of nagging or (gasp!) being a bitch.

• American men consider their belches, and particularly their farts, to be an art form".

Pretty much echoes your overt personality, and a conversation I've had many times.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632949 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another automobile with power and refinement: Bentley Continental GT Speed. Smooth as silk.
Bleh. I'd rather have a Pagani Huayra. So exceedingly brilliant, each individual part is a work of art.

UK

#632950 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!
"I know American women because I've been to New York."
So says the British visitor...
apart from the "job" part in your case.

UK

#632951 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
You'd make a terrible scientist.
ahhh there it is again.

Everything exists until it doesn't. Too funny.

UK

#632952 Jun 25, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, saw that. Ah well. Let them take the Aston grille. Its not as if anyone is going to mistake the Fiesta for an Aston.
And, to paraphrase Jeremy Clarkson: "blaming a car for looking to much like an Aston is like pinching a bloke because he looks like Brad Pitt"
Astons are not that reliable so I've been told, and I have passed a noticeable few stopped with their hazard lights at the side of the motorway.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#632953 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>And the only people not calling it science are natural selection supporters.

Go figure.
Natural selection supporters?

Yeah. Ok.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#632954 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I've analyzed my options and I've come to a rational decision.

No indoctrination here.

What's your excuse?
So, what did you think of Buddhism?

Or Jainism?
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#632955 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
“Who created you, formed you (created you with a program to form your brain, an
individual consciousness and a spirit) and balanced you (the work process of your brain,
consciousness and spirit)! Whatever form (manifestation of Names)He willed for you, He
configured your composition accordingly.”(Quran 82:7-8)
it wasnt he,it was nature
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632956 Jun 25, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Rational people study science based on observation and experimentation. Scientific hypotheses are educated guesses based on observation or experimentation.

There's never been a single scientific observation or experiment in support of design. In fact, all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without the need for any supernatural involvement.

No rational person would join a cult to worship a failed scientific hypothesis without any basis in reality, kid.
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#632957 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
You want proof there is god? Go back to reading all the scientific stuff you believe that they prove there is no god. Quran was writted 1400 years ago and there are words saying such as "You have become a creature by one cell(Sperm) we have programmed it so well( as it says we as the whole universe because there is nothing else but God( arabic sign= name Allah) to be the perfection of multi cell organism that can think (for humans) i have given every meaning of myself to a man (pointed as Adam =YOU!! Eve=YOU!!!!) "
And one more thing it says With the belief of this you will see me in everythig you look at ( Quantum Physics and mechanics prooves that everything is made out of the same energy in different forms) so why try to see the God you created in your head and not believe it just look around you ... How else infinite universe can harmonize together?
what exactly do you think god is?

you can jump in too TrueTruth as youve never answered this
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632958 Jun 25, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Of course you'd say that.
It's an excellent site for Christian godbots who haven't been completely milked of their free to think for themselves such as you. There's no hope for you without a lengthy stay in a mental institution, punk.
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#632959 Jun 25, 2013
also what is god made of?

#632960 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleh. I'd rather have a Pagani Huayra. So exceedingly brilliant, each individual part is a work of art.
Of course. Anyone would have the Pagani. There are 2 problems. First is price. 1.2 million USD. Secondly is impracticality. An Aston Martin may not have the practicality of say, a Polo, but at least it can function in a city. The Pagani is hopelessly impossible to commute in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Aquarius-WY 539,208
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Seraphima 600,016
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 1,768
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 258,083
Good bye Michael Sam 23 min Doctor REALITY 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min bad bob 173,285
Last Word + 2 25 min Bev Jamison 540
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 26 min Aquarius-WY 2,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••