|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Erm, you do know that the egg DOES produce itself without sperm, right?
ERM i am not talking about producing "itself" please come with better arguments.. Or am i talking to a 12 year old??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it strange how the 'religious' all start doing their little dance when someone asks a simple question.
Here you are now arguing that 1 + 1 = 1
Your god will be so happy when he sees how foolish you're prepared to look for him.
No my friend as you are now multi cell organism one cell sperm furtilizes the one cell egg to be billions. Stop trying to be smart with your oblivious arguments and mere mathematics can not prove the science wrong. Also i dont have a god that sits on some planet that watches us ... i don't need to look good for him(god perspective of yours)... Whatever i practice i do it to be able able look more universal to understand the god and its presence in everything. Trust me i dont try to look cute to the god you have in our head.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
ERM i am not talking about producing "itself" please come with better arguments.. Or am i talking to a 12 year old??
a sperm can do nothing on its own

an egg can do nothing on its own

an egg(ONE) and(PLUS) a sperm(ONE) are haploid cells both(TWO) of them are required to make a ZYGOTE which is comprised of both(TWO) of them.

You can make a baby from a single sperm or a single egg but that requires SCIENCE, chemicals and electricity.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
[...]one cell sperm furtilizes the one cell egg to be billions. Stop trying to be smart with your oblivious arguments and mere mathematics can not prove the science wrong.[...]
...one cell sperm and one cell egg equals how many cells?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
a sperm can do nothing on its own
an egg can do nothing on its own
an egg(ONE) and(PLUS) a sperm(ONE) are haploid cells both(TWO) of them are required to make a ZYGOTE which is comprised of both(TWO) of them.
You can make a baby from a single sperm or a single egg but that requires SCIENCE, chemicals and electricity.
My friend we are are saying the same the what you been arguing for past 3 hours you assume that i say we are on cell organisms. What i am trying to say is is with those on cells clashing ( yes i agree one is nothing without other) together. You have become a multi cell organism . Isn't that such a miracle that every single cell is identical to each other ??? But yet brain cells know to work as brain cells they dont become kidney in the brain.. Can't you see the whole program of your physiology and you anatomy is stored in something you can see in an electronic miroscope that blows up 1.000.000 (1 million ) times (!!!DNA!!!!)one dna in once cell stored the whole program amazing... Now how can you deny god?

When it snows snow flakes do not touch eachother? It is the part of perfection because thy are charged with same energy (+)(+) they push eachother in the sky till they ground on the floor. Have you thought of snowing giant snowballs from sky?? us as human make mistakes bu this divine program seems to make no mistakes brother

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie. Yeah sure. The deity is not a part of the natural world.You're adding content beyond what I said I believed in.And I commented on what was delusional in comparison to another posters claim about what he claimed was delusional. Its about context that you ignored or did not bother to read before commenting.
Well, here, let me help you out.

Next time, write it like this:

Something cannot come from nothing.*

*...except the particular god I worship because the rules don't apply to my god...just everything else.

LOL...fundies are funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

take it this way to make you feel comfortable...

There is you the final project... Sperm and egg is the code to produce the final project bringing together. Yet until they clash there is nothing but just the idea of human. and the Womb is the computer to bring the ground to make the project happen..

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend we are are saying the same the what you been arguing for past 3 hours you assume that i say we are on cell organisms. What i am trying to say is is with those on cells clashing ( yes i agree one is nothing without other) together. You have become a multi cell organism . Isn't that such a miracle that every single cell is identical to each other ??? But yet brain cells know to work as brain cells they dont become kidney in the brain.. Can't you see the whole program of your physiology and you anatomy is stored in something you can see in an electronic miroscope that blows up 1.000.000 (1 million ) times (!!!DNA!!!!)one dna in once cell stored the whole program amazing... Now how can you deny god?
When it snows snow flakes do not touch eachother? It is the part of perfection because thy are charged with same energy (+)(+) they push eachother in the sky till they ground on the floor. Have you thought of snowing giant snowballs from sky?? us as human make mistakes bu this divine program seems to make no mistakes brother
Allow me to jog your memory regarding your opening post.

"Quran was writted 1400 years ago and there are words saying such as "You have become a creature by one cell(Sperm)[...]"

and now...I'm going to have lunch, you're a POE right?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look at me, you said it:

sexyturk wrote: Yo let the egg produce itself without sperm..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when earthquakes kill babies.

Also - "the universe is neat" is not an argument for god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to jog your memory regarding your opening post.
"Quran was writted 1400 years ago and there are words saying such as "You have become a creature by one cell(Sperm)[...]"
and now...I'm going to have lunch, you're a POE right?
Right... maybe read the rest of the paragraph the meanwhile and enjoy your lunch. It was nice to share ideas with you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look at me, you said it:
sexyturk wrote: Yo let the egg produce itself without sperm..
My apology it lead to to different meaning when i said producing itself. Give it to my poor English.. What i meant by that was that egg cannot produce embryo itself

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo let the egg produce itself without sperm.. How is that possible why don't you go back writing about cars?
Err.. Say what?

Let me tell you how this works. The egg is produced by the woman. The sperm by the man. The man takes his thingie and inserts it into the woman's wooh-wooh. If they are young and desperately unlucky, the sperm and egg will eventually make a baby.

Google the word 'fertilise/fertilize'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Err.. Say what?
Let me tell you how this works. The egg is produced by the woman. The sperm by the man. The man takes his thingie and inserts it into the woman's wooh-wooh. If they are young and desperately unlucky, the sperm and egg will eventually make a baby.
Google the word 'fertilise/fertilize'
We have past this part long rime ago mister car dealer. I have apologized for my poor English to two comments above. Please update yourself

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
My apology it lead to to different meaning when i said producing itself. Give it to my poor English.. What i meant by that was that egg cannot produce embryo itself
Yesss! That is right.

The embryo needs one sperm cell, and one egg. Sometimes a plate of dinner and a movie as well. For me mostly, alcohol is enough.

But Double Fine is smart and he hands out fake numbers.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
We have past this part long rime ago mister car dealer. I have apologized for my poor English to two comments above. Please update yourself
It okay Double Fine English is bad like tail of cow

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your, "poor English", it's your lack of basic mathematics skills we take issue with.

If your holy book says it takes one cell yo make a human then it is patently WRONG, are you capable of acknowledging that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesss! That is right.
The embryo needs one sperm cell, and one egg. Sometimes a plate of dinner and a movie as well. For me mostly, alcohol is enough.
Ahaha that's the smart way !! Embryo worry free Two Thumbs up

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesss! That is right.
I'd give them my real number but I'd take theirs and save it under "DANGER!" with a silent mp3 as the ringtone...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your, "poor English", it's your lack of basic mathematics skills we take issue with.
If your holy book says it takes one cell yo make a human then it is patently WRONG, are you capable of acknowledging that?
I am sir thank you putting me to my place

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 600,741 - 600,760 of717,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

452 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 255,752
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Hidingfromyou 530,306
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Hidingfromyou 223,278
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Hidingfromyou 93,245
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 42 min Senecus 5
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 45 min Senecus 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 598,799
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••