Comments
600,721 - 600,740 of 734,187 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#632862 Jun 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look at me, you said it:
sexyturk wrote: Yo let the egg produce itself without sperm..
My apology it lead to to different meaning when i said producing itself. Give it to my poor English.. What i meant by that was that egg cannot produce embryo itself

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#632863 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo let the egg produce itself without sperm.. How is that possible why don't you go back writing about cars?
Err.. Say what?

Let me tell you how this works. The egg is produced by the woman. The sperm by the man. The man takes his thingie and inserts it into the woman's wooh-wooh. If they are young and desperately unlucky, the sperm and egg will eventually make a baby.

Google the word 'fertilise/fertilize'

Location hidden

#632864 Jun 25, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Err.. Say what?
Let me tell you how this works. The egg is produced by the woman. The sperm by the man. The man takes his thingie and inserts it into the woman's wooh-wooh. If they are young and desperately unlucky, the sperm and egg will eventually make a baby.
Google the word 'fertilise/fertilize'
We have past this part long rime ago mister car dealer. I have apologized for my poor English to two comments above. Please update yourself

#632865 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
My apology it lead to to different meaning when i said producing itself. Give it to my poor English.. What i meant by that was that egg cannot produce embryo itself
Yesss! That is right.

The embryo needs one sperm cell, and one egg. Sometimes a plate of dinner and a movie as well. For me mostly, alcohol is enough.

But Double Fine is smart and he hands out fake numbers.

#632866 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
We have past this part long rime ago mister car dealer. I have apologized for my poor English to two comments above. Please update yourself
It okay Double Fine English is bad like tail of cow

Since: May 11

UK

#632867 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your, "poor English", it's your lack of basic mathematics skills we take issue with.

If your holy book says it takes one cell yo make a human then it is patently WRONG, are you capable of acknowledging that?

Location hidden

#632868 Jun 25, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesss! That is right.
The embryo needs one sperm cell, and one egg. Sometimes a plate of dinner and a movie as well. For me mostly, alcohol is enough.
Ahaha that's the smart way !! Embryo worry free Two Thumbs up

UK

#632869 Jun 25, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesss! That is right.
I'd give them my real number but I'd take theirs and save it under "DANGER!" with a silent mp3 as the ringtone...

Location hidden

#632870 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your, "poor English", it's your lack of basic mathematics skills we take issue with.
If your holy book says it takes one cell yo make a human then it is patently WRONG, are you capable of acknowledging that?
I am sir thank you putting me to my place

#632871 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The X6 is just a ridiculous looking thing, I have no idea why anyone would want a BMW X5 with a hatchback. When I am attracted to a Renault Twin Top...just shoot me, because at that point it's all over.
I have a bottle of Benromach 1976 and a bottle of Yiochi, Ichiro's Malt Hanyu, together they are about 1000, they are my deathbed drinks, I know what they taste like from the tasting I bought them from and I can still taste them when I handle the bottles(which are both as yet unopened).LOL
I'm in my middle age, I'm not rich but I'm a professional with no student debt thanks to everything being picked up by the MoD when I changed career. I'm still dirt poor in my head, I remember what life was like as a kid and I'm not ostentatious(hence the volvo), although my wife and I know how to entertain, and our child lacks for nothing.
I would say that the only thing tougher than the Landrover is the Land Cruiser, when I was in Qatar the locals used to drive up sand dunes in supercharged and nitrous injected monsters, it often ended badly...but it is a tough beast. My wife has a Wrangler Sahara Unlimited which I got for her two birthdays ago, but the time her Regiment is out of area means it sits and depreciates in the garage.
Thats pretty much my take on a car, I have to get my family from A to B comfortably and safely(again hence the volvo). I'm not into sportscars much but.....I would like to do the Paris Dakar, once in my life however that kind of terrain would probably snap my spine(again) LOL.
Not sure about your taste in british cars but....http://www.tuningnews.n et/news/061107a/bristol-fighte r-t-01.jpg this would be my favourite british car, I know NOTHING about its performance but I do like to look at the pictures.
Jeezus. Those are some expensive bottles of booze. Double Fine would be glad to join your deathbed wake one day. Go into the afterlife drunk. It is a good way.

Me? I would rather show up in a sportscar, on fire. That would be cool.

Sadly, I do not know how to check how many characters I have remaining. Stupid app. The Apple version is reportedly slick. The Android one is about as pleasant to live with as malaria.

Quick note on sports cars. Performance is not everything. They gotta look cool too. 0-60 in 3.2s is not going to get you laid, but driving in something like a Lambo, will definitely.

Go have some good lunch. Double Fine, from the future, had his lunch two hours ago, already. In SA, we are ahead of the times!

#632872 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd give them my real number but I'd take theirs and save it under "DANGER!" with a silent mp3 as the ringtone...
I once gave out a false number, and the lady sat there, trying to call me to give me hers... Awkward...

UK

#632873 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sir thank you putting me to my place
...well that's refreshing.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#632875 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Daahhhh how come Mars doesn't have moons and a sun George...
(except the two moons it has...)
"Mars has two moons Mr O'Rhhhealy"
Bill O: "Well that's your opinion..."
Phobos and Deimos. Uses the same Sun we do, too.

Sheesh, what a bonehead.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#632876 Jun 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So the eternal entity is "something"?
That came from "nothing"?
Oh.
I made it clear in an earlier post that the deity was not part of the natural world.
So something from nothing does not apply.

The Borderland of Sol

#632877 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, okay, that's different.

And you're right, it takes two cells to produce an embryo. Otherwise, nothing.

The Borderland of Sol

#632878 Jun 25, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
It okay Double Fine English is bad like tail of cow
Oh, your English is adequate for a Saffer.

Location hidden

#632879 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...well that's refreshing.
I am sure it isrefreshing and good boost for your ego for someone to bow their head infront of you but it doesnt mean he is less of a person than you are .. I am just tickling your ego , enjoy it;)

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632880 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Now the nonbeliever has to define god? You're being straight up ridiculous. You're playing an apologetics game. The onus of providing a definition and proof is on the believer, not the nonbeliever. If you believe you can define god and then provide proof within that framework - go for it, that's all "we" want. If you can't, don't forcibly pass the torch to me - it's not on me to define your god.
Also, you didn't give me any evidence to ponder. You made an appeal to what basically amounts to spinoza's god. A universe that doesn't break it's own rules is evidence of god? Really?
Ha. A believer telling a nonbeliever their nonbelief is based on emotion. Now that's rich.
This is a classic cop out that is getting old.

The onus is on anyone who makes a claim, to define their claim and provide evidence for the claim. Whether it be a claim of existence or non-existence.

If you and I are sitting at a bench and someone comes up to us and says "Grobulans don't exist!", we shall naturally ask "What the heck is a Grobulan? Why did you think they existed? And how do you know now that they don't exist?". You will require the person who made the claim, to define his claim and present his case, simply because he is the one that opened his mouth and asserted this claim upon us.

You assert the claim "God doesn't exist", so I am asking you to define your claim, explain your case and explain how you know why your definition of God doesn't exist.

I as a believer, one who claims God exists, has repeatedly defined my concept of God, and I have presented my case why I think God by that definition exists, and I explained my conclusion. When are you as a nonbeliever going to do the same? When are you going to stop running and engaging in this intellectual laziness, this cop out? Do you think this debate is like some arena where you sit elevated on a pedestal at the side, and each believer must come stand in the middle to present their case? Who do you think you are?

Everyone who opens their mouth and makes a claim must define and present their case. If you do not want to define and present anything, then just be silent.

Location hidden

#632881 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Now the nonbeliever has to define god? You're being straight up ridiculous. You're playing an apologetics game. The onus of providing a definition and proof is on the believer, not the nonbeliever. If you believe you can define god and then provide proof within that framework - go for it, that's all "we" want. If you can't, don't forcibly pass the torch to me - it's not on me to define your god.
Also, you didn't give me any evidence to ponder. You made an appeal to what basically amounts to spinoza's god. A universe that doesn't break it's own rules is evidence of god? Really?
Ha. A believer telling a nonbeliever their nonbelief is based on emotion. Now that's rich.
Silly boy, your emotion shows in your reasoning logic,
your compulsion to argue about it, and your hysteria when challenged.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632882 Jun 25, 2013
sexyturk wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok what i put there is something beyond what we hear from the imams in the mosques in daily bases it is just based on cross matching todays science and the sayings (Ayats) and (Haddissis)in Quran. It is just a deeper demension of reading the quran with open mind and observing the universe and slf...
It is not forced to be understood my brother
peace!!!
You have to be very careful when trying to link the Quran with science, because the Quran is not a science book. Allah says in the Quran that He speaks abundantly in allegories. He speaks figuratively. There are very few verses, that have turned out to be literally true and scientifically true.

I have studied this type of thing as well. If you are going to go this route recklessly, you are playing with a loaded gun and you will get shot by your own gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 3 min superwilly 69,797
lesbian sexting 3 min kazi_k 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min stephania 600,362
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min MUQ1 36,770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 258,259
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min superwilly 226,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min KayMarie 539,674
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Jim Justice 118,144
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••