Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you think they're doing?
So what if they are. Have you stopped to think, what IF Darwin was wrong?
Have you ever considered that atural selection scientists are thinking "we must find a way to prove Darwin right"?
You ok with that?
The theory of ID holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection and NOT an attempt to prove Darwin wrong.
<quoted text>
By that I mean the ideals of Christianity y'all share. The only people I hear going on and on about stuff like the flat earth, the 6,000 year old earth, etc is creationists and atheists.
<quoted text>
There's plenty of evidence for ID. As of yet, all the evidence we have tells us that matter cannot create itself.
Matter exists. No evidence for god does. QED. It's really that simple.

It's funny you say you aren't indoctrinated, when it is your very indoctrination that forces you to deny the good science of evolution and support the absurdly bad "science" of ID.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya ya. I got it, I got it.
Carbon-14 dating works and is extremely reliable.
Except when it isn't.
Yo amigo. Not to get into the discussion here,heaven knows, there have been enough of them, but raiometric testing doesnt give a set age. It gives a period of time in which it may have happened. If I test a T-Rex fossil using Strontium, I would get a value, say 67 million years, with half a million year's swing.

Dating (not the kind that ends in sex) is a measurement technique, and all measurements are subject to tolerance

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe a deity as cause and evolution as the tool of creation.
My mention of Langan was to counter Myths post whose point was since "we have higher IQs we are correct in our assertions .Because if he relied on that model than the opinions of Langan who has the "highest" IQ must super cede the assertions of all with lesser IQs.
Well I think both arguments are faulty, but yours is worse. The average is more important than the anomaly.

And yeah.. you believe that because overwhelming evidence is pushing your god into ever shrinking gaps. It would be delusional not to accept evolution as a process. It used to be that god created everything as it is now out of whole cloth, that god made it rain and that god controlled the movement of the sun. As our knowledge grows, god shrinks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.
A shaved head makes an otherwise bland, harmless looking man look slightly dangerous, sleek. Example: Bruce Willis.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/a...
And men over 50, in general, have healthier sperm than younger males, therefore healthier offspring.
I'm pretty sure you have the sperm thing backwards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>

He evidently has a feel for physics. Kinda understands some things you don't. That is what let's him do those things. Faith in physics and Jesus.
You are an inexhaustible waterfall of hilarious quotes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And more know-how on how to hold that sperm in 'til the right moment, and where to deposit that sperm.
You know, like your back, or your hair...
;)
Dude... seriously. PMs do exist, you know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_lr-jzy-CNM
When you are on the high wire, it is between you and your maker. You are all alone, your buddies on earth can't help you, but they can hinder you. Some may even throw rocks at you or shake the wire. Just for their personal entertainment. They couldn't help themselves.
Topix atheists ain't got no poetry in them. Dead asses and souls.
Tsk..
:-)
Poor dave. He's on a higher level of existence than the rest of us, and all we do is insult his glory.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo catcher. The 265 mile range is not as spot on as you would expect. It is Biblically quick, though, and anyone standing next to you at a light in any kind of sub- supercar/bike, is going to see your Tesla's mini poo chutes.
However, for practicality's sake. Get a second car too. If you need to do a 300 mile journey, you do not want to stop at 270 odd and wait 11 hours to complete the last few miles
The other thing is the battery cost 40k and is not covered or can it be insured.
At best it will last 7 years but...you can buy one to be delievered in 7 years for 15k and......
If it leaks down for any reason it has to be replaced out of pocket.
ouch If you're rich it would be a great everyday around towner.
But for 100 + k is it worth the saving in gas? Compared to any fairly well powered sports car?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's evidence of something very strange, that's all.
A fossil found in America with origins in Asia is strange, no?
They think it might lead to more evidence of the great flood.
Comedy gold.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo catcher. The 265 mile range is not as spot on as you would expect. It is Biblically quick, though, and anyone standing next to you at a light in any kind of sub- supercar/bike, is going to see your Tesla's mini poo chutes.
However, for practicality's sake. Get a second car too. If you need to do a 300 mile journey, you do not want to stop at 270 odd and wait 11 hours to complete the last few miles
Oh yes, I would always also have an internal combustion car.

DF, really, it's great to have you back.

You don't seem to have changed, except for the no-drinking.

As Buck would say, I tip my hat.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The other thing is the battery cost 40k and is not covered or can it be insured.
At best it will last 7 years but...you can buy one to be delievered in 7 years for 15k and......
If it leaks down for any reason it has to be replaced out of pocket.
ouch If you're rich it would be a great everyday around towner.
But for 100 + k is it worth the saving in gas? Compared to any fairly well powered sports car?
Tesla gives an eight-year warranty on the battery.

There's $15,000 in rebates, which brings it to $80,000+.

You get to drive in the HOQ (carpool) lanes alone. In L.A., that's major.

And never buy gasoline again.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
You're either being dishonest again, or you're apocalyptically stupid. Either way, you're not worth the effort.
In the case of Riverside Redneck, it's not an either or question. He's both dishonest and apocalyptically stupid. He's definitely not worth the effort and everybody should agree not to reply to his compulsive spamming which obviously feeds his own inane delusions.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
The deity is not a part of the natural world.
There are thousands of documented deities and all of them, including yours, are man-made myths that don't exist, freak.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
The use of the word NOTHING .
NOTHING perfectly describes the space between your ears, freak.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla gives an eight-year warranty on the battery.
There's $15,000 in rebates, which brings it to $80,000+.
You get to drive in the HOQ (carpool) lanes alone. In L.A., that's major.
And never buy gasoline again.
Like I said if you're laying on a pile of money , it be a great round towner. But I see they are trying to build a network that extends the range and solves that problem, as with everything ..
a fee.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/06/tesla-ba...

But the real question is if that's a pro rated warranty or flat out replacement. Not many warranty batteries on a non pro rated basis.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how I know you're gay?
You say spirits instead of booze.
I say liquor, does that mean I'm a lesbian?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you think god is?
I believe in the Quranic concept of God. Names of God in the Quran are:

The Exceedingly Compassionate, The Exceedingly Beneficent, The Exceedingly Gracious; The Exceedingly Merciful;The King; The Sovereign;The Holy, The Divine;The Peace, The Source of Peace and Safety; The Guarantor, The Affirming; The Guardian;The Almighty, The Invulnerable, The Honorable;The Irresistible, The Compeller;
The Majestic, The Supreme;The Creator;The Evolver, The Developer; The Fashioner, The Shaper, The Designer;The Repeatedly Forgiving; The Subduer;The Bestower;The Provider;The Opener, The Victory Giver ;The Knowing;The Restrainer, The Straightener;The Extender / Expander;The Abaser;The Exalter;The Giver of Honour;The Giver of Dishonour;The All Hearing;The All Seeing;The Judge, The Arbitrator ;The Utterly Just;The Gentle, The Subtly Kind;The All Aware;The Forbearing, The Indulgent;The Magnificent;The Much-Forgiving;The Grateful;The Sublime;The Great;The Preserver;The Nourisher;The Bringer of Judgment;The Majestic;The Bountiful, The Generous ;The Watchful;The Responsive, The Answer;The Vast, The All-Embracing, The Omnipresent, The Boundless;The Wise;The Loving;All-Glorious, The Majestic;The Resurrecter;The Witness;The Truth, The Reality;The Trustee, The Dependable, The Advocate;The Strong;The Firm, The Steadfast;The Friend, Patron and Helper;The All Praiseworthy;The Accounter, The Numberer of All;The Originator, The Producer, The Initiator;The Restorer, The Reinstater Who Brings Back All;The Giver of Life;The Destroyer, The Bringer of Death;The Living;The Subsisting, The Guardian;The Perceiver, The Finder, The Unfailing;The Illustrious, The Magnificent;The One, The Unique;The Unity, The Indivisible;The Eternal, The Absolute, The Self-Sufficient;The Able;The Determiner, The Dominant;The Expediter, He Who Brings Forward;The Delayer, He Who Puts Far Away;The First, The Beginning-less;The Last, The Endless;The Manifest, The Evident, The Outer;The Hidden, The Unmanifest, The Inner;The Patron, The Protecting Friend, The Friendly Lord;The Supremely Exalted, The Most High;The Beneficent;The Ever Returning, Ever Relenting;The Avenger;The Pardoner, The Effacer, The Forgiver;The Kind, The Pitying;The Owner of all Sovereignty;The Lord of Majesty and Generosity;The Equitable, The Requiter;Al-&#286;&#25 7;mi&#703; The Gatherer, The Unifier;The Rich, The Independent;The Enricher, The Emancipator;The Withholder, The Shielder, The Defender;The Distressor, The Harmer, The Afflictor;The Propitious, The Benefactor, The Source of Good;The Light;The Guide, The Way;The Incomparable, The Unattainable;The Immutable, The Infinite, The Everlasting;The Heir, The Inheritor of All;The Guide to the Right Path;The Timeless, The Patient

"Say: He is God, the One
The Eternal, the Absolute"
He begets not, nor is He begotten"
And there is none comparable unto Him" [Quran 112]

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not my place to define god for the believer, rather it is the believer who has the concept, and whom seems to lack the capacity to define such an entity, to demonstrate such an existence, or even to provide evidence of any supernatural.
That is intellectual laziness. The bulk of scientific research entails proving what doesn't work. Whoever makes a claims, is required to define.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
god belief clearly serves a purpose for the believer, the muslims employ such to control their women especially sexually.
Atheists love to assert that they are followers of evidence. They assert that they look at the evidence, they look at what is most likely and has the most evidence. So why is it, that only when it suites you, you say you look at evidence, yet when looking at muslims, you do not look at evidence. The evidence is overwhelming that majority of muslims give their women love, freedom, and power.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers, who were born ugly stupid and poor, use god belief to elevate their internal self worth.
those with any small amount of intellect employ god belief to enjoin their intellectual inferiors to transfer wealth.
here try this.
If there is a "just" god who exists;
why would he reveal himself to you, yet not reveal himself to honorable persons?
Some losers indeed do that.

Who in the world has not heard of God? WHich of the intelligent homo sapien sapiens have not in their entire life heard of God?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you think it's a "waste of time". What else would you expect to find?
You're looking at it with blinders on due to your brainwashed indoctrination into the idea that God is not real.
Now you appear to be projecting, I have never called it a "waste of time," I only keep asking for evidence. No one has yet presented any actual evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

hinamanu wrote:
The Earth spins on an axis and changes seasons. Evolution could not do that and evolutionists have no answer tot his. Also new moons and full moons and tides cannot come from Evolution.
Simple if you are a true seeker of truth
please be a poe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

537 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 2 min Doctor REALITY 506
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,239
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 9 min Doctor REALITY 17
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 224,508
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Gray 115,453
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Porkpie Hat 256,832
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 3,988
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••