Prove there's a god.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#633078 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NEVER, EVER offered any facts, just your own biases and bullshit.
Bingo!!!!!!
That dude is just an angry psycho who specializes in repetitive phrasing and name calling. Clearly this is someone who has been severely damaged .

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#633079 Jun 25, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!!!!!!
That dude is just an angry psycho who specializes in repetitive phrasing and name calling. Clearly this is someone who has been severely damaged .
All available evidence suggests that you are correct.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#633080 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL if you say so...
Guaranteed, with warranty.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#633081 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Please show me the scientific evidence that matter can create itself.
Go.
It does take cooperation, I know you did this before.
You insert your _ into and presto! Child Support!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633083 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It does take cooperation, I know you did this before.
You insert your _ into and presto! Child Support!
That's why I insist she likes anal before the 1st date.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#633084 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I insist she likes anal before the 1st date.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633085 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YcM4sOaXgmIXX
LMAO!

"I'm only six inches tall but I'm still the boss!"

Ain't that the truth...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#633086 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows no body defies me..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ln8-Y-fIbqMXX
That sounds like sh_t.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#633087 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. When a journalist goes out into a war zone they are always given a unit to protect them, while in combat.
Atheist apologetics is fun!
So it was his unit? The way he represented himself in that quote was an accurate representation of being a journalist in a warzone? It was "his unit?" It would be on him to interrogate a prisoner? He would kill the prisoner for information?

He's pandering. He's giving you yokels an easy sound bite to use when you want to justify torture.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633088 Jun 25, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
You have NEVER, EVER offered any facts
The truth is that you have NEVER EVER offered any scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design or any credible historical evidence in support of the biblical Jesus being an historical figure just your own willful ignorance of science and history. You're self-degrading posts are 100% pure bullshit, kid.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#633089 Jun 25, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Bingo!!!!!!
Oh, isn't that cute? One religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundieseased Christian redneck godbot supporting the inane personal delusions of a fellow freak.

In fact, few rational adults in this forum provide more valuable de-conversion resources to brainwashed godbots like you as I've done in earlier posts today, punk.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633090 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, lets make this simple.
Provide the posts where I wrote either if those and I'll leave this thread forever.
Otherwise, everyone reading this will know that you're a liar.
Go.
Post # 632402 6/22/12

"Dystopia? Is that Chicago?" code for "Wherever black people are is a dystopia."

Post # 632719 6/25/12

"You'll find plenty of towels in the Middle East!" code for "Muslims are towelheads".

And you're STILL a f*cking LIAR when you say you'll leave this thread forever.

Of course you won't leave, because you love for your racist stupidity to be on full display too much.

I love it too so that I can snatch a knot in your pasty white cracker @ss.

Anything else your klan god has to say that you want to repeat, bastard?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#633091 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you're a paranoid delusionist. I'll have you know that one of my closest friends is a black dude.
Boo
More lies.
You know you're ready to shoot your so called "black friend gets too uppity" because you're scared of him "being better than you."

You crackers are so schizophrenic. You want black people to be good but never better than you.
It bothers you that you have found out that you white folks are NOT the gods of this planet and cannot completely run things your way.

Good thing, too, or with the weapons you've invented this planet would have been a black ball of radioactive ash a long time ago.

You white people want to destroy the world because "those scary colored people" are in it.

You clowns don't fool me with that "B-b-but my best friend is black" garbage. You know you want black people to disappear, but guess what? THEY wish YOU would disappear!

You're nothing but a phony LYING piece of sh!t!

"Black friend" my ASS.
waazz-up

London, KY

#633092 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Now the nonbeliever has to define god? You're being straight up ridiculous. You're playing an apologetics game. The onus of providing a definition and proof is on the believer, not the nonbeliever. If you believe you can define god and then provide proof within that framework - go for it, that's all "we" want. If you can't, don't forcibly pass the torch to me - it's not on me to define your god.
Also, you didn't give me any evidence to ponder. You made an appeal to what basically amounts to spinoza's god. A universe that doesn't break it's own rules is evidence of god? Really?
Ha. A believer telling a nonbeliever their nonbelief is based on emotion. Now that's rich.
You could of just been honest,and said "well shoot TT i really dont know" what i would accept for evidence..

My brainwashed mind is so clutterd, i wouldnt have a clue on how to describe what i would accept for evidence, beyond what has already been giving me...

hmmm, scratches his...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#633093 Jun 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody here cares whether you made a presentation on anything or not.
Really?

Thank you for your valuable input.
Manny

Miami, FL

#633094 Jun 25, 2013
Okay - here's the proof

Nothing cannot turn into something.

Something exists.

Therefore there has never been nothing.

Therefore something has always existed.

Matter cannot cause itself to exist.

Therefore the something that has always existed is not physical.

That non material thing that has always existed is the cause of all things.

That sounds a lot like god

Ta dum!

(bows elegantly)
Manny

Miami, FL

#633095 Jun 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>More lies.
You know you're ready to shoot your so called "black friend gets too uppity" because you're scared of him "being better than you."
You crackers are so schizophrenic. You want black people to be good but never better than you.
It bothers you that you have found out that you white folks are NOT the gods of this planet and cannot completely run things your way.
Good thing, too, or with the weapons you've invented this planet would have been a black ball of radioactive ash a long time ago.
You white people want to destroy the world because "those scary colored people" are in it.
You clowns don't fool me with that "B-b-but my best friend is black" garbage. You know you want black people to disappear, but guess what? THEY wish YOU would disappear!
You're nothing but a phony LYING piece of sh!t!
"Black friend" my ASS.
Hey sharkey...uh what makes you think that the world would be the least bit safer if black people were the dominant culture?

Try to come up with an objective reason please
waazz-up

London, KY

#633096 Jun 25, 2013
People are sheep wrote:
<quoted text> why does everyone think this Jesus person died for are sins when it's clear that he was a threat to the Jewish belief system and was, to put plainly slowly executed as proof of the power of the Jewish church,if he was stoned to death instead we would be worshipping rocks instead of crosses
Really? People never cease to amaze me on these forums... lol..

What group of people worship a cross?
Manny

Miami, FL

#633097 Jun 25, 2013
And

Black people do not want white people to dissappear.

Some crazy self deluded hate mongering racists of all stripes want other races to disappear because they are so full of hate they do not realize that the problem with mankind is not skin color -

The problem is what every honest open eyed student of human nature can clearly see.

If you don't know what it is on your own it doesn't matter what anyone else tells you
Manny

Miami, FL

#633101 Jun 25, 2013
I am intermittently and finitely amazed by people that are ceaselessly amazed by other's mental deficiencies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min Critical Eye 3,870
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min BenAdam 8,110
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 7,632
Prove there's a god. 28 min just saying 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min confrinting with ... 603,293
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min USaGlobalWarMongerer 177,874
How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally At Home 1 hr Ali 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Pegasus 272,895
More from around the web