Prove there's a god.

Since: May 11

UK

#632977 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But admit it, it was the most awesome broken down vehicle you saw.
the Maserati Quattroporte broken down a little further down the road was better lol

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632978 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently, at the Dorchester in London, I saw a Veyron owned by Qatari royalty. Ceramic, with flames hand-painted on the body. The doorman told me it's about 1.8 million. British pounds that is.
Those Qataris own probably half of London. Even the tallest building in London, the Shard, is owned by them.

England is probably the country most affected by globalisation and most at risk of culture clashes. That state is practically ruled by foreigners from the teachers and nurses, to the key investors.

UK

#632979 Jun 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>On your misplaced conceit, phag.
"phag"? How very 'street' and 'down with the kids' you are. I could never aspire to such a level of 'urban sophistication'.

kudos to you...Sir.

UK

#632980 Jun 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say "cell", gwad?
If you hate that so much go try editing wikipedia's "Egg Cell" article.
eerrrm no, the poster you're defending said "cell"...do try to keep up this is hours ago now, we've moved on.

tie it to a ballon and just...let it go

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632981 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Here in the U.S., it's on several models.
You guys are really spoilt for choice in the U.S.. In South Africa, car choice is pathetic. They are so many vehicles that we just don't get, or we get them years after their launch in the U.S.

I'm a Honda fan, and the U.S. has a great selection of awesome Hondas. But here in South Africa it's pathetic. Very little to choose from. We don't get half the Hondas you guys get.

The only good thing about South Africa's car market is that the cars are more reliable. Since we are so far behind on many models, the problems of a particular model are usually solved before the model comes to us. Compared to the U.S., we have much less incidents of mass recalls due to some manufacturing fault.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#632982 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
eerrrm no, the poster you're defending said "cell"...do try to keep up this is hours ago now, we've moved on.
tie it to a ballon and just...let it go

Now you know what the Englishman's biggest problem is....
American Women.

Hardee Har Har HaR

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#632983 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>"phag"? How very 'street' and 'down with the kids' you are. I could never aspire to such a level of 'urban sophistication'.

kudos to you...Sir.
He's phat.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#632984 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are really spoilt for choice in the U.S.. In South Africa, car choice is pathetic. They are so many vehicles that we just don't get, or we get them years after their launch in the U.S.
I'm a Honda fan, and the U.S. has a great selection of awesome Hondas. But here in South Africa it's pathetic. Very little to choose from. We don't get half the Hondas you guys get.
The only good thing about South Africa's car market is that the cars are more reliable. Since we are so far behind on many models, the problems of a particular model are usually solved before the model comes to us. Compared to the U.S., we have much less incidents of mass recalls due to some manufacturing fault.
I figured they got blowed up by rebels before they wore out.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#632985 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Qataris own probably half of London. Even the tallest building in London, the Shard, is owned by them.
England is probably the country most affected by globalisation and most at risk of culture clashes. That state is practically ruled by foreigners from the teachers and nurses, to the key investors.
The EU see's to that, they are United States of Europe now. lol
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632986 Jun 25, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
The proof is in the order all around you.
100% wrong!

Once again, gawdunit is the single greatest source of ignorance throughout the world. Is the universe complex? Yes. Was the universe designed? No.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Universe-Order-With...

"Is the universe designed for life? Physicists have discovered that many seemingly unconnected phenomena, which took place millions of years apart, played a crucial role in the development of life on Earth. Does such evidence reveal a purpose behind the order of the universe?

NASA senior research scientist Carlos I. Calle explores this tantalizing question and many more in this wide-ranging introduction to the very latest and sundry theories about the origins and evolution of the enormous cosmos. From the big bang to the possibility of a big crunch he renders the complexities of theoretical physics beautifully lucid for the lay reader.

Calle begins by reviewing the milestones of 20th-century astrophysics: the confirmation of the big bang theory in the 1960s by the discovery of cosmic background radiation; the inflationary theory of universe expansion, which NASA observations have recently confirmed; the formulation of the essential laws of physics that govern the unfolding of all physical processes, from subatomic fluctuations to the formation of galaxies; and physicists' attempts to unify all the forces of nature.

Now, at the start of the 21st century, questions have been raised about the origins of the laws of physics. Do they suggest a Grand Designer, or is their existence a natural outcome of some automatic process? Calle lays out the cosmological models based on M-theory, which suggests that our particular universe may be one of an unimaginable number of universes, each with its own set of physical laws. According to one of the most promising models, the big bang may not be the moment of creation but the bridge to a past filled with endless cycles of universe creation and destruction.

Calle also provides an exciting look at Stephen Hawking's fascinating proposal that the universe had no origin and that present-day observers may influence the very nature of reality.
Did the universe require a prime mover the Grand Designer to create the planets, the stars, and the galaxies? The Universe Order without Design will give you plenty of food for thought."

UK

#632987 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know what the Englishman's biggest problem is....
American Women.
Hardee Har Har HaR
You cant be possibly be referring to that nano chap can you?

I've never met a single woman whose first shot at an insult is to call a man a "phag". It's an insecure males kneejerk insult.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632988 Jun 25, 2013
The incomparable Derren Brown demonstrates how easy an intelligent person can be manipulated into thinking they're having a spiritual experience:

UK

#632989 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The EU see's to that, they are United States of Europe now. lol
I'm just glad we[the UK] never went into the euro, we now own a lot of europe due to the bailout...but is it even worth anything?

The nazi's and the fascists will be a majority in the Europarl in 20 years and it's all going to go tits up.

I'm sure we have a contingency plan to seal the channel tunnel should the worst come to the worst....

UK

#632990 Jun 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
He's phat.
Meaning he is large in an existential sense?

I'm just too square to get down...man...

Since: Sep 08

Olney Springs, CO

#632991 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends. The Rolls Royce is theoretically the most reliable, but when it does break down, its an arm and a leg to fix. It may be the most reliable but certainly not the most maintainable. The most maintainable cars would probably be the japanese cars. They don't break down often, but probably do breakdown more often than a Rolls Royce. But they are more maintainable because when they do breakdown, they are not expensive to fix.
That's the key factors. A car must not break down often, and when it does, it must not be expensive to fix.
You don't see a Rolls Royce or similar being pushed beyond its limits nearly as hard as the mass produced. Some of those mass produced will equal them if handled the same.

Rolls get loving attention, Toyotas get beat up.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632992 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
So when he was a "media guy" he had an enemy? He would capture a guy?
Like I said, DUMB.
Think about it, if you're in a war zone and people are shooting at you, what would you call them?

Protest signs don't stop bullets.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#632995 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant be possibly be referring to that nano chap can you?
I've never met a single woman whose first shot at an insult is to call a man a "phag". It's an insecure males kneejerk insult.
Oh she is a woman, different yes but a woman.

UK

#632996 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, if you're in a war zone and people are shooting at you, what would you call them?
Protest signs don't stop bullets.
"I'll tell you what. I've been in combat. I've seen it, I've been close to it... and if my unit is danger, and I've got a captured guy, and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. The guy better tell me. If it's life or death, he's going first."

So he and his pen have been in combat.

If his unit is in danger..? Now he's enlisted.

and if he's got a captured guy?...why would he have a captured guy as a news reporter?

and if that "captured guy" knows where the enemy is he better tell General Bill O'Really because he's now in command of this unit goddamnit and he's going to use some enhanced interogation techniques that Rummy taught him and this guy better tell him.

If it's life or death then he's dying first...now he's shooting pow's.

The guy is a complete whackjob, who is watched by whackjobs.....although I have to say I have watched the odd youtube of him purely for comedy value.

The one where Senator Al Franken calls him out about his lies regarding the peabody press award(which he didn't get) is hilarious.

...and what he wanted to do with the falafel to the producer who sued him...well Clinton may have used a cigar but falafel? FALAFEL?!?!?LMFAO

like I said..DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUUUUUMB!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632997 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am an American woman, and I have decided to boycott American men. In a nutshell, American men are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, they don’t know how to cook or clean, and want you to have their children.(Oftentimes, ruining your vagina in the process!) Therefore, what intelligent woman would want to get involved with American men? American men are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American men is utterly disgusting, to say the least. American men are inferior to foreign men (especially in bed), and American women should boycott American men, and date/marry only foreign men. BOYCOTT AMERICAN MEN!•
In addition, I'd like to add the following …
• Despite scientific evidence to the contrary, there can be no doubt American men DO have periods. The moodiness, the irritability, the anxiety, the overeating, the angry outbursts, the beer-belly-bloating … shit, who needs that?
• American men go through manopause. In America, it's called a mid-life crisis and it's frequently accompanied by the purchase of a sports car and a much younger woman.(And yes, the younger women are "purchased" through gifts, etc. You don't really think a young'un is interested in Mr. Middle Aged Man for himself, do you?)
• American men work too much and their entire identity is wrapped up in their jobs.
• American men sit on couches watching ESPN for most of their lives.
• American men want their wife to be their maid, mother, nurse, chef, laundress, and sex tigress all on a moment's notice. Don't, however, expect them to reciprocate unless you want to be accused of nagging or (gasp!) being a bitch.
• American men consider their belches, and particularly their farts, to be an art form".
Pretty much echoes your overt personality, and a conversation I've had many times.
All good reasons for you to be jealous.

I understand.

American men know how to get what they want.

English men cockblock themselves.

UK

#632998 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she is a woman, different yes but a woman.
LOL if you say so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan has 5 letters... So does Weeed coincidenc... 3 min Pedro 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Lbj 42,222
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 626,973
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Lbj 14,131
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr RiccardoFire 615,651
You are of your 'father'.......the devil 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
The next U.N. leader in the Hauge, Netherlands 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web