Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632991 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends. The Rolls Royce is theoretically the most reliable, but when it does break down, its an arm and a leg to fix. It may be the most reliable but certainly not the most maintainable. The most maintainable cars would probably be the japanese cars. They don't break down often, but probably do breakdown more often than a Rolls Royce. But they are more maintainable because when they do breakdown, they are not expensive to fix.
That's the key factors. A car must not break down often, and when it does, it must not be expensive to fix.
You don't see a Rolls Royce or similar being pushed beyond its limits nearly as hard as the mass produced. Some of those mass produced will equal them if handled the same.

Rolls get loving attention, Toyotas get beat up.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632992 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
So when he was a "media guy" he had an enemy? He would capture a guy?
Like I said, DUMB.
Think about it, if you're in a war zone and people are shooting at you, what would you call them?

Protest signs don't stop bullets.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#632995 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant be possibly be referring to that nano chap can you?
I've never met a single woman whose first shot at an insult is to call a man a "phag". It's an insecure males kneejerk insult.
Oh she is a woman, different yes but a woman.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632996 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, if you're in a war zone and people are shooting at you, what would you call them?
Protest signs don't stop bullets.
"I'll tell you what. I've been in combat. I've seen it, I've been close to it... and if my unit is danger, and I've got a captured guy, and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. The guy better tell me. If it's life or death, he's going first."

So he and his pen have been in combat.

If his unit is in danger..? Now he's enlisted.

and if he's got a captured guy?...why would he have a captured guy as a news reporter?

and if that "captured guy" knows where the enemy is he better tell General Bill O'Really because he's now in command of this unit goddamnit and he's going to use some enhanced interogation techniques that Rummy taught him and this guy better tell him.

If it's life or death then he's dying first...now he's shooting pow's.

The guy is a complete whackjob, who is watched by whackjobs.....although I have to say I have watched the odd youtube of him purely for comedy value.

The one where Senator Al Franken calls him out about his lies regarding the peabody press award(which he didn't get) is hilarious.

...and what he wanted to do with the falafel to the producer who sued him...well Clinton may have used a cigar but falafel? FALAFEL?!?!?LMFAO

like I said..DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUUUUUMB!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632997 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am an American woman, and I have decided to boycott American men. In a nutshell, American men are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, they don’t know how to cook or clean, and want you to have their children.(Oftentimes, ruining your vagina in the process!) Therefore, what intelligent woman would want to get involved with American men? American men are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American men is utterly disgusting, to say the least. American men are inferior to foreign men (especially in bed), and American women should boycott American men, and date/marry only foreign men. BOYCOTT AMERICAN MEN!•
In addition, I'd like to add the following …
• Despite scientific evidence to the contrary, there can be no doubt American men DO have periods. The moodiness, the irritability, the anxiety, the overeating, the angry outbursts, the beer-belly-bloating … shit, who needs that?
• American men go through manopause. In America, it's called a mid-life crisis and it's frequently accompanied by the purchase of a sports car and a much younger woman.(And yes, the younger women are "purchased" through gifts, etc. You don't really think a young'un is interested in Mr. Middle Aged Man for himself, do you?)
• American men work too much and their entire identity is wrapped up in their jobs.
• American men sit on couches watching ESPN for most of their lives.
• American men want their wife to be their maid, mother, nurse, chef, laundress, and sex tigress all on a moment's notice. Don't, however, expect them to reciprocate unless you want to be accused of nagging or (gasp!) being a bitch.
• American men consider their belches, and particularly their farts, to be an art form".
Pretty much echoes your overt personality, and a conversation I've had many times.
All good reasons for you to be jealous.

I understand.

American men know how to get what they want.

English men cockblock themselves.

London, UK

#632998 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she is a woman, different yes but a woman.
LOL if you say so...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632999 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
apart from the "job" part in your case.
Hey buddy, here's a tip:

New York women don't represent American women, they only represent New York women.

London, UK

#633000 Jun 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
old friend
your mustage look like chicken hanging clitoris under chicken fedder tail
I'll take your word for it, and defer to your obvious expertise when it comes to the genitalia of poultry.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633001 Jun 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural selection supporters?
Yeah. Ok.
Yes. People that support natural selection.

Why is that a difficult concept for you?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#633002 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just glad we[the UK] never went into the euro, we now own a lot of europe due to the bailout...but is it even worth anything?
The nazi's and the fascists will be a majority in the Europarl in 20 years and it's all going to go tits up.
I'm sure we have a contingency plan to seal the channel tunnel should the worst come to the worst....

Sneaky Germans, My friend in Holland said the Euro messed them up for awhile, but they pulled through it. Though it effectively doubled the price of everything.

London, UK

#633003 Jun 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi neo nazi leader spreading hates against germans?
all nazis left Europa to israel,and reside now in israel,and madagaskar
chanel tunel is already sealed by dumped dry cammel 12 container ssh....from arabian dessert
and now under bridge of tamiza river,live whole army of russian spies and warirs waiting to take over London and kick your a..... atraigth to the Chanel la mansh
also prepare your a...sell oall junk from your poor apartment,throw all empty bottles from alcohol,and run away to america
I think you may need to call the Transylvanian Egg Man, you are obviously working with raw intelligence and events have moved on apace.

Collect your medication from the dead letter drop outside the Baltimore bus station and report to Doctor Katz, your frontal lobe appears to have spontaneously regenerated, he will fix that for you...again.

London, UK

#633004 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, here's a tip:
New York women don't represent American women, they only represent New York women.
One nation under god...except for new york women...and liberals and atheists .....

what a fragmented society you inhabit.

London, UK

#633005 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All good reasons for you to be jealous.
I understand.
American men know how to get what they want.
English men cockblock themselves.
Is that how you read it?

Lucky Mrs Redneck. LMFAO

London, UK

#633006 Jun 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sneaky Germans, My friend in Holland said the Euro messed them up for awhile, but they pulled through it. Though it effectively doubled the price of everything.
Well it was a bit of a ball ache for the Irish.

They were the tiger economy of europe, grew incredibly fast and crashed incredibly hard.

The UK(who they were very proud of getting rid) could now quite leglly spray paint a union jack across the south of Ireland because we own all of their toxic debt.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633007 Jun 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what did you think of Buddhism?
Or Jainism?
Don't like em.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633008 Jun 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
In fact, all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth
Really?

Please show me the scientific evidence that matter can create itself.

Go.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#633009 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Qataris own probably half of London. Even the tallest building in London, the Shard, is owned by them.
England is probably the country most affected by globalisation and most at risk of culture clashes. That state is practically ruled by foreigners from the teachers and nurses, to the key investors.
The Qataris (young'uns) hold an entire floor at the Dorchester, and park two Veyrons (and another car the name of which I don't recall) right in front when they are in town. They fly the cars over in their private plane of course.

Down the street at the Hilton Park Lane I ran into a uniformed crew of flight attendants, about 12 of them, checking in. I asked what airline they worked for (I couldn't identify the uniforms), and they told me it wasn't an airline but the Omani Royal family. A 737 I think.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#633010 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
One nation under god...except for new york women...and liberals and atheists .....
what a fragmented society you inhabit.
Don't be jealous.

40 Reasons Why the USA Is Better Than Britain

1. We're not constantly starting whiney boastful lists like ''Reasons why the UK is...''- no need.

2. God forbid, but if the U.S. decided to attack you, what could you do about it?

3. Don't you brush your teeth, or have dentists?

4. American women are the hottest in the world. British women? "Birds." Bad teeth plays a big part.

5. Our space center is at Cape Canaveral; yours is where...?

6. Travel slogan : the UK, home of the original mad cow disease

7. Let's compare the number of Nobel laureates.'Nuff said.

8. How many men have you landed on the moon? Or even put into space at all?

9. MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, Caltech,etc.- all BETTER than Oxbridge (or whatever the hell it's called)

10. Without us, Buckingham palace would be a Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht day spa

11. California alone has a larger economy than England.

12. Your cars suck - especially the Mini, a coffin on wheels.

13. IBM, Texas Instruments, Intel, Microsoft, H-P, Dell, Apple...shall I go on?

14. Taking back the Falklands from Argentina; oooh, impressive military might there

15. Why do so many Britishers come here looking for work?

16. Lend-Lease saved your candy asses in WW II.

17. Does anybody work over there, or are you all on the dole?

18. Your sports suck - soccer (football), rugby, cricket, croquet, polo, etc.

19. We don't dwell on past, faded glory; we keep looking ahead.

20. Elvis - without him, no Beatles, Stones, Who, Duran Duran, Spice Girls, etc.

21. British entertainers don't really make it big until they're popular in the U.S.

22. General Motors, Ford, AT&T, Exxon, Mobil, Boeing, Lockheed, etc., etc.

23. Let's compare the number of Olympic medals.

24. Regular elections, not those panicky vote-of-confidence recalls of Parliament.

25. Exactly what does the House of Lords do?

26. We don't have soccer (football) hooligans embarrassing us all over the world.

27. We have the most advanced medical care system in the world.

28. The days of ''the sun never sets on the British Empire'' are long, long gone.

29. You're obsessed with your own history because you seem to have no future.

30. We have much better TV, and more viewing options - no BBC rules

31. Our Hollywood vs. your, your what...?

32. How many U.S. TV series are on your telly?(The Simpsons is #1); vice versa?

33. Almost nothing that happens in the UK is of any importance or interest to us

34. We've sent craft to the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and beyond the solar system.

35. Your high taxes and welfare state discourage initiative and a good work ethic

36. Without us, the Union Jack would have a large black swastika over it.

37. Eisenhower, Patton, Bradley vs. what, Montgomery?

38. You don't see us building a tunnel to France

39. Because we don't use words like ''cheeky'', what the hell is that anyway?

40. Rock and Roll originated here

London, UK

#633011 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Please show me the scientific evidence that matter can create itself.
Go.
Sorry...dude...we've now adopted your style of reasoning, it can create itself until you prove it can't.

Go.

London, UK

#633012 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous.
40 Reasons Why the USA Is Better Than Britain
1. We're not constantly starting whiney boastful lists like ''Reasons why the UK is...''- no need.
2. God forbid, but if the U.S. decided to attack you, what could you do about it?
3. Don't you brush your teeth, or have dentists?
4. American women are the hottest in the world. British women? "Birds." Bad teeth plays a big part.
5. Our space center is at Cape Canaveral; yours is where...?
6. Travel slogan : the UK, home of the original mad cow disease
7. Let's compare the number of Nobel laureates.'Nuff said.
8. How many men have you landed on the moon? Or even put into space at all?
9. MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, Caltech,etc.- all BETTER than Oxbridge (or whatever the hell it's called)
10. Without us, Buckingham palace would be a Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht day spa
11. California alone has a larger economy than England.
12. Your cars suck - especially the Mini, a coffin on wheels.
13. IBM, Texas Instruments, Intel, Microsoft, H-P, Dell, Apple...shall I go on?
14. Taking back the Falklands from Argentina; oooh, impressive military might there
15. Why do so many Britishers come here looking for work?
16. Lend-Lease saved your candy asses in WW II.
17. Does anybody work over there, or are you all on the dole?
18. Your sports suck - soccer (football), rugby, cricket, croquet, polo, etc.
19. We don't dwell on past, faded glory; we keep looking ahead.
20. Elvis - without him, no Beatles, Stones, Who, Duran Duran, Spice Girls, etc.
21. British entertainers don't really make it big until they're popular in the U.S.
22. General Motors, Ford, AT&T, Exxon, Mobil, Boeing, Lockheed, etc., etc.
23. Let's compare the number of Olympic medals.
24. Regular elections, not those panicky vote-of-confidence recalls of Parliament.
25. Exactly what does the House of Lords do?
26. We don't have soccer (football) hooligans embarrassing us all over the world.
27. We have the most advanced medical care system in the world.
28. The days of ''the sun never sets on the British Empire'' are long, long gone.
29. You're obsessed with your own history because you seem to have no future.
30. We have much better TV, and more viewing options - no BBC rules
31. Our Hollywood vs. your, your what...?
32. How many U.S. TV series are on your telly?(The Simpsons is #1); vice versa?
33. Almost nothing that happens in the UK is of any importance or interest to us
34. We've sent craft to the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and beyond the solar system.
35. Your high taxes and welfare state discourage initiative and a good work ethic
36. Without us, the Union Jack would have a large black swastika over it.
37. Eisenhower, Patton, Bradley vs. what, Montgomery?
38. You don't see us building a tunnel to France
39. Because we don't use words like ''cheeky'', what the hell is that anyway?
40. Rock and Roll originated here
LMFAO...and yet here you sit....all day every day.

Now why don't you get out and look for work so that you can be part of that wonderful society you've just described.

...and maybe take a history class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 64,249
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 654,255
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 35 min Peter Ross 842
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min Annaleigh 106,578
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,188
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr hpcaban 9,379
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,592
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,918
More from around the web