Prove there's a god.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#632752 Jun 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're correct. In the scenario you put forth, your god would be the "something" - not the "nothing."
And, according to you, something cannot come from nothing.
So, again, where did your god come from? Or, as you said, is it delusional to believe that something came from nothing?
I'm not playing games - you're the one who made the statement. It isn't surprising that you cannot back it up.
Don't feel bad - no fundie has ever been able to win that argument.
Fundie. Yeah sure. The deity is not a part of the natural world.You're adding content beyond what I said I believed in.And I commented on what was delusional in comparison to another posters claim about what he claimed was delusional. Its about context that you ignored or did not bother to read before commenting.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#632753 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's easy to find a towel there.
HA!
Don't you dare have the nerve to start crying about that crock of sh!t called "reverse racism" with all the racist sh!t you spew.

It's nothing less than what you deserve.

The world is tired of your evil, sick behavior and is fighting back.

YOU ARE NOT GOD NO MATTER WHAT YOUR KLAN LEADER LIED TO YOU ABOUT.

Sh!t. No wonder the Muslims want to blow your stupid @sses up.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#632754 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1,000's of years ago?!
O_o
OK I found the source of your nonsense.

Mystery 'Godzillus' fossil from Kentucky baffles scientists
"Godzillus," a takeoff on the famous fire-spewing Japanese movie monster from the 1950s.

http://now.msn.com/mystery-godzillus-fossil-f...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#632755 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let the incomparable Neil deGrasse Tyson clear up your confusion. Got it? I didn't think so!
“Nothing is not nothing. Nothing is something. That's how a cosmos can be spawned from the void -- a profound idea conveyed in A Universe From Nothing that unsettles some yet enlightens others. Meanwhile, it's just another day on the job for physicist Lawrence Krauss.”
-- Neil deGrasse Tyson, Astrophysicist, American Museum of Natural History
Lol what a clueless moron you turned out to be. That was my whole point dipshit. The use of the word NOTHING .
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#632763 Jun 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I playing with you because you fall for every hoax that comes along, like the little codex book, the carbon fossils are hoaxes.
If there was anything to your jap fossil it would be in the news and all over the net. But you can't even produce a link to it.
We will call you Gullible Pvt. First class.
Where does the evil come from?
Are you all aliens?
Were you abused?
No, someone cannot change.
That is who they are.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#632764 Jun 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the evil come from?
Are you all aliens?
Were you abused?
No, someone cannot change.
That is who they are.
Like you , evil is the damaged and/or broken people.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#632765 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. Who (or what) would they name?
And yes, it is science. Look it up.
Do you really want me to show you all of the reputable sources that will contradict your claim that ID is science? The only people calling Id science are ID supporters.

Location hidden

#632766 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of that, so I looked it up.
(1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage;
(2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof);
(3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation
O_o
Dude, The Matrix was just a movie....
You don't have to accept the premises of the argument to entertain the possibility. Again, if evidence pointed toward simulation, would you accept it as the "right conclusion" for ID to make?

Location hidden

#632767 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I know what brainwashing is and I know how to brainwash others. It's pretty damn simple.
I'm not brainwashed. I know the 'rational skeptics' out there like to think that of theists and it may be true in some cases, but not with me.
You know how to brainwash people? Really?

Anyways, perhaps brainwashing is too strong a word, but you are indoctrinated.

Location hidden

#632768 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What the......
If either you or I were born in a Muslim country, we'd BOTH be Muslim. Or be dead.
America don't force you to be religious, it's a choice and a freedom out forefathers fought and died to protect.
No, we wouldn't be muslim or dead. There are plenty of tolerant muslim countries. We would be muslim "by choice," and we would be defending it with the same vigor with which you defend christianity.

And I agree, no one here is forced to be religious. Then again, that depends on your definition of force. There is certainly not much overt force, but there is plenty of extreme social pressure to convert, and there can be pretty severe consequence for failing to be religious.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#632769 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty but not practical for a spastic lol.
Mea culpa, I did not keep that in mind.

Ave you ever thought about buying a van and just 'pimping' it? I can make any van more comfortable than a Maybach or Rolls. And a lot bettar to fornicate in

Location hidden

#632770 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, by having like 4 or 5 posts with a one word response and two of them being "lol".
Flailing is to struggle uselessly, to flounder.
That might be a reasonable conclusion if we were in the middle of an argument. It's not if I simply drop by to let you know I think what you are saying is funny.

Location hidden

#632771 Jun 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
He wouldn't be JUST a Muslim.
He would be a radical Muslim extremist.
And all of his target practice would pay off in the blood of infidels.
Yeah.. I wanted to tell him that with his temperament, he'd probably be an "insurgent" right now, but I didn't want to make him throw a fit. Oh well.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#632772 Jun 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You know how to brainwash people? Really?
Anyways, perhaps brainwashing is too strong a word, but you are indoctrinated.
Manipulation is a lie. These people do not live
in reality. They have no sense.

#632773 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SL is the only Benz I'd consider, and it's too small and too expensive (my brother has one).
Why not Tesla? State of the art, attractive, roomy, never buy gas again, U.S. federal and California rebates (totaling $15,000), and ability to use the carpool lanes without a passenger. If drove the LA freewasys, you'd realize the benefit. 265 mile range, and I'd get the supercharger.
Yo catcher. The 265 mile range is not as spot on as you would expect. It is Biblically quick, though, and anyone standing next to you at a light in any kind of sub- supercar/bike, is going to see your Tesla's mini poo chutes.

However, for practicality's sake. Get a second car too. If you need to do a 300 mile journey, you do not want to stop at 270 odd and wait 11 hours to complete the last few miles

Location hidden

#632774 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you think they're doing?
So what if they are. Have you stopped to think, what IF Darwin was wrong?
Have you ever considered that atural selection scientists are thinking "we must find a way to prove Darwin right"?
You ok with that?
The theory of ID holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection and NOT an attempt to prove Darwin wrong.
<quoted text>
By that I mean the ideals of Christianity y'all share. The only people I hear going on and on about stuff like the flat earth, the 6,000 year old earth, etc is creationists and atheists.
<quoted text>
There's plenty of evidence for ID. As of yet, all the evidence we have tells us that matter cannot create itself.
Matter exists. No evidence for god does. QED. It's really that simple.

It's funny you say you aren't indoctrinated, when it is your very indoctrination that forces you to deny the good science of evolution and support the absurdly bad "science" of ID.

#632775 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya ya. I got it, I got it.
Carbon-14 dating works and is extremely reliable.
Except when it isn't.
Yo amigo. Not to get into the discussion here,heaven knows, there have been enough of them, but raiometric testing doesnt give a set age. It gives a period of time in which it may have happened. If I test a T-Rex fossil using Strontium, I would get a value, say 67 million years, with half a million year's swing.

Dating (not the kind that ends in sex) is a measurement technique, and all measurements are subject to tolerance

Location hidden

#632776 Jun 24, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe a deity as cause and evolution as the tool of creation.
My mention of Langan was to counter Myths post whose point was since "we have higher IQs we are correct in our assertions .Because if he relied on that model than the opinions of Langan who has the "highest" IQ must super cede the assertions of all with lesser IQs.
Well I think both arguments are faulty, but yours is worse. The average is more important than the anomaly.

And yeah.. you believe that because overwhelming evidence is pushing your god into ever shrinking gaps. It would be delusional not to accept evolution as a process. It used to be that god created everything as it is now out of whole cloth, that god made it rain and that god controlled the movement of the sun. As our knowledge grows, god shrinks.

Location hidden

#632777 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.
A shaved head makes an otherwise bland, harmless looking man look slightly dangerous, sleek. Example: Bruce Willis.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/a...
And men over 50, in general, have healthier sperm than younger males, therefore healthier offspring.
I'm pretty sure you have the sperm thing backwards.

Location hidden

#632778 Jun 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>

He evidently has a feel for physics. Kinda understands some things you don't. That is what let's him do those things. Faith in physics and Jesus.
You are an inexhaustible waterfall of hilarious quotes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 110,156
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 43 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web