Prove there's a god.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#632783 Jun 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo catcher. The 265 mile range is not as spot on as you would expect. It is Biblically quick, though, and anyone standing next to you at a light in any kind of sub- supercar/bike, is going to see your Tesla's mini poo chutes.
However, for practicality's sake. Get a second car too. If you need to do a 300 mile journey, you do not want to stop at 270 odd and wait 11 hours to complete the last few miles
Oh yes, I would always also have an internal combustion car.

DF, really, it's great to have you back.

You don't seem to have changed, except for the no-drinking.

As Buck would say, I tip my hat.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#632784 Jun 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The other thing is the battery cost 40k and is not covered or can it be insured.
At best it will last 7 years but...you can buy one to be delievered in 7 years for 15k and......
If it leaks down for any reason it has to be replaced out of pocket.
ouch If you're rich it would be a great everyday around towner.
But for 100 + k is it worth the saving in gas? Compared to any fairly well powered sports car?
Tesla gives an eight-year warranty on the battery.

There's $15,000 in rebates, which brings it to $80,000+.

You get to drive in the HOQ (carpool) lanes alone. In L.A., that's major.

And never buy gasoline again.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632785 Jun 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
You're either being dishonest again, or you're apocalyptically stupid. Either way, you're not worth the effort.
In the case of Riverside Redneck, it's not an either or question. He's both dishonest and apocalyptically stupid. He's definitely not worth the effort and everybody should agree not to reply to his compulsive spamming which obviously feeds his own inane delusions.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632786 Jun 24, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
The deity is not a part of the natural world.
There are thousands of documented deities and all of them, including yours, are man-made myths that don't exist, freak.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632787 Jun 24, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
The use of the word NOTHING .
NOTHING perfectly describes the space between your ears, freak.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#632788 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla gives an eight-year warranty on the battery.
There's $15,000 in rebates, which brings it to $80,000+.
You get to drive in the HOQ (carpool) lanes alone. In L.A., that's major.
And never buy gasoline again.
Like I said if you're laying on a pile of money , it be a great round towner. But I see they are trying to build a network that extends the range and solves that problem, as with everything ..
a fee.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/06/tesla-ba...

But the real question is if that's a pro rated warranty or flat out replacement. Not many warranty batteries on a non pro rated basis.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#632789 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how I know you're gay?
You say spirits instead of booze.
I say liquor, does that mean I'm a lesbian?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632791 Jun 24, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you think god is?
I believe in the Quranic concept of God. Names of God in the Quran are:

The Exceedingly Compassionate, The Exceedingly Beneficent, The Exceedingly Gracious; The Exceedingly Merciful;The King; The Sovereign;The Holy, The Divine;The Peace, The Source of Peace and Safety; The Guarantor, The Affirming; The Guardian;The Almighty, The Invulnerable, The Honorable;The Irresistible, The Compeller;
The Majestic, The Supreme;The Creator;The Evolver, The Developer; The Fashioner, The Shaper, The Designer;The Repeatedly Forgiving; The Subduer;The Bestower;The Provider;The Opener, The Victory Giver ;The Knowing;The Restrainer, The Straightener;The Extender / Expander;The Abaser;The Exalter;The Giver of Honour;The Giver of Dishonour;The All Hearing;The All Seeing;The Judge, The Arbitrator ;The Utterly Just;The Gentle, The Subtly Kind;The All Aware;The Forbearing, The Indulgent;The Magnificent;The Much-Forgiving;The Grateful;The Sublime;The Great;The Preserver;The Nourisher;The Bringer of Judgment;The Majestic;The Bountiful, The Generous ;The Watchful;The Responsive, The Answer;The Vast, The All-Embracing, The Omnipresent, The Boundless;The Wise;The Loving;All-Glorious, The Majestic;The Resurrecter;The Witness;The Truth, The Reality;The Trustee, The Dependable, The Advocate;The Strong;The Firm, The Steadfast;The Friend, Patron and Helper;The All Praiseworthy;The Accounter, The Numberer of All;The Originator, The Producer, The Initiator;The Restorer, The Reinstater Who Brings Back All;The Giver of Life;The Destroyer, The Bringer of Death;The Living;The Subsisting, The Guardian;The Perceiver, The Finder, The Unfailing;The Illustrious, The Magnificent;The One, The Unique;The Unity, The Indivisible;The Eternal, The Absolute, The Self-Sufficient;The Able;The Determiner, The Dominant;The Expediter, He Who Brings Forward;The Delayer, He Who Puts Far Away;The First, The Beginning-less;The Last, The Endless;The Manifest, The Evident, The Outer;The Hidden, The Unmanifest, The Inner;The Patron, The Protecting Friend, The Friendly Lord;The Supremely Exalted, The Most High;The Beneficent;The Ever Returning, Ever Relenting;The Avenger;The Pardoner, The Effacer, The Forgiver;The Kind, The Pitying;The Owner of all Sovereignty;The Lord of Majesty and Generosity;The Equitable, The Requiter;Al-&#286;&#25 7;mi&#703; The Gatherer, The Unifier;The Rich, The Independent;The Enricher, The Emancipator;The Withholder, The Shielder, The Defender;The Distressor, The Harmer, The Afflictor;The Propitious, The Benefactor, The Source of Good;The Light;The Guide, The Way;The Incomparable, The Unattainable;The Immutable, The Infinite, The Everlasting;The Heir, The Inheritor of All;The Guide to the Right Path;The Timeless, The Patient

"Say: He is God, the One
The Eternal, the Absolute"
He begets not, nor is He begotten"
And there is none comparable unto Him" [Quran 112]

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#632792 Jun 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not my place to define god for the believer, rather it is the believer who has the concept, and whom seems to lack the capacity to define such an entity, to demonstrate such an existence, or even to provide evidence of any supernatural.
That is intellectual laziness. The bulk of scientific research entails proving what doesn't work. Whoever makes a claims, is required to define.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
god belief clearly serves a purpose for the believer, the muslims employ such to control their women especially sexually.
Atheists love to assert that they are followers of evidence. They assert that they look at the evidence, they look at what is most likely and has the most evidence. So why is it, that only when it suites you, you say you look at evidence, yet when looking at muslims, you do not look at evidence. The evidence is overwhelming that majority of muslims give their women love, freedom, and power.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers, who were born ugly stupid and poor, use god belief to elevate their internal self worth.
those with any small amount of intellect employ god belief to enjoin their intellectual inferiors to transfer wealth.
here try this.
If there is a "just" god who exists;
why would he reveal himself to you, yet not reveal himself to honorable persons?
Some losers indeed do that.

Who in the world has not heard of God? WHich of the intelligent homo sapien sapiens have not in their entire life heard of God?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632793 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you think it's a "waste of time". What else would you expect to find?
You're looking at it with blinders on due to your brainwashed indoctrination into the idea that God is not real.
Now you appear to be projecting, I have never called it a "waste of time," I only keep asking for evidence. No one has yet presented any actual evidence.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#632794 Jun 25, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
The Earth spins on an axis and changes seasons. Evolution could not do that and evolutionists have no answer tot his. Also new moons and full moons and tides cannot come from Evolution.
Simple if you are a true seeker of truth
please be a poe.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#632795 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is intellectual laziness. The bulk of scientific research entails proving what doesn't work. Whoever makes a claims, is required to define.
<quoted text>
Atheists love to assert that they are followers of evidence. They assert that they look at the evidence, they look at what is most likely and has the most evidence. So why is it, that only when it suites you, you say you look at evidence, yet when looking at muslims, you do not look at evidence. The evidence is overwhelming that majority of muslims give their women love, freedom, and power.
<quoted text>
Who in the world has not heard of God? WHich of the intelligent homo sapien sapiens have not in their entire life heard of God?
Too many lies to address so I will just refer to you as a liar and be done with it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#632796 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>please be a poe.
O'Reily said on national television:

"The tide comes in, the tide goes out, no one can explain it."

It is difficult to parody these people, most truly are that stupid.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632797 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>please be a poe.
I thought that then I looked at his avatar...

Pastafarian....?lol

I was mid response when I thought, "successful troll is succesful"...a bit like the originator of this thread.

Location hidden

#632798 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that then I looked at his avatar...
Pastafarian....?lol
I was mid response when I thought, "successful troll is succesful"...a bit like the originator of this thread.
Indeed. The OP started one of the longest running flame wars on topix. Impressive.

Location hidden

#632799 Jun 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reily said on national television:
"The tide comes in, the tide goes out, no one can explain it."
It is difficult to parody these people, most truly are that stupid.
I've never been sure if O'Reilly truly is "that" dumb, or if he knows his audience is and plays to their sensibilities. Either way, he's a dishonest ass, so it doesn't matter.

Melbourne, Australia

#632800 Jun 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is RR dyslexic too? wow I never would have guess the way he rants on and on about my spelling and grammatical errors.

Since I started on Topix, I have noticed how RR has improved. As I said to him he may not agree with what Atheists say, but they have certainly improved his vocabulary.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#632801 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been sure if O'Reilly truly is "that" dumb, or if he knows his audience is and plays to their sensibilities. Either way, he's a dishonest ass, so it doesn't matter.
That was sort of my point, it's impossible to tell if it's parody, acting, or real now, the real ones are just so stupid these days.

Melbourne, Australia

#632802 Jun 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

I'd say there would be South American Indians that haven't heard of God. Maybe some Pupa New Guineans, and Kalahari, people from Deep in the Indonesian forests, and I believe there was a group of Australian Aboriginals that managed to keep away from White man until the 70's.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632803 Jun 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been sure if O'Reilly truly is "that" dumb, or if he knows his audience is and plays to their sensibilities. Either way, he's a dishonest ass, so it doesn't matter.
did you see his response to the reaction he got for that remark?

He really is that dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min ImPeach 26,010
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Here For Now 619,748
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 685,729
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 59 min Doctor REALITY 26
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,448
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 52
sex crime time to tell 4 hr Coco4u 1
More from around the web