|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lower probability of being struck by lightning. An even lower probability of a leaf landing where it does. That's because chemical reactions are not random, thus, probability is not an issue, if the chemicals required to begin the reaction are all present, the reaction will happen.
If the environment is right, they mix in the right proportions and sequence, and they survive the environment in their new form.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

In reply wrote:
Christ said things one time, and would walk away.
What a self-degrading load of shit!

Your imaginary savior is nothing more than an amalgamated myth not an historical figure, which you would know if you weren't a self-righteous bigot and actually studied the precious few documents supposedly in support of the biblical Jesus. These documents are blatant forgeries.

Don't ever assume a brainwashed godbot like you knows more about the juvenile concept of mythical deities and the sordid history of religious cults more than rational free thinking adults!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sick to lust after teenage girls, then may it be sick for teenage girls to have a sex drive!
And what, do you think sex is bad?
Yes it is for a 59 year old man and a 13 year old girl. Sick. If you could have found something to fu@k, and ended up having a daughter, would you want some grumpy, gay hating, teenager hating, racist, woman hating chimo (someone like you) lusting after her? If you say yes, It will show what a piece of garbage you really are, but I think we all know the answer.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have almost no personality of your own, I'm not exaggerating.
You have tons of personality! I am exaggerating.
Myth Buster

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
Goddidit.
He intelligently designed everything.
Happy now?
No! If you have the intelligence and common sense to understand that the fossil and genetic evidence in support of evolution is irrefutable then you can't accept the juvenile creationist myth in Genesis so you must reject the Christian version of god.

Christian pseudo-scientists make complete asses of themselves trying to discredit evolution because it thoroughly disprove the existence of their mythical deity.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain your fiction logic. Everything in nature is a product of original, universal and bio design. You see, I promise you that if you plant a peanut, a horse will not grow.
There is no evidence that anything in nature is designed other than what the animals build. That's the logic, you are assuming it's designed.

Your last point has no weight on the matter.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that wine carton open already, eh?
Been a few months.

Hey, speaking of bus accident lawyers. I had one for a customer a long time ago. Was about your age I would guess. Every other sentence when talking to a potential client was "you know what I mean?" spoken rapidly. Well groomed, well dressed, but didn't come across as the most intellectual or distinguished of lawyers.

Well, one day he wanted his phone moved back to his huge credenza behind him which was up against the wall. An old fashioned multiline phone with a big cable. Of course he didn't want the cable showing, so we would have to drill holes in the credenza in the back behind the drawers. OK. So he went running off to a court appearance and we started work.

My helper pulled out the center bottom drawer and went "yuk!". I looked down and saw his vibrator and well used jack rag laying on the top inside the drawer. I looked at my helper and whispered "shh", as he was fixing to make a loud comment. Discretion was important in my business.

So we drilled the holes, put in his phone, put the drawers back, contents undisturbed of course, and left the bill. I doubt it ever occurred to him what we discovered.

I will not say that you remind me of him.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If the environment is right, they mix in the right proportions and sequence, and they survive the environment in their new form.
That's how chemistry works, with the correct chemicals present, they will react in the same way in different environments. No chance needed, no probability to invoke, no "designer" needed. Just the right chemicals and environment. That is how we know that in cool enough temperatures, oxygen and hydrogen will mix into H2O and HO, if those two molecules are present, this will always happen, there isn't a "chance" that they will bind like that, they just bind like that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, which fossil and genetic evidence would YOU be referring to. I mean, since your evolution theory is not juvenile, then please specify the fossil and genetic evidence. Gosh, MB, just tell us what the first fossil and genetic evidence was. Don't even bother with the transitional, go straight to the beginning.
It's all the fossil and genetic evidence.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a few months.
Hey, speaking of bus accident lawyers. I had one for a customer a long time ago. Was about your age I would guess. Every other sentence when talking to a potential client was "you know what I mean?" spoken rapidly. Well groomed, well dressed, but didn't come across as the most intellectual or distinguished of lawyers.
Well, one day he wanted his phone moved back to his huge credenza behind him which was up against the wall. An old fashioned multiline phone with a big cable. Of course he didn't want the cable showing, so we would have to drill holes in the credenza in the back behind the drawers. OK. So he went running off to a court appearance and we started work.
My helper pulled out the center bottom drawer and went "yuk!". I looked down and saw his vibrator and well used jack rag laying on the top inside the drawer. I looked at my helper and whispered "shh", as he was fixing to make a loud comment. Discretion was important in my business.
So we drilled the holes, put in his phone, put the drawers back, contents undisturbed of course, and left the bill. I doubt it ever occurred to him what we discovered.
I will not say that you remind me of him.
You're on the wagon, you say?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Bald Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Who's Paula Dean? My cousin said she's a fatlady!!
She is a cook on the food network.
She used the "N" word (Short for Nigeria).
She made an apology on TV.
She wants black waiters dressed in white at
her sons wedding.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:

There is no evidence that anything in nature is designed other than what the animals build. That's the logic, you are assuming it's designed.
Argument from ignorance fallacy.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, which fossil and genetic evidence would YOU be referring to. I mean, since your evolution theory is not juvenile, then please specify the fossil and genetic evidence. Gosh, MB, just tell us what the first fossil and genetic evidence was. Don't even bother with the transitional, go straight to the beginning.

You will never be part of a fossil record,
but you will be part of the fundie broken record.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how chemistry works, with the correct chemicals present, they will react in the same way in different environments. No chance needed, no probability to invoke, no "designer" needed. Just the right chemicals and environment. That is how we know that in cool enough temperatures, oxygen and hydrogen will mix into H2O and HO, if those two molecules are present, this will always happen, there isn't a "chance" that they will bind like that, they just bind like that.
They have to be presented to each other first, and the mood has to be just right, and no guilt feelings afterwards.

Plus you have to have enough of them to last long enough to learn how to replicate themselves. That is a VERY LARGE requirement. You aren't talking a little pool of ooze where a quickie got life to going.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I don't believe it's right for adults to act on their desires, as it would be sexual abuse(Though you said if it wasn't illegal you would sleep with teenage boys, why?), but the desires themselves are perfectly alright.
A teenage girl is still developed enough overall physically, and mentally for the matter(of course not maturity wise, no where near it, lol, just mentally developed enough to be lusted after by adults, IMO). Hovever, a girl below 13 is not.
Tell you what, walk into the nearest police station and inform them that you have sexual desires for underage girls and you think that it is perfectly ok. Be sure to tell them you'll never act on these desires.

Let us know how this works out for you, dumbass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the wagon, you say?
Very seldom get off it.

How about you?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument from ignorance fallacy.
Then provide the evidence.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to be presented to each other first, and the mood has to be just right, and no guilt feelings afterwards.
Plus you have to have enough of them to last long enough to learn how to replicate themselves. That is a VERY LARGE requirement. You aren't talking a little pool of ooze where a quickie got life to going.
Your kind are the ones saying "a little pool of ooze."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind are the ones saying "a little pool of ooze."
Explain how those chemicals got dispersed and placed in the right places.

Start with the earth accreting and how those chemical came to be. Geological processes or whatever to produce and distribute in such a fortunate way. And how the change of seasons and orbital precession kept the thermal, radiation, and other environmental conditions within the proper range for this process to happen and be maintained.

No maybes or couldas. Those are beliefs, not facts.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then provide the evidence.
The mass of the proton. Exactly perfect to provide both its own stability and that of the entire universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

400 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Naveen kumar 4,531
Appjoy invite code 4 min Clash of clans feind 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 532,450
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min seriously the original 5,214
Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innoc... (Oct '13) 28 min Local Person 20
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Epiphany2 599,049
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Porkpie Hat 256,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••