“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632421 Jun 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, thanks Dr Phil!
Dr. Phil is not a real medical doctor. Unlike that complete and total waste of carbon molecules, I do not claim to be what I am not. Unlike that total waste of hydrogen and oxygen I do not make assumptions based on stereotypes. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and even tolerated your inconsistencies, even to the extent of being relatively polite to you. However, as I stated before, your lack linguistic capabilities is grating on my nerves. Your pigheadedness is nothing short of astounding in such matters. You cannot accept being corrected, even by your own, but then, your own are unwilling to correct each other in such matters for various reasons and nefarious purposes.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632422 Jun 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
While you have your heavy intellectual mask on.
If thoughts and ideas are broadcast via mass media as truths, and there were no dummies to hear them, would it still be indoctrination?
Would they be truths?
Would we have to supply a Topix atheist to make it either one?
You follow the media? You abide by their words? You are clueless if you do such, for the media lacks both substance and intellectual integrity. What they peddle is what is popular, and nothing more, they make their living by pretending to agree with a particular target audience simply to collect the numerical value that offers them profit. They are in their rights to do so, but the people who place any value on such as them deserve the complete and total lack of education they receive for it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632423 Jun 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Phil is not a real medical doctor. Unlike that complete and total waste of carbon molecules, I do not claim to be what I am not. Unlike that total waste of hydrogen and oxygen I do not make assumptions based on stereotypes. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and even tolerated your inconsistencies, even to the extent of being relatively polite to you. However, as I stated before, your lack linguistic capabilities is grating on my nerves. Your pigheadedness is nothing short of astounding in such matters. You cannot accept being corrected, even by your own, but then, your own are unwilling to correct each other in such matters for various reasons and nefarious purposes.
I got no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

It's you that feels the need to rant and rant to try to manipulate someone into agreeing with you.

Well guess what, I ain't no weak minded fool.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632424 Jun 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonexistent.
Are you sure?

I've been writing "non-existant" all this time, huh?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632425 Jun 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I got no problem admitting when I'm wrong.
It's you that feels the need to rant and rant to try to manipulate someone into agreeing with you.
Well guess what, I ain't no weak minded fool.
You think my words a rant? You think that one who decides to no longer resist using their full capabilities of linguistic poetry is merely angry with you? How presumptuous, as well as very egotistical. You cannot in any way surpass your inability to comprehend many of the things I state because you lack knowledge in the language patterns used, thus you come up with the accusation of the words being from anger. Combined with your assertion of them being some misinformed and fallacious diagnosis of your psychosis supplies us with the evidence that you have not even read most of the words for which you are presented with. I have tried playing to your level, it conflates my brain, twisting it into knots of despair and pain unimaginable to one as simplistic as you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632426 Jun 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
You've never once chided Kaitlyn for telling people to go kill themselves, and she/he has suggested it many times to several posters. That makes you a hypocrite.

“If It Is Possible”

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#632427 Jun 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You think my words a rant? You think that one who decides to no longer resist using their full capabilities of linguistic poetry is merely angry with you? How presumptuous, as well as very egotistical. You cannot in any way surpass your inability to comprehend many of the things I state because you lack knowledge in the language patterns used, thus you come up with the accusation of the words being from anger. Combined with your assertion of them being some misinformed and fallacious diagnosis of your psychosis supplies us with the evidence that you have not even read most of the words for which you are presented with. I have tried playing to your level, it conflates my brain, twisting it into knots of despair and pain unimaginable to one as simplistic as you.
All assertions, projections and attack. That is all you know how to do. You are a mindless person that has no meaning in life or about life. You call your computer your boyfriend because you don't believe in dating or relationships. You are a sad lonely little troll that comes on here trying to feel better by attacking others and calling them names. Go chase a mouse so you can at least have a little meaning in your life. LMAO

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632428 Jun 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Topix innuendo
"Innuendo" suggests subtlety, I don't see a poster here with that skill; merely crass, thick-headed trolls openly venting vain hostility.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632429 Jun 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold no belief in the creation of a utopia.
We just have to do the best we can.
Usually, people who say, "I did the best I could.", are lying.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#632430 Jun 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure?
I've been writing "non-existant" all this time, huh?
Yeah, and now you're on you own.

Catcher out.

Since: Sep 08

Olney Springs, CO

#632431 Jun 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You follow the media? You abide by their words? You are clueless if you do such, for the media lacks both substance and intellectual integrity. What they peddle is what is popular, and nothing more, they make their living by pretending to agree with a particular target audience simply to collect the numerical value that offers them profit. They are in their rights to do so, but the people who place any value on such as them deserve the complete and total lack of education they receive for it.
LOL

You are on a righteous roll today.

You know full well I don't follow the media from my past posts about it.

NPR and various other endeavors, news and entertainment, are also media.

And again, you dodged my question. You do that a lot, as well as abandon discussions that even you realize you are about to lose.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#632432 Jun 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Usually, people who say, "I did the best I could.", are lying.
I sometimes question whether I did the best I could.

I am my own harshest critic.

But when I say it, I mean it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632433 Jun 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are on a righteous roll today.
You know full well I don't follow the media from my past posts about it.
NPR and various other endeavors, news and entertainment, are also media.
And again, you dodged my question. You do that a lot, as well as abandon discussions that even you realize you are about to lose.
Incorrect, you perceive yourself in such events, I merely have other things to do than to post, and search for, replies to all posts. I pay no heed to any media that has no scientific source or any artistic value. You are specifying mainstream media, entertainment oriented junk, essentially useless in it's own right, and often with no verifiable sources, much less anything scientific or of artistic value. The contents of the internet itself is also media, however much content cites no sources or completely lacks any connection to verifiable sources of evidence for which one can test and understand themselves.

Since: Sep 08

Olney Springs, CO

#632434 Jun 23, 2013
Live!! From her Seattle studio.

Kitten Koder's World!!!!

Clap, clap, clap, cheers

etc
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, you perceive yourself in such events, I merely have other things to do than to post, and search for, replies to all posts. I pay no heed to any media that has no scientific source or any artistic value. You are specifying mainstream media, entertainment oriented junk, essentially useless in it's own right, and often with no verifiable sources, much less anything scientific or of artistic value. The contents of the internet itself is also media, however much content cites no sources or completely lacks any connection to verifiable sources of evidence for which one can test and understand themselves.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#632435 Jun 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
While you have your heavy intellectual mask on.
If thoughts and ideas are broadcast via mass media as truths, and there were no dummies to hear them, would it still be indoctrination?
Would they be truths?
Would we have to supply a Topix atheist to make it either one?
If you were a bag of hot air , would you still float after being squished and poked full of holes?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632436 Jun 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What do you suppose I am brainwashed in?
You've previously acknowledged that the most important thing in your life is a mythical character from a fictional book, yet you still don't know who brainwashed you.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632437 Jun 23, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
A former Christian isn't a Christian.
A de-converted Christian godbot is human again. You're human in name only because you've surrendered control of your mind and free will to a barbaric cult. You're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race, punk.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632438 Jun 23, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
I am not indoctrinated into Christianity. I chose to believe.
100% wrong!

You were indoctrinated into the Christian cult. Now, you refuse to think because you're a death-denying coward incapable of living without your inane delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and eternal salvation.

You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately.

Since: Sep 08

Olney Springs, CO

#632439 Jun 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> If you were a bag of hot air , would you still float after being squished and poked full of holes?
Am I stealing your thunder, Aurie?

Is my balloon prettier than yours? Bat Balloons are kinda drab looking.

Gonna shoot me with your slingshot? Or your Bat Balloon Burster?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632440 Jun 23, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Well guess what, I ain't no weak minded fool.
You just acknowledged being a Christian cultist, you feeble-minded and weak-willed imbecile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 584,674
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 3,694
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 442,898
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 98,999
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 40,145
Muslim Women (Dec '09) 36 min kaka 393
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 121,678
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,537
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 611,857
More from around the web